Liberty or Martial Law?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Liberty or Martial Law?

Post by freedomforall »

What say ye?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Liberty or Martial Law?

Post by freedomforall »

Get a Gun!

Patriot16
captain of 100

Post by Patriot16 »

freedomforall wrote:
What say ye?
I say it's an awful lot of wild fact-free speculation by deluded people. Here are some facts. I point out that not one declaration of a state of emergency any where in the U.S. has ever ended turning into martial law. That is a fact. I also point out that Jade Helm did not result in imposition of martial law. That is a fact. In addition, I point out that we do not now have martial law. That is a fact.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

And we have never had a P.O.T.U.S. like this before, and Barry O. has been busy...http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... sm-in-u-s/Worst case, not only will some of our military fire upon us, their fellow citizens, but they will also willingly participate in the round up of dissidents, and the extermination of these dissidents in what has become known as FEMA Camps, which will surely accompany the coming martial. NORTHCOM has been training for this since the 1990’s. Foreign Troops mentioned in link above will have less difficulty doing so!
United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM)[1] is a Unified Combatant Command of the U.S. military tasked with providing military support for civil authorities in the U.S., and protecting the territory and national interests of the United States within the contiguous United States, Alaska, (not Hawaii)
Our government is buying up ammo. at a frenzied pace.The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase over 62 million rounds of ammo typically used in AR-15 semi-automatic rifles, just weeks after the ATF was forced to back down on a ban on M855 bullets.http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-purchase" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... r-15-ammo/ And also this "That’s right, just as elements of the federal government, in conjunction with the corporate controlled media, move to limit or fully restrict private firearm ownership in America, homeland security is gearing up like never before.The purchase order claims that the bullets will go to U.S. Customs and Border Protection for training purposes, the same excuse given by DHS for their past ammo purchases which in the past three years total over 2 billion rounds. As noted by Paul Joseph Watson, that is enough, “ammo to kill around 30% of the world’s population.”The solicitation for the ammunition, supposedly to be used for training purposes, includes 100 quantities of 100,000 rounds of 9mm 115 grain jacketed hollow point bullets, 100 quantities of 100,000 rounds of pistol cartridge .40 caliber 165 Grain, jacketed hollow point bullets, and 40 quantities of 40,000 rounds of pistol cartridge 9mm ball bullets.Those hollow point bullets are used in combat situations, not any training I have ever heard of!! They are double deadly!
Obama is also purging the military of leaders he thinks won't follow his direct commands. Read these quotes from some of them, there have been over two hundred officers booted out. In January, Dr. Garrow wrote on Facebook that President Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens.
"I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new 'litmus test' in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks,
The NDAA gives the authority for the President to arrest and detain as many people as he deems necessary without due process of law. This act allows for mass arrests and deportations to prison camps. Yes, the NDAA violates our 4th and 5th Amendment protections, but the NDAA is still the law of the land, the Constitution notwithstanding. When Obama signed this unconstitutional legislation, do you really think the government was never going to act upon this self-granted brand of tyrant.
Executive Order 13603 and the Civilian Inmate Labor Program gives the President the authority to incarcerate and conscript individuals into labor brigades in which they will be forced to work in slave labor units[/color]. Hitler did this in many of the death camps in which the inmates performed slave labor while they were being systematically starved to death. And where did Hitler get these wonderful ideas? He got the death camp ideas from the government’s treatment of Native Americans in what I call the ultimate Karma slap in the face, resulting from our past bad acts as a nation.
Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of "American citizens deemed to be "national security threats, in the event that the President declared a "State of National Emergency". The plan was first revealed in detail in a major daily newspaper by reporter Alfonso Chardy in the July 5 1987 edition of the Miami Herald. To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, according to Professor Diana Reynolds.[4]

