anyone read "Visons of Glory"? 4/14-13 "summary"

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

looking for poll feed back

1. Book is a true account
17%
2. book is just another man's opinion
8%
3. another person looking for "prophethood"
5%
4. book is false, another "Harmston type lie"
5%
5. don't know, you tell me
6%
6. received a witness of it's truthfulness
14%
7. hohummm, who cares
5%
8. looking to find the answer tooo
7%
9. good info, helped me to try harder and prepare
34%

Total votes: 197
katmr
captain of 100

Re: anyone read "Visons of Glory"? UPDATE 3-17-13

Post by katmr »

DrJones wrote:I'm reading the book now; finding insights.
There is a strong sense that a major earthquake will shake the Wasatch front... Scientifically, this concern is well-founded.
Dr. Jones, in the book he talks about in part of his vision where it sounds like much of the Draper area drops about 50 feet or so, into what seems to be an underground lake which he believes causes massive water and flooding in the Salt Lake area. Do you know of any underground aquifers in that area? I don't know much about geology and that sort of thing but do you know if the area has been tested or mapped for anything of that sort?

katmr
captain of 100

Post by katmr »

Bump....anyone else know?

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

katmr wrote:Bump....anyone else know?
This may have been posted.....maybe it helps.

http://geology.utah.gov/online/images/pi-25.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

juniper
captain of 50

Post by juniper »

Here is a story on ksl.com

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=22569938" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

katmr
captain of 100

Post by katmr »

Thank you for those links. :)

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

According to the "liquefaction" chart of the SLValley, the area where I live is not in the danger zone. Hope it's accurate.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

kathyn wrote:According to the "liquefaction" chart of the SLValley, the area where I live is not in the danger zone. Hope it's accurate.

doesn't matter, an earthquake would just be "apart" of whats' going to happen, ie NWO troups, plague, etc.

firend
captain of 1,000

Post by firend »

kathyn wrote:According to the "liquefaction" chart of the SLValley, the area where I live is not in the danger zone. Hope it's accurate.

Hey, you can call the Utah geological department and they can tell you all about the area you live. We called them and this wonderfully smart explained all the areas, and what would most likely happen in an event.

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

firend wrote:

Hey, you can call the Utah geological department and they can tell you all about the area you live. We called them and this wonderfully smart explained all the areas, and what would most likely happen in an event.
I'm looking to move south of Provo. I need to find a place first. Calling them will be really helpful. Does anyone have or know of any places south of Provo that are for sale?

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

City or rural? House or land?

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

I would really love some horse property but I have also drawn up some plans to build. I favor the Mapleton area if possible. I am open to building and also buying already built. I want to be able to have chickens and space for a big garden. I have a family of 6 as well but I am open to building/ adding on to a smaller place on a larger property. I'm not finding much left on realtor.com :(

firend
captain of 1,000

Post by firend »

If I remember the geologist said the elk ridge area along with woodland hills is one of the worse places to be in a quake. He also mentioned draper as being in the death zone. Yet people in sanpete county will go relatively untouched by a large quake. Oh ya, I think Herriman was said to be ok, but would have some land slide issues. I would call the geological department before I bought property for sure.

firend
captain of 1,000

Post by firend »

Sheol27 wrote:I would really love some horse property but I have also drawn up some plans to build. I favor the Mapleton area if possible. I am open to building and also buying already built. I want to be able to have chickens and space for a big garden. I have a family of 6 as well but I am open to building/ adding on to a smaller place on a larger property. I'm not finding much left on realtor.com :(

Check out the foreclosures in the area, you can get some deals way under the list price. We know several people out there who literally paid about 1/3 the list price, but they did have cash. I hear David Anderegg is an excellent foreclosure realtor in that area. You can google him.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Sheol27 wrote:I would really love some horse property but I have also drawn up some plans to build. I favor the Mapleton area if possible. I am open to building and also buying already built. I want to be able to have chickens and space for a big garden. I have a family of 6 as well but I am open to building/ adding on to a smaller place on a larger property. I'm not finding much left on realtor.com :(
You might consider this guy: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad ... =&ad_cid=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I talked to him on the phone about buying land from him and he sounds honest. I haven't actually bought from him, so that's the best I can say about him. Indianola, where this guy is located, has a lot of reasonably priced land. It's near Fairview, Utah, about 40 minutes South of Provo. Good area to look into for deals.

Also, check the rest of that site, ksl.com, for other properties. The site is local to Utah and I can guarantee no other site has more Utah listings. Click on the Homes link (top right of site) for properties with houses already built or go to classifieds - other real estate - land/lots for sale, to find land.

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

I've been checking these foreclosures and everything out. I appreciate everyone's help but it seems like the market has been picked over pretty well for the good deals. :((

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

you're lucky, if there's any truth to "visions.....", find a place further south, like Nephi..hmmm

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

Called to Serve wrote:
You might consider this guy: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad ... =&ad_cid=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I talked to him on the phone about buying land from him and he sounds honest. I haven't actually bought from him, so that's the best I can say about him. Indianola, where this guy is located, has a lot of reasonably priced land. It's near Fairview, Utah, about 40 minutes South of Provo. Good area to look into for deals.

Also, check the rest of that site, ksl.com, for other properties. The site is local to Utah and I can guarantee no other site has more Utah listings. Click on the Homes link (top right of site) for properties with houses already built or go to classifieds - other real estate - land/lots for sale, to find land.
That would be cool for me to live out there but my wife wants to be closer to her best friend in American Fork. She would like to move to Mapleton maybe Springville. She used to live in that area as a child. Those are some good priced properties for sure!

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

Ok, I apologize for derailing the topic. I should get it back on track. I listen to the audio of them interviewing Spencer at some fireside or something? Do people know his real name now? He does seem like a Christlike person. I liked how he clarifies that when the city of Enoch/ the area where land mass returns comes back to the Gulf of Mexico that it is the reason the Missouri is swept clean. Fortunately I don't live near there. #:-s
When he talks about people returning from under the ground, from around the world and from above it seemed that he referred to tribes of Israel and not just Enoch. There have been church leaders that have said one and have said the other. It seemed as a contradiction until now. His account seems to have brought harmony to what prior leaders have said prior.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

It's okay. After 7 pages, the topic was getting a little worn out. :)

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

Called to Serve wrote:It's okay. After 7 pages, the topic was getting a little worn out. :)
I guess I'm afraid of getting called a troll. ;) Thanks.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

why fear of being a troll, we all have needs, wants, and manifestations, enjoy who you are

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Actually, Sheol, it was an interesting diversion.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Re: anyone read "Visons of Glory"? 4/14-13 "summary"

Post by sbsion »

does not Spencer make it CLEAR, that our agency has ALREADY chosen the events we are now experiencing and preparing those who seek "godhood" with experiences that enhance EMPATHY, SYMPATHY, CHRISTIANITY, AND charity?...."..forgive, for the KNOW not.."?

TZONE
captain of 1,000

Post by TZONE »

sbsion wrote:does not Spencer make it CLEAR, that our agency has ALREADY chosen the events we are now experiencing and preparing those who seek "godhood" with experiences that enhance EMPATHY, SYMPATHY, CHRISTIANITY, AND charity?...."..forgive, for the KNOW not.."?
Yes, but it still scares me to death now that I'm living it! =))

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

"Death"?..."there is NO death.."..ONLY continuation of LIVING..ENJOY