Alex Jones vs. Dr. Steve Pieczenik

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Alex Jones vs. Dr. Steve Pieczenik

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 11:27 am
larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 11:22 am
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 8:03 pm
larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:56 pm

You miss my point, Ag.

The government is warmongering because they believe in the false narratives floating around. Same thing with the soldiers who join the military. The whole process feeds on itself. It circular . . . and has even ramped up Muslim 'terrorism' and illegal Muslim immigration into Europe and the UK.
Oh, larsen, I can only laugh at you now. The government "believes the false narratives?!?!" Dude, they are creating the false narratives. They are plotting the narratives. Operation Gladio comes to mind. False narrative is the government's middle name. Can't you see how resolutely you refuse to surrender on Trump's wickedness? You know the 9/11 government hoax, but somehow that all went away and the Virgin Trump was bestowed upon us, whiter than white, shinier than shiny, ready to save the world.
Let me help you out. The majority in the 'government' have nothing to do with the manipulation of government by elements within it . . . or without it, even though they may be taken in by the manipulation. It's the either/or thing again with you.

Same with your view of Trump, etc.
Whatever. You've got nothing.
What I’ve seen of you, repeatedly, is that you have a strong tendency to grab on to black-and-white interpretations and views of the world and the events and people in it. Of course, you’re not alone. It’s a common weakness, which we all succumb to now and again. But I see your tendency for this type of thought mode as quite away down the spectrum toward complete totality.

Here’s what you don’t understand about my approach. I look at someone like Trump and actually listen to the good things he does and talks about, and assign probabilities to darker scenarios one may weave about the man. I’m not ignoring these darker possibilities; but I give him the benefit of the doubt based on the good things he does and talks about.

If he crosses certain lines and does so in what might be regarded as an irretrievable manner, I re-assign a higher probability to the darker scenarios. I.e., I see the same dark possibilities about Trump that you do, but I also recognize the good he has done and is doing, and hope he doesn’t move even more to the dark side.

I’m not caught up in emotional investment in any one way of looking at him. If he does well, good. If he goes off track, bad on him. I’ll then look elsewhere for someone to support in the public forum.

This is the attitude, I would say, of most of those in the populist/anti-globalist group that made up Trump’s main support.

Using this kind of methodology allows you to be much more flexible in the use of your intelligence . . . . . i.e., you don’t trap or hamstring yourself into keeping a death grip on a particular model, ignoring all other possibilities.

Do you understand?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:14 pm
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 8:03 pm

Oh, larsen, I can only laugh at you now. The government "believes the false narratives?!?!" Dude, they are creating the false narratives. They are plotting the narratives. Operation Gladio comes to mind. False narrative is the government's middle name. Can't you see how resolutely you refuse to surrender on Trump's wickedness? You know the 9/11 government hoax, but somehow that all went away and the Virgin Trump was bestowed upon us, whiter than white, shinier than shiny, ready to save the world.
Let me help you out. The majority in the 'government' have nothing to do with the manipulation of government by elements within it . . . or without it, even though they may be taken in by the manipulation. It's the either/or thing again with you.

What I’ve seen of you, repeatedly, is that you have a strong tendency to grab on to black-and-white interpretations and views of the world and the events and people in it. Of course, you’re not alone. It’s a common weakness, which we all succumb to now and again. But I see your tendency for this type of thought mode as quite away down the spectrum toward complete totality.

Here’s what you don’t understand about my approach. I look at someone like Trump and actually listen to the good things he does and talks about, and assign probabilities to darker scenarios one may weave about the man. I’m not ignoring these darker possibilities; but I give him the benefit of the doubt based on the good things he does and talks about.

If he crosses certain lines and does so in what might be regarded as an irretrievable manner, I re-assign a higher probability to the darker scenarios. I.e., I see the same dark possibilities about Trump that you do, but I also recognize the good he has done and is doing, and hope he doesn’t move even more to the dark side.

I’m not caught up in emotional investment in any one way of looking at him. If he does well, good. If he goes off track, bad on him. I’ll then look elsewhere for someone to support in the public forum.

This is the attitude, I would say, of most of those in the populist/anti-globalist group that made up Trump’s main support.

Using this kind of methodology allows you to be much more flexible in the use of your intelligence . . . . . i.e., you don’t trap or hamstring yourself into keeping a death grip on a particular model, ignoring all other possibilities.

