Would you like to join We Are Change, Utah ?? Here's how...

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Would you like to join We Are Change, Utah ?? Here's how...

Post by BroJones »

Dear friends,

Have you heard of "We Are Change" groups? (Based I understand on "You must be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Ghandi.)

These groups pass out information regarding 9/11 facts, the NWO, NAU, and more. They contact congressmen and women with information.

As an example, see this 10-minute video (at the G-20 meeting in Pittsburg):

http://www.911blogger.com/node/21482

Unbelievable how peaceful protests are being broken up in Pittsburg, PA this month... if you have other videos about this pls let me know.

A neighbor told me of a We Are Change group forming in Utah, and I am joining up. You may wish to consider this, and to spread the word about it. Here is the link from my neighbor:

"Here's a link to our "meetup" site where we are organizing the new Utah Chapter of We Are Change.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Salt-Lake-Cit ... ion-Group/
"

Are you willing to advance from a forum-talker to an activist? At least, to add your name to the list of those asking for a REAL 9/11 investigation, and a stop to the jack-booted march towards the NWO...

I remind you that Jesus himself could be considered an activist -- the way he cleared the Temple in Jerusalem, for example. Twice.

Rob
the Sunbeam

Re: Would you like to join We Are Change, Utah ?? Here's how...

Post by Rob »

DrJones wrote:Dear friends,

Have you heard of "We Are Change" groups? (Based I understand on "You must be the change you wish to see in the world", Mahatma Ghandi.)

These groups pass out information regarding 9/11 facts, the NWO, NAU, and more. They contact congressmen and women with information.

As an example, see this 10-minute video (at the G-20 meeting in Pittsburg):

http://www.911blogger.com/node/21482

Unbelievable how peaceful protests are being broken up in Pittsburg, PA this month... if you have other videos about this pls let me know.

A neighbor told me of a We Are Change group forming in Utah, and I am joining up. You may wish to consider this, and to spread the word about it. Here is the link from my neighbor:

"Here's a link to our "meetup" site where we are organizing the new Utah Chapter of We Are Change.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Salt-Lake-Cit ... ion-Group/
"

Are you willing to advance from a forum-talker to an activist? At least, to add your name to the list of those asking for a REAL 9/11 investigation, and a stop to the jack-booted march towards the NWO...

I remind you that Jesus himself could be considered an activist -- the way he cleared the Temple in Jerusalem, for example. Twice.
Thanks for the post. That's a must-see video for all those who don't see we're already in a police state.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Thanks for the post. That's a must-see video for all those who don't see we're already in a police state.

Those "Storm Troopers" were so frightening! Maybe the reason Obama needs a "civilian force" as powerful as the Army is because many policemen wouldn't go against their neighbors like that?
I can't believe that most of our policemen are like those on the video. I hope I'm right.

I do think that those policemen behind the shields were frightened by the crowds.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

The guy with the bull horn was an idiot. If the crowd had just stood there pointing and shouting nazis, nazis, nazis as the police beat on their shields, the media would have grabbed that like my grandkids grab Jolly Ranchers. But IMO, the whole thing looked staged to me, there just weren't that many people there to bring out a force like that.

I think however, I'd sue the city for hearing loss!

Bob

Rob
the Sunbeam

Post by Rob »

bobhenstra wrote:the whole thing looked staged to me
Yeah, we were wondering about a number of things, particularly the guys on top of the building (clear view of them at 8:40). Looks like they're armed. Can't really tell too much about them.

truthseeds
captain of 100

Post by truthseeds »

I'm joining. I've wanted to get a Utah chapter started for sometime. Thank you Dr. Jones for the info. I will post some links to some other vids when I have some more time.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Likewise, thanks Dr. Jones.

I joined.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

How could any sitting in front of a monitor be so hateful as to call the guy with the bullhorn an "idiot"?

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

I love the 'We Are Change' groups! :D These people are ordinary citizens who have banded together with one common cause: spreading truth and awareness. These are individuals who have become disgusted with the constant lies, deceit and propaganda being dished out by Washington, DC. and the Gestapo, criminal tactics being used to quell dissent and to stop the truth from being carried forward. I love how they'll attend meetings or speeches where Joe Biden or Hillary are the featured speakers and afterward, manage to get within a few feet of them to ask the hard questions that they don't want to hear, such as nano-thermate being discovered in the WTC dust or wanting to know the details about what is discussed at Bilderberger meetings and they get it all on camera with whoever it is squirming and ignoring their questions. Their latest victim was a fellow who assisted in the '9/11 Commission', which was a total farce and cover-up of the truth. He was confronted at a book signing event and actually got up and left as he was being questioned and informed to his limo about hard evidence of explosives being used to bring three buildings down. The guy was totally flustered and did not want to respond to anything, so he simply left. We Are Change are also known for going around and hanging 9/11 truth banners over freeway overpasses for thousands of commuters to see. These are true patriots standing up for their country who want to see justice brought to the secret combinations and conspiring men who are ravaging the U.S. right now.

