Last Last Days Site

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Last Last Days Site

Post by BroJones »

Thanks, Shadow, for providing the substantiation requested. I did not hear Sarah speak until 2005 and met her some time later with my wife, and she has become our friend.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Personally I don't think the big UT quake will hit for another year or two. Just my two bits. The reason being God has to let the wicked ripen a little bit more, and the fact that all those pesky government agencies haven't finished assembling the supplies they need to come and confiscate our resources.

TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Post by TrojanHorse »

moving2zion wrote:Personally I don't think the big UT quake will hit for another year or two. Just my two bits. The reason being God has to let the wicked ripen a little bit more, and the fact that all those pesky government agencies haven't finished assembling the supplies they need to come and confiscate our resources.
Actually, I agree with this. I do not want the big earthquakes to happen this year. I'm very concerned about our homes and families, the roads, and our jobs. I would like to have another year or two for us to prepare.

But the Lord didn't ask me. What if the earthquakes and economic collapse actually happen this year? Are you and your family prepared, both spiritually and temporally? If not, what is stopping you?

My daughter just last night (for the umpteenth time) told me she couldn't sleep again because of her fear (premonition?) of earthquakes. I have not shared the specific predictions on my site with my children. My advise to her, and to all of us, is, the Lord is in charge and has angels watching over us. We need to be very close to the Lord and trust him. This is an exciting time to be "in the world, but not of the world"! Don't you agree?

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

TrojanHorse wrote:
moving2zion wrote:Personally I don't think the big UT quake will hit for another year or two. Just my two bits. The reason being God has to let the wicked ripen a little bit more, and the fact that all those pesky government agencies haven't finished assembling the supplies they need to come and confiscate our resources.
Actually, I agree with this. I do not want the big earthquakes to happen this year. I'm very concerned about our homes and families, the roads, and our jobs. I would like to have another year or two for us to prepare.

But the Lord didn't ask me. What if the earthquakes and economic collapse actually happen this year? Are you and your family prepared, both spiritually and temporally? If not, what is stopping you?

My daughter just last night (for the umpteenth time) told me she couldn't sleep again because of her fear (premonition?) of earthquakes. I have not shared the specific predictions on my site with my children. My advise to her, and to all of us, is, the Lord is in charge and has angels watching over us. We need to be very close to the Lord and trust him. This is an exciting time to be "in the world, but not of the world"! Don't you agree?
fWIW, the 188-day earthquake cycle (discussed on another thread) has an M>7 earthquake coming on Sept 25, 2012 (+/- 2 days). The last one IN THIS APPARENT CYCLE, the FIFTH in a series, was on 20/21 March, a 7.4 quake in Mexico.

Looking back, we see no EQ's anywhere in the world with M>7 since April 11th; so these larger quakes are quite rare.

# Magnitude 5.6 BULGARIA May 22, 2012
# Magnitude 6.7 TONGA April 28, 2012
# Magnitude 6.6 NEAR THE NORTH COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA April 21, 2012
# Magnitude 6.8 EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG, PAPUA NEW GUINEA April 17, 2012
# Magnitude 6.7 OFFSHORE VALPARAISO, CHILE April 17, 2012
# Magnitude 6.5 VANUATU April 14, 2012
# Magnitude 6.9 GULF OF CALIFORNIA April 12, 2012
# Magnitude 6.5 MICHOACAN, MEXICO April 11, 2012
# Magnitude 5.9 OFF THE COAST OF OREGON April 11, 2012

Rass922
captain of 100

Post by Rass922 »

shadow wrote:
DrJones wrote:Follow up. Shadow wrote:
The problem with the EQ prophecy from Menet is that the prophecy did NOT come to pass. She prophesied that it would happen years ago and it never did. We know an EQ will happen sometime, but as far as Menet's "vision", the specified time she gave is history, it came and went without even a tremor. She's a false prophetess.
Then, when challenged, he corrected himself as follows:
Sorry, while Menet did predict (prophecy) events that did not come to pass when she said they would, the EQ prophecy was from Renee Lee and she did indeed specify the EQ would be AFTER General Conference in Oct but before Thanksgiving IN 2008! Didn't happen!
So next, Shadow, I challenge you to substantiate your modified claim here:
Menet did predict (prophecy) events that did not come to pass when she said they would,

Really? which events are these that "did not come to pass when she said they would,"?
could be, but I would like to see you substantiate your statement as you seemed derogatory of a friend of mine (Sarah Menet).
Sorry doc, I'm not being derogatory of your friend, I'm just saying that her predictions didn't come to pass when she said they would. We've been over this in years gone by, doc.
I can post more specific predictions from Menet that DID NOT come to pass when she said they would when I get home, until then I'll quote Mirkwood from another thread-

"A couple of things from my notes when I listened to her speak on the following date.

