Planet X or Nibiru and Charles Evans Dream

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Planet X or Nibiru and Charles Evans Dream

Post by bobhenstra »

Hmm, been checking my list even checked it twice, odd, I can't find a prophet named Brassard--

jonwymore
captain of 100

Post by jonwymore »

Here is something i noticed, don't know if it has been brought up before though. The prophecy about the grand sign, at least every version i have seen says "people will call it a planet, a comet". I think the comma between planet and comet, and the lack of the word "or" is very interesting. I think he is referring to an object that could be referred to using both descriptions as opposed to just one. Maybe because of a cover up, or an initial mis recognition. But i think the omission of the word "or" was intentional. People dont often describe a comet and planet as the same thing, as we understand they are two separate objects, but i have seen an awful lot of chatter lately about ISON being planet X in disguise and its a cover up. It certainly would fit the description well if it was.

Fort Nine
captain of 100

Post by Fort Nine »

gkearney wrote:Well we will see wont we? My bet noting will happen just like all the other false predictions of world doom. This is the weirdest thing you ever heard reptilian overloads, treaties with space aliens, Queen Elizabeth stepping down. You name it and this recording has it.
This whistle-blower must be either a dis-info agent, or cross-dressing crazy man/woman, or someone who was deceived by handlers and thinks he/she is doing us a favor by leaking a bunch of wild claims. Something might be true in her claims, but it's clear that she/he wants us to think that God does not exist. Sounds like a tool of Satan to me.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

jonwymore wrote:Here is something i noticed, don't know if it has been brought up before though. The prophecy about the grand sign, at least every version i have seen says "people will call it a planet, a comet". I think the comma between planet and comet, and the lack of the word "or" is very interesting. I think he is referring to an object that could be referred to using both descriptions as opposed to just one. Maybe because of a cover up, or an initial mis recognition. But i think the omission of the word "or" was intentional. People dont often describe a comet and planet as the same thing, as we understand they are two separate objects, but i have seen an awful lot of chatter lately about ISON being planet X in disguise and its a cover up. It certainly would fit the description well if it was.

There appears to be some cover up on ISON...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mzO-204reM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdXxrp8GmnM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Part 3

What is the size of ISON?
http://www.youtube.com/user/BPEarthWatch?feature=watch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why do you suppose we are getting this cover up?

AGalagaChiasmus
captain of 100

Post by AGalagaChiasmus »

Venus' lack of magnetic field causes atmosphere to be ripped by solar wind
http://www.space.com/19537-venus-comet-atmosphere.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Venus testifies of Christ
http://www.josephsmithforum.org/researc ... of-christ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

???? :-\ Maybe? Would that mean Venus could be a part of the Ancient Earth, to rejoin us later?

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Idunno, I know I'm probable turn over twice tonight in my sleep worrying about alien wars against we humans--- =)) =)) =))

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

More ISON updates and an earth directed solar flare...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duR_39i7 ... qElbAlMqRw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ZWPHQt ... 5nP2xzFTWQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See the correlations... earthquake in Alaska waters...

gwvest
Hi, I'm new.

Post by gwvest »

The Lost Ten Tribes are living on a star

There are two main sources used to back up this theory. The first is the lyrics of a hymn written by Eliza R. Snow. The hymn appears as no. 322 of the 1905 hymn book, 5th verse.

"And when the Lord saw fit to hide The ten lost tribes away, Thou, earth, was severed to provide The orb on which they stay."

The second source comes from when an early patriarch, Homer M. Brown, was asked about the Eliza R. Snow hymn. His answer includes a second-hand account that claims that the Prophet Joseph Smith supported the star theory. The direct quote below was taken from Robert W. Smith, The Last Days, Salt Lake City, Utah: Pyramid Press, 1947, p. 215.

"Brother Brown, will you give us some light and explanation of the 5th verse on page 386 of the Hymn book which formed another planet (sic), according to 'the Hymn of Eliza R. Snow.

"Yes, sir, I think I can answer your question. Sister Eliza R. Snow, in visiting my grandparents (Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Brown), was asked by my grandmother: 'Eliza where did you get your ideas about the Ten Lost Tribes being taken away as you explain in your wonderful hymn?

