Welcome to TARP x 10

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Welcome to TARP x 10

Post by Original_Intent »

Saw this in blipits, it deserves its own thread - we (the taxpayer) are in the process of being put on the hook for 75 TRILLION in derivatives exposure in the Europe markets. If there is no outcry, it will stand.

http://dailybail.com/home/holy-bailout- ... on-of.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Simply amazes me that Bank of America could do this with NO OVERSIGHT, they just move entries from one part of their business to another and suddenly we are backing the investment!?!?

The Gadiantons are getting both desparate and more brazen. Where will it end?

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Re: Welcome to TARP x 10

Post by iamse7en »

Taxpayers tied to derivative exposure? I think we knew this was coming... Saw this on Daily Paul. You're right! It needs its own thread.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Cool... my share of that $75 TRILLION is about $536,000! :ymhug: I've always wanted to give 11 years' worth of 100% of my income to the banks and Wall Street because they've done so much for me and my family and humanity over the years! :)

:ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: :ymsick: =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

I sent this to a person I know at JP Morgan...I wonder what her reaction will be...

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Songbird wrote:I sent this to a person I know at JP Morgan...I wonder what her reaction will be...
Will you let us know?

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

Songbird wrote:I sent this to a person I know at JP Morgan...I wonder what her reaction will be...
My understanding is that they also had a $75Tr derivatives hole...and were backed by the Fed (FDIC) as well as BofA.

Songbird
captain of 1,000

Post by Songbird »

Yes I will Col and yes that was my understanding too. It will be interesting to see what she says...