Sarah Menet Orem 11-9-07

Major food shortages in 2008. Didn't happen.

Utah will get a major EQ. Scientist told her we are expecting a major EQ 8.0/8.5 in Utah this winter. Didn't happen.

Tidal waves are coming. “You better start panicking.”

“I don’t give timelines, I will say in the next three years more earthquakes, tidal waves, islands hit, thousands will die, tidal waves will take out both East and West coast.” Didn't happen.

Q&A Asked about timeframe for events to begin. Ranell said spring, asked if Sarah concurred, “2-3 years”, again said does not give timelines. Didn't happen.

From Cedar City seminar Aug 2006:

Friday session:

Sarah and Roger both talked about feelings they have had regarding something very bad happening within the next 2 - 3 months.

Sarah is very concerned with a plague and is taking special precautions to be ready for an infection or pestilence of some sort to come upon us soon, as in this fall/winter. Didn't happen.

Just a few examples."

On a side note, it's a great time to buy food storage! cough cough

Also, she said if we don't keep the word of wisdom by eating meat then we won't be protected. Oops, not only have many of her predictions been proven false, she teaches false doctrine! Again, at home I have a list of many of her specific predictions that did not come to pass when she said they would. I'll post those later.

One more until I get home-
From Jan. 20 1999-
There is a great famine that is coming in this world, not just United States, not just Utah. It is coming world wide and it is coming this next year (in 1999?). It is almost too late at this point to gather the food (really? In 1999 it was almost too late??) and the reason why I say it is too late is because these disasters are going to start mounting this next year (Yikes!!). Once one of the major disasters begin to happen, you may not be able to get food. Crops are being destroyed. There are famines happening all over the world at this point. Natural disasters, hurricanes, floods. We are going to see more and more of that. Our crops are literally being destroyed. I just heard a little thing on the news a couple of weeks ago which I had not heard before. Very few people heard this (13 yrs later they still haven't got the message!). They have said nothing more about it. As it becomes more disastrous, we will hear more about it :-w :-w i-) . There are fire ants that they have found back East that they said last year alone destroyed over $1 billion worth of crops. They cannot find any pesticide to stop them. They are talking about bringing flies over. I did not hear whether it was South Africa or South America, some place. They will eat them. That is the only way they think they can get rid of them but then they are in danger of destroying all of our food crops so it is a Catch 22, which is worse (Good thing I didn't invest in that fly importing business!! #:-s ). The ants will kill a small child if they come upon a child, cover them, and kill them. They are called fire ants. They cannot destroy them. They are moving west. This is one of the plagues that is beginning this year (1999??). You will hear more about it (When? :-w ). There are going to be many more. So if you do not have your food supply, you had better start working on it (Heck yes! And make sure you rotate your food storage! Nothing like 13 yr old bottled carrots). I have sold almost everything that I have in my home in order to get more food storage. I have a few pieces of furniture left. I sold my car (I sold my kids! :-o Oh wait, I didn't have ANY kids 13 yrs ago. Today my youngest of 4 is 2yrs old) .

On second thought doc, that may be enough proof of her false predictions. What do you think? Want more or would that be "derogatory?"

A couple of things from my notes when I listened to her speak on the following date.

Sarah Menet Orem 11-9-07

Major food shortages in 2008.

Utah will get a major EQ. Scientist told her we are expecting a major EQ 8.0/8.5 in Utah this winter.

Tidal waves are coming. “You better start panicking.”

“I don’t give timelines, I will say in the next three years more earthquakes, tidal waves, islands hit, thousands will die, tidal waves will take out both East and West coast.”

