POLL: How Much Time Does America Really Have Left?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

How Much Years Are Left Until the Cleansing of America Begins?

1-5
59%
6-10
11%
11-15
6%
16-20
9%
21-25
6%
26+
10%

Total votes: 103
Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: POLL: How Much Time Does America Really Have Left?

Post by Jason »

LDSguy wrote:
AngelPalmoni wrote:Most of those coming into the church from Christianity will be at the spiritual Level all ready required to enter Zion. It will be like this, you will be baptizing people and right when they come out of the water to be confirmed they will receive the Fulness of the Holy Ghost, or there Calling and Election because they've been Living the Spiritual Law Already. They've already been through the Flaming Sword and Iron Rod, that are sitting at the base of the tree ready to be Dunked so they can eat some Fruit.

Do we understand now why the church is a little stressed that we won't have the Leadership ready to Support this Kind of Growth? Every member a missionary right.... Well the New quote is going to be Every Member a Bishop, Stake President, Patriarch Etc.
and this is all going to be starting within the next 29 days?
We have a date....the interpretation of what exactly will occur on or prior to that date is another matter. It could be a multitude of things.

AngelPalmoni
captain of 100

Post by AngelPalmoni »

I don't know, I have a feeling the next 23 days will be pretty uneventful as it is still the Half hour of Silence. Like I said I don't think that this is a pivotal pinnacle event, more of a process. We will see though. It does have to happen, and I'm going to say at least in the next year or so. Then again I've been saying that for 2 years. The secret combinations could keep this thing going until 2155AD but there would be no Elect left to be saved. The Spiritual Gloves of Light and Darkness I think are about to come off so to speak. from Dec 23rd 2011 till sometime in mid 2015 we are see everything prophesied in scripture happen... I've never wanted more time before things fall apart, but I've recently began a project of buying Land and hoping to build a small Staw-Bale off the grid home close to Cardston. People have always asked me what I'm going to do if the Timelines are Wrong, and I've always been at war with myself over that, I don't feel they are wrong at all. However now my Longterm plan if the world is going to dwindle for another 30 years, and my short term goals all overlap. I encourage everyone to find the same feeling with the spirit where you are ready if it happens in the next little while, and your ready if it happens in 30 years or not in your lifetime. I find that it slowly changes you as a person for the better.

Feel everything out scripturally and with world events and secret combinations and natural disasters. See what comes to your mind. If the Timeline of the scrolls make sense fine if not fine. No ones salvation is dependant on the information on the Scrolls. I recently had a family member Chew me out for studying the deep doctrine stuff, he said until I can discourse and teach for an Hour on Each Faith Repentance Baptism Holy Ghost then I have no business talking to him about anything else. The Only Problem is that he won't give me 4 hours of his time!

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

AngelPalmoni wrote:Ezk 38:2-3; 39:1-2,6
Son of man (the Prophet) set thy face against Gog, the Land of Magog, the Chief Prince (ie The Beast) of Mesheck and Tubal (Christianity), and Prophesy Against Them (ie the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel)

And say, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold. I Am against theee, O Gog, the Chief Prince of Mesheck and Tubal (the prince is the Pope)

...Son of Man prophesy against Gog, and say Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against they O Gog, the Chief Prince of Mesheck and Tubal (ie the Cradle of Faith) and I will Turn thee back and Leave but the Sixth Part of Thee... and will cause thee (Israel) to come up from the NORTH PARTS, and will bring they upon the (Church) or Mountains of Israel

And I will send Fire (Spirit of Christ) on Magog, and among them that dwell in the Isles (Eg Britain America) and they shall know that I AM the Lord. Rev 19:17-21

NOTE....
Five Sixths of the apostate Church will come into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints

Isaiah 4
1 And in that day seven women (Christian CHurches) shall take hold of one man (LDS CHurch), saying, We will eat our own bread (Tithes and Offerings), and wear our own apparel (Buildings): only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

This isn't talking about Polygamy, this is talking about the Gathering which is yet to take place. How long will it take to baptize hundreds of Millions of People? Well that Curve is very exponential as every Male we baptize and ordain will instantly be able to baptize another and anther. I'm sure we will use all the Fonts of Christianity, every River, Lake, Pond, Swimming Pool...

I have heard that some GAs and Apostles have said this very thing. That the church is about to get A LOT of new members. Like a flash flood. That we who know the church will all be pressed into becoming teachers and leaders for all the influx of new members. This to me will co-inside with the cleansing of America. All the other churches will fail or they will turn from Christ. This coming crisis is really going to make people do some soul searching. They are trying to get us ready.