"She answered as follows: 'why, my husband (The Prophet Joseph Smith) told me about it.'

"Have you any other information that your grandfather ever gave you, as contained in any conversation with the Prophet Joseph Smith?

"I have! One evening in Nauvoo, just after dark, somebody rapped at the door vigorously. Grandfather said he was reading the Doctrine and Covenants. He rose hurriedly and answered the summons at the door, where he met the Prophet Joseph Smith.

"He said, 'Brother Brown, can you keep me over night, the mobs are after me?' Grandfather answered, 'Yes. Sir. It will not be the first time, come in.'

"'Al1 right,' the Prophet said, shutting the door quickly. He came in and sat down. Grandmother said: 'Brother Joseph, have you had your supper?'

"'No he answered, 'I have not.' So she prepared him a meal, and he ate it.

Afterward they were in conversation relative to the principles of the Gospel. During the conversation the ten lost tribes were mentioned. Grandfather said, 'Joseph, where are the ten tribes?' He said, "Come to the door and I will show you, come on Sister Brown, I want you both to see.'

"It being a starlight night the Prophet said: "Brother Brown, you show me the Polar Star?'" 'Yes sir,' he said, pointing to the North Star. 'There it is.' 'Yes, I know' said the Prophet, 'but which one? There are a lot of stars there.'

"Grandfather said: 'Can you see the points of the Dipper?' The Prophet answered, 'Yes,' 'Well," he said, "trace the pointers, pointing up to the largest star. That is the North Star.'

"The Prophet answered: 'You are correct. Now,' he said, pointing toward the star, 'do you discern a little twinkler to the right and below the Polar star, which we would judge to be about the distance of 20' from here?'

"Grandfather answered, 'Yes, sir.'

"The Prophet said: 'Sister Brown, do you see that star also?'

"Her answer was, 'Yes, sir.'

"'Very well then,' he said, 'Let's go in.' After re-entering the house the Prophet said: 'Brother Brown, I noticed when I came in that you were reading the Doctrine and Covenants. Will you kindly get it?'

"He did so. The Prophet turned to Section 133 and read, commencing at the 26th verse and through the 34th verse. He said, after reading the 31st verse, 'Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of two planets. And the place whereon they reside will return to this earth. Now,' he said, 'Scientists will tell you that it is not scientific: that two planets corning together would be disastrous to both; but, when two planets or other objects are traveling in the same direction and one of them with a little greater velocity than the other, it would not be disastrous, because the one traveling faster would overtake the other. Now, that would cause the mountains of ice to melt quicker than the heat caused by the friction of the two planets coming together?' And then he asked the question. 'Did you ever see a meteor falling that was not red hot? So that would cause the mountains of ice to melt.'

"'And relative to the Great Highway ,which should be cast up when the planet returns to its place in the great Northern Waters, it will form a highway and waters will recede and roll back.' He continued, 'Now as to their coming back from the Northern Waters; they will return from the north because their planet will return to the place from whence it was taken.'

"Relative to the waters rolling back to the north. If you take a vessel of water and swing it rapidly around your head you won’t spill any, but if you stop the motion gradually, it will begin to pour out. Now,' he said, 'Brother Brown, at the present time this earth is rotating very rapidly. When this planet returns it will make the earth that much heavier, and it will then revolve slower, and that will account for the waters receding from the earth for a great while, but it has now turned and is proceeding rapidly eastward.'"

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

gwvest wrote:The Lost Ten Tribes are living on a star

There are two main sources used to back up this theory. The first is the lyrics of a hymn written by Eliza R. Snow. The hymn appears as no. 322 of the 1905 hymn book, 5th verse.

"And when the Lord saw fit to hide The ten lost tribes away, Thou, earth, was severed to provide The orb on which they stay."

The second source comes from when an early patriarch, Homer M. Brown, was asked about the Eliza R. Snow hymn. His answer includes a second-hand account that claims that the Prophet Joseph Smith supported the star theory. The direct quote below was taken from Robert W. Smith, The Last Days, Salt Lake City, Utah: Pyramid Press, 1947, p. 215.

"Brother Brown, will you give us some light and explanation of the 5th verse on page 386 of the Hymn book which formed another planet (sic), according to 'the Hymn of Eliza R. Snow.