Sarah Menets own words condemn her and prove she is a false prophet. She prophesied certain things would happen at a certain time and they did not come to pass. The proof is in the pudding as it were. Her definition of thou shalt not kill misses the mark too.

Rass922
captain of 100

Post by Rass922 »

I trust that anybody that gives it a serious study will find that it is mostly correct and reconciles the many statements that the prophets and scriptures hold for us as well as much of what people have experienced in dreams and visions (And your sons, and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions. And your old men shall dream dreams). I don't see how it contradicts one point of doctrine and in fact is a great reconciliation of all the doctrine I could find and all the BS....

RKY opinion of the future "WHAT IS AHEAD...2008 or 2012? "

Roger K.Young: RKY
Posted: Jan. 02, 2006

"Every year (like most people) I take some time to reflect on what has occurred during this last year and what may occur this next year. As part of this, I try to put things into their respective contexts. Of course, the context that concerns me the most is how much longer before the time of collapse and chaos and the 13 month war that quickly follows it.

I have been trying to determine if my estimation on timing has changed. After spending weeks going over everything.... it almost boils down to two points of view: Basically, you have Joel Skousen reporting that the attack by Russia/China/North Korea on the US is being planned for sometime after 2010. (Joel bases his analysis by his extensive evaluation of governmental activities around the world and I believe his analysis to be correct.) On the other side... you have the spiritual side, dreams/visions/etc., indicating that the attack may come sooner...within 4-5 years.

It is important to note that both camps...agree on what is about to happen, and why and how... they only disagree slightly on the timing.

Let me mention four major parts of the spiritual side that occupy my thoughts:

1. George A. Smiths vision. According to Pres Smith (adamantly attested to in writing and in public by brother Horn), The nuclear attack happens at the very end of a presidential election year. The next two are 2008-2012. It happens after a person of Greek extraction is elected. No such person has declared himself a candidate yet...nor is such a person on the radar screen at this time...but the 2008 election is still 2 ½ years away and lots of things can happen.

2. President Hinckley and his reference to the 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of increasing famine. 7 years from Oct 2005... is Oct 2012. The question is whether that refers to all the world and the ending of all wars (including both the 13 month world war and the 3 ½ years of the Armageddon War) OR... just primarily the righteous getting past the 13 month world war.

I believe that it means primarily the 13 month war...and my reasons are as follows:
A. The armageddon war is centered/located in Israel (not the whole world) and is focused on the Jews (not the church membership and general righteous).
B. However, the 13 month war is all over the world...(and is particularly deadly in America) and kills approximately 1/3 of the earths population. One of the stated main weapons of this war is the use of famines throughout the world.
C. After the 13 month war...the famines for the righteous will be over. Let me explain: The main stated purpose of this 13 month war is to destroy the righteous (the Christians) and especially their stronghold countries (primarily America and England) so that the gadiantons can control the whole world without much opposition. However, it does not fully succeed ...because of God's intervention and the establishment of New Jerusalem/Zion in America...after the miraculous defeat of the Gadianton's armies (Russian/Chinese/Allies) in America. After the end of this 13 month war....the famine in America is over, and the righteous (who flee from all over the world to gather to Zion) have food and safety (peace). And so for the righteous (except for the Jews) the famines are over within a short period of time after the 13 month war.

3. Sarah Menet... the war, or at least the nuclear exchange part of the war, begins unexpectedly by Iran firing a nuclear missile from Libya at Israel. Iran already has the ICBM with the range to do the job. Iran will have the nuclear capability by the end of this year. Even if Israel or the US attacks their nuclear processing plant, it would probably only halt them from making many nuclear weapons. But, despite such a setback...it would be very easy for them (they have lots of oil money) to get one or two nuclear warheads for the sneak attack on Israel...by the end of 2008.

4. Secondary and Terciary spiritual sources...are grouped into this category and include:
A. The personal spiritual insights and feelings of many I know and trust, including several who post on this website.