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

7cylon7 wrote:I have heard that some GAs and Apostles have said this very thing. That the church is about to get A LOT of new members. Like a flash flood. That we who know the church will all be pressed into becoming teachers and leaders for all the influx of new members. This to me will co-inside with the cleansing of America. All the other churches will fail or they will turn from Christ. This coming crisis is really going to make people do some soul searching. They are trying to get us ready.
I'd love to see some of those quotes please. That'd be great news.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

AngelPalmoni wrote: Just Please prepare and listen to the spirit in your Life.
Angel, I appreciate this whole post. There is much to ponder on. I feel a peace when I read what you are writing. I don't think it is perfect, but very good. Especially the last quote. We must listen to the spirit, when we do we will prepare. Thanks.

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

NoGreaterLove wrote:Oh by the way. I offered my services during the Y2K event and made a lot of money guarding peoples lives, I will extend the offer to any of you. $100 an hour to guard you and your family during the Mayan Calendar "end date". ;)
You must have seen Parks and Rec. where Swanson was selling flutes to the end of the world people. Funny stuff.

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

I just taught the lesson on Signs of Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I related the 1830 pronouncement that we are near the end, the 1976 quote that Kimball said the fig leaves are starting to show, and then the quote from BKP that you may have great-grand children. The majority of the signs are in process of being fulfilled. Some of them have a way to go.

One thing pointed out to me was that war was one of the major catalysts for bringing the gospel to countries where it was not allowed. My eyes were open. The U.S. is really the only country that would get into a war with a country that had closed borders to the gospel. Enter American servicemen, some of them LDS, and the gospel has a chance there. My point being, I think the U.S. needs to stick around and start wars with all of the closed nations so the Gospel ordinances can be made available there before we close up shop. So I said 26+.

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

And I hope I am wrong and it is sooner.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

SpeedRacer wrote:I just taught the lesson on Signs of Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I related the 1830 pronouncement that we are near the end, the 1976 quote that Kimball said the fig leaves are starting to show, and then the quote from BKP that you may have great-grand children. The majority of the signs are in process of being fulfilled. Some of them have a way to go.

One thing pointed out to me was that war was one of the major catalysts for bringing the gospel to countries where it was not allowed. My eyes were open. The U.S. is really the only country that would get into a war with a country that had closed borders to the gospel. Enter American servicemen, some of them LDS, and the gospel has a chance there. My point being, I think the U.S. needs to stick around and start wars with all of the closed nations so the Gospel ordinances can be made available there before we close up shop. So I said 26+.
Might mention this gem from 1988 -
I testify that not many years hence the earth will be cleansed. (See D&C 76:41.) Jesus the Christ will come again, this time in power and great glory to vanquish His foes and to rule and reign on the earth. (See D&C 43:26–33.) In due time all men will gain a resurrection and then will face the Master in a final judgment. (See 2 Ne. 9:15, 41.) God will give rewards to each according to the deeds done in the flesh. (See Alma 5:15.)
http://lds.org/general-conference/1988/ ... ry=testify" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Joseph Fielding Smith tell us:
“Daniel and John each saw the opposition the little horn made against the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This opposition will continue until the grand council is held at Adam-ondi-Ahman”

So what did John see? John tell us:

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.”(or 3 ½ years)

Daniel tells us:

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

A time = 1 year, times = 2 years, the dividing of time = ½ of a year or 42 months. What’s so hard about that?

On the other hand the Palmoni Scrolls are primarily retrospective, that’s a totally different game than being able to predict the future. So I go to the Palmoni Scrolls this morning and in less than three minutes I find a prediction that the City of Zion is to be established in 2011. So far as I know, and I don’t know much about the Palmoni Scrolls, this is the first forward looking event to be mentioned in the scrolls. If the City of Zion isn’t established in the next 29 days, how can anyone have any confidence in the time table that follows?

Jason, please don’t take this personal, that’s not the way mean this to come across. I just don’t have any faith in the Palmoni Scrolls.

