Americans looking for the wrong savior

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Americans looking for the wrong savior

Post by Silver »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... -mentality

"Looking For A Savior In A President Is A Slave Mentality"

Tue, 01/09/2018 - 20:45

Authored by Mike Krieger via Liberty Blitzkrieg blog,

In 2017, I wrote a lot about how dangerously centralized our political system in the U.S. has become, and how we need to decentralize governance in order to restore power, liberty and policy experimentation to the local level. This notion that a sprawling and culturally diverse nation of 325 million individuals should constantly battle to the death over the ring of political power in Washington D.C. so as to impose their view on the other half of the country which completely disagrees is patently ludicrous. States, and even metro areas themselves, should be making most of the important decisions that impact their citizens’ lives on a day to day basis.

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default ... krieg1.png

This isn’t complicated. People who live in Boulder, Colorado such as myself have a very distinct worldview on most things from the average resident of let’s say Houston, Texas. This isn’t to say one is superior to the other, we’re just talking generally different mindsets and cultures. The residents of these distinct places should be able to express themselves via policy in a way that most fits the desires and values reflective of these particular regions. While this does happen to some degree, all U.S. citizens are still beholden to the whims of centralized political power in Washington D.C. to a very unhealthy and dysfunctional degree.

One of the worst side effects of centralized power in Washington D.C. is most Americans waste all their political energy speculating on, or rooting for, who will be elected the next supreme ruler (President) every four years. This is such a gigantic waste of time and energy, but one reason it happens is because the U.S. has an imperial Presidency these days. The executive simply acts in a manner that the founders had never intended, and the other branches of government (legislative and judiciary) permit it.

Congress deserves a huge part of the blame, as its members intentionally refuse to exercise their Constitutional duty to handle war. Our so-called “representatives” consistently just allow the President to do whatever they want when it comes to the exercise of state violence abroad, whether that President is George W. Bush, Barrack Obama, or Donald Trump.

It’s absolutely pathetic that less than two weeks into the new year, all I heard about yesterday was how Oprah might run for President two years from now. Think about how insane a society has to be (in light of all of our enormous current problems), to start already manically obsessing about who could be our savior if we just vote properly in 2020. Didn’t the Presidency of Barrack Obama, who said all the right things but coddled the plutocracy for 8 years straight teach you anything?

It’s not just Oprah though. Last summer we learned Hamptons oligarchs had already decided Kamala Harris (more than three years before the next Presidential election) would be their pick for the Democratic nominee in 2020. Primary voters need not apply.

Naturally, Mark Cuban chatter never goes away either, as I pointed out the other day.

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default ... krieg2.jpg

Meanwhile, what do Oprah and Cuban have in common? Both billionaires, just like Trump. Is that the future the plutocrats have planned for us? Groveling for a new billionaire dear leader every four years? Sorry, but I have too much respect for myself to ever do that. I’m done playing this childish game.

The spark that inspired this post was actually a tweet I sent out this past weekend. Its reception was very encouraging and told me that a lot of people around the world are coming to a very similar conclusion. This is really important because we can’t change things until we realize how completely ridiculous our current paradigm is.

Michael Krieger
@LibertyBlitz
People who crave power are always trying to convince you we need a leader.

We don't need a leader. We need billions of leaders. We need decentralized networks, not hierarchies.

12:31 PM - Jan 6, 2018
9 9 Replies 96 96 Retweets 215 215 likes

Here’s the big secret. Human beings create the world we live in. Nothing about our governments or economy are provided to us by nature or the divine. The insufferable centralized hierarchies we live under were created by other humans that came before us, and are aggressively propagated by those currently in power. There’s absolutely no reason we need to accept these systems as permanent or perfect.

Looking for a savior in a President is a slave mentality. We need to stop being slaves. Oprah, Trump, Mark Cuban, it doesn’t matter. Nobody is coming to save you. It’s time to grow up. The real power resides in ourselves.

The world of the future will be the world we create. If we want that world to be vastly better we need to stop looking outside of ourselves for the answer. We need to look inward, find our strength and get to work. If you expect someone else to come in and fix things you’ve already lost.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: Americans looking for the wrong savior

Post by friendsofthe »

Are our fears, anxiety and frustrations with the powers that be not a fulfillment of scripture? According to D&C 133 the saints shall be…
40 Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night, saying: O that thou wouldst rend the heavens, that thou wouldst come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.
The good news? When conditions are almost unbearable (like now) the answer shall be soon in coming…
41 And it shall be answered upon their heads; for the presence of the Lord shall be as the melting fire that burneth, and as the fire which causeth the waters to boil.
42 O Lord, thou shalt come down to make thy name known to thine adversaries, and all nations shall tremble at thy presence—
43 When thou doest terrible things, things they look not for;
44 Yea, when thou comest down, and the mountains flow down at thy presence, thou shalt meet him who rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, who remembereth thee in thy ways.
45 For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee

I believe that what is depicted in the above passage will soon unwind in a world near you… Perhaps we should all be “Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night” for the Lord to come and set things right...

