Will it matter, Clinton or Trump, or?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Will it matter who is elected and how it affects the United States

If Hillary Clinton is elected President of the country we will continue "as is" and will prosper as a nation spiritually, economically and socially.
3%
If Donald Trump is elected President of the country we will become a better nation spiritually, economically and socially.
13%
If Hillary Clinton is elected President of the country we will rapidly decline spiritually, economically and socially.
9%
If Donald Trump is elected President of the country we will rapidly decline spiritually, economically and socially.
No votes
If either is elected President we will continue "as is" and will prosper as a nation spiritually, economically and socially.
No votes
If either is elected President we will rapidly decline spiritually, economically and socially.
19%
It does not matter who is President, all will continue as it has, with no real consequences.
6%
It does not matter who is President, the country is ready to crumble.
50%

Total votes: 32
Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Will it matter, Clinton or Trump, or?

Post by Fiannan »

There is one big difference, Trump is not a psychopathic warmonger!

FamilyFunnyFarm
captain of 50

Post by FamilyFunnyFarm »

Fiannan wrote:Image

She scares me! She doesn't even try to hide her evil anymore.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

FamilyFunnyFarm wrote:
Fiannan wrote:Image

She scares me! She doesn't even try to hide her evil anymore.
We came. We saw. He died. (followed by evil burst of cackling)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

https://www.facebook.com/sassefornebras ... 1420862025" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AN OPEN LETTER TO MAJORITY AMERICA

TO: Those who think both leading presidential candidates are dishonest and have little chance of leading America forward:

(…or, stated more simply)
TO: The majority of America:

Note: If you are one of those rare souls who genuinely believe Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are honorable people – if they are the role models you want for your kids – then this letter is not for you. Instead, this letter is for the majority of Americans who wonder why the nation that put a man on the moon can’t find a healthy leader who can take us forward together.

I want to tell you about four unsolicited conversations from the Fremont Wal-Mart this morning:

**Retired union Democrat meat-packer:
“What the heck is wrong with that city where you work? Why can’t they give us a normal person? Is it really so hard?”

Me: “Actually, it is for them – because most people in DC buy the nonsense that DC is the center of the world. You and I, despite our party differences, both agree that Fremont is the center.”

Union Democrat (interrupting): “…Because this is where my grandkids are.”

**Young evangelical mom:
“I want to cry. I disagree with Hillary Clinton on almost every single thing – but I will vote for her before Trump. I could never tell my kids later that I voted for that man.”

**Middle-aged Republican male (more political than the other folks):
“It feels like the train-car to hell is accelerating. Why is DC more filled with weirdos and yet more powerful at the same time? How do we slow this down long enough to have a conversation about actually fixing our country?”

**Trump supporter (again, unsolicited):
“Please understand: I’m going to vote for him, but I don’t like him. And I don’t trust him – I mean, I’m not stupid. But how else can I send a signal to Washington?!”
________

I’ve ignored my phone most of today, but the voicemail is overflowing with party bosses and politicos telling me that “although Trump is terrible,” we “have to” support him, “because the only choice is Trump or Hillary.”

This open letter aims simply to ask “WHY is that the only choice?”

Melissa and I got the kids launched on homework, so I’ve been sitting out by the river, reflecting on the great gap between what folks in my town are talking about, and what folks in the DC bubble are talking about.

I trust the judgment of this farm town way more than I trust DC. And so I’d like to share a dozen-ish observations on these Wal-Mart and other conversations today:

Washington isn’t fooling anyone -- Neither political party works. They bicker like children about tiny things, and yet they can’t even identify the biggest issues we face. They’re like a couple arguing about what color to paint the living room, and meanwhile, their house is on fire. They resort to character attacks as step one because they think voters are too dumb for a real debate. They very often prioritize the agendas of lobbyists (for whom many of them will eventually work) over the urgent needs of Main Street America. I signed up for the Party of Abraham Lincoln -- and I will work to reform and restore the GOP -- but let’s tell the plain truth that right now both parties lack vision.

As a result, normal Americans don’t like either party. If you ask Americans if they identify as Democrat or Republican, almost half of the nation interrupts to say: “Neither.”

