Last Last Days Site

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Last Last Days Site

Post by TrojanHorse »

I know I may be criticized for this but for a while now I've been putting together a list of events leading up to the Second Coming. I've decided to share my list with everyone by putting it online. I know I'm not the first nor the last to do this. But it helps me to realize how soon things could really happen. I even attempt to assign years to these events. I know, this leaves me wide open for criticism. I always tell people that whenever you see predicted dates in visions, dreams (not from the Prophet) you should ignore them, because they are almost certainly wrong. So my dates are almost certainly wrong. But I plan to update this site as often as I can as events actually happen, as long as we all have access to the internet, that is. Eventually even that will fail along with the power grid.

Anyway, I'd appreciate comments on the site, good or bad, and especially let me know of things I have missed or reference links I could add.

https://sites.google.com/site/lastlastdays/

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Last Last Days Site

Post by gkearney »

This looks like a fool's errand to me. putting dates on things like this is nothing but trouble.

sixth seal
captain of 100

Post by sixth seal »

Nice Job! You've put a lot of work into that. No one really knows for sure how or when things will play out. But like you, I'm extremely interested in the end times and the events that will take place. It's hard to resist tring to figure out the specifics. Your guess is as good as anyone's. One thing is for sure... we live in interesting times and they are about to get even more interesting.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

1. I am of the opinion that the Tribulation is man-caused, while the wrath is God-caused. The 7-year tribulation precedes the Wrath. 7 trumpets occur in 7th Seal, 7 vials poured out in 7th Trumpet. Therefore, when it comes to asteroids, and God-caused events, I think these are reserved for wrath and not Trib. Satan and man may be able to cause EQs and volcanic eruptions via HARRP or other means but not cause celestial events. I don't worry about wrath events as I expect to be safe in Zion or dead. Righteous are not appointed unto Wrath.

Trib passibilities:
Famine
Nuke war
EMP
Disease
Drought
Hurricanes
Tornados
EQs
Volcanoes
Depression
Satellite meteor weapons

Wrath possibilities:
EQs volcanoes tsunamis storms doughts etc
Planet x
Asteroids
Pole shift
Solar flares
Supernova
Comets

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

This may be helpful:

http://unblogmysoul.wordpress.com/secon ... timetable/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

I loved your post and read all the events to the time line. I say lets take all the info we can get and sort out the good and the bad and then we can have some kind of idea of what we are facing. From the time line only the Super LUCKY or those protected by divine intervention will live.

Could you put in when you think the saints will be called to gather?

Skousen does not think the Russia and China invasion will happen until 2020 as they are still building their military and underground bases and won't be ready until 2020. China has 4 aircraft carriers being built but won't be done until 2020 so I can see his point.

TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Post by TrojanHorse »

JulesGP wrote: Obviously you've put a lot of work into this. However, the problem I have with it is that many of the citations/links are sites and sources that I do not consider reputable, or those that I consider to be complete crap - like Paul Drockton.
I've been collecting this information for a long time and pulled from many sources. I've tried to be careful about those sources. But there is no way to know for sure if all or any of them are correct (until the event happens), except ordained prophets and the scriptures. I'm working on adding links to everything, so the reader can see where it came from and decided for themselves if it is a reliable source or not. With that said, I don't remember getting anything from Paul Drockton and don't even know who he is.

I just did a cursory look up of him this morning and I agree with you. He seems to be a cook. So if you could point out what I got from I will be happy to remove it.

Thanks,
TH

dlbww
captain of 100

Post by dlbww »

Last edited by dlbww on September 26th, 2015, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

TrojanHorse wrote:I know I may be criticized for this but for a while now I've been putting together a list of events leading up to the Second Coming. I've decided to share my list with everyone by putting it online. I know I'm not the first nor the last to do this. But it helps me to realize how soon things could really happen. I even attempt to assign years to these events. I know, this leaves me wide open for criticism. I always tell people that whenever you see predicted dates in visions, dreams (not from the Prophet) you should ignore them, because they are almost certainly wrong. So my dates are almost certainly wrong. But I plan to update this site as often as I can as events actually happen, as long as we all have access to the internet, that is. Eventually even that will fail along with the power grid.

Anyway, I'd appreciate comments on the site, good or bad, and especially let me know of things I have missed or reference links I could add.

https://sites.google.com/site/lastlastdays/
Just curious T.H... where did you get all of the detailed events that you indicate could or will occur in 2012? I've been quite interested in last days' prophecy and events for a long time and have not stumbled across much of the information you have posted for 2012 such as the Utah earthquake, the magnitude, damage, etc. Where have you gotten a lot of this from? Are they LDS-based?

TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Post by TrojanHorse »

7cylon7 wrote: Could you put in when you think the saints will be called to gather?
I'm not sure which gathering you are referring to. There is more than one gathering. For instance the saints were called to gather to Kirtland then to Jackson County early on, but now we are called to gather to our stakes. I assume, however, you are talking about the later gatherings. Where the Lord teaches us that the wheat will be gathered from among the tares before the tares are burned. D&C 86:7 I believe this happens multiple times as well.

This will first happen to places of refuge which later become "cities of light" just before the biological attack. That put's it (at the earliest) by late winter or early spring of next year. There is also the gathering to New Jerusalem, which cannot happen until the region of Jackson County is completely cleaned out during the global devastation of the 13 month war. Lastly there is the final gathering which happens when the 144,000 are sent out to find the remnant of the righteous just before the 2nd coming of the Lord and the burning of the Earth. That will happen sometime after He appears to the Jews, sets off the Great Earthquake and destroys the Armageddon Army. The time period between these events is not known but my guess is not before 3 1/2 years.
7cylon7 wrote:Skousen does not think the Russia and China invasion will happen until 2020 as they are still building their military and underground bases and won't be ready until 2020. China has 4 aircraft carriers being built but won't be done until 2020 so I can see his point.
By Skousen I assume you mean Joel, not Cleon, right? Joel is very much more in the know about what is going on in the world than I am. So I would trust him over my guesses. Again, the reason for me using dates at all is to let you know how soon things COULD happen. I actually have no idea when they will happen. But I've tried carefully to sequence things in the right order.

BtW, Cleon in his talk What We Might Expect in the Next 25 Years given in April 1999 implied that all of this including the second coming would occur in the next 25 years.

TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Post by TrojanHorse »

Truth B Known wrote:Just curious T.H... where did you get all of the detailed events that you indicate could or will occur in 2012? I've been quite interested in last days' prophecy and events for a long time and have not stumbled across much of the information you have posted for 2012 such as the Utah earthquake, the magnitude, damage, etc. Where have you gotten a lot of this from? Are they LDS-based?
It's interesting that you ask because these came from multiple sources (reference to each I am working to add to the site). In order to get the sequence I had to put these sources together. The great trigger event, as I like to think of it, is the global economic collapse. We know this occurs in one hour. But the effects of it take some months to be felt and years to play out. My main source as to when the collapse will happen is Lindsey Williams. He is not LDS based. But he's been right many times in the past. He get's his information from some of the actual people who are calling the shots behind the scenes, the Elite, with their multi-generational agenda. As a confirmation just look at the number of wealthy who have hurriedly built underground bunkers in the last couple years or have moved out of the country.

Once this trigger event occurs the timeline or schedule for many events is initiated. And we can be much more accurate. Its only logical to see how all of the worst that the preppers and dooms-dayers have been spouting for years will quickly come to pass. This might take a few months, but once there is no real economy, companies will have to close. If companies close there will be no food production or delivery. You can already imagine what will happen then, across the country and across the world.

I'm sure you are wondering about the big earthquakes. Now, I do not know if these will really happen or not. I'm just reporting what I found. But we all know that big earthquakes will happen. We also know they will happen in Utah sooner or later. Just look around at the mountains and the fault lines. But here is where I got the information for when they will happen based on the trigger event: Sarah Menet, Gayle Smith, and Renee Lee. These all are, or at least were, LDS. Now I know some of you have strong negative opinions of some or all of these. I have no problem with your opinions, and welcome them, especially if you know more than I (which is not hard). But it will be interesting to see if these prophecies come to pass. We only have to wait until October.

It will also be interesting to see what happens to Mr. Obama in the next few months. This is not part of my site because the source got scared and took his video offline. But in the dream (which was only online for a few days) he saw that Obama was impeached and that Newt Gingrich was elected. I have no idea how that could happen because Gingrich has already bowed out. So maybe this was bunk. Like I said, it's not on my site.

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

Trojan,

I'm going to take a good look at your work. What a coincidence though! Just yesterday I read like 6-7 purported visions on greaterthings.com.

I don't know quite what to think of Ms. Smith with here accusations and all.