"Yes, sir, I think I can answer your question. Sister Eliza R. Snow, in visiting my grandparents (Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Brown), was asked by my grandmother: 'Eliza where did you get your ideas about the Ten Lost Tribes being taken away as you explain in your wonderful hymn?

"She answered as follows: 'why, my husband (The Prophet Joseph Smith) told me about it.'

"Have you any other information that your grandfather ever gave you, as contained in any conversation with the Prophet Joseph Smith?

"I have! One evening in Nauvoo, just after dark, somebody rapped at the door vigorously. Grandfather said he was reading the Doctrine and Covenants. He rose hurriedly and answered the summons at the door, where he met the Prophet Joseph Smith.

"He said, 'Brother Brown, can you keep me over night, the mobs are after me?' Grandfather answered, 'Yes. Sir. It will not be the first time, come in.'

"'Al1 right,' the Prophet said, shutting the door quickly. He came in and sat down. Grandmother said: 'Brother Joseph, have you had your supper?'

"'No he answered, 'I have not.' So she prepared him a meal, and he ate it.

Afterward they were in conversation relative to the principles of the Gospel. During the conversation the ten lost tribes were mentioned. Grandfather said, 'Joseph, where are the ten tribes?' He said, "Come to the door and I will show you, come on Sister Brown, I want you both to see.'

"It being a starlight night the Prophet said: "Brother Brown, you show me the Polar Star?'" 'Yes sir,' he said, pointing to the North Star. 'There it is.' 'Yes, I know' said the Prophet, 'but which one? There are a lot of stars there.'

"Grandfather said: 'Can you see the points of the Dipper?' The Prophet answered, 'Yes,' 'Well," he said, "trace the pointers, pointing up to the largest star. That is the North Star.'

"The Prophet answered: 'You are correct. Now,' he said, pointing toward the star, 'do you discern a little twinkler to the right and below the Polar star, which we would judge to be about the distance of 20' from here?'

"Grandfather answered, 'Yes, sir.'

"The Prophet said: 'Sister Brown, do you see that star also?'

"Her answer was, 'Yes, sir.'

"'Very well then,' he said, 'Let's go in.' After re-entering the house the Prophet said: 'Brother Brown, I noticed when I came in that you were reading the Doctrine and Covenants. Will you kindly get it?'

"He did so. The Prophet turned to Section 133 and read, commencing at the 26th verse and through the 34th verse. He said, after reading the 31st verse, 'Now let me ask you what would cause the Everlasting Hills to tremble with more violence than the coming together of two planets. And the place whereon they reside will return to this earth. Now,' he said, 'Scientists will tell you that it is not scientific: that two planets corning together would be disastrous to both; but, when two planets or other objects are traveling in the same direction and one of them with a little greater velocity than the other, it would not be disastrous, because the one traveling faster would overtake the other. Now, that would cause the mountains of ice to melt quicker than the heat caused by the friction of the two planets coming together?' And then he asked the question. 'Did you ever see a meteor falling that was not red hot? So that would cause the mountains of ice to melt.'

"'And relative to the Great Highway ,which should be cast up when the planet returns to its place in the great Northern Waters, it will form a highway and waters will recede and roll back.' He continued, 'Now as to their coming back from the Northern Waters; they will return from the north because their planet will return to the place from whence it was taken.'

"Relative to the waters rolling back to the north. If you take a vessel of water and swing it rapidly around your head you won’t spill any, but if you stop the motion gradually, it will begin to pour out. Now,' he said, 'Brother Brown, at the present time this earth is rotating very rapidly. When this planet returns it will make the earth that much heavier, and it will then revolve slower, and that will account for the waters receding from the earth for a great while, but it has now turned and is proceeding rapidly eastward.'"
gwvest...

thanks for sharing this!

That is very interesting that the Prophet Joseph mentioned the return of another "planet" returning to its place in the northern skies where it once apparently resided. I believe that... I have read other accounts that this earth we live on had a companion "planet" that it orbited with during most of the Old Testament times. When do you think this takes place (return of the 10 tribes) and "planet" returning? During the 6th Seal events or 7th Seal events?

gwvest
Hi, I'm new.