Again, can anyone present an alternative interpretation that makes any sense with regard to cumulative potential for the enactment of REX 84, the NDAA, EO 13630 and the Civilian Inmate Labor Program? Every one of these documents, and several other government documents, speaks to the intent to mass arrest many Americans, enslave and eventually exterminate them. Before you roll your eyes and write to me in a spirit of denial telling me how crazy I am and how I am fear mongering (i.e. neurolinguistic programming term designed to discredit the evidence of a conspiracy), read each and every document, take notes and you will soon realize that you are watching the unfolding of something worse than what Stalin did to his people. And with the NSA surveillance spy grid, the American version of tyranny will be much more virulent than any other program of its type in human history . http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... p-mass-arr
Obama is also purging the military of leaders he thinks won't follow his direct commands. Read these quotes from some of them, there have been over two hundred officers booted out.http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/a5 ... 20military" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... and then this, Recently, former Navy SEAL Ben Smith echoed Dr. Garrow's statement in an interview with Alex Jones.
“Going back to the beginning of this administration, I’ve had friends within the community talking about how they were brought in and questioned with people from more towards the top side and the questioning….where it was pointing was do you feel comfortable disarming American citizens,” he said.
This, he added, was just one of the many “funny things” taking place within the military.
"When Smith was asked by radio host Alex Jones if this line of questioning included a litmus test whereby military officers were asked if they would fire on U.S. citizens, he responded in the affirmative," Paul Joseph Watson wrote Wednesday from http://www.examiner.com/article/author- ... -americans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Also Jade Helm 15 warfare training last summer with Utah and Texas, labeled as HOSTILE,and the ENEMY, so that training could be done right here in our own back yard, better to prepare against two of the most conservative spots in the country. Groups who are Patriots, and or "store food", guess who that would be?...showing up on U.S. gov. watch lists as possible domestic terrorists, and all of the middle east problems.[/url]Worst case, not only will some of our military fire upon us, their fellow citizens, but they will also willingly participate in the round up of dissidents, and the extermination of these dissidents in what has become known as FEMA Camps, which will surely accompany the coming martial lawhttp://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/the-thr ... r-uwex-16/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. NORTHCOM has been training for this since the 1990’s. Foreign Troops mentioned in link above will have less difficulty doing so!
United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM)[1] is a Unified Combatant Command of the U.S. military tasked with providing military support for civil authorities in the U.S., and protecting the territory and national interests of the United States within the contiguous United States, Alaska, (not Hawaii)
Our government is buying up ammo. at a frenzied pace.The Department of Homeland Security is set to purchase over 62 million rounds of ammo typically used in AR-15 semi-automatic rifles, just weeks after the ATF was forced to back down on a ban on M855 bullets.http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-purchase" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... r-15-ammo/ And also this "That’s right, just as elements of the federal government, in conjunction with the corporate controlled media, move to limit or fully restrict private firearm ownership in America, homeland security is gearing up like never before.The purchase order claims that the bullets will go to U.S. Customs and Border Protection for training purposes, the same excuse given by DHS for their past ammo purchases which in the past three years total over 2 billion rounds. As noted by Paul Joseph Watson, that is enough, “ammo to kill around 30% of the world’s population.”The solicitation for the ammunition, supposedly to be used for training purposes, includes 100 quantities of 100,000 rounds of 9mm 115 grain jacketed hollow point bullets, 100 quantities of 100,000 rounds of pistol cartridge .40 caliber 165 Grain, jacketed hollow point bullets, and 40 quantities of 40,000 rounds of pistol cartridge 9mm ball bullets.https://www.intellihub.com/department-o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... tion/Those hollow point bullets are used in combat situations, not any training I have ever heard of!! They are double deadly!
Obama is also purging the military of leaders he thinks won't follow his direct commands. Read these quotes from some of them, there have been over two hundred officers booted out.http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... nstitution, In January, Dr. Garrow wrote on Facebook that President Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens.
"I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new 'litmus test' in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks," he wrote.http://www.examiner.com/article/author-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -americans.
The NDAA gives the authority for the President to arrest and detain as many people as he deems necessary without due process of law. This act allows for mass arrests and deportations to prison camps. Yes, the NDAA violates our 4th and 5th Amendment protections, but the NDAA is still the law of the land, the Constitution notwithstanding. When Obama signed this unconstitutional legislation, do you really think the government was never going to act upon this self-granted brand of tyran
Executive Order 13603 and the Civilian Inmate Labor Program gives the President the authority to incarcerate and conscript individuals into labor brigades in which they will be forced to work in slave labor units[/color]. Hitler did this in many of the death camps in which the inmates performed slave labor while they were being systematically starved to death. And where did Hitler get these wonderful ideas? He got the death camp ideas from the government’s treatment of Native Americans in what I call the ultimate Karma slap in the face, resulting from our past bad acts as a nation.
Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of "American citizens deemed to be "national security threats, in the event that the President declared a "State of National Emergency". The plan was first revealed in detail in a major daily newspaper by reporter Alfonso Chardy in the July 5 1987 edition of the Miami Herald. To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, according to Professor Diana Reynolds.[4]