Glad to hear you are going to be one of them Steve. :D It's time to take the fight to these creeps!

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

lundbaek wrote:How could any sitting in front of a monitor be so hateful as to call the guy with the bullhorn an "idiot"?
As I said, it was a setup, one single guy with a bullhorn, Everyone else but him, with a video camera! Then look at the cop who separates the group to let the sound truck in, how relaxed he was, no body armor, then notice how relaxed the rest of the cops suddenly become. They showed they were under no threat.

The supposed crowd were "marching down a narrow street in what looked like a warehouse district, a mass demonstration where no one would see you? C'mon!!

Notice how quick that "monstrous" crowd dissipated?

The guys on the roof, they had cameras, not guns.

It was a staged event! However, I'll give the cops the benefit of the doubt,---- I'll call it a practice--- Just for you Lundy!

Bob

Mosby
captain of 1,000
Location: Mosby's Confederacy in the deep South of the People's Republic of Utah

Post by Mosby »

The guy with the bull horn was an idiot. No, Bob that "guy with the bull horn" is a PATRIOT and has brass. He was doing the right thing by informing the world that America has become a police-state. The only "idiot" in that video are the Darth-Vader cops and their NAZI-style tactics that they are using against AMERICAN citizens. Those protestors weren't doing anything other than fighting back against the NWO- but we can't have any of that now can we Bob? But IMO, the whole thing looked staged to me,
Staged huh? Congrats Bob you have just earned your "Great American" badge from neocon airwaves! I'm sure that Sean and Mark would be so proud! Only real IDIOTS like Sean Hannity would be so ignorant as to say the whole thing was "fake" or "staged" like many of the faithfull talkers did last week.

Keep thinking it's not real, lots of Jews thought the same thing..................

GOOD CALL DR.JONES

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

I have a question here. Why do some of you feel the need to become insulting and condescending with Bob because he offered an opinion about this event? You don't need to take it personally because Bob may not agree with your own assessment. I have no idea whether this was a staged thing or not but I sure as heck wouldn't feel comfortable sharing my opinion if I was new here and felt differently than the prevailing crowd. Lets show some courtesy and restraint in how we communicate with each other. We are after all on the same side.. :idea:

Mosby
captain of 1,000
Location: Mosby's Confederacy in the deep South of the People's Republic of Utah

Post by Mosby »

I really don't know Mark- probably the same reason why you troll this site looking to "set everyone straight". I notice that you rarely miss that opportunity.

Not insulting or condensending- But easy to see when someone picks up the weekly "talking points" from neocon talk radio and parrots it instead of using the old noggin. Backing a Federal goon squad instead of a American citizen who is peacefully exercising their 1st amendment right is NOT on "my side" of this battle.
I'll give the cops the benefit of the doubt
This whole episode is blatantly UN-AMERICAN and it is amazing to see this TYRANNY unfolding before our eyes.

Am I harsh- yes. Is this serious- deadly. The sitting on the fence of Liberty time of over.

Thanks for allowing me my "two minutes hate" :lol:

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

I really don't know Mark- probably the same reason why you troll this site looking to "set everyone straight". I notice that you rarely miss that opportunity.

Thanks for reinforcing my point Bro.

Mosby
captain of 1,000

Post by Mosby »

Always everyone but you Mark. :wink:

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Mosby, I agree with your views and positions most of the time, but lay off Mark... he's on our side in this fight against the LDG's of our day. I know he has upset several people here in the forum because of his continued 9/11 views that are not consistent with theirs, even in the face of hard evidence and irrefutable facts, but we are all free to think for ourselves, are we not? None of us have a right to tell him what to think or believe, so let's band together as fellow LDS's and fight the corruption and rot coming from DC that is killing the country.

