Planet X or Nibiru and Charles Evans Dream

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
SkyBird
captain of 100

Re: Planet X or Nibiru and Charles Evans Dream

Post by SkyBird »

=))

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

It is my impressions that the Solar System we are living in... the planets and storms affecting each of them are increasing in intensity as are the storms and weather on our planet Earth... what is causing these greater disturbances? I have a hunch that it is a larger planet (perhaps Planet X / Nibiru that is causing these anomalies.

Planet-X, Comets and Earth Changes by J.M. McCanney

http://www.sott.net/article/226166-Plan ... M-McCanney" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Up date: If you have been following Planet X or Nibiru, you will want to see these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17RvAL-M ... iLL5gAB5XA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ZDYEh8 ... iLL5gAB5XA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and bad weather is still on the wild side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu6ZrBEE ... End-iFzVdA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Planet X 101: Deep Impact :-o

Hit the play button and watch, learn, ponder and pray:)

http://www.yowusa.com/videos/yowusa/px101-01/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

3rdSamuel
captain of 10

Post by 3rdSamuel »

i am completely disgusted that an allegedly LDS site allows satanic lies like nibiru and anunnaki ancient aliens garbage on here at all. all of this stuff is completely debunked by real science AND real scripture. it is not very often that science and scripture work together on anything in this world after all. zecharia sitchin who founded the myth of the anunnaki was a liar and a fraud who went to a rotschild school and accepted rotschild funding to push new world order lies. this nibiru 2012 garbage exists for the sole purpose of providing a non christian explanation for the obvious intelligent design of the irreducibly complex language of dna the imminent tribulation and wrath of god. it makes me sick to my stomach that some people can't use a ten second google search and see who has paid money for them to be fed such insane lies.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

3rdSamuel wrote:i am completely disgusted that an allegedly LDS site allows satanic lies like nibiru and anunnaki ancient aliens garbage on here at all. all of this stuff is completely debunked by real science AND real scripture. it is not very often that science and scripture work together on anything in this world after all. zecharia sitchin who founded the myth of the anunnaki was a liar and a fraud who went to a rotschild school and accepted rotschild funding to push new world order lies. this nibiru 2012 garbage exists for the sole purpose of providing a non christian explanation for the obvious intelligent design of the irreducibly complex language of dna the imminent tribulation and wrath of god. it makes me sick to my stomach that some people can't use a ten second google search and see who has paid money for them to be fed such insane lies.
You are entitled to your opinion. I don't believe all the anunnaki, dna, zecharia sitchin stuff either. But I do believe in what Moses experienced when Israel came out of Egypt (The Kolbrin Bible account of the same but from the Egyptians recorded accounting seems accurate). Keep an open mind, Nibiru seems to be what science today calls (2012 VP113 or BIDEN) Also I believe in the research that Worlds in Collision is a book written by Immanuel Velikovsky and first published April 3, 1950 has a lot of validity to the plagues that were experience world wide at the time of the Exodus... was this caused by another planet causing catastrophic changes on the earth? One of the names this was given was Nibiru. John in Revelations is talking about the same thing happening again in end times.

"There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving themselves beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east [see Joseph Smith - Matthew 1:26]."

I have taken a particular interest in Joseph's description of the one grand sign, the one that everyone in the world will see. He said that the world will say that it is a planet or a comet. Why will the people of the world describe it as a planet or a comet unless that is what it will look like? I think we can surmise from Joseph's comment that the great sign of the Second Coming of the Lord is indeed a planet that comes very close to the earth in the last days. In fact, I wonder if it will come between us and the sun, thus shall the sun be turned into darkness. Who knows?

I just think it is interesting and something to think about. What do you think is the sign of the coming of the Lord? Will it be a planet or a comet?

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Um, 3rdSamuel, it really IS okay to look at astronomy and at the heavens for signs. According to the scriptures, the stars are for signs - and we know that some of those "stars" are planets. See, this is an LDS Freedom site - free to learn, search, believe as we please.

Some things may be wrong. Some things may be right. You could be right. You could be wrong.