Again, can anyone present an alternative interpretation that makes any sense with regard to cumulative potential for the enactment of REX 84, the NDAA, EO 13630 and the Civilian Inmate Labor Program? Every one of these documents, and several other government documents, speaks to the intent to mass arrest many Americans, enslave and eventually exterminate them. Before you roll your eyes and write to me in a spirit of denial telling me how crazy I am and how I am fear mongering (i.e. neurolinguistic programming term designed to discredit the evidence of a conspiracy), read each and every document, take notes and you will soon realize that you are watching the unfolding of something worse than what Stalin did to his people. And with the NSA surveillance spy grid, the American version of tyranny will be much more virulent than any other program of its type in human history . http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... p-mass-arr
Obama is also purging the military of leaders he thinks won't follow his direct commands. Read these quotes from some of them, there have been over two hundred officers booted out.http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/a5 ... 20military" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... and then this, Recently, former Navy SEAL Ben Smith echoed Dr. Garrow's statement in an interview with Alex Jones.
“Going back to the beginning of this administration, I’ve had friends within the community talking about how they were brought in and questioned with people from more towards the top side and the questioning….where it was pointing was do you feel comfortable disarming American citizens,” he said.
This, he added, was just one of the many “funny things” taking place within the military.
"When Smith was asked by radio host Alex Jones if this line of questioning included a litmus test whereby military officers were asked if they would fire on U.S. citizens, he responded in the affirmative," Paul Joseph Watson wrote Wednesday from http://www.examiner.com/article/author- ... -americans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Also Jade Helm 15 warfare training last summer with Utah and Texas, labeled as HOSTILE,and the ENEMY, so that training could be done right here in our own back yard, better to prepare against two of the most conservative spots in the country. Groups who are Patriots, and or "store food", guess who that would be?...showing up on U.S. gov. watch lists as possible domestic terrorists, second American civil war prophesies(many) and that's just for starters. Sorry, some of the above links no longer work, this original post was from las fall, but you get the picture.

Son of Liberty
captain of 100

Post by Son of Liberty »

Hit the nail on the head that's why I'm moving to China where our nations debt is owned. I'm going to try to get to Hong Kong after intense scriptural an spiritual study and spreading of the gospel amongst the villages. I will hone my cooking and survival skills as well as master the framers plan and intent for this country through many works. As well as hacking skills encryption and learning Chinese. I plan to be a thorn in the adversary's side but I must protect my family, from the evil that's quickly closing in. God bless ye saints may ye go in faith and peace of the knowledge that if ye shall but come unto Christ ye shall be saved at the last day. Choose agency choose repentance and to awake saints awake! Evil is upon us heed the sheepdogs for we love ye as Christ has taught and seek the salvation of all our brothers an sisters in Christ. It's our choice to go in chains.