A Me
captain of 100

Post by A Me »

I'm not sure if it was staged or not. I have many questions regarding the video and the fact that the person with the bullhorn in the video is associated with Alex Jones makes me a little suspicious of him. However, I wouldn't be surprised if wasn't staged, if it was in fact real. Could go either way. Just a whole lot of questions.

Another thing that surprised me was the sheer number of cameras in the video. It looked like the whole front of the group was nothing but cameras. They even had a boom mike out there.

Finally, I couldn't help comparing that video to the stuff I've seen on the Net regarding the tea parties. The video from Pittsburgh looked like it was entirely comprised of college kids. The tea parties have a wide spectrum of folks involved: young, old, white, black, hispanic, and it looks like a wide range of economic classes as well. They had an enormous rally in CA not too long ago. CNN covered it... from the inside of a trailer. And the anger those people expressed... well, I just keep getting the feeling that's where the action is going to happen. Perhaps I'm wrong about the demographics of WeAreChange.

I will say this: I got the feeling I would someday hear that shield-thumping sound in my neighborhood. Whether or not this was staged, I think we all get that feeling.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Col. Flagg wrote:Mosby, I agree with your views and positions most of the time, but lay off Mark... he's on our side in this fight against the LDG's of our day. I know he has upset several people here in the forum because of his continued 9/11 views that are not consistent with theirs, even in the face of hard evidence and irrefutable facts, but we are all free to think for ourselves, are we not? None of us have a right to tell him what to think or believe, so let's band together as fellow LDS's and fight the corruption and rot coming from DC that is killing the country.

That is very kind of you to come to my defense my friend. I would just drop this but I think there is an important principle here. Mosby thinks I troll this site because I spoke out after feeling Bob was unfairly attacked by some for giving his opinion about the video posted. I consider Bob a very valued member of this forum and I will express my concerns about personal attacks any time I see them. I have been posting on this forum for 3 years about a variety of topics yet I am accused now of trolling this site because I spoke up concerning some personal insults directed at Bob.

I have checked out other forums where the posters get very personal and insulting and it usually just drives honest seeking people away. I hate to see that happen with this forum because I think it does have some very positive aspects to it. However if people are hit with insults when they dare express an opinion about something different than the rest I am afraid it will go the way of these other forums I referred to. If that makes me a troll then so be it. I still believe we can exercise restraint and courtesy in our expressions towards one another. If we do not it is a good indication of our level of self control.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Mark wrote:
Col. Flagg wrote:Mosby, I agree with your views and positions most of the time, but lay off Mark... he's on our side in this fight against the LDG's of our day. I know he has upset several people here in the forum because of his continued 9/11 views that are not consistent with theirs, even in the face of hard evidence and irrefutable facts, but we are all free to think for ourselves, are we not? None of us have a right to tell him what to think or believe, so let's band together as fellow LDS's and fight the corruption and rot coming from DC that is killing the country.

That is very kind of you to come to my defense my friend. I would just drop this but I think there is an important principle here. Mosby thinks I troll this site because I spoke out after feeling Bob was unfairly attacked by some for giving his opinion about the video posted. I consider Bob a very valued member of this forum and I will express my concerns about personal attacks any time I see them. I have been posting on this forum for 3 years about a variety of topics yet I am accused now of trolling this site because I spoke up concerning some personal insults directed at Bob.

I have checked out other forums where the posters get very personal and insulting and it usually just drives honest seeking people away. I hate to see that happen with this forum because I think it does have some very positive aspects to it. However if people are hit with insults when they dare express an opinion about something different than the rest I am afraid it will go the way of these other forums I referred to. If that makes me a troll then so be it. I still believe we can exercise restraint and courtesy in our expressions towards one another. If we do not it is a good indication of our level of self control.
Well said and I agree completely.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Were they impeding traffic with the protest?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Bob may have brought flak on himself. He wrongly implied I am hateful toward Mitt Romney, which is not true. He referred to some guy with a bullhorn in a demonstration as an "idiot"'. That certainly detracts from this forum.

I got an email today from a LEO who said the following about this forum:
"I've written the site off as completely counterproductive....I'll continue to support and push for the third party, or the return to conservative values by the Republican party, but with the kind of treasonous and idiocy that is expressed on LDC and several other similar forums, we will never stand a chance of thirdy party success. Brian could have a good site, but with the unstable and/or idiots that run thier mouths there, we don't have a hope."

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Mosby wrote:I really don't know Mark- probably the same reason why you troll this site looking to "set everyone straight". I notice that you rarely miss that opportunity.