Bottom line in my book is that none of it is "satanic" - the dude has more effective weapons in his pack than looking at stars and planets and wondering what it all means.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

A Random Phrase wrote:Um, 3rdSamuel, it really IS okay to look at astronomy and at the heavens for signs. According to the scriptures, the stars are for signs - and we know that some of those "stars" are planets. See, this is an LDS Freedom site - free to learn, search, believe as we please.

Some things may be wrong. Some things may be right. You could be right. You could be wrong.

Bottom line in my book is that none of it is "satanic" - the dude has more effective weapons in his pack than looking at stars and planets and wondering what it all means.

Are you taking about this site:

http://www.ldsfreedomnetwork.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

francisco.colaco wrote:Yes, Skybird, we all know Youtube is a place home to the greatest scientific minds of the world, whose authority supracedes that of the living prophet. Maybe we should all look in Youtube for the cure of cancer and of the common cold, for the ani-gravity device and for the truth that God persists not to reveal to prophets, bit somehow is relayed to the überfreaks of video presentations.

Nubiru IS NOT THERE. With the eagerness of the scientific community to publish papers (I was once one of them) someone would have already published the coordinates in major astrophysics review. You cannot control all scientists. Even if by any inexistent censorship the publication was denied, the Internet is too caotic, and the coordinates would be there.

My offer is still valid, Skubird. Give me celestial coordinates, and I will call on a favor to place a 1.2 metre wide Newton telescope on the spot and bring back a photo.

Her you sound a bit cocky while all the while unbeknownst to yourself, grossly uniformed. The cute for cancer actually IS on YouTube. As well as many other truths that you may be waiting forever to hear elsewhere. (In vain). Yes the prophet is and ought to be the place we go for spritual
Guidance. But there is truth in this world that comes from other mouths as well. The prophet can't say it all. He isn't in the business of providing every ounce of truth that ever existed. That is why we are counseled to let the spirit be out guide and be ever prayerful.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Signs of Change...

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-aSGgj7pVXFEnd-iFzVdA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Strange Sounds... Is this what the sounds of the seven trumpets of the 7 Seals will sound like... ???

2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
(New Testament | Revelation 8:2)
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
(New Testament | Revelation 8:6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLYldQol ... End-iFzVdA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Signs Of Change Aug/Sept 2014 | Flood Of Extremes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7EMRYAH ... End-iFzVdA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Charles Evans Dream is coming to our doors...

"At this juncture I saw a banner floating in air whereupon was written the words, "BANKRUPTCY, FAMINE, FLOODS, FIRE, CYCLONES, BLOOD, PLAGUE." (Charles Evans Dream)

What's next?...

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GRt5zcIktY#t=48" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Nibiru cover-up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLWwViEhvX4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nibiru seems to be suppressed by NASA and Government officials
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l6A6_C_hF8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Decide for yourself...

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

Planet X System Location According to Astronomer Disclosure Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZt61k2b1Ns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.yowusa.com/planetx/2014/plan ... 1b/1.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It seems the Planet X System is getting closer...

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

Skybird,

That is a beautiful black and white image of the planet Uranus. I am not an astronomer, but did my post-graduation studies at an observatory, and recognize Uranus (no language jests!) anywhere.

Uranus has a obliquity of near 90°, and thunderstorms occasionally appear, although they are more frequent in Neptune. That picture could be Neptune if the axis of rotation was vertical. But, unless the image was rotated 90°, I will stick with the first planet I have mentioned, not naming it for obvious jest-avoiding reasons.

Sorry for coming and reemerging, Skybird. That planet is supposed to be behind Saturn. If such a planet is already in our solar system, <i>and on the other side of the Sun</i>, in the constellation of Libra, where Saturn is now, it cannot be being photographed. Unless you take astronomical snapshots in broad daylight. The guy is outright lying, and who takes his words at face value is to say the least gullible.

You thus mistook Nubiru or Planet X for Uranus. I would believe any LDS would first verify throughly anything that comes from non-prophetic sources. I do. Please do too.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

francisco.colaco wrote:Skybird,

That is a beautiful black and white image of the planet Uranus. I am not an astronomer, but did my post-graduation studies at an observatory, and recognize Uranus (no language jests!) anywhere.