Any Republican over 35 could become the nominee at a brokered convention.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

TrojanHorse wrote:I'm sure you are wondering about the big earthquakes. Now, I do not know if these will really happen or not. I'm just reporting what I found. But we all know that big earthquakes will happen. We also know they will happen in Utah sooner or later. Just look around at the mountains and the fault lines. But here is where I got the information for when they will happen based on the trigger event: Sarah Menet, Gayle Smith, and Renee Lee. These all are, or at least were, LDS. Now I know some of you have strong negative opinions of some or all of these. I have no problem with your opinions, and welcome them, especially if you know more than I (which is not hard). But it will be interesting to see if these prophecies come to pass. We only have to wait until October.
The problem with the EQ prophecy from Menet is that the prophecy did NOT come to pass. She prophesied that it would happen years ago and it never did. We know an EQ will happen sometime, but as far as Menet's "vision", the specified time she gave is history, it came and went without even a tremor. She's a false prophetess.

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

Where in the timeline do Saints and others start creating the cities with "lights"? When will the Saints or good people come together? Will that be almost immediately after the market crash or after the big earthquakes?

TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Post by TrojanHorse »

shadow wrote:The problem with the EQ prophecy from Menet is that the prophecy did NOT come to pass. She prophesied that it would happen years ago and it never did. We know an EQ will happen sometime, but as far as Menet's "vision", the specified time she gave is history, it came and went without even a tremor. She's a false prophetess.
I don't know where you got this information or opinion. Could you send me links to the source(s)? I've read all of Sarah's written works (books and talks) that I know of and I have never seen any dates attached to what she saw. And she never claimed to be a prophet(ess). None of these sources did or do. They were shown some events. Some in dreams, some during their near death experience. They were encouraged to share what they saw. As they shared these things they have always said we should look to our ordained prophets and be close to the spirit. I find nothing wrong with that. Moses wanted every man to be a prophet. We can take and learn from these things or we can reject them and not learn anything. It's totally up to you.

I personally have seen a "true" dream of nuclear explosions going off, one in Utah and others around the country. The explosions and mushroom clouds happened at night time, very bright against blackness. At least that's how it looked in the dream. I saw the detonations from a distance. I was in the mountains with a group of people (I didn't see them, but just knew they were there), and knew that the priesthood was keeping us safe. Does that make me a prophet, true or false? I don't know and I don't care. That depends on your definition. But I plan to be ready and to make sure I and my family will be there when the time comes. I look to the living prophet to tell me when the time is right.

One other point I'd like to make, which I also point out on my site, is about anticipation. When someone sees something important happen in the future, there is almost never an exact time given. But because the image appears so real and comes with a strong sense of urgency, it is extremely common for the person to anticipate the date too early. In some ways this is good, because a warning needs to be given and it motivates people to act if they think they need to hurry. But just because something doesn't happen when the person thought it was going to, does that mean the event was not true and will never happen? Is the person therefore a "false prophet"?

Also, remember the Lord allows, in fact strongly urges, people and nations to repent and change. When they do he often postpones the devastating event. This is exactly what happened to Nineveh, which got Jonah so bent out of shape. But the prophesied destruction still came. It just waited until the next generation. Can that happen today? Sure. Will it wait a generation? I believe it already has been postponed several times before now. But will the world repent now, with all that is going on? You can probably answer that.
Last edited by TrojanHorse on May 17th, 2012, 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TrojanHorse
captain of 10

Post by TrojanHorse »

AGStacker wrote:Where in the timeline do Saints and others start creating the cities with "lights"? When will the Saints or good people come together? Will that be almost immediately after the market crash or after the big earthquakes?
I don't think you read my post above where I answered that question. Read that first. If you still have questions, I (and others) will be happy to respond.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

shadow wrote:
TrojanHorse wrote:I'm sure you are wondering about the big earthquakes. Now, I do not know if these will really happen or not. I'm just reporting what I found. But we all know that big earthquakes will happen. We also know they will happen in Utah sooner or later. Just look around at the mountains and the fault lines. But here is where I got the information for when they will happen based on the trigger event: Sarah Menet, Gayle Smith, and Renee Lee. These all are, or at least were, LDS. Now I know some of you have strong negative opinions of some or all of these. I have no problem with your opinions, and welcome them, especially if you know more than I (which is not hard). But it will be interesting to see if these prophecies come to pass. We only have to wait until October.
The problem with the EQ prophecy from Menet is that the prophecy did NOT come to pass. She prophesied that it would happen years ago and it never did. We know an EQ will happen sometime, but as far as Menet's "vision", the specified time she gave is history, it came and went without even a tremor. She's a false prophetess.
Sorry, while Menet did predict (prophecy) events that did not come to pass when she said they would, the EQ prophecy was from Renee Lee and she did indeed specify the EQ would be AFTER General Conference in Oct but before Thanksgiving IN 2008! Didn't happen!

