Alex Jones vs. Dr. Steve Pieczenik

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Alex Jones vs. Dr. Steve Pieczenik

Post by larsenb »

Crackers wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:29 pm I just looked in again and honestly hate to bump this, but Silver, you are out of control. Specific question: Who do you consider to be a "Trump sychopant?" That is nothing but childish name-calling, and is completely off base. Larsenb did a good job of explaining his level of support for Trump, which, as he stated, is likely similar to many others' on this forum. To call anyone here a "Trump sychophant" is so far out in left field that you can not be taken seriously. Do you even read forum members' responses to your posts with an intent to garner their meaning? Because they are not cryptic. They are very easy to understand, and maybe we could communicate more effectively if you would step out of your Trump-hating mad room. I feel like we need an intervention. Your posts seem so sane on non-political threads.
Bravo, Crackers! RIght on the money. The name calling and deprecation thrown at anyone w/a modicum of support for Trump is quite typical on Silver's myriad anti-Trump posts/threads.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:38 pm
Crackers wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:29 pm I just looked in again and honestly hate to bump this, but Silver, you are out of control. Specific question: Who do you consider to be a "Trump sychopant?" That is nothing but childish name-calling, and is completely off base. Larsenb did a good job of explaining his level of support for Trump, which, as he stated, is likely similar to many others' on this forum. To call anyone here a "Trump sychophant" is so far out in left field that you can not be taken seriously. Do you even read forum members' responses to your posts with an intent to garner their meaning? Because they are not cryptic. They are very easy to understand, and maybe we could communicate more effectively if you would step out of your Trump-hating mad room. I feel like we need an intervention. Your posts seem so sane on non-political threads.
Bravo, Crackers! RIght on the money. The name calling and deprecation thrown at anyone w/a modicum of support for Trump is quite typical on Silver's myriad anti-Trump posts/threads.
I will never understand the double standard. Against expanding America's wars of aggression yet supportive of Trump who is guilty of killing innocents in several countries now -- no different than his predecessors. Tata to you larsen, I knew it would be hopeless to reengage with you, but gave it one last try.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Trump as murderer is no different than King David sending Uriah to his death. Trump as murderer is no different than the people who had supported Paanchi sending forth Kishkumen to kill Pahoran. Murder of his own troops. Murder of innocents.

Try as they might, Trump supporters can't deny that the Trump is full of the CFR and MIC, just like previous administrations.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 25th, 2017, 8:57 pm Trump as murderer is no different than King David sending Uriah to his death. Trump as murderer is no different than the people who had supported Paanchi sending forth Kishkumen to kill Pahoran. Murder of his own troops. Murder of innocents.

Try as they might, Trump supporters can't deny that the Trump is full of the CFR and MIC, just like previous administrations.

Try as I might, I just don't see the Trump/Uriah-David connection, or your other presumptive analogies/comparisons. I think you would really have to scramble to convince many people of these connections, and would probably be wise to limit your harping to just the CFR/Goldman Sachs angle.

FearlessFixxer
captain of 50

Post by FearlessFixxer »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 6:09 am No need to flash Dr. Pie’s full list of credentials again – for the unaware, he’s an expert in all types of warfare and counterintelligence, ran PsyOps for the CIA[/b], and served under 5 previous administrations. Tom Clancy based the “Jack Ryan” character on Dr. Pieczenik, and if we are to believe him - he speaks for a splinter element of 'white hat' intelligence officials who worked with Julian Assange to expose Hillary Clinton and her operation. That said, he's still former (?) CIA who seems to be able to say whatever is on his mind, so perhaps take this with a guarded grain of salt.

Please cite a source for the bolded claims. I am calling @#!!$#!% on both.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

FearlessFixxer wrote: September 8th, 2017, 12:24 pm
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 6:09 am No need to flash Dr. Pie’s full list of credentials again – for the unaware, he’s an expert in all types of warfare and counterintelligence, ran PsyOps for the CIA[/b], and served under 5 previous administrations. Tom Clancy based the “Jack Ryan” character on Dr. Pieczenik, and if we are to believe him - he speaks for a splinter element of 'white hat' intelligence officials who worked with Julian Assange to expose Hillary Clinton and her operation. That said, he's still former (?) CIA who seems to be able to say whatever is on his mind, so perhaps take this with a guarded grain of salt.

Please cite a source for the bolded claims. I am calling bananas on both.
Those are lines found at the link in the opening post and were pasted on LDSFF for those who don't like to click on links. They come from the ZH article, not me.