Forced Vaccination

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Forced Vaccination

Post by Son of Liberty »

Do I have to vaccinate my child? Is the government going to come shoot my family if I don't. Just saw a pretty suspect video it seemed of a social worker that was called because someone wasn't vaccinating their child. The social worker proceeded to try and bully his way in with cops with no warrant or information except this weirdo wanted to see his baby to take him to see some Dr.Olson

Here is the link.
https://youtu.be/Xk5pv4YvGF4

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Forced Vaccination

Post by buffalo_girl »

Babies being breast fed do NOT need vaccinations. They share the full immunity of the mother.

My feeling is that we are fast approaching the day when we will need to depend upon the Holy Spirit to prompt us in these 'forced' situations.

If so prompted, I would not hesitate to command those imposing this abominable eugenics agenda upon my loved ones - "in the name of Jesus Christ to desist".

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

It's just a money making scheme for the pharmaceutical industry.
Go back and look at some of the history on the polio vaccine from many years ago when this fraud started. It's just outrageous that they could buy their way into government, and use governmental power to force the purchase of their questionable and known harmful products.
dc

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

A nurse consulted a holistic health practitioner friend of mine because the nurse's employer, an SDA hospital, requires each of its staff to either be vaccinated, wear a mask, or lose their job. The nurse is opposed to vaccinations and the ramifications of wearing a mask. But no jab, no job.

So, my friend developed an herbal immunity-boosting regimen to be taken for a couple weeks or so prior to receiving particular shots. After getting the shots, the nurse could feel the introduced toxins being pushed out. The nurse subsequently experienced no ill effects, and is confident that the preventative treatment sufficiently protected her body from the effects of the vaccines.

Did the nurse need to take this approach? Who knows. Are there alternatives? Surely. Could one approach ever be to actually relent to receive vaccinations? It's entirely possible. What an individual's body can handle is one thing, but what faith can do is quite another.

We must seek the Spirit and let him guide our decisions, not only in situations of tyranny, such as forced vaccinations, but in all things.
Last edited by ParticleMan on December 10th, 2017, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

buffalo_girl wrote: December 10th, 2017, 7:13 am Babies being breast fed do NOT need vaccinations. They share the full immunity of the mother.

My feeling is that we are fast approaching the day when we will need to depend upon the Holy Spirit to prompt us in these 'forced' situations.

If so prompted, I would not hesitate to command those imposing this abominable eugenics agenda upon my loved ones - "in the name of Jesus Christ to desist".
There was a story in women's conference about a 14 year old girl did that to a mob and it completely worked. We have a right to freedom and Jesus Christ is our assurance of that. If we believe in Him to the point of using His name with great faith then that is probably the only thing that will work. Already people recognize that the name of Christ delivers us from evil contacts with demons, so why not in the physical realm as well.