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Follow up. Shadow wrote:
Then, when challenged, he corrected himself as follows:
Sorry, while Menet did predict (prophecy) events that did not come to pass when she said they would, the EQ prophecy was from Renee Lee and she did indeed specify the EQ would be AFTER General Conference in Oct but before Thanksgiving IN 2008! Didn't happen!
So next, Shadow, I challenge you to substantiate your modified claim here:
Menet did predict (prophecy) events that did not come to pass when she said they would,

Really? which events are these that "did not come to pass when she said they would,"?
could be, but I would like to see you substantiate your statement as you seemed derogatory of a friend of mine (Sarah Menet).

I can see that Trojan has raised some interesting points for discussion on his website that I'll need to study more carefully. One thing I agree with already -- events could evolve quickly so that (for example) the attack by China and Russia (the "red beast") could happen well before the 2020 date ascribed to Joel Skousen.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Events

2012 Olympic Games July 26 - August 13
Terrorist false-flag attack (likely in the subway system)
I find this interesting...because of something else I found
http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/up ... 7cc719.pdf
page 34 states:
Devastating shocks like September 11, the Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the 2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primed the world for sudden disasters. But no one was prepared for a world in which large-scale catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking frequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change.
This document exploring possible world troubles was produced by/for the Rockefeller Foundation in 2010. Yes it is posing scenarios exploring how the world might grow/change/develop (it also predicts that by the end of the decades, tens of thousands would die from tak8ing tainted knock-off pharmaceuticals, and the credibility, trustworthiness, and livelihood of doctors would take a serious beating)...but I find it worth considering that this IS in the works... that perhaps the PTB WOULD bomb the London Olympics in order to "remind" the world that the terrorists are still out there...and the PTB seize yet more controls sending us deeper into a police state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... NUBV9trDoA
Watch this movie trailer for the upcoming GI Joe movie this summer.... at about 1:58, a killer satellite fires a missile that utterly destroys a few square miles (or more) of London...

After 9/11, pundits were wondering if Tom Clancy's book - "Debt of Honor" inspired the Arab terrorists to hot the Pentagon (maybe also the Congress or White House with the 4th plane), because the book had a Japan Airlines pilot dive a fully gassed-up 747 into the Capitol building during a joint session of Congress...

Along that line...Tom Clancy later wrote a book "Rainbow Six" in which a well-financed, hard core environmental group was going to rig up the entry gates at the closing ceremonies of the 2000 Sydney Olympics, so as to spray ebola on the hundred-thousand people there, which would then go home and spread ebola to everyone around the world - planned-for deaths of 99% of the earth's population...

Given these factors, I would not be surprised if something major happened at this summer's Olympic Games in London....plus it would give Obama more reason to suspend elections/declare state of emegency...

HeberC
captain of 100

Post by HeberC »

TrojanHorse, Maybe you should do more than just '..a cursory look up of him..' before saying that Paul Drockton '..seems to be a cook..' (you meant "crook", right? I know him personally and I have done business with him and he hasn't been a crook to me. In fact, I trust and respect him and I don't do that with most people.

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

Paul may not be a crook but from the looks of his site he definitely hates Mormon.

John Adams
captain of 1,000

Post by John Adams »

Trojanhorse,

I like it. Like you said, we should never put a lot of faith in dates, but it was me reading a similar "date filled" document back in 2005 that kicked me into gear as far as preparations go. A lot of the events predicted on that document have come and gone without happening (yet), but I sure am a lot more prepared, still haven't lost my faith, and know the events will eventually happen.

Thanks for sharing.

Your dates may be off, but I think the information shared is definitely helpful.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

DrJones wrote:Follow up. Shadow wrote:
Then, when challenged, he corrected himself as follows:
So next, Shadow, I challenge you to substantiate your modified claim here:
Menet did predict (prophecy) events that did not come to pass when she said they would,

Really? which events are these that "did not come to pass when she said they would,"?
could be, but I would like to see you substantiate your statement as you seemed derogatory of a friend of mine (Sarah Menet).
Sorry doc, I'm not being derogatory of your friend, I'm just saying that her predictions didn't come to pass when she said they would. We've been over this in years gone by, doc.
I can post more specific predictions from Menet that DID NOT come to pass when she said they would when I get home, until then I'll quote Mirkwood from another thread-

"A couple of things from my notes when I listened to her speak on the following date.

Sarah Menet Orem 11-9-07

Major food shortages in 2008. Didn't happen.