Young people despise the two parties even more than the general electorate. And why shouldn’t they? The main thing that unites most Democrats is being anti-Republican; the main thing that unites most Republicans is being anti-Democrat. No one knows what either party is for -- but almost everyone knows neither party has any solutions for our problems. “Unproductive” doesn’t begin to summarize how messed up this is.

Our problems are huge right now, but one of the most obvious is that we’ve not passed along the meaning of America to the next generation. If we don’t get them to re-engage -- thinking about how we defend a free society in the face of global jihadis, or how we balance our budgets after baby boomers have dishonestly over-promised for decades, or how we protect First Amendment values in the face of the safe-space movement – then all will indeed have been lost. One of the bright spots with the rising generation, though, is that they really would like to rethink the often knee-jerk partisanship of their parents and grandparents. We should encourage this rethinking.

These two national political parties are enough of a mess that I believe they will come apart. It might not happen fully in 2016 – and I’ll continue fighting to revive the GOP with ideas -- but when people’s needs aren’t being met, they ultimately find other solutions.

In the history of polling, we’ve basically never had a candidate viewed negatively by half of the electorate. This year, we have two. In fact, we now have the two most unpopular candidates ever – Hillary by a little, and Trump by miles (including now 3 out of 4 women – who vote more and influence more votes than men). There are dumpster fires in my town more popular than these two “leaders.”

With Clinton and Trump, the fix is in. Heads, they win; tails, you lose. Why are we confined to these two terrible options? This is America. If both choices stink, we reject them and go bigger. That’s what we do.

Remember: our Founders didn’t want entrenched political parties. So why should we accept this terrible choice?

So...let’s have a thought experiment for a few weeks: Why shouldn’t America draft an honest leader who will focus on 70% solutions for the next four years? You know...an adult?
(Two notes for reporters:
**Such a leader should be able to campaign 24/7 for the next six months. Therefore he/she likely can’t be an engaged parent with little kids.
**Although I’m one of the most conservative members of the Senate, I'm not interested in an ideological purity test, because even a genuine consensus candidate would almost certainly be more conservative than either of the two dishonest liberals now leading the two national parties.)

Imagine if we had a candidate:
...who hadn’t spent his/her life in politics either buying politicians or being bought

…who didn’t want to stitch together a coalition based on anger but wanted to take a whole nation forward

…who pledged to serve for only one term, as a care-taker problem-solver for this messy moment

…who knew that Washington isn’t competent to micromanage the lives of free people, but instead wanted to SERVE by focusing on 3 or 4 big national problems,
such as:
A. A national security strategy for the age of cyber and jihad;
B. Honest budgeting/entitlement reform so that we stop stealing from future generations;
C. Empowering states and local governments to improve K-12 education, and letting Washington figure out how to update federal programs to adjust to now needing lifelong learners in an age where folks are obviously not going to work at a single job for a lifetime anymore; and
D. Retiring career politicians by ending all the incumbency protections, special rules, and revolving door opportunities for folks who should be public “servants,” not masters.

This really shouldn’t be that hard.

The oath I took is to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution. In brief, that means I’m for limited government.

And there is no reason to believe that either of these two national frontrunners believe in limiting anything about DC’s power.

I believe that most Americans can still be for limited government again -- if they were given a winsome candidate who wanted Washington to focus on a small number of really important, urgent things -- in a way that tried to bring people together instead of driving us apart.

I think there is room – an appetite – for such a candidate.

What am I missing?

More importantly, what are the people at the Fremont Wal-Mart missing?

Because I don’t think they are wrong. They deserve better. They deserve a Congress that tackles the biggest policy problems facing the nation. And they deserve a president who knows that his or her job is not to “reign,” but to serve as commander-in-chief and to “faithfully execute” the laws – not to claim imperial powers to rewrite them with his pen and phone.

The sun is mostly set on the Platte River -- and the kids need baths. So g’night.

Ben

BTH&T
captain of 100

Post by BTH&T »

larsenb wrote: BTW, Trump talks about immigration as a serious problem.
And though the phrase “Rule of law” is a nebulous generalization, Trump has actually decried abuse of the rule of law in the case of BLM overreach in the western lands use controversy.
The Rule of Law is not a nebulous term, it means that one upholds the law at all times, not just when it fits or suits you.

Regarding social/family issues, economic well-being has a lot to do with maintaining families and lessening the general stressors of life. When economic well-being is lacking, people are much more apt to run to and be seduced by cheap comforts. Trump is very much focused on this issue . . . probably his main appeal. He does seem focused on cheap comforts for all but him!

Here is where you miss the point. IN YOUR OPINION

It has mainly to do with not recognizing the importance of issues such as 9/11 and our conduct of illegal wars, and Trumps going up against the globalists, and the machinations of the global elite, in general.First a little anecdote: Christopher Bollyn, a premier 9/11 truth researcher, was paying a visit to Dr. Steven Jones to learn firsthand about what Dr. Jones was doing in the scientific end of this research.At one point, Steve felt impressed to show Christopher (he is not LDS) the passages in the Book of Mormon regarding the danger of secret combinations in the last days, specifically the Ether 8:22-26 passages. Christopher was astonished, seeing that we had the key to understanding and doing something about egregious issues such as 9/11. He was very enthusiastic when he saw this.The problem is, LDS generally ignore these emphatic warnings; probably 80% or more want to hear nothing about this topic. They don’t see the connection between the existence of these groups and 9/11; they don’t understand how these groups actually drive agendas to undermine the family. They’re largely oblivious to this possibility and know nothing about the connections. I NEVER hear any understanding or discussion of this issue in quorum.

I’ve given hints about where you can come up to speed (condescending aren't you??)
on how the ‘elites’ have actual plans and agendas to undermine the family and our morals in general at: http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=42199&p=707207#p707207

To see how they are doing this in the education of our children, read up on the agendas educators such as Thomas Mann or John Dewey were hell-bent in implementing. And of course, Charlotte Izerbyt is the primary source for this whole subject. Read some of her books. I Have

Where you say: ” I feel that the things you view as important are not the real issues that are needed to move forward”, this implies you don’t assign the same importance to these issues that the Lord and Moroni do in Ether 8:24 . . . . and later President Benson: condescending again!
Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.
So the Lord commands us to “wake up to a sense [our] awful situation, BECAUSE of this secret combination which shall be among you. I.e., the secret combination is the CAUSE of our awful situation. And President Benson basically reiterates this idea in his Fall 1988 “I Testify” talk. WAKE UP YOURSELF, TRUMP IS PART OF THE EVIL

Globalism is a premier goal of this secret combination, as are wars and getting various people to war against one another. Stopping the march to globalization and stopping the pre-emptive wars we have been and are engaged in. etc., etc., is to go up against the globalists, AKA, the single secret combination Moroni, the Lord and President Benson all talk about. And if Trump can actually get a real investigation of 9/11 off the ground, this stands a chance of exposing the evil people who were the higher level perpetrators of 9/11, and who are undoubtedly allied with globalist controllers.The last portion of the Ether 8:24 verse is very intriguing. Notice how it says: “wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it”. He isn’t talking about ancient dust. He is talking about blood mingled with dust from our day. Can you think of an event that happened a few years ago that generated innumerable body fragments of flesh and bone, mingled with blood that permeated enormous amounts of dust??So many of our illegal political/warfare operations, the growing control grid, the universal surveillance, the phony war on terror, the growing police state, etc., etc, hang directly on and were justified by the events of 9/11. You don’t expose or force them out of hiding, their agendas continue, and your attempts to improve the moral climate become no more than p…… into the wind . . . as I mentioned in my linked post, above.
I do not think you are understand what I am saying.
IMO, we are already "under the evil" of the secret combinations and are feeling the consequences. (Too late)
I know that God could fix all of this in an instant, but I also know that the people in this country today seem past feeling and "doing whats right"
It is very sad to think that you feel it a small thing to stand for morals and principles of truth and right! In your words that's just "P.....ing into the wind"

I will stand for truth, do my best and leave the rest to God!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

The First Casualty Is Truth - Jeff Thomas

By Jeff Thomas

May 5, 2016

In the fifth century BC, Greek dramatist Aeschylus said, “In war, truth is the first casualty.” Quite so. Whenever national leaders decide to go on the warpath for the sake of their own ambition or self-aggrandizement, it’s the citizenry that will pay the bloody price for their aspirations. Since war is rarely desired by the citizenry, it has to be sold to them. Some form of deception, exaggeration or outright lies must be put forward to con the populace into getting on board with the idea.

War, after all, represents a monumental failure of national leaders to serve the rightful national objectives of a citizenry – peace and prosperity. Of course, in the case of an empire going to war, this represents a monumental failure on steroids – the outcome may well be world war in such a case.

Readers of this publication will no doubt be well-versed in the knowledge that, when an empire is nearing the end of its period of domination, war is almost always used by leaders as a last-ditch attempt to maintain order. (During wartime, a populace tends to focus more on the war than the failure of its leaders. In addition, they’re likely to tolerate the removal of freedoms by their leaders to be “patriotic”.)

This being the case, we might surmise that an empire in decline would be likely to display similar symptoms to a country at war. One of those symptoms might well be the loss of truth, not just as relates to warfare, but as relates to the society as a whole. A nation in decline might even welcome the disappearance of truth, as it would allow the people to continue to feel good about themselves at a time when a truthful outlook would be too unpleasant to be tolerable. Further, the closer to collapse the country may be (economically, politically and socially), the more extreme the self-created loss of truth would be likely to be.

Let’s have a look at a few cultural examples and see if that premise seems viable.

Silver Versus Chocolate

As I described in January on “Running Out of Candy,” Californian Mark Dice stood on a street corner offering passers-by either a free ten-ounce bar of silver or a free bar of Hershey’s chocolate. Without fail, each one chose the chocolate. Even though Mister Dice was standing in front of a coin shop where the silver bar could be redeemed, they rejected the silver which they knew had to have greater value.

Only twenty years ago, people would have been far less likely to deny truth in favour of a falsehood that was more palatable – the instant gratification of candy. In effect, this is the abandonment of basic truth in favour of whatever perception is more pleasant.

Kim Jong-Un on Dancing with the Stars

Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel recently asked people on the street if they had seen Korean leader Kim Jong-Un on the popular television show, Dancing with the Stars. Clearly they had not, as the idea was absurd, yet many answered yes, then went on to describe their appraisal of his performance as though they’d seen it. (Some went into depth, expounding on the artistry and social value of the non-existent performance.) The interviewer went on to remind the interviewees that Kim Jong-Un is in fact a dictator and asked whether they thought it was in good taste for him to have pointed a machine gun at the audience. In spite of the now blatant absurdity, interviewees continued to pretend they had actually witnessed the performance, offering their opinions on how well he had performed. They responded in accordance with what appeared to be expected of them , rather than choose the less-pleasant option of saying, “I’m sorry, but I didn’t see it.”

Now, the video was clearly offered by Jimmy Kimmel to show his audience “how dumb people can be,” but it demonstrates something more. It shows us that a significant segment of the population is quite prepared to simply abandon reality by, first, pretending to have witnessed something they have not and, second, offering firm and even complex opinions on something that did not occur.

Political Candidacy

Certainly, political hopefuls have always had a reputation for being less than truthful and any responsible voter would be advised to look at every candidate with a jaundiced eye. But what if voters choose to lie to themselves in order to validate candidates?

Back when the US became the unquestioned empire in the world (just after World War II), Americans took a great deal of pride in truth and honour. A candidate might be suspected of personal immoral behaviour and/or corruption and still be elected, but if it were blatant, he would not.

Today the liberal media regularly refer to the record of presidential candidate Donald Trump, highlighting the companies that have gone bust and people who have financially ruined as a result of his dealings. They also highlight his ever-changing political viewpoints, his arrogance and distain for virtually everyone but himself. Yet supporters of Mister Trump virtually block out the repeated reports, focusing only on their enjoyment of his bombast toward the establishment.

And the conservative media have been equally persistent in calling attention to candidate Hillary Clinton’s long history of shady business dealings, her failure with regard to the Benghazi incident, her selling of influence whilst acting officially as Secretary of State, her acceptance of large campaign donations from Wall Street and, most prominently, her (very possibly illegal) abuse of top secret government documents.

Yet half of all democrats at present are content to simply treat all that evidence as though it has no significance.

To put this in perspective, as recently, as 1974, the American public were so outraged over their president having complied with a coverup of an information burglary that he was forced to resign his office. Today, however, we observe not a sitting president, but candidates for president, each of whom, regardless of their glaring unsuitability, is able to attract a major portion of the public’s support and continue to campaign.

Here, we need not focus on the shortcomings of the candidates, no matter how unfit for office they may be, but on the voters, who choose to disregard the obvious truth.

Again, abandonment of basic truth in favour of whatever perception is more pleasant.

All of the above, I believe are symptoms of a greater problem. As a Briton, I’m very aware that, during the decline of the British Empire, many of my fellow Brits pretended that it wasn’t happening, saying, “There will always be a Britain,” and “The sun never sets on the British Empire.” And, tellingly, they continued to behave as though Britain were still top doggie in the neighbourhood. (We still had vestiges of this, right up until the 1980’s, decades after it was clearly all over.)

The US, in its own decline, is showing this same self-destructive tendency. The worse things get, the greater the inclination of the citizenry to say, “Carry on, everything’s fine.”

When a ship is going down, the very worst reaction is to pretend that everything’s fine; that it will all turn out okay. Yet, just as occurred in Britain, we see today in the American people a desire to pretend that, although all is not well, there’s a rainbow just over the next rise; that if the people (and their presidential candidates) will only make their hopes and promises big enough, the greatness will return, along with good times for all.

I wish that that were the case, but I’m inclined to believe that self-deception does not improve the situation; it exacerbates it. Better to face reality, then create a plan to address that reality.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

BTH&T wrote:
larsenb wrote:
BTH&T wrote: . . . . There are consequences to all of the past POOR choices made, I think that we will be paying the price as a country for the decades of unwise actions.
We have already been paying the consequences for our poor choices for the last several decades. A large part of the problem is lack of correct knowledge of what is being done to help lead us along this path.

This of course, is one of the consequences of secret combinations, which the Book of Mormon has tried to emphatically warn us about as a major theme of our own last days. We basically ignore the whole topic . . .
and Trump won't save us from want has already been done, the Nation must come to God in humility.
He will not fix what is broken, he will exacerbate the problem.
All things are spiritual, ignoring that is what is not working.
If Trump takes the course and action he has outlined, we stand a chance of bringing some correction to our course. We have to come to God in humility, regardless, and all the time.

And if he does help us make these course corrections, it isn't clear to me how this would "exacerbate the problem". You may be assigning more power to your ability to prognosticate than reality warrants.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Hey, hey, hey, Jeb Bush ain't voting for the lesser of two evils either!

Facebook © 2016

News Feed

Jeb Bush

54 mins

I congratulate Donald Trump on securing his place as the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee. There is no doubt that he successfully tapped into the deep sense of anger and frustration so many Americans around the country rightfully feel today.

The tremendous anger of the current U.S. electorate – whether Republican, Democrat or independent – is a result of people fearful about the future, concerned with the direction of our country and tremendously frustrated by the abject failure and inability of leaders in Washington, D.C. to make anything better.

American voters have made it clear that Washington is broken, but I’m not optimistic that either of the leading candidates for President will put us on a better course.

The American Presidency is an office that goes beyond just politics. It requires of its occupant great fortitude and humility and the temperament and strong character to deal with the unexpected challenges that will inevitably impact our nation in the next four years.

Donald Trump has not demonstrated that temperament or strength of character. He has not displayed a respect for the Constitution. And, he is not a consistent conservative. These are all reasons why I cannot support his candidacy.

Hillary Clinton has proven to be an untrustworthy liberal politician who, if elected, would present a third term of the disastrous foreign and economic policy agenda of Barack Obama.
In November, I will not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, but I will support principled conservatives at the state and federal levels, just as I have done my entire life. For Republicans, there is no greater priority than ensuring we keep control of both chambers of Congress. I look forward to working hard for great conservatives in the Senate and House in the coming months.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

BTH&T wrote: . . . . I do not think you are understand what I am saying.
IMO, we are already "under the evil" of the secret combinations and are feeling the consequences. (Too late)
I know that God could fix all of this in an instant, but I also know that the people in this country today seem past feeling and "doing whats right"
It is very sad to think that you feel it a small thing to stand for morals and principles of truth and right! In your words that's just "P.....ing into the wind"

I will stand for truth, do my best and leave the rest to God!
I was simply trying to understand where you are coming from and whether or not I’ve missed something you know about that I don’t. You, AI2.0 and skmo are virulently anti- Trump, which seems to be based mainly on assessments of Trump’s character, more than his positions. Much of this comes across to me as presumptive, though with skmo, it probably has more to do with his self-honesty . . . which is impressive to me.

What you regard as condescending, is more my attempt to find why you seem to discount the issues that Trump supports which I think are very important. You really haven’t said anything about these issues to my knowledge. Ignoring them seems astonishing to me.

And I NEVER said or implied that it is a small thing to stand for morals and principles of truth and right, especially on an individual basis. Sometimes this is all you can do is keep your own house clean and well swept.

What I did say is, if you don’t root out the very real organizations and secret combinations that are deliberately undermining the family and morals, and if you don’t dissolve their control of the media they use as a platform to do so, just telling people to mind their morals simply isn’t going to have much effect, but will be very much like p…… into the wind.

You need to go to the source of the wind, which is the single secret combination that both Moroni and President Benson were talking about; Benson saying it is gaining more power and control in this nation and many nations of the world . . . and this back in 1988. My sense is that their power and control has greatly increased since then . . . and has only been held in check because of the internet.

However, where you say: “Too late . . we are already [completely] under the evil of the secret combinations”, the confusion between you and myself, becomes a bit clearer. I simply don’t think it is too late to really try to root out the secret combinations. That is where we differ, which is OK. But I think you are premature . . . . . but maybe not. Time will tell.

Incidentally, where you say: “ The Rule of Law is not a nebulous term, it means that one upholds the law at all times, not just when it fits or suits you”, my point was that Trump has talked about upholding a very specific point of the rule of law. His article even contains that phrase in its title: "US needs a president who obeys rule of law", located at: http://www.rgj.com/story/opinion/voices" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... /78422530/

But the phrase itself is rather nebulous as an imperative, unless you first ask what the law is: whether it is just or not, whether it is in line with correct principles, etc., or not.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The term "Rule of Law" is mostly applied to the illegal immigration issue. And there are many who maintain that it is unjust as applied to illegal immigrants, that a "higher law" overrules the current immigration laws.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

lundbaek wrote:The term "Rule of Law" is mostly applied to the illegal immigration issue. And there are many who maintain that it is unjust as applied to illegal immigrants, that a "higher law" overrules the current immigration laws.
I don't think there is a 'higher law' that applies to illegal (or even 'legal') immigrants who may include a significant number harboring terrorist intentions.

There are several reports coming in, one of which was from the Governor of Pennsylvania (a video showing him talking about this), of many, many illegals being introduced to this country w/no INS oversight and no knowledge of where they are being sent. And these aren't the ones coming over the border, but busloads that are being flown in.

This needs to get under control. This needs to be stopped. Trump is correct in putting a moratorium on immigration period, until this is brought under control.

The governor said he had no idea where they are ending up.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote:
lundbaek wrote:The term "Rule of Law" is mostly applied to the illegal immigration issue. And there are many who maintain that it is unjust as applied to illegal immigrants, that a "higher law" overrules the current immigration laws.
I don't think there is a 'higher law' that applies to illegal (or even 'legal') immigrants who may include a significant number harboring terrorist intentions.

There are several reports coming in, one of which was from the Governor of Pennsylvania (a video showing him talking about this), of many, many illegals being introduced to this country w/no INS oversight and no knowledge of where they are being sent. And these aren't the ones coming over the border, but busloads that are being flown in.

This needs to get under control. This needs to be stopped. Trump is correct in putting a moratorium on immigration period, until this is brought under control.
I searched on the Internet and it's true. Who knew that buses could fly?
busloads.jpg
busloads.jpg (10.1 KiB) Viewed 837 times

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: . . . . I searched on the Internet and it's true. Who knew that buses could fly?
busloads.jpg
I thought I should have corrected that. Now I won't :p

The clip of the governor was embedded in an Alex Jones video. He seemed like a very concerned fellow.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

The local elections are far more important. Focusing on the divinely inspired constitution is helpful too. However, I won't vote for people who have demonstrated they cannot be trusted, and that their words and actions don't add up, or they do and they add up to evil. I'm just not interested in wasting a vote on people like that.