Not insulting or condensending- But easy to see when someone picks up the weekly "talking points" from neocon talk radio and parrots it instead of using the old noggin. Backing a Federal goon squad instead of a American citizen who is peacefully exercising their 1st amendment right is NOT on "my side" of this battle.
I'll give the cops the benefit of the doubt
This whole episode is blatantly UN-AMERICAN and it is amazing to see this TYRANNY unfolding before our eyes.

Am I harsh- yes. Is this serious- deadly. The sitting on the fence of Liberty time of over.

Thanks for allowing me my "two minutes hate" :lol:
Ever been in a riot Mosby? On another thread I described my involvement during the Rodney King riots, how many cities were involved!

My mother was caught right in the middle of one of those riots in Las Vegas where she lived during the cold months of the year because of her health.

I was driving an 18 wheeler towards Las Vegas, very worried about her. I was willing to give up my job, get my mother and aunt, turn that truck around and get her the "hell" outa there!

Mosby, I would have appreciated police in a line just like in the video of the staged event, protecting my mother and aunt.

Mosby, I have great respect for Steve Jones, he like me, and others has the courage to put his real name on a site like this. We're not hiding behind anything but our testimony!

Its "Our" knowledge of the scripture, prophecy and understanding of the cleansing that will happen to our country, it's is in clear view of our eyes, the great division that will happen is happening, both politically and morally, the devastating sickness that will cover the land, it's all happening, and we have no fear! Because we are prepared, we are aware of our awful situation, and we have warned our neighbor!

This country will be cleansed, we do not have the power to stop the cleansing, that period is past, and it's starting with us, the true Church. 50 percent of us will be removed, either by our own choice, we leave the True Church, or the Lord's choice. Only the prepared, those spiritually and mentally tough will make it past the cleansing into the millennium. My hope is my kids make it there. I don't care if I do or not, I'd rather be with my wife who's already on the other side of the veil. I long to be with her, I'm tired of the stupidity of mortality!

I make my decisions on my actions by my own observation, I see because I study the scripture. I don't "see" because of what others like you, tell me I should see. I don't listen to hate mongers of any kind. I don't listen to Hannity, Limbaugh, Alex Jones or any other supposedly right wing voice, I refuse to listen to talk radio of any kind. KBYU and classical music is about it.

However, I'm on top of the news of the world, so I can recognize the signs of the times! I want to know where we at, so I can keep my family appraised of something my kids may not have heard.

I'm prepared, my kids are prepared, I say with some others on this site, bring it on! Lets get it over with and get into the millennial period of peace. And I don't care if I'm here or on the other side of the veil, I'll be where the truth is!

Bob

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

lundbaek wrote:Bob may have brought flak on himself. He wrongly implied I am hateful toward Mitt Romney, which is not true. He referred to some guy with a bullhorn in a demonstration as an "idiot"'. That certainly detracts from this forum.

I got an email today from a LEO who said the following about this forum:
"I've written the site off as completely counterproductive....I'll continue to support and push for the third party, or the return to conservative values by the Republican party, but with the kind of treasonous and idiocy that is expressed on LDC and several other similar forums, we will never stand a chance of thirdy party success. Brian could have a good site, but with the unstable and/or idiots that run thier mouths there, we don't have a hope."
Honestly Lundbaek, I think your friend is his own worst problem. Does he know what members of the forum do in their personal time? I doubt it. Perhaps his arrogance prevents him from reaching some of his best allies? Reminds me of a story related in a talk at our ward yesterday about spiritual arrogance.

In short, the author (can't remember who) was serving as Stake President at a time where he judged a young woman harshly because it appeared to him that she should have known her husband joined the church for her and her children were disobedient because she was too permissive. This woman was judged unrighteously for years. When her husband was excommunicated she asked for a blessing from this stake president in regards to her duty to her husband.

This man gave her a blessing which completely changed his mind and shamed him in which it was stated that she was a valiant spirit who had volunteered to serve on the front lines. Hers would not be an easy life, but she had chosen in advance to parent difficult children and to be married to a disobedient spirit. In the blessing she was given the option to continue with her husband or not, but was told that her Christ-like charity was the only hope of saving the disobedient spirits in her family. She was told that the Lord loved them in spite of their disobedience and twice was at deaths door and given the option to obtain her rest or return to her difficult life.

