This site is amazing

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
DOZ
captain of 100

This site is amazing

Post by DOZ »

Just wanted you guys to know how much I appreciate you and this forum.

This is the only forum that I have come across to really understands freedom and free agency.

Thank you.

I am amazed when I read threads can are " different" in thought and still make it here where people are free to respond.

Free agency is what we fought for and I hold on to this gift with my life!

Bridgey
captain of 100

Re: This site is amazing

Post by Bridgey »

Yeah I feel the same way. I often go onto the prisonplanet.tv forum's and they are a scrapheap. People always fighting, pride getting in the way, sought of an out of orderliness feeling. Although you do get a lot of good info off them. But this forum has a much better feel and some very knowledgeable people.

Moses
captain of 100

Post by Moses »

Yes
In spite of disagreeing on a regular basis. I find the people here are polite without surrender. Yes well done to the forum.

John Adams
captain of 1,000

Post by John Adams »

What also makes it a good site is the type of people that it seems to attract. We've had a few "contentious" people that have come and gone, but those that seem to be seriously seeking truth and also willing to share in the process of learning with others seem to find it and stay. I am so appreciative of the continual "new" ideas that confirm the good, "old" truths.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

me too

caddis
captain of 1,000

Post by caddis »

Yep...an excellent site!