B. Ken Smith's recent posting of a comment by brother Pederson. I know brother Pederson... he was my backdoor neighbor for a year in AF. Our family has had some very spiritual experiences with him, with the gift of prophecy involved. If Ken is reporting correctly....Brother Pederson indicated that he felt the war would happen within 4-5 years. He also indicated that this would happen after a period of time wherein a large, sudden increase in Church membership occurred. This is the second time I have heard about this sudden increase in membership. The first being from Cleon Skousen 4 years ago recounting some personal conversations he had with his friend President Gordon B. Hinckley about the cleansing of America as described in 3rd Nephi. (More about this later. This is also mentioned in the Cardston vision.)

C. Wolfgram's comments about the war and the economic collapse that precedes the war to a friend of mine when she received a personal blessing from him. (She even questioned him about it afterwards.) The economic collapse starts in 2007 (the 3rd year of the 2nd term of the son of George Bush). Such an economic collapse....would give the elections away from the Republicans to the Democrats...or possibly an unexpected 3rd party candidate. ( It is very possible that somehow Hilliary Clinton will not be the front runner for the Democrats. Probably from some new revelation, expose, criminal charges, etc. which will become public and knock her suddenly out of the race...leaving it open for the Greek extraction surprise candidate. )

Is there a way to logically reconcile the two opinions...so that they agree? I believe so. The Russians and Chinese are preparing for a war. They want to have absolute superiority to insure their ultimate success and believe that they will be ready sometime after 2010. What if the surprise nuclear attack by Iran on Israel triggers the war a year or two earlier than they are actually planning? Once nuclear weapons start flying...anything goes. I believe that this could be the case.

AND SO... BOTTOM LINE.... I believe that we must be prepared for the war at the end of 2008. This means we must be prepared ASAP....because 2006 will be very ugly as far as natural disasters (worse than 2005...perhaps including a major tsunami/earthquake for California?); the price of everything...food, electricity, gasoline, etc...will continue to rise; real estate/housing construction downturn (increasing unemployment); and wickedness (especially ala sodom and gomorah) will become even more rampant. 2007...will be even worse with probably a general stock market collapse (ala the great depression) happening later in the year. Remember, the collapse into utter chaos happens in 2008....BEFORE THE WAR COMES TO THE US...perhaps just before the election happens. "

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

what is this 13 month war? I understand where he is getting 3 & 1/2 years from....but not a 13 month world war...

Rass922
captain of 100

Post by Rass922 »

HeirofNumenor wrote:what is this 13 month war? I understand where he is getting 3 & 1/2 years from....but not a 13 month world war...
The Scripture is Revelation Chapter 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year,for to slay the third part of men.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Rass922 wrote:
HeirofNumenor wrote:what is this 13 month war? I understand where he is getting 3 & 1/2 years from....but not a 13 month world war...
The Scripture is Revelation Chapter 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year,for to slay the third part of men.

Thank you...

This seems to me more like that was (symbolic - inclusive of many units of time) just the angels' length of time spent in preparing to slay 1/3 of men...rather than the duration of a another war of mankind...

Esmekker
captain of 10

Post by Esmekker »

Before the Lord preaches His own sermond to the earth, He will call home His missionaries from the four corners of the earth.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Welcome, Esmekker. The variety of opinions here can be startling at times. I do think that if/when the missionaries are called home, we'll be in for the ride of our lives.

TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Post by TrojanHorse »

HeirofNumenor wrote:
Rass922 wrote:

Thank you...

This seems to me more like that was (symbolic - inclusive of many units of time) just the angels' length of time spent in preparing to slay 1/3 of men...rather than the duration of a another war of mankind...
I know that the Book of Revelation is full of symbolism. But if it was all symbolic we all would have a very hard time knowing when we see these things occur. So I believe that much of what we think of as symbolic in Revelation is actually literal. We just haven't seen or recognized it yet. But we also have to remember when John saw modern warfare he didn't have the words to describe what he saw. So he had to use representative words, or, in other words, what we would call symbols. But if you look closely at his description of the locusts coming out of the smoke in a war which lasts 5 months where hardly anyone is hurt in Revelation 9:4-6, it sure appears to me (and many others) this was describing the Desert Storm war in pretty good detail.