AngelPalmoni
captain of 100

Post by AngelPalmoni »

friendsofthe wrote: I just don’t have any faith in the Palmoni Scrolls.
That is good, Life would be so boring if everyone agreed with everyone else. And a difference of opinions is good, it helps us all look for ourselves. Since this doesn't have anything to do with spiritual salvation we can disagree discuss as much as we want. And it isn't 29 days it's 22 days... lol

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Are you all ready for my next prophecy? I was just taking another look at the Palmoni Scrolls. Lining up exactly with the prediction that the City of Zion would be established in 2011 is the 1260 days or the siege of the battle of Armageddon. That means it’s also supposed to start sometime in the next 29 days.

My prophecy. Not going to happen! Not in 2011 and not in 2012! Like shooting ducks in a barrel….LOL

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

friendsofthe wrote:Joseph Fielding Smith tell us:
“Daniel and John each saw the opposition the little horn made against the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This opposition will continue until the grand council is held at Adam-ondi-Ahman”

So what did John see? John tell us:

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.”(or 3 ½ years)

Daniel tells us:

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

A time = 1 year, times = 2 years, the dividing of time = ½ of a year or 42 months. What’s so hard about that?

On the other hand the Palmoni Scrolls are primarily retrospective, that’s a totally different game than being able to predict the future. So I go to the Palmoni Scrolls this morning and in less than three minutes I find a prediction that the City of Zion is to be established in 2011. So far as I know, and I don’t know much about the Palmoni Scrolls, this is the first forward looking event to be mentioned in the scrolls. If the City of Zion isn’t established in the next 29 days, how can anyone have any confidence in the time table that follows?

Jason, please don’t take this personal, that’s not the way mean this to come across. I just don’t have any faith in the Palmoni Scrolls.
42 months is 1278 years....which applies quite nicely. Nothing is hard about the calculation...it just doesn't fit other areas where its utilized in the scriptures.

Define the "City of Zion".....

I definitely don't take any of this (in particular your final statement) as personal.....I think you would be most unwise to put any amount of faith in the Palmoni Scrolls without serious study and prayer! Even then agree to disagree...

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

What a hoot! The Palmoni Scrolls also predict that the church is going to go into the wilderness sometime in the next 29 days! Funny, funny stuff…. =)) =)) =))

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Jason wrote:
42 months is 1278 years....which applies quite nicely. Nothing is hard about the calculation...it just doesn't fit other areas where its utilized in the scriptures.
Yes, I see where this is also supposed to commence sometime in the next 29 days according to the Palmoni Scrolls. Jason, no disrespect to you intended but the Palmoni Scrolls are a joke! :ymhug:

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

Jason wrote:42 months is 1278 years...
How do you calculate 42 months as being 1278 days and not 1260? Remember, you have to look at it from the eyes of the Hebrew prophet who was writing at the time, and they didn't have the Gregorian calendar. They used the Hebrew/Jewish lunar calendar, which consisted of 30-day months.

(In Gen 7:11, Gen 8:3-4, Gen 8:13-14 it is implied that the months are thirty days long: Gen 7:11 says "... on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth..." and Gen 8:3-4 say "...At the end of the hundred and fifty (150) days the water had gone down, (4) and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat..." There is an interval of 5 months and 150 days, making each month 30 days long.

There is also indication that there were twelve months in the annual cycle (1Kin 4:7, 1Chr 27:1-15).

So, how do you get 1278? Just curious.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LDSguy wrote:
How do you calculate 42 months as being 1278 days and not 1260? Remember, you have to look at it from the eyes of the Hebrew prophet who was writing at the time, and they didn't have the Gregorian calendar. They used the Hebrew/Jewish lunar calendar, which consisted of 30-day months.

(In Gen 7:11, Gen 8:3-4, Gen 8:13-14 it is implied that the months are thirty days long: Gen 7:11 says "... on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth..." and Gen 8:3-4 say "...At the end of the hundred and fifty (150) days the water had gone down, (4) and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat..." There is an interval of 5 months and 150 days, making each month 30 days long.

There is also indication that there were twelve months in the annual cycle (1Kin 4:7, 1Chr 27:1-15).

its 3.5 years no matter how many days are in the year.....and when applied to our Gregorian calendar (which we are marking time by) you get 1278....but 1260 works just as well for the prophecy and what occurred during that time period.

Again the scrolls are an interpretation. In order to get the jist of it you have to go through the respective scriptures and study out each interpretation to see if it fits. The major benefit of the scrolls (and our situation) is we have so much historical information to apply them to for analysis as well as actual confirmation dates for reference.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

friendsofthe wrote:
Jason wrote:
Yes, I see where this is also supposed to commence sometime in the next 29 days according to the Palmoni Scrolls. Jason, no disrespect to you intended but the Palmoni Scrolls are a joke! :ymhug:
LOL...to each their own!