Do you understand?
I understand that you've got nothing. You speak of Trump crossing lines like you're really going to hold him accountable. What a joke! What a sad, naïve, desperate joke. Next you want to accentuate some nebulous good deeds as if those items (details to follow?) somehow serve as Catholic indulgences to wipe out years of evil before he was elected and his murders since he was elected. You are welcome to your delusions.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:51 pm

Do you understand?
I understand that you've got nothing. You speak of Trump crossing lines like you're really going to hold him accountable. What a joke! What a sad, naïve, desperate joke. Next you want to accentuate some nebulous good deeds as if those items (details to follow?) somehow serve as Catholic indulgences to wipe out years of evil before he was elected and his murders since he was elected. You are welcome to your delusions.
Ah, sooooo judgemental, which of course, is the mirror of a black-and-white thinking style. Nothing, apparently will shake you loose from it. At least you seem to enjoy stewing in your juices, or you wouldn't be opening all these myriad threads on the same topic, or keep posting every few minutes on them.

Did you say you still work a day time job??

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Do you understand?
Ah, sooooo judgemental. Your style. Nothing, apparently will shake you loose from it. At least you seem to enjoy stewing in your juices.
You have responded to my Trump posts now how many times? Dozens for sure. Possibly over one hundred times. You've got nothing but platitudes.

People make policy. Trump, by his own choice, or by his puppet master has invited evil men into his administration. That evil trumps your platitudes every time.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Do you understand?
Ah, sooooo judgemental. Your style. Nothing, apparently will shake you loose from it. At least you seem to enjoy stewing in your juices.
You have responded to my Trump posts now how many times? Dozens for sure. Possibly over one hundred times. You've got nothing but platitudes.

People make policy. Trump, by his own choice, or by his puppet master has invited evil men into his administration. That evil trumps your platitudes every time.
I go days and weeks w/out responding to your myriad, un-ending posts. Its amusing to log in now and again to see if you show any change and if I can elicit an actual dialogue with you. It's obviously not going to happen.

You should maybe seek out the role of a cape crusader. In any case, stew away bud. It's what you apparently do best.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 1:09 pm

I go days and weeks w/out responding to your myriad, un-ending posts. Its amusing to log in now and again to see if you show any change and if I can elicit an actual dialogue with you. It's obviously not going to happen.

You should maybe seek out the role of a cape crusader. In any case, stew away bud. It's what you apparently do best.
Poor Larsen. Can't make the truth of a NWO/CFR/GS-infested Trump administration go away. Pathetic denial of facts. That'll catch up with you one day when we're all wearing sackcloth and ashes for the sins of Trump=Obama=Bush=Clinton.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 1:15 pm

Poor Larsen. Can't make the truth of a NWO/CFR/GS-infested Trump administration go away. Pathetic denial of facts. That'll catch up with you one day when we're all wearing sackcloth and ashes for the sins of Trump=Obama=Bush=Clinton.
This "sack cloth and ashes" thing with you. Another oddity.

If Trump goes totally off track, and in support of the globalist agenda, it has nothing to do with me. I'll wear sackcloth and ashes for my own faults and failings. Giving Trump a chance to do what he said he would in fighting the globalists, is not in this category. If he joins them or has been following some hidden agenda to actually bolster globalist goals, the sin and fault is entirely his . . . . but I don't expect you to understand this.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 1:35 pm
Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 1:15 pm

This "sack cloth and ashes" thing with you. Another oddity.

If Trump goes totally off track, and in support of the globalist agenda, it has nothing to do with me. I'll wear sackcloth and ashes for my own faults and failings. Giving Trump a chance to do what he said he would in fighting the globalists, is not in this category. If he joins them or has been following some hidden agenda to actually bolster globalist goals, the sin and fault is entirely his . . . . but I don't expect you to understand this.
Trump is already off track. He's sending more troops to their death (along with killing innocents) in Afghanistan. He has already submitted to the globalists by hiring a bunch of them. More denial.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Nothing ever changes around here. The Trump sycophants continue to blithely overlook that our government is run by the CFR/NWO/bankers/MIC. Can't they remember that it was just a few years ago that former Goldman Sachs CEO Hank Paulson was Treasury Secretary? Can't they remember how Paulson saved the banks on Wall Street with our tax dollars? I guess the memory is too harsh for them because then they'd have to reconcile that with their support for the murderer Trump.

So what's going on now, boys and girls? From Zerohedge:

US Futures Spike After Gary Cohn Promises Tax Reform By Year End

Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Aug 25, 2017 7:01 AM

Having hugged the flatline for much of the overnight session, S&P futures have spiked after the FT released an exclusive interview with Gary Cohn shortly after 5am ET this morning, in which Trump's chief economic advisor (and most likely future Fed chair) said that Trump's agenda and calendar "is going to revolve around tax reform" starting next week, assuring passage by year's end. Cohn explained that in the next three or four weeks, the tax bill will be written in the ways and means committee and Congress is "going to own" the writing of legislation. As a result, reform "can pass both of the tax committees and both chambers in 2017." (close quote)

For a gajillion bonus points, can anyone tell us where Cohn worked before becoming Trump's economic adviser?

This willful ignoring of unpleasant facts is so childish.