Note, that war was John's 5th woe. The 6th woe is the 13 month war described in second half of chapter 9. This war will kill a third part of men according to verse 18. The size of all of the armies involved is 200,000,000. That is bigger than all armies combined today. But since China and Russia use conscription to gather their armies, this can and will happen quickly. The only thing which can kill 1/3 of all mankind in a short 13 months is a worldwide nuclear war. According to BRM "atomic holocausts...surely shall be". So I contend that there is much in Revelation which is not symbolic. I would prefer to call his wording "imaginative".

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Checked your site. A few interesting points to be sure, but I thought it would be extremely difficult to get a mag 8 quake in Utah. A 7.5 I could see coming. I would be more worried about a 9 in Mexico or California.

The United States is not going to go down with lots of nukes in my opinion. Three or four nukes launched and exploded at high altitude would be more than sufficient, that coupled with famine and bad economic conditions

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Between your last two entries on your home page ("Places of Safety" and "More Time") began a fulfillment of a prophecy from the 16th century (A.D.)

It was a foretelling of two who would go to war on a specific day, and because of my perspective, I felt the animosity brewing for months (even years) before that day, but my reckoning of it also included the falling asleep of a brother and the inclusion of major Feast Days in the Liturgical Year; this led to the interpretation (opening and unsealing) of the Book of Daniel specific to the four digit numbers within its chapters (verses).

I had even told two members of LDS at my residence during that brewing about how so many of the fulfillments of Daniel 11 were unique to the place they were visiting.

So, in a way, you haven't really missed this, but gaps in communication often occur and there is no written inclusion of it at your site, nor would I actually expect there to be due to the complexities.

Most notable, like your site name and my opening paragraph here, are the two largest four digit numbers of the Book of Daniel, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, and Holy Family Saturday, December 30, 2018 A.D., the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

Regular updates to the Day of the Lord at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

LdsMarco
captain of 100

SMH

Post by LdsMarco »

So I'm looking at 2017 list you have on your website and it seems to me that it's pretty much THE END OF THE WORLD. I can tell you what I don't see on this list.

1) Total Eclipse
2) Hurricanes
3)Earthquakes that already happened

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

LDS Anarchist wrote: November 16th, 2017, 4:25 pm Everything begins with Elias. Where is he? When will he appear? The list doesn't say. The end times prophecies do not begin until after he appears.
The term Elias, as used here, is not a personal name but a title. Therefore more than one individual can act as an Elias. This is true both for a restorer Elias and a preparer Elias. The scriptures specifically mention three individuals whose missions involved acting as a restorer Elias. They are the angel Gabriel, who is Noah, (DC 27:6-7, see also HOC 3:386), John the Revelator (Rev 10:10, DC 77:14), and Christ (JST John 1:28).

Joseph Fielding Smith said:

"This name (Elias) is a title which is applied to several prophets, and has reference to their office as messengers sent to prepare the way for a greater work. John the Baptist is spoken of as Elias, because he prepared the way before the ministry of the Lord. Joseph Smith is an Elias because he was sent to prepare the way for the second coming of our Lord.

"The Prophet has explained in his teachings the differences in the missions of Elias, Elijah, and Messiah.

"'The spirit of Elias is first, Elijah second, and Messiah last. Elias is a forerunner to prepare the way, and the spirit and power of Elijah is to come after, holding the keys of power, building the Temple to the capstone, placing the seals of the Melchizedek Priesthood upon the house of Israel, and making all things ready; then Messiah comes to His Temple, which is last of all.

"'Messiah is above the spirit and power of Elijah, for He made the world, and was that spiritual rock unto Moses in the wilderness.' (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 340)" (Answers to Gospel Questions, 4: 194-5.)

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

I see a couple problems here with some of your comments friends. :) Just a reminder we are friends. But I want to correct some incorrect information.

If a man is more in the knowledge of the world that doesn't make them more trustworthy over someone studying the word of God. Someone commented so and so was more trustworthy because they knew more about the world. In a spiritual type of thinking that is like saying, lets go trust that guy over in the great and spacious building because he's measured how tall it is. So he must know more about the tree of life than us too.