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

friendsofthe wrote: January 10th, 2018, 9:22 am Are our fears, anxiety and frustrations with the powers that be not a fulfillment of scripture? According to D&C 133 the saints shall be…
40 Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night, saying: O that thou wouldst rend the heavens, that thou wouldst come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.
The good news? When conditions are almost unbearable (like now) the answer shall be soon in coming…
41 And it shall be answered upon their heads; for the presence of the Lord shall be as the melting fire that burneth, and as the fire which causeth the waters to boil.
42 O Lord, thou shalt come down to make thy name known to thine adversaries, and all nations shall tremble at thy presence—
43 When thou doest terrible things, things they look not for;
44 Yea, when thou comest down, and the mountains flow down at thy presence, thou shalt meet him who rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, who remembereth thee in thy ways.
45 For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee

I believe that what is depicted in the above passage will soon unwind in a world near you… Perhaps we should all be “Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night” for the Lord to come and set things right...
Frank,
I hope you're right. I hope it is soon. But wait...define soon. There are several members here on LDSFF that have picked dates, some out to the year 2100 for the Lord's return.

Lately, I've been thinking of Moroni's words when he was standing in the air above young Joseph's bed:
37 For behold, the day cometh that shall burn as an oven, and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly shall burn as stubble; for they that come shall burn them, saith the Lord of Hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Yep, it says "they" that come will burn the wicked...burn them right out of the chain connecting Adam and Eve all the way down to the last person intended to come to this earth.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Silver wrote:
Frank,
I hope you're right. I hope it is soon. But wait...define soon. There are several members here on LDSFF that have picked dates, some out to the year 2100 for the Lord's return.
How I define soon… If you’ve read all of my blogs you may have picked up the fact that I believe we are in the 42 months that both John and Daniel spoke of.

I’m going to say that the 42 months is very closely associated with the subject of my most recent blog (http://thebridegroomcometh.net/the-task ... -any-time/) where in Ezra Taft Benson is quoted as saying:
“if the gentiles on this land reject the word of God and conspire to overthrow liberty and the Constitution, then their doom is fixed, and they “. . . shall be cut off from among my people who are of the covenant”. (1 Nephi 14:6; 3 Nephi 21:11, 14, 21; D&C 84:114-115, 117)
In fact, it appears that what the scriptures say about the 42 months is just another perspective on “the gentiles on this land reject(ing) the word of God and conspire to overthrow liberty and the Constitution”. Daniel says in chapter 7:
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Do the gentiles who are “conspire(ing) to overthrow liberty and the Constitution”… “think to change times and laws”?

When the gentiles make their move against liberty, the rule of law and the constitution it shall be “for a time, times, and an half” or 42 months, but they are only allowed to take it so far, “and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, (by the end of the 42 months) all these things shall be finished”. In other words, at the end of the 42 months the hammer (abomination of desolation) will come down on the gentiles!

For the wicked gentiles it will bring devastation, for the saints it will bring deliverance. The Lord says in D&C 103:
15 Behold, I say unto you, the redemption of Zion must needs come by power;…
17 For ye are the children of Israel, and of the seed of Abraham, and ye must needs be led out of bondage by power, and with a stretched-out arm.
The corruption of pure constitutional law has allowed the wicked gentiles to put us in “bondage” and so “the redemption of Zion must needs come by power… and with a stretched-out arm”. The Lord goes on to say…
18 And as your fathers were led at the first, even so shall the redemption of Zion be.
19 Therefore, let not your hearts faint, for I say not unto you as I said unto your fathers: Mine angel shall go up before you, but not my presence.
20 But I say unto you: Mine angels shall go up before you, and also my presence, and in time ye shall possess the goodly land.
When the Lord brings the hammer down and the wicked gentiles are powerless…. “Mine angels shall go up before you, and also my presence, and... ye shall possess the goodly land.” The righteous saints will be in position to welcome the Bridegroom…

So, when do I think the 42 months commenced? I’m going to say it was very close to election time or when the crazies and deep state really came out of the woodwork in the attempt to carry out what amounts to a coup d’etat against a duly elected president of the Unites States.

If this is the case, I look for WWIII to commence in the spring of 2020, the trek back to Jackson County in the summer of 2020 and the coming of the Bridegroom in the fall… Is that close enough?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Just thought I’d share the link to another blog pertaining to this subject…

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/but-ye-b ... s-a-thief/

Hope this is helpful…

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

friendsofthe wrote: January 11th, 2018, 8:31 am Just thought I’d share the link to another blog pertaining to this subject…

http://thebridegroomcometh.net/but-ye-b ... s-a-thief/

Hope this is helpful…
Please check your private message inbox.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

friendsofthe wrote: January 10th, 2018, 9:22 am Are our fears, anxiety and frustrations with the powers that be not a fulfillment of scripture? According to D&C 133 the saints shall be…
Not yet. We're not even close, not speaking time-wise, but far from ripe.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

I'm going to say that our banana republic is at least this ripe...