Decreased wages..

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
WYp8riot
captain of 1,000

Decreased wages..

Post by WYp8riot »

This was posted in NEWS by Natasha....
I rarely post here anymore, but I do check back when my research hits a wall and I need a break. I would like to make an observation or two regarding some of the things that have been "talked" about on this thread. First of all, no one has given a definition here of "degrees". If someone has multiple degrees, I am curious to know what they are. Several years ago I was browsing through a book on demographics about all 50 states. One of the stats in it said that Utah had, per capita, more post college degrees than any other State. That one makes me wonder why. Could it be that some people have chosen to stay in Utah after their schooling in order to remain near family? After awhile, that would put a glut in the market of educated people. (not a bad thing) I also know that the valley is growing rapidly. Have jobs, etc., kept up? I can only relate based on my own experiences. I am where I am, for good or for bad, because of most of the choices I have made in my life. Had I chosen to finish college when I began...and then go on to an advanced degree....perhaps....I would be in a better situation today financially. I didn't make that choice. In fact, I made some bad choices early on in my life...one of which was to NOT finish college. In those bad choices...the result has been a couple of failed marriages. It wasn't until I was 53 that I finally finished my undergraduate degree. When I honestly sit and contemplate....I can truthfully say that it has mostly been my own choices that leave me where I am. Please don't misunderstand....I have come a long way....been through some sticky situations....and have arrived at this point in my life with testimony still in tact....and lots of practical knowledge. When we start to refer to ourselves as a "victim"....the flags go up for me. Am I a victim? Most assuredly...but mostly a victim of my own choices...good and bad. If someone has trouble living in an area because of salaries....the obvious step to me would be to look elsewhere. However, if you don't want to leave family....then THAT is a choice. When people start to talk about the "degrees" they have....I would really like to know what they are. They could be degrees that aren't marketable now or whatever. When we evaluate our situation....I think it's important to also evaluate the steps that got us there....and then make the necessary changes that would make our situation better.

We have a system that rewards the non worker. The fact is working harder doesnt equal better pay or position.
I guarantee if we could make a graph, the further we get into this fraudulent debt based system the more the balannce of people who meet their financial obligations will be connected to heads of corporate welfare fed corpaorations in the cartel, and people who benifit as a goverment employee directly or indirectly. Fewer people and small businesses will be able to compete. Yes you have free agency to compete and do your best and learn secrets of leverage (usurpation). As a matter of fact we are getting furhter from an ideal Zion Society and closer to satanic system.

Teachers do OK and rarely get fired, political heads rarely get fired, CEO rarely get fired and many of these are slapped on the hand or even rewarded for wrong doing. The system allows the benificiaried of the working class to continually do better and have things tilted in thier favor.

Christ died for our sins and for those that have sinned against us. We are all victims that is a fact, but we have all victimized others to some extent as well. We obviously must do our best and be greatfull for what we have while also educating others to the fact that we are all loosing what we have through ignorance and apathy and pretending things arent getting worse and saying its all about our attitude isnt going to solve the problem. As stated in 7 habits book... We need the right map, unless you satisfied by getting to the wrong place or going in circles.

drjme
captain of 1,000

Re: Decreased wages..

Post by drjme »

This from the previous thread:
My frustration in all of this is that I have been a victim of the system and greed instead of a beneficiary
Why are you a victim? Listen to this:
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=JfA-qNWLBHo I would suggest part 2 & 3 as well.

and then:
http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=fZru3_vygc0
Employers, naturally, however, this results in unethical wages for most people while the employer thrives financially (in most cases).
watch out! you're beginning to sound like someone else:

“By bourgeoisie is meant the class of modern capitalists, owners of the means of social production and employers of wage labor. By proletariat, the class of modern wage laborers who, having no means of production of their own, are reduced to selling their labor power in order to live.”

"No sooner is the exploitation of the labourer by the manufacturer, so far, at an end, that he recives his wages in cash, than he is set upon by the other portions of the bourgeoisie, the landlord, the shopkeeper, the pawnbroker, etc."