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

I just looked in again and honestly hate to bump this, but Silver, you are out of control. Specific question: Who do you consider to be a "Trump sychopant?" That is nothing but childish name-calling, and is completely off base. Larsenb did a good job of explaining his level of support for Trump, which, as he stated, is likely similar to many others' on this forum. To call anyone here a "Trump sychophant" is so far out in left field that you can not be taken seriously. Do you even read forum members' responses to your posts with an intent to garner their meaning? Because they are not cryptic. They are very easy to understand, and maybe we could communicate more effectively if you would step out of your Trump-hating mad room. I feel like we need an intervention. Your posts seem so sane on non-political threads.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Crackers wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:29 pm I just looked in again and honestly hate to bump this, but Silver, you are out of control. Specific question: Who do you consider to be a "Trump sychopant?" That is nothing but childish name-calling, and is completely off base. Larsenb did a good job of explaining his level of support for Trump, which, as he stated, is likely similar to many others' on this forum. To call anyone here a "Trump sychophant" is so far out in left field that you can not be taken seriously. Do you even read forum members' responses to your posts with an intent to garner their meaning? Because they are not cryptic. They are very easy to understand, and maybe we could communicate more effectively if you would step out of your Trump-hating mad room. I feel like we need an intervention. Your posts seem so sane on non-political threads.
Bravo, Crackers! RIght on the money. The name calling and deprecation thrown at anyone w/a modicum of support for Trump is quite typical on Silver's myriad anti-Trump posts/threads.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:38 pm
Crackers wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:29 pm I just looked in again and honestly hate to bump this, but Silver, you are out of control. Specific question: Who do you consider to be a "Trump sychopant?" That is nothing but childish name-calling, and is completely off base. Larsenb did a good job of explaining his level of support for Trump, which, as he stated, is likely similar to many others' on this forum. To call anyone here a "Trump sychophant" is so far out in left field that you can not be taken seriously. Do you even read forum members' responses to your posts with an intent to garner their meaning? Because they are not cryptic. They are very easy to understand, and maybe we could communicate more effectively if you would step out of your Trump-hating mad room. I feel like we need an intervention. Your posts seem so sane on non-political threads.
Bravo, Crackers! RIght on the money. The name calling and deprecation thrown at anyone w/a modicum of support for Trump is quite typical on Silver's myriad anti-Trump posts/threads.
I will never understand the double standard. Against expanding America's wars of aggression yet supportive of Trump who is guilty of killing innocents in several countries now -- no different than his predecessors. Tata to you larsen, I knew it would be hopeless to reengage with you, but gave it one last try.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Trump as murderer is no different than King David sending Uriah to his death. Trump as murderer is no different than the people who had supported Paanchi sending forth Kishkumen to kill Pahoran. Murder of his own troops. Murder of innocents.

Try as they might, Trump supporters can't deny that the Trump is full of the CFR and MIC, just like previous administrations.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 25th, 2017, 8:57 pm Trump as murderer is no different than King David sending Uriah to his death. Trump as murderer is no different than the people who had supported Paanchi sending forth Kishkumen to kill Pahoran. Murder of his own troops. Murder of innocents.

Try as they might, Trump supporters can't deny that the Trump is full of the CFR and MIC, just like previous administrations.

Try as I might, I just don't see the Trump/Uriah-David connection, or your other presumptive analogies/comparisons. I think you would really have to scramble to convince many people of these connections, and would probably be wise to limit your harping to just the CFR/Goldman Sachs angle.

FearlessFixxer
captain of 50

Post by FearlessFixxer »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 6:09 am No need to flash Dr. Pie’s full list of credentials again – for the unaware, he’s an expert in all types of warfare and counterintelligence, ran PsyOps for the CIA[/b], and served under 5 previous administrations. Tom Clancy based the “Jack Ryan” character on Dr. Pieczenik, and if we are to believe him - he speaks for a splinter element of 'white hat' intelligence officials who worked with Julian Assange to expose Hillary Clinton and her operation. That said, he's still former (?) CIA who seems to be able to say whatever is on his mind, so perhaps take this with a guarded grain of salt.

Please cite a source for the bolded claims. I am calling @#!!$#!% on both.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

FearlessFixxer wrote: September 8th, 2017, 12:24 pm
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 6:09 am No need to flash Dr. Pie’s full list of credentials again – for the unaware, he’s an expert in all types of warfare and counterintelligence, ran PsyOps for the CIA[/b], and served under 5 previous administrations. Tom Clancy based the “Jack Ryan” character on Dr. Pieczenik, and if we are to believe him - he speaks for a splinter element of 'white hat' intelligence officials who worked with Julian Assange to expose Hillary Clinton and her operation. That said, he's still former (?) CIA who seems to be able to say whatever is on his mind, so perhaps take this with a guarded grain of salt.

Please cite a source for the bolded claims. I am calling bananas on both.
Those are lines found at the link in the opening post and were pasted on LDSFF for those who don't like to click on links. They come from the ZH article, not me.