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

Jason wrote:
LDSguy wrote:

its 3.5 years no matter how many days are in the year.....and when applied to our Gregorian calendar (which we are marking time by) you get 1278....but 1260 works just as well for the prophecy and what occurred during that time period.

Again the scrolls are an interpretation. In order to get the jist of it you have to go through the respective scriptures and study out each interpretation to see if it fits. The major benefit of the scrolls (and our situation) is we have so much historical information to apply them to for analysis as well as actual confirmation dates for reference.
Why would Daniel refer to anything related to our current-day Gregorian calendar? All he knew was his calendar, which, though tweaked a little, is still in operation in the Jewish world today. You can't just take something written thousands of years ago and in the mindset of what the prophet knew in his time and automatically apply it to your local personal calendar system and mindset.

Yes, to each his own, but it seems only two people on here subscribe to your theory and scrolls, which, while pretty to look at have glaring holes. Plus, we aren't talking about a period of 3.5 years for most of the 42 months prophecies other than the two prophets I believe, the days-years principle seems like it needs to be addressed/studied. But let me know if the Second Coming comes in 2015.

We're all entitled to our own opinions and calculations, I just hope people don't get to set on a specific year that they've "calculated" for the Second Coming and hedge their bets on it, only to be disappointed a la Harold Camping twice this year.

Maybe we're wrong, though we'll see if a bazillion things happen in 21 more days or whatever you claim. But thanks for sharing your views with us though, it reassures our stance on 1260 days/years = time, times, and the dividing of time :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sell my home so I can move to the City of Zion by Joseph Smith's birthday when the it shows up later this month.
;)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LDSguy wrote:Why would Daniel refer to anything related to our current-day Gregorian calendar? All he knew was his calendar, which, though tweaked a little, is still in operation in the Jewish world today. You can't just take something written thousands of years ago and in the mindset of what the prophet knew in his time and automatically apply it to your local personal calendar system and mindset.

Yes, to each his own, but it seems only two people on here subscribe to your theory and scrolls, which, while pretty to look at have glaring holes. Plus, we aren't talking about a period of 3.5 years for most of the 42 months prophecies other than the two prophets I believe, the days-years principle seems like it needs to be addressed/studied. But let me know if the Second Coming comes in 2015.

We're all entitled to our own opinions and calculations, I just hope people don't get to set on a specific year that they've "calculated" for the Second Coming and hedge their bets on it, only to be disappointed a la Harold Camping twice this year.

Maybe we're wrong, though we'll see if a bazillion things happen in 21 more days or whatever you claim. But thanks for sharing your views with us though, it reassures our stance on 1260 days/years = time, times, and the dividing of time :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sell my home so I can move to the City of Zion by Joseph Smith's birthday when the it shows up later this month.
;)
They aren't mine....an elderly gentleman in the UK who prefers to remain anonymous (no glory) and has provided what has taken him over a decade of solid labor to produce....for free (no gain).

Take them for whatever you esteem them to be of worth.

If there is a hole....please point it out and lets study it out and learn something in the process rather than point fingers and mock while claiming no disrespect intended!

Or if that isn't possible....then lets just agree to disagree and move on.

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

Jason wrote:If there is a hole....please point it out and lets study it out and learn something in the process rather than point fingers and mock while claiming no disrespect intended!

I just pointed one out to you, Daniel's calendar didn't have 365 days in a year, so you can't use ((365 days/12 months)*42 months) == 1277.5 days for the basis of your explanation. Haven't heard an answer yet.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

LDSguy wrote:
That wasn’t very nice but it sure was funny!!! =))

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Does anyone know who the author of the Palmoni Scrolls is?

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

friendsofthe wrote:
LDSguy wrote:
That wasn’t very nice but it sure was funny!!! =))
Oh I hope no one took that to be mean, not my intention at all, just to be funny.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

LDSguy wrote:
Jason wrote:If there is a hole....please point it out and lets study it out and learn something in the process rather than point fingers and mock while claiming no disrespect intended!

I just pointed one out to you, Daniel's calendar didn't have 365 days in a year, so you can't use ((365 days/12 months)*42 months) == 1277.5 days for the basis of your explanation. Haven't heard an answer yet.
But if you go by 12 months, 30 days to a month, then 3.5 years = 1260 days = 42 months....1260 days where have I read that before...?