Uranus has a obliquity of near 90°, and thunderstorms occasionally appear, although they are more frequent in Neptune. That picture could be Neptune if the axis of rotation was vertical. But, unless the image was rotated 90°, I will stick with the first planet I have mentioned, not naming it for obvious jest-avoiding reasons.

Sorry for coming and reemerging, Skybird. That planet is supposed to be behind Saturn. If such a planet is already in our solar system, <i>and on the other side of the Sun</i>, in the constellation of Libra, where Saturn is now, it cannot be being photographed. Unless you take astronomical snapshots in broad daylight. The guy is outright lying, and who takes his words at face value is to say the least gullible.

You thus mistook Nubiru or Planet X for Uranus. I would believe any LDS would first verify throughly anything that comes from non-prophetic sources. I do. Please do too.
Francisco,
Glad you are back. I really am ... it is good to have a nemesis who does not believe in the Planet X system and thinks I and others are off the wall. I am still a believer, though I am not making any predictions... just observing what others are doing... I don't believe in outright lying as you seem too on this subject... but I do believe in outright cover-up. I hope you take 38 minutes and watch this evidence... or you can just keep your head in the ground and call us believers blind, leading the blind @-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a67veYNmI9w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yowusa.com Planet X System Update No. 1 - HD

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

How can Planet X be photographed, Skybird, if it's o the other side of the Sun? Besides, I saw the first video better and confirmed it is Uranus. The equatorial thin line and the polar discoloration are only found in Uranus. Neptune does not have those discolorations, it has more of a band effext.

Now, Skybird, did the guy photographed PlanetX at the other side of the Sun, thus during daylight, or Uranus? Just use the Occam's razor here.

As the first video was debunked, I will go back into my european cave.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

This planet X business seems to ignore any number of physical laws not the least of which is the laws of gravity.

If a massive body were to enter our solar system and, as in this case be anywhere close to another planet, such as Saturn the effect on that planet from the gravity of the other body is going to be massive. In this case completely disrupting the ring system of Saturn which would be apparent even with modest home telescopes.

The same is true for Earth. Such a body would totally upend the orbits of the Moon and man made satellite systems and cause such a massive disruptions to the tides in the earth oceans that no one could miss such matters.

Simply put no massive body could enter our solar system without there being massive disruptions on a scale that nearly everyone would be able to notice. There is simply no way to construct a scenario for a planet sized body "sneaking up" on Earth.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

GKearny,

«If a massive body were to enter our solar system and, as in this case be anywhere close to another planet, such as Saturn the effect on that planet from the gravity of the other body is going to be massive.»

Not so. Jupiter is greater than Saturn and does not disband Saturn's rings. The quadratic relation of gravity relative to distance weakens very rapidly the gravitic field and the effects of gravity on other bodies.

The problem is different: Planet X is purportedly behind Saturn, which is now in Libra. Yes, I have verified, Saturn is now invisible by night, for it is at the other side of the Sun, while Uranus is visible as we speak by night. Uranus is in Piscis, high up in the sky right now for me. The obliquity of the axis, the colour patterns of the upper atmosphere and the faded but visible rings identify the supposed Planet X as the identical twin of Uranus.

Look at Uranus and see if the patterns in the video above are not the same:

http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/multimedia/ ... 32X520.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the incriminatory photo:

http://annesastronomynews.com/wp-conten ... deways.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Besides, with the comet and planetary velocities, were the planet anywhere near Saturn, and bound for Earth, you could save by not doing any unnecessary Christmas shopping.

When someone has to lie to make a point, it is called disinformation. The general public may be fooled by such liars. I am, at the least at this subject, a bit harder to deceive.

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

francisco.colaco wrote:How can Planet X be photographed, Skybird, if it's o the other side of the Sun? Besides, I saw the first video better and confirmed it is Uranus. The equatorial thin line and the polar discoloration are only found in Uranus. Neptune does not have those discolorations, it has more of a band effext.

Now, Skybird, did the guy photographed PlanetX at the other side of the Sun, thus during daylight, or Uranus? Just use the Occam's razor here.

