Last Last Days Site

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
the_sign
captain of 100

Re: Last Last Days Site

Post by the_sign »

James-T-Prout wrote: November 21st, 2017, 8:40 pm Hi The_Sign,
Hi, James.

Just to let you know, your LastDaysTimeline link returns a server error message for me.

I've actually never considered myself to be much of a Roman Catholic because, in essence, I died before the Roman Catholic Church even began, though the Roman Catholic Church regards me as a saint, and I would have to admit that I have had a hand in its foundation, even if only as an early witness to the Roman Catholic Church's Founder, Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

When it comes to 'other religions' than those of the Old and New Covenants, I find it to be like looking into the vast expanse of the universe and imagining that Our Creator has had other dealings with other beings in other galaxies, maybe in other periods of time unknown to us, perhaps for some purpose in the future. I know in one of the Pauline letters a reference is made to what was basically called the heathen at that time, and St. Paul describes how seemingly by instinct the presence of God is made known through them.

When I look at our history, however, it is so poignant, so simple and real, that such imaginings remain to actually have any lasting substance attached to them. Distinguishing between fact and fiction becomes very important, and the saints throughout generations have helped with that, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of Life.

The reality for me is that at the end of the day, I conclude that there is One God, One Faith, One Religion, One Church, and I know from the Gospels that Christ Jesus, Himself, has prayed for such unity.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

the_sign wrote: November 16th, 2017, 6:25 am Between your last two entries on your home page ("Places of Safety" and "More Time") began a fulfillment of a prophecy from the 16th century (A.D.)

It was a foretelling of two who would go to war on a specific day, and because of my perspective, I felt the animosity brewing for months (even years) before that day, but my reckoning of it also included the falling asleep of a brother and the inclusion of major Feast Days in the Liturgical Year; this led to the interpretation (opening and unsealing) of the Book of Daniel specific to the four digit numbers within its chapters (verses).

I had even told two members of LDS at my residence during that brewing about how so many of the fulfillments of Daniel 11 were unique to the place they were visiting.

So, in a way, you haven't really missed this, but gaps in communication often occur and there is no written inclusion of it at your site, nor would I actually expect there to be due to the complexities.

Most notable, like your site name and my opening paragraph here, are the two largest four digit numbers of the Book of Daniel, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, and Holy Family Saturday, December 30, 2018 A.D., the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

Regular updates to the Day of the Lord at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
I tried to view this forum but access to it was blocked.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Matchmaker wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 5:24 amI tried to view this forum but access to it was blocked.
Could you post a print-out of the blockage in PDF format for examination?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

the_sign wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 5:57 am
Matchmaker wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 5:24 amI tried to view this forum but access to it was blocked.
Could you post a print-out of the blockage in PDF format for examination?
The page that blocks my view of the forum is the one that starts with, "Daniel in the Holy Bible (cursed be the wikipedia editors against this). I can't raise it up or move the page in any way. It blocks almost my entire view of the forum page.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Matchmaker wrote: November 22nd, 2017, 6:12 amThe page that blocks my view of the forum is the one that starts with, "Daniel in the Holy Bible (cursed be the wikipedia editors against this). I can't raise it up or move the page in any way. It blocks almost my entire view of the forum page.
That is the optional text pop-up box which is currently set to active.

Click the button marked "Do not display again" at the lower right of the pop-up box and it will close (disappear).