Someone else said its 'a fool's errand' to study the signs of the times. That's kind of off if you ask me. Think about it. The five foolish virgins were just that...foolish. Why? Because they listened to someone else mocking them saying its a fools errand to put oil in your lamps, you could go have fun instead. Then they became fools by listening to the guy that mocked studying the things of God. (Even if your dates are wrong that's just like condemning the weaknesses of the messengers.)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

7 years prosperity

Post by BeNotDeceived »

LdsMarco wrote: November 16th, 2017, 2:40 pm So I'm looking at 2017 list you have on your website and it seems to me that it's pretty much THE END OF THE WORLD. I can tell you what I don't see on this list.

1) Total Eclipse
2) Hurricanes
3) Earthquakes that already happened

Q3&Irma was being forecast as Q2&Harvey was being estimated, when the first eclipse occurred.

A second total solar eclipse is now forecast to occur 4/8/2024, seven years after Q2 began in 2017.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

gardener4life wrote: November 16th, 2017, 8:20 pmThen they became fools by listening to the guy that mocked studying the things of God.
That is how Puerto Rico, a protectorate, came to be so devastated.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

the_sign wrote: November 19th, 2017, 3:21 am
gardener4life wrote: November 16th, 2017, 8:20 pmThen they became fools by listening to the guy that mocked studying the things of God.
That is how Puerto Rico, a protectorate, came to be so devastated.

Man’s failure to “subdue” the Earth as commanded in Genesis 1:28 :x
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/otec-puerto-rico-world-manuel-a-j-laboy-rivera-pe-mba-icsp/ wrote:

Puerto Rico has the best location, natural resources and market conditions to built and operate the 1st OTEC commercial plant in the world TODAY. - Manuel A.J. Laboy, Secretary of Economic Development and Commerce of Puerto Rico
http://planetearthandhumanity.blogspot.com/2014/07/can-otec-neutralize-hurricanes.html wrote:
TODAY, I extend the benefit further with a contention that OTEC can also neutralize hurricanes (and cyclones and typhoons). I use neutralize, for the effect might well be two-fold: prevent the formation of this damaging storm and diminish the severity if one forms.
2 day is the common word in both articles: weird :o

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

BeNotDeceived wrote: November 19th, 2017, 5:06 amMan’s failure to “subdue” the Earth as commanded in Genesis 1:28
The local bishops refused to accept that Heaven had visited their island in the person of the Co-Redemptrix, telling them to build the Celestial City.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

the_sign wrote: November 19th, 2017, 2:52 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: November 19th, 2017, 5:06 amMan’s failure to “subdue” the Earth as commanded in Genesis 1:28
The local bishops refused to accept that Heaven had visited their island in the person of the Co-Redemptrix, telling them to build the Celestial City.
What local bishops :?:

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

I've been following this thread for a good while now.

I am the author of books of events of the last-days. However, my knowledge is far from complete. I don't think this topic will ever be hammered down until future history becomes past history.

From what I can tell of the event order of the last-days there are many people speaking of extra-curricular prophecies that may or may not come to pass. I'm assuming that some are legit and some are not.

However, the Holy Scriptures will all come to pass. That is a promise by The Redeemer himself.

the-Sign - please elaborate upon Co-Redemptrix. Also the command to build the Celestial city. thank you.

LDS Anarchist - yes, I agree that the prophetic timeline is moving along. I'll communicate with you personally by email on furthering the Josephite. Thank you.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

James-T-Prout wrote: November 20th, 2017, 12:22 pmthe-Sign - please elaborate upon Co-Redemptrix. Also the command to build the Celestial city. thank you.
This Belgian apparition and associated prophecy includes our current final 402 days remaining until the Day of the Lord (Holy Family Sunday, Sunday after the Nativity, Sunday before the Theophany, December 30, 2018 A.D.) :

http://ourlady3.tripod.com/LadyofNations.htm

This article cites "Mystical Mount" :

https://www.ncronline.org/news/spiritua ... t-approved

The article at one point also centers upon Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

The actual text for "Celestial City" is quoted in a highly heretical version denouncing all Marian apparitions to which I will not provide a link.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi The_Sign,

Do you happen to be a Roman Catholic on an LDS Forum?

i'm interested if you are.

From what I can tell, all the older religions on the planet have their own prophecies.

Could you talk with me by hitting the Contact the Author link at the top of my site:
www.LastDaysTimeline.com

Thank you

Best,
James