First Look at the Awesome Design of Trump’s Border Wall

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
capctr
captain of 100

Re: First Look at the Awesome Design of Trump’s Border Wall

Post by capctr »

harakim wrote: January 16th, 2018, 9:21 pm
capctr wrote: January 14th, 2018, 1:58 pm
marc wrote: January 7th, 2018, 9:12 am No wall will keep in or out the people that were meant to be on this "land" wherever they may be and who have been around longer than those trying to keep them "out." If/when the wall goes up, it will last only as long as the Lord allows.
Still, it seems convenient to forget that the wall would keep us in as easily as it keeps “them” out.
"Noo!!! I'm trapped! Trapped in the greatest 3.5 million square miles on the Earth!"
Julie rowe called, she says it’s time to come home, your brother husbands miss you.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

capctr wrote: January 17th, 2018, 2:28 am
harakim wrote: January 16th, 2018, 9:21 pm
capctr wrote: January 14th, 2018, 1:58 pm
marc wrote: January 7th, 2018, 9:12 am No wall will keep in or out the people that were meant to be on this "land" wherever they may be and who have been around longer than those trying to keep them "out." If/when the wall goes up, it will last only as long as the Lord allows.
Still, it seems convenient to forget that the wall would keep us in as easily as it keeps “them” out.
"Noo!!! I'm trapped! Trapped in the greatest 3.5 million square miles on the Earth!"
Julie rowe called, she says it’s time to come home, your brother husbands miss you.
I don't know enough about Julie Rowe to know how that comment makes any sense. Please explain

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Just being a smarty pants LOL! :lol:
Mocking her tendency to be the wife of prophets in her mmps, mostly because you are right, and i had no comeback

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

gkearney wrote: December 25th, 2017, 3:40 pm
Spaced_Out wrote: December 25th, 2017, 4:25 am Very good design, now to get congress to approve it..
And Mexico to pay for it.
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 18th, 2018, 9:15 am
David13 wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:40 am Man, if I had any idea of what Trax was, I'd be all over it like a glove.
dc
Kinda, sorta like This.

Except runs north-south rather than east-west. :P

Maybe those South of the border could also catch a ride, and that would really make things interesting. :idea:
All aboard :mrgreen:

Now the fun really begins, as passengers board the train in San Diego to go on a Caribbean Cruise, that departs from Galveston. Much of the crew that serves aboard the cruise ship, become passengers from Mexico, as the Trump Train passes through Texas.

Trains can interconnect to become an international transportation network. Workers from Mexico can now commute hundreds of miles while the trains create “sterile” immigration zones. The Guam Airport is a good example where people from a dozen countries routinely transverse international boundaries.

Train terminals too, can have common areas with food courts and duty-free shops; a small surcharge per passenger will quickly add up to pay for the wall, many times over.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Design of Trump’s Border Wall with Hyperloop train in a tube

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Funny that the guy in High Speed Rail video says it’s ideal for distances of 200 to 700 miles.

Isn’t New Jerusalem supposed to be 1400 x 1400 miles :?:

So 300 MPH conventional bullet train is one option, and certainly more trains can be added.

Some slower, for taking in the scenery and some faster, such as this:

Really once the air is evaluated, much faster speeds may become practical.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

gkearney wrote: December 25th, 2017, 3:40 pm
Spaced_Out wrote: December 25th, 2017, 4:25 am Very good design, now to get congress to approve it..
And Mexico to pay for it.
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1073195450033950720 wrote: I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!
OP Video vanished. :?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Texas Rancher Offers Land for Border Wall, Tells Pelosi: ‘Ma’am, I Don’t Know Where You Get Your Facts’

Post by BeNotDeceived »

https://youtu.be/olCQ_cVoHoY
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/texas-rancher-offers-land-border-wall-tells-pelosi-maam-i-dont-know-where-you wrote: Ruperto Escobar, a 75 year-old, seventh-generation Texas farmer, is offering to donate property to the federal government where it can build a border wall, because he has suffered a lifetime of harm due to illegal immigration.

“The problem there right now is primarily drug trafficking. The Illegal immigrants traveling through there are not so prominent, anymore, like they used to be,” Escobar told Fox News in an interview on Wednesday.

Asked to respond to House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) claim that a border wall is “immoral,” Escobar said that it’s actually the havoc wreaked by illegal aliens on his property that’s immoral.
Found the original video, but edit is locked so can't replace bootleg vid in the OP.