Planet X or Nibiru and Charles Evans Dream

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
SkyBird
captain of 100

Re: Planet X or Nibiru and Charles Evans Dream

Post by SkyBird »

Lost Cycle Of Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frFaYZHBbDI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This was interesting...

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

If truth is in and through all things it is only with an open mind we are allowed to see bits and pieces of truth...

Ancient Astronauts: The Gods From Planet X FREE MOVIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtJ6BtD9g1Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

ASTEROID IMPACT EVENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eM13dLHvWs#t=577" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Bump

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Planet X, Meteors & the end of America - Really Shocking - Nibiru upate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUSPpecZBI4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Perdition of Planet X (Nibiru) flyby Passover 2016.

somethgblue
Hi, I'm new.

Post by somethgblue »

Since my article was stolen and posted on this site I would like to point out that the article was written and published in 2012, this was not an indication that the Polar Shift would take place in 2012.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

somethgblue wrote:Since my article was stolen and posted on this site I would like to point out that the article was written and published in 2012, this was not an indication that the Polar Shift would take place in 2012.
What article are you referring to?

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

somethgblue wrote:Since my article was stolen and posted on this site I would like to point out that the article was written and published in 2012, this was not an indication that the Polar Shift would take place in 2012.
What article are you talking about?

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

TRUTH TRAVELER Interview on Planet-X(7X) Part 1 of 5

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Thank you, Skybird, for posting links to some interesting videos about Planet X.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

TRUTH TRAVELER Interview on Planet-X(7X) Part 2 of 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUEpsycUdo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I really like the work Gill Broussard (armature astronomer) has researched on Planet 7X. He has a YouTube Channel called "Planet 7X" if you want to follow him. I will continue to post new information he uncovers.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

If you point out which one it is, I'm sure that Brian or a moderator will delete it.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

TRUTH TRAVELER Interview on Planet-X(7X) Part 3 of 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTAT7CdLOe4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Matchmaker wrote:Thank you, Skybird, for posting links to some interesting videos about Planet X.
Your welcome... When Gill Broussard (armature astronomer) talks about this Planet, he refers to it as Planet 7X to separate it from Planet X on the internet that has very little scientific data to it as to its size and path and cycle it is on.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

TRUTH TRAVELER Interview on Planet-X(7X) Part 4 of 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naieDVuAf7U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

TRUTH TRAVELER Interview on Planet-X(7X) Part 5 of 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhOtEU09Z4M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

PLANET-X (7X) ORBITAL PATH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7S-dzOmYE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

Yeah ... I still don't buy it.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

For many of the reasons which I have previously stated in this thread...

Babylonian legend of Nibiru. Babylonian mind you.

No gravitational fluxes which would be necessary for an object of that size to be able to get closer to Earth. Besides the Moon, Jupiter also affects many of the Earth's tides.

This is a distraction from what is true doctrine, that of the City of Enoch returning to its place on the Earth as the Millenium sets in.

Personally, I am more interested in the signals that we are getting from deep space and regular signals too by the way, since 2001 up to now.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

samizdat wrote:For many of the reasons which I have previously stated in this thread...

No gravitational fluxes which would be necessary for an object of that size to be able to get closer to Earth. Besides the Moon, Jupiter also affects many of the Earth's tides.

This is a distraction from what is true doctrine, that of the City of Enoch returning to its place on the Earth as the Millenium sets in.

Personally, I am more interested in the signals that we are getting from deep space and regular signals too by the way, since 2001 up to now.
It is obvious you both have not looked at what Gill Broussard has researched... he to was a disbeliever of Planet X until he rehearsed astronomical evidence the Chinese, Korean and Japanese astronomers had plotted and left in 1054 AD. So to not be confused with Planet X stuff on the internet he has called it "Planet 7X"... and for other reasons as well that you would find out if you really stepped into his research and analysis.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

The only way to "respect" another mans research is to honestly look and read what is presented.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

samizdat wrote:For many of the reasons which I have previously stated in this thread...

I have to agree here. The big problem with all of these planet X/7X theories is that they can not explain why there is no impact on tides. Tides would be very sensitive indicators of a large mass entering our solar system. As pointed out even Jupiter has an impact on the earth's tides. Further Tides have been precisely tracked for in excess of 300 years and tide tables are publish for dates hundreds of years in advance. Any object of sizeable mass, even much smaller than our moon and much further away would have an impact on the timing of tides and we see none.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

gkearney wrote:

I have to agree here. The big problem with all of these planet X/7X theories is that they can not explain why there is no impact on tides. Tides would be very sensitive indicators of a large mass entering our solar system. As pointed out even Jupiter has an impact on the earth's tides. Further Tides have been precisely tracked for in excess of 300 years and tide tables are publish for dates hundreds of years in advance. Any object of sizeable mass, even much smaller than our moon and much further away would have an impact on the timing of tides and we see none.
Your 'tide" question is answered by Planet 7X Gill Broussard if you take the time to watch and listen to what he has said.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

It is time to believe...

http://www.timetobelieve.com/catastroph ... -biblical/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zca8DJCLekE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;