Post by gwvest »

does it matter? Surely if it happens before Christ returns, many of the Saints and pure in heart would know what is happening. The rest of the world will be peeing thier pants thinking the world is coming to an end. I believe the very near Earth event would happen before Christ returns and the merging or restoring with the earth will happen after Christ returns.

gwvest
Hi, I'm new.

Post by gwvest »

Prophet Joseph Smith made a prediction

In General Conference on April 6th of 1843 the Prophet Joseph Smith made a prediction about the fulfillment of a prophecy in the Revelation of John. He said that when the Lord returns at the time of the Second Coming, his coming would be mistaken as a comet by much of the world. Here are the exact words of Joseph Smith as recorded in the Documentary History of the Church:

"Judah must return, Jerusalem must be rebuilt, and the temple, and water come out from under the temple, and the waters of the Dead Sea be healed. It will take some time to rebuild the walls of the city and the temple, Etc.; and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make his appearance. There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east." - April 6, 1843; DHC 5:336-337

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Some updates on comet ISON...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KziVbZoU ... qElbAlMqRw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jonwymore
captain of 100

Post by jonwymore »

Wouldnt these accounts also explain the tale of the city that was so righteous that the whole city was lifted from the earth and taken away?

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

After watching this weather report it is obvious that part of Charles Evans vision is in process of fulfillment... I think we are approaching this juncture...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH9jGI1m ... End-iFzVdA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Charles Evans saw:

"I saw a banner floating in air whereupon was written the words, "BANKRUPTCY, FAMINE, FLOODS, FIRE, CYCLONES, BLOOD, PLAGUE."

2013 is certainly making a lot of news with weird weather anomalies...

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Will ISON leave tail debris similar to the Chicago fire?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilptPUGF3j0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Looking forward to whatever Our Lord has planned for we sinners!

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Comet Ison fizzling out!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/comet-of-the ... izzle-out/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

bobhenstra wrote:Comet Ison fizzling out!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/comet-of-the ... izzle-out/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's not fizzling out... its intact and on schedule for a Thanksgiving view with the naked eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsWsAM3A ... 5nP2xzFTWQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Ah hah, Nibiru!!!

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 153455.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

New update on ISON... from Hawaii... the place I would like to be right now:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dIfSBAU ... qElbAlMqRw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

brianne541
captain of 100

Post by brianne541 »

I posted this on another thread, but thought you guys here might like it as well... A dream/vision by Alma D Erickson in the early 1900's. Don't think it's been church validated, but it's a good one regardless! He also see's many things in the sky and the effects they will have on the earth. Check it out...

http://www.reliefmine.com/articles/prop ... arly-1930s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Well get out your binoculars... The long awaited Nibiru is right on schedule... the Lord is in control of the schedule too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eM_A8GWT0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

brianne541
captain of 100

Post by brianne541 »

SkyBird wrote:Well get out your binoculars... The long awaited Nibiru is right on schedule... the Lord is in control of the schedule too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eM_A8GWT0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I watched this yesterday.. good stuff. I enjoy the videos that these guys post. They said to look in the western sky, but I went out last night about 9pm, and held up my google sky on my phone, but neptune and the constellation Aquila (where the object is) is more in the southern sky from my location (southern utah)? Maybe it was just cuz i went out an hour later than they recommended... I dunno.

Do you think that the object is closer or farther away from neptune? Neptune is quite a good distance away from us, so it could still be a few years before we really "see" it. All I know is that some big, reddish brownish planet will someday be out in the southern sky, and I will be able to see it clearly out of my back windows of my house. The dream I had of this planet was just too darn bizarre, and TOO vivid. Before having my planet dream I had never even known anything about rouge planets, planet X, etc. It was all completely new to me. I feel in my soul that I will someday witness it in person.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Is there a warning here for the Church, for the world?

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So October 2013 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gys0tge5 ... End-iFzVdA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

O, ye nations of the earth, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, but ye would not!
25 How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not!
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:24 - 25)

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

During my 1 1/2 years stay on the Island of Okinawa we were threatened by 19 different typhoons, several hit the island, in 1963-64! The Far East is no stranger to big storms.