It only took 28 years for the Gadianton robbers to take total control of the Nephite government

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

It only took 28 years for the Gadianton robbers to take total control of the Nephite government

Post by markharr »

After their founding in 52 BC, it took 28 years until they murdered Chief Judge Cezoram, therefore gaining total control of the Nephite government.

28 years ago we were in Reagans last year of office with George H (new world order) Bush running for election. This year we had a Supreme court justice die under suspicious circumstances. We also had a major presidential candidate get away with major crimes Scott free. Not even a perjury charge in spite of many statements made on the record which were proven to be lies.

If someone would have told me 28 years ago that it would go downhill this quickly I would have laughed at them.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: It only took 28 years for the Gadianton robbers to take total control of the Nephite government

Post by rewcox »

markharr wrote:After their founding in 52 BC, it took 28 years until they murdered Chief Judge Cezoram, therefore gaining total control of the Nephite government.

28 years ago we were in Reagans last year of office with George H (new world order) Bush running for election. This year we had a Supreme court justice die under suspicious circumstances. We also had a major presidential candidate get away with major crimes Scott free. Not even a perjury charge in spite of many statements made on the record which were proven to be lies.

If someone would have told me 28 years ago that it would go downhill this quickly I would have laughed at them.
There is a suggestion that the secret combination will take out the president and line of succession on whoever is elected. Supposedly seen by Ezra who wrote the 3 Headed Eagle and Feathers prophecy.

We will have to wait and see.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: It only took 28 years for the Gadianton robbers to take total control of the Nephite government

Post by JohnnyL »

I was thinking 1968 - 1990...

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

1913, Federal Reserve Act

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Thirty years ago suspicion of being homosexual FORCED you to lose any security clearance. Twenty years ago being homosexual was still looked on as being abnormal. Ten years ago people who wanted a sex change operation were considered perverts.

Today gender activists have coined a word for people who believe the sexual organs you were born with determine your gender: Cisgender. It is often used as a pejorative.

Think about that: Among some activists, simply believing you are a male because you are born with a penis is reason enough to mock you. People lose jobs because they profess beliefs that homosexuality are a sin.

If Lot were alive today, he'd watch one evening of TV and walk away saying "Go ahead, there's no way you'd find 10 righteous ones there."

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Silver wrote:1913, Federal Reserve Act
Aye...but they were only able to pass that in the dark of night after the majority had gone home for Christmas. Sadly though they were able to make it stick...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

rewcox wrote:
markharr wrote:After their founding in 52 BC, it took 28 years until they murdered Chief Judge Cezoram, therefore gaining total control of the Nephite government.

There is a suggestion that the secret combination will take out the president and line of succession on whoever is elected. Supposedly seen by Ezra who wrote the 3 Headed Eagle and Feathers prophecy.

We will have to wait and see.
Bush & Co. (CIA) took out JFK in broad daylight in Dallas TX...and have controlled all subsequent presidents (Reagan within 60 days of taking office)...