last days scenario

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

Re: last days scenario

Post by Z2100 »

kathyn wrote: July 23rd, 2012, 12:27 pm I've always felt that I would be here for many of the winding-up scenes. At my age, it's less likely for me, but still very much in the realm of possibility. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not....If I can still be of value, I'd like to be here. But if my health or age would prevent my being useful, I'd just as soon be called home.
How old are you? Just an estimate

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

watchthewatchers wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 12:48 pm Jesus' first apostles also thought they would be around to see it.
Well, the kinda did. They saw the first Abomination of Desolation in 70 AD when Jerusalem was destroyed.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Sunain wrote: November 16th, 2017, 3:17 pm
LdsMarco wrote: November 16th, 2017, 11:35 am
jcricket6048 wrote: July 23rd, 2012, 10:50 am do any of you feel that you are going to see the last days come upon us and think that you will be a part of this last days scenario?
I don't know to tell you the truth but my mom's Patriarchal Blessing says she will see signs of the Last Days pertaining to the Second Coming. I've also been told by other people that their PB says the same thing. I do believe I'll see a nuclear attack in our land though. Maybe a epidemic virus too
We are already seeing signs of the Last Days! Many prophecies are already fulfilled or are being fulfilled. There actually isn't many signs left that need to be fulfilled before the Second Coming...
Yep. We’ve got about 10% left of Last Days prophecies left to fufill. I think that when the BoM is talking about the last days, it’s 99% about where we are night now, and 1% for the tribulations.