Utah will get a major EQ. Scientist told her we are expecting a major EQ 8.0/8.5 in Utah this winter. Didn't happen.

Tidal waves are coming. “You better start panicking.”

“I don’t give timelines, I will say in the next three years more earthquakes, tidal waves, islands hit, thousands will die, tidal waves will take out both East and West coast.” Didn't happen.

Q&A Asked about timeframe for events to begin. Ranell said spring, asked if Sarah concurred, “2-3 years”, again said does not give timelines. Didn't happen.

From Cedar City seminar Aug 2006:

Friday session:

Sarah and Roger both talked about feelings they have had regarding something very bad happening within the next 2 - 3 months.

Sarah is very concerned with a plague and is taking special precautions to be ready for an infection or pestilence of some sort to come upon us soon, as in this fall/winter. Didn't happen.

Just a few examples."

On a side note, it's a great time to buy food storage! cough cough

Also, she said if we don't keep the word of wisdom by eating meat then we won't be protected. Oops, not only have many of her predictions been proven false, she teaches false doctrine! Again, at home I have a list of many of her specific predictions that did not come to pass when she said they would. I'll post those later.

One more until I get home-
From Jan. 20 1999-
There is a great famine that is coming in this world, not just United States, not just Utah. It is coming world wide and it is coming this next year (in 1999?). It is almost too late at this point to gather the food (really? In 1999 it was almost too late??) and the reason why I say it is too late is because these disasters are going to start mounting this next year (Yikes!!). Once one of the major disasters begin to happen, you may not be able to get food. Crops are being destroyed. There are famines happening all over the world at this point. Natural disasters, hurricanes, floods. We are going to see more and more of that. Our crops are literally being destroyed. I just heard a little thing on the news a couple of weeks ago which I had not heard before. Very few people heard this (13 yrs later they still haven't got the message!). They have said nothing more about it. As it becomes more disastrous, we will hear more about it :-w :-w i-) . There are fire ants that they have found back East that they said last year alone destroyed over $1 billion worth of crops. They cannot find any pesticide to stop them. They are talking about bringing flies over. I did not hear whether it was South Africa or South America, some place. They will eat them. That is the only way they think they can get rid of them but then they are in danger of destroying all of our food crops so it is a Catch 22, which is worse (Good thing I didn't invest in that fly importing business!! #:-s ). The ants will kill a small child if they come upon a child, cover them, and kill them. They are called fire ants. They cannot destroy them. They are moving west. This is one of the plagues that is beginning this year (1999??). You will hear more about it (When? :-w ). There are going to be many more. So if you do not have your food supply, you had better start working on it (Heck yes! And make sure you rotate your food storage! Nothing like 13 yr old bottled carrots). I have sold almost everything that I have in my home in order to get more food storage. I have a few pieces of furniture left. I sold my car (I sold my kids! :-o Oh wait, I didn't have ANY kids 13 yrs ago. Today my youngest of 4 is 2yrs old) .

On second thought doc, that may be enough proof of her false predictions. What do you think? Want more or would that be "derogatory?"

Zowieink
captain of 100

Post by Zowieink »

I think this information and compilation was well intentioned and very informative. Dates are relative. Look at Jonah, in the old testiment, went around telling people that their city would be destroyed, but then it wasn't, and Jonah got all corked out of shaped. Why, the people repented and it didn't need to happen. I think the same is true with Sarah Menet, Lee, and others. Together, their visions are very similar, as to events. Heavenly Father has His own timetable and has instructed His angels with the parameters to begin or hold on any given catastrophic event, or any event for that matter. So, putting a date on an event is very risky business and is likely to be off, like trying to catch a greased pig! :D

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

that's all good and fine Zowie but my post was that the time of the prophesied earthquake came and went without a tremor. Trojanhorse thought it wise to put the earthquake this year. Good luck!! Maybe next year we can add it to the list of events. Eventually it will come to pass.
Then the doc got bent out of shape wanting proof that the prophecies of his friend, Sarah, did NOT come to pass as I posted. My previous post showed many of her prophecies came and went without coming to pass. The doc wanted the proof so I supplied it to him FWIW. In fact I have more of her specific predictions that didn't come to pass when she said they would but I'll leave those alone, I posted enough already. I'd say Sarah, Lee and others are fear mongers. History has proved this. Samuel the Lamanite, now theres a guy that could prophecy! What if his dates were off a bit? #-o

Maybe they had the dreams maybe they didn't. Who cares? Not all dreams are visions of the future, some are just plain old dreams!