As the first video was debunked, I will go back into my european cave.
Obviously you did not look at the last video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a67veYNmI9w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you had you would have seen photographs done back in Sept 29, 2014 from National Data Buoy Center Station 46061 (LLNR 1132) Seal Rock, between Montague and Hinchinbrook Islands, AK (23:39 time frame of the video)... and keep watching it is in HD and expands well on a computer screen. "open" your eyes! It might help to see... it's not Uranus or Neptune or Venus. It is something else?

There is also the other Station 42040 (LLNR 293) Luke Offshore test Platform – 64 NM South of Dauphin Island, AL (Oct 4, 2014) with great images as well.... what is it? It was not Uranus or Neptune or Venus. The analysis seems to suggest a Planet X system out there beyond Saturn and behind the Sun from our perspective on earth.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

But Jupiter and Saturn are ins a steady state and have been for many millions of years. We are taking here however of a new perviously unknown massive body that has entered our solar system.

Of course the other problem in all of this is that the people pushing Planet X keep telling us it is almost here. This time that is they never offer an explanation as to what happened to all the other missed arrivals a quick review of this thread will expose several such failed prediction.

francisco.colaco wrote:GKearny,

«If a massive body were to enter our solar system and, as in this case be anywhere close to another planet, such as Saturn the effect on that planet from the gravity of the other body is going to be massive.»

Not so. Jupiter is greater than Saturn and does not disband Saturn's rings. The quadratic relation of gravity relative to distance weakens very rapidly the gravitic field and the effects of gravity on other bodies.

The problem is different: Planet X is purportedly behind Saturn, which is now in Libra. Yes, I have verified, Saturn is now invisible by night, for it is at the other side of the Sun, while Uranus is visible as we speak by night. Uranus is in Piscis, high up in the sky right now for me. The obliquity of the axis, the colour patterns of the upper atmosphere and the faded but visible rings identify the supposed Planet X as the identical twin of Uranus.

Look at Uranus and see if the patterns in the video above are not the same:

http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/multimedia/ ... 32X520.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the incriminatory photo:

http://annesastronomynews.com/wp-conten ... deways.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Besides, with the comet and planetary velocities, were the planet anywhere near Saturn, and bound for Earth, you could save by not doing any unnecessary Christmas shopping.

When someone has to lie to make a point, it is called disinformation. The general public may be fooled by such liars. I am, at the least at this subject, a bit harder to deceive.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

29th of September, Saturn was barely visible in Europe (too low to be photographed) and, in the United State, not at all.

The video claims Nubiru keeps coming *months in a row* behind the Sun. That orbit is *impossible*, and does not have an analytical expression. But were it so, Nubiru would be heading straight to the Sun, which would shield earth and, by it's sheer size, not be affected even by a Jupiter size planet. It would not even burp when swallowing Nubiru.

Before I try to explain it, how well do you fare in computational physics?

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

From the video caption.

«This program presents an overview of the Planet X system, how it moves through our solar system and why we always seem to observe it near the Sun and not behind us, plus recent observations of three planets in the Planet X system captured by ocean buoys located in the Gulf of Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico.»

That or those planets seem only to be seen in only three places: Alaska, the Gulf of Mexico and Youtube, eluding any other place on Earth.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

I was aware that buoys had telescopes ;) ;) ;) -- Somehow I get the feeling that skybird will discover that Ison has reformed from the dust, accomplished an about face and is headed right back at the earth---except its hidden by our moon--- Shucky darn, what's next skybird, you've been eating those fermented berries again, right???

SkyBird
captain of 100

Post by SkyBird »

bobhenstra wrote:I was aware that buoys had telescopes ;) ;) ;) -- Somehow I get the feeling that skybird will discover that Ison has reformed from the dust, accomplished an about face and is headed right back at the earth---except its hidden by our moon--- Shucky darn, what's next skybird, you've been eating those fermented berries again, right???
I didn't either, but why not... it makes sense, a few cameras here and there helps out to put more eyes in the sky's. Sorry...but fermented berries are tasty... I can't help myself :ymhug: