U.S. Government and Gun control poll

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

When do you think our guns will be confiscated by the government?

5%
33%
14%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
2020+
48%

Total votes: 21
chrisa18
captain of 100

U.S. Government and Gun control poll

Post by chrisa18 »

I'm just taking a poll to see when most of the people on the forum think our guns and ammo will be confiscated.You guys can post any info on gun control you read or hear.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Re: U.S. Government and Gun control poll

Post by durangout »

If they can't find 'em they can't confiscate 'em. You do have a second set of everything imprortant don't you??? Of course when I say important I mean "things" that have numbers like 2233084512gauge.

scottja
captain of 100

Post by scottja »

What Guns?
Guns are Bad. I don't have any Guns.
Why would I have any Guns?
I just sold all mine at a garage sell last week, because I heard that you would be coming to take all the Bad Guns away.
Thank goodness I got rid of them before the guns did something bad and hurt someone.
Thank you for letting me know that Guns are Bad.

chrisa18
captain of 100

Post by chrisa18 »

scottja wrote:What Guns?
I just sold all mine at a garage sell last week, because I heard that you would be coming to take all the Bad Guns away.
Thank goodness I got rid of them before the guns did something bad and hurt someone.
:)) O:-)

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

It appears that President George Albert Smith did say in a family home evening setting that the government would take guns away from the people. I spoke with the man who as a boy heard President Smith make that statement in his home, and apparently President Smith gave no details about how or when. It might be real interesting to see how the FedGov will go about it, considering the number of unregistered guns in America.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

It would sure be nice if that prophecy has already been fulfilled with what happened during Katrina, etc...and with all the repressive laws already on the books. I know, it is probably just wishful thinking.

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

I voted for this year because when it has already happened to me back in 2007.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

fps.sledge wrote:I voted for this year because when it has already happened to me back in 2007.
How can that be?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

I'm not voting because I think the gov. has done about all it's going to do in this respect. Cleansing will happen next.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

friendsofthe wrote:I'm not voting because I think the gov. has done about all it's going to do in this respect. Cleansing will happen next.
Amen....that's my vote also!

Post by Like »

Mummy wrote:
friendsofthe wrote:I'm not voting because I think the gov. has done about all it's going to do in this respect. Cleansing will happen next.

Yes and besides, try owning some the extreme arms the government has and uses on people. There are many that are illegal for the common citizen to have but not the government. What ever happen to protecting the individual's rights and limiting government power over people?

What ever happen to:

Farmer
captain of 50

Post by Farmer »

What a coincidence, me too!

mattctr
captain of 100

Post by mattctr »

Servant wrote:
What a coincidence, me too!
While I respect your right to bear arms, I usually leave them off when I make bear rugs. ;)
Seriously, though, God will fight our battles if we align ourselves with Zion, so I don't think everyone NEEDS to own a gun. i-) I believe guns should only be used to promote life: self-defense, national defense, procure food via hunting animals, non-destructive target sport, and as practice/preparation for the proceeding. (-| Unfortunately, I had to sell my guns to avoid going broke this last year, so no confiscation needed from me anymore... #:-s

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

mattctr wrote:(-| Unfortunately, I had to sell my guns to avoid going broke this last year, so no confiscation needed from me anymore... #:-s
Yeah me too!

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Mazal wrote:
Mummy wrote:

Yes and besides, try owning some the extreme arms the government has and uses on people. There are many that are illegal for the common citizen to have but not the government. What ever happen to protecting the individual's rights and limiting government power over people?

What ever happen to:

I like that sentiment! Even if I did bow down and kiss the hand of state government in order to have a ccw permit.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Pardon me-double post.
Last edited by M249Gunner on February 11th, 2011, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Mazal wrote:
Mummy wrote:

What ever happen to:

I hope you don't mind if I've borrowed that photo! :-)

Post by Like »

M249Gunner wrote:I hope you don't mind if I've borrowed that photo! :-)

Go for it, I did not make it!!!

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

durangout wrote:
fps.sledge wrote:I voted for this year because when it has already happened to me back in 2007.
How can that be?
http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 43#p141749" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Was this firearms business in Ut county?

fps.sledge
captain of 100

Post by fps.sledge »

nope, millard county. it wasnt a store front either, just our warehouse.

Ras922
captain of 50

Post by Ras922 »

But gun owners should be prepared: The second two years of President Obama’s term may be tougher than the first.

chrisa18
captain of 100

Post by chrisa18 »

love the picture mazal

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Nearly 7 years after this poll was created and we haven't had our guns confiscated yet.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Silver Pie wrote: December 27th, 2017, 9:45 pm Nearly 7 years after this poll was created and we haven't had our guns confiscated yet.
Yes, but that has a lot to do with who won the last presidential election.
Believe me, the Hella Beast had door to door confiscation on her agenda, right near the top.
You have no idea how vengeful and hateful that witch is.

And you should take a look at California. They have a very fast nefarious program going that will reduce the ability of law abiding citizens to defend themselves from the growing threat of criminals, which includes huge armies of illegals and so called "refugees".
dc