This is a forum... we discuss here. Every forum participant has different challenges and varying amounts of time to devote to the cause. To make blanket statements about the members of the forum when one has no idea about them is a terrible form of arrogance. Arrogance doesn't win too many converts.

Mosby
captain of 1,000

Post by Mosby »

Mosby, I would have appreciated police in a line just like in the video of the staged event, protecting my mother and aunt.

Well you will get your wish soon enough-that "police line" is coming to any town of any size that dosen't obey, just wait it will come to you. BTW- that police line wasn't "protecting" anyone other than the state and it's "authority" over citizens.
Mosby, I have great respect for Steve Jones, he like me, and others has the courage to put his real name on a site like this. We're not hiding behind anything but our testimony!

That always comes around- the "you are a coward, becuase you don't post your name" argument. Childish and boring Bob, not that it matters but has it ever occurred to you that not posting my real name has nothing to do with having courage- rather something else.
I'm currently involved in some politicial matters that if successful I will be able to have more far more influence for freedom than than arguing with knuckleheads who question my "manhood".

I make my decisions on my actions by my own observation, I see because I study the scripture. I don't "see" because of what others like you, tell me I should see. I don't listen to hate mongers of any kind. I don't listen to Hannity, Limbaugh, Alex Jones or any other supposedly right wing voice, I refuse to listen to talk radio of any kind. KBYU and classical music is about it.

I'm sorry if I was wrong in my characterization of your activities- I apoligize.
I would just drop this but I think there is an important principle here. Mosby thinks I troll this site because I spoke out after feeling Bob was unfairly attacked by some for giving his opinion about the video posted. I consider Bob a very valued member of this forum and I will express my concerns about personal attacks any time I see them. I have been posting on this forum for 3 years about a variety of topics yet I am accused now of trolling this site because I spoke up concerning some personal insults directed at Bob.
Mark- it's almost winter- time for a thicker skin. I can't see any real "attack" on Bob- but it's just the way you have chosen to make it so.
yeah someone said "hateful" - wrong, yeah - but not really a big deal on a "discussion" forum.

Trolling? maybe the wrong word- but seriosly, it's a FORUM everyone here knows the rules,can fend for themselves, and if your think that was a "personal attack"- then you probably believe that a bunch of "Jihadists" with boxcutters flew high-tech aircraft into a building, steel melted, and for the first time in history a steel structure fell at near free fall speed :
:roll:

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Mosby wrote:Mosby, I would have appreciated police in a line just like in the video of the staged event, protecting my mother and aunt.

Well you will get your wish soon enough-that "police line" is coming to any town of any size that dosen't obey, just wait it will come to you. BTW- that police line wasn't "protecting" anyone other than the state and it's "authority" over citizens.

That always comes around- the "you are a coward, becuase you don't post your name" argument. Childish and boring Bob, not that it matters but has it ever occurred to you that not posting my real name has nothing to do with having courage- rather something else.

Use whatever excuse pleases you!

I'm currently involved in some politicial matters that if successful I will be able to have more far more influence for freedom than than arguing with knuckleheads who question my "manhood".

I'm also involved politically, I vote, And by the way you post, I doubt you'll have much luck-----politically! People like to know who their voting for------ :(

I'm sorry if I was wrong in my characterization of your activities- I apoligize.

Apologize accepted! :D But if you want to get anywhere politically in "this" life,---- you better treat Mark better! :) Keep it up and you'll get BG and Sharon after you, besides ChelC---TROUBLE!!!
I would just drop this but I think there is an important principle here. Mosby thinks I troll this site because I spoke out after feeling Bob was unfairly attacked by some for giving his opinion about the video posted. I consider Bob a very valued member of this forum and I will express my concerns about personal attacks any time I see them. I have been posting on this forum for 3 years about a variety of topics yet I am accused now of trolling this site because I spoke up concerning some personal insults directed at Bob.
Mark- it's almost winter- time for a thicker skin. I can't see any real "attack" on Bob- but it's just the way you have chosen to make it so.
yeah someone said "hateful" - wrong, yeah - but not really a big deal on a "discussion" forum.

Trolling? maybe the wrong word- but seriosly, it's a FORUM everyone here knows the rules,can fend for themselves, and if your think that was a "personal attack"- then you probably believe that a bunch of "Jihadists" with boxcutters flew high-tech aircraft into a building, steel melted, and for the first time in history a steel structure fell at near free fall speed :
:roll:
I've got a thick skin, you can't admit to searching and understanding the scripture without someone taking offense.

Bob