Evidence of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon - Lehi's dream of The Tree of Life

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Teancum
captain of 100

Evidence of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon - Lehi's dream of The Tree of Life

Post by Teancum »

Hi everyone, If any of you would like to see some evidence that the Book of Mormon is true, Here is a video I put together showing how the narrative in 1 Nephi, about Lehi's dream, matches up in multiple areas with this ancient fremont petroglyph panel.

There are other such evidences that I am aware of and can share - If any are interested in such things. Most of these other evidences are directly related to liberty and preserving such.

Also, if there is enough interest, I may offer a tour of some of these ancient sites, which include ruins, art, agriculture, military defense strategies and locations, and religeous / political centers.

This tour needs to occur before the snow becomes too much of a hinderance so if you are interested, let me know soon.

Ken

Teancum
captain of 100

Re: Evidence of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon - Lehi's dream of The Tree of Life

Post by Teancum »

well, so far I have 5 people who have expressed a desire to go on a tour. This tour would be in eastern Utah, and due to the geography and distances, will be an all day event. Much of the area and sites to see will be on dirt desert roads. There are opportunities for hiking and exploring the ruins, and rock art along this tour. The tentative time frame for this event is within the next few weeks before the snow makes things a mess.

Any more takers? I am still open for suggestions.

Ken