You knew this was the end goal

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

You knew this was the end goal

Post by SpeedRacer »

All of these uprisings that are going on around the world are leaving a vacuum for the muslim brotherhood. Once in power, this is what ensues.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ ... 0-17-27-48

it is coming...

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Re: You knew this was the end goal

Post by NoGreaterLove »

SpeedRacer wrote:All of these uprisings that are going on around the world are leaving a vacuum for the muslim brotherhood. Once in power, this is what ensues.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ ... 0-17-27-48

it is coming...
I think you called that perfectly.

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

This is the help create WWIII. This is the beginning. TPTB want the Christians to fight the Muslims and in the end they want both to be totally destroyed. Also this WWIII will be blamed on religion as a whole. Thus the one world religion will be introduced. To keep WWIII from happening again we have to outlaw religion except one. OURS. The one true false religion.

This will also help to incite the US, mostly a Christian nation, against all Muslims. It will happen all over the middle east. Once they get all of them then they will attack Israel. Which will start a World War and we know where it goes from there.

AGalagaChiasmus
captain of 100

Post by AGalagaChiasmus »

7cylon7 wrote:This is the help create WWIII. This is the beginning. TPTB want the Christians to fight the Muslims and in the end they want both to be totally destroyed. Also this WWIII will be blamed on religion as a whole. Thus the one world religion will be introduced. To keep WWIII from happening again we have to outlaw religion except one. OURS. The one true false religion.

This will also help to incite the US, mostly a Christian nation, against all Muslims. It will happen all over the middle east. Once they get all of them then they will attack Israel. Which will start a World War and we know where it goes from there.
That's just fun to say. It's like The One Evil Ring of Power (because we know evil is not true power).

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Yeah, I've been suspicious about the "Arab Spring" all along. It's not to give those folks "democracy" at all. It's a way to get rid of all authority except for the Islamists. It's Iran redux.

gooseguy11
captain of 100

Post by gooseguy11 »

So do we get all bent out of shape and send the Marines in there to save the Christians? That is exactly what the adversary wants us to do. As much I my heart hurts for those effected by this I am not so sure going to "war" is really helping anything. All it does is keep the war machine going.

tsc
captain of 100

Post by tsc »

The only "end goal" we really need to concern ourselves with when referring to evil, is that satan wants as many souls as possible to be as miserable as he is. Elder Holland touched on this in his talk at the last priesthood session:

"Number one, Satan, or Lucifer, or the father of lies—call him what you will—is real, the very personification of evil. His motives are in every case malicious, and he convulses at the appearance of redeeming light, at the very thought of truth. Number two, he is eternally opposed to the love of God, the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and the work of peace and salvation. He will fight against these whenever and wherever he can. He knows he will be defeated and cast out in the end, but he is determined to take down with him as many others as he possibly can."

"Now, brethren, we speak boldly to you because anything more subtle doesn’t seem to work. We speak boldly because Satan is a real being set on destroying you, and you face his influence at a younger and younger age. So we grab you by the lapels and shout as forcefully as we know how:"

"From every man, young and old, who bears the priesthood, I ask for a stronger and more devoted voice, a voice not only against evil and him who is the personification of it, but a voice for good, a voice for the gospel, a voice for God. Brethren of all ages, unbind your tongues and watch your words work wonders in the lives of those who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it.”

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

gooseguy11 wrote:So do we get all bent out of shape and send the Marines in there to save the Christians? That is exactly what the adversary wants us to do. As much I my heart hurts for those effected by this I am not so sure going to "war" is really helping anything. All it does is keep the war machine going.
This is just about being aware.

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Post by Matthew.B »

My question is, if our conniving leaders do send us to war, what can we do to stop it? There was nothing we could do about Libya (aren't our soldiers still there, anyway?). I don't think Obama would ever send us to an outright war with any Islamist group. However, if you get one of the war-mongering so-called "Christian" GOP candidates in the Presidency...

Praying, and fasting, and faith...

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

Matthew.B wrote:My question is, if our conniving leaders do send us to war, what can we do to stop it? There was nothing we could do about Libya (aren't our soldiers still there, anyway?). I don't think Obama would ever send us to an outright war with any Islamist group. However, if you get one of the war-mongering so-called "Christian" GOP candidates in the Presidency...

Praying, and fasting, and faith...
If you compare what Obama said on the campaign trail, to what he had done, your notion that a change in President would change our stance abroad or end or start a war does not hold up. He has advisers for that. We want a President at this point who does not need advisers to turn the economy around and get unemployment down under 5% again. A continuation of the Obama presidency would certainly decimate the U.S. economy. That in turn would decimate the world economy. In the grand scheme, the current level of activity in Iraq and Afghanistan are very mild, and near non-issues when compared to the economic state we are in. It is that bad. You just cannot simplify the whole thing down to the thought of being pulled into a war and imagine voting one of the worst, if not the worst president back into office.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

I certainly do agree that TPTB want to get us into a war with Iran. I hope and pray this doesn't happen. Right now with all the media attention, I do think we're being prepped for war with Iran and it makes me shudder.

wolfman
captain of 100

Post by wolfman »

In the book "65 signs of the Times", David Ridges says that the gospel will flourish in Egypt and a temple will be built there (based off of Isaiah 19:18-22)

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

I read the article and the posts on this thread and I have much disagreement, with both.

The article gives the appearance that there's a power vacuum or a lack of law in Egypt and this simply isn't true. Replacing one tyrant for another isn't a power vacuum just as replacing a tyrant's law for laws of a tyrannical religion doesn't mean there's a lack of laws.

Also, this isn't a beginning but a single calculated step to establish a Caliphate.

This issue in Egypt isn't isolated to Egypt but spans throughout the world. These people want to establish a Caliphate, a single supreme Muslim nation - to counter Zion, to counter Freedom, to counter Christ.

This all makes me wonder, again, who our President swears allegiance to? Heavenly Father or Allah? The Bible or the Qur'an? The Constitution for the United States or a Caliphate? Study this man and you too will wonder.

Never before have I wondered what the answers could be until this ObamaNation became our President. Even with presidents that I didn't care for (like Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II) I never had these types of questions. I may have disagreed with their agenda and was concerned with the direction they took our nation, but I never questioned their loyalty to America, until now.

Brothers and Sisters, I ask that everyone be prepared for the coming storm. Draw closer to Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. Hold onto your Priesthood. Study the Scriptures. Get your house in order. Get out of debt. Prepare your family and neighbors and ward members for what's about to come - soon!

Matthew.B
captain of 100

Post by Matthew.B »

Tribunal wrote:This all makes me wonder, again, who our President swears allegiance to? Heavenly Father or Allah? The Bible or the Qur'an? The Constitution for the United States or a Caliphate? Study this man and you too will wonder.
This is what I was thinking when I said I doubted Obama would willingly send us to war against an Islamist group. I don't for a second believe he's a Christian of any kind- not in his heart. I think his real allegiance lies outside of the Christian faith.

gooseguy11
captain of 100

Post by gooseguy11 »

SpeedRacer wrote:
gooseguy11 wrote:So do we get all bent out of shape and send the Marines in there to save the Christians? That is exactly what the adversary wants us to do. As much I my heart hurts for those effected by this I am not so sure going to "war" is really helping anything. All it does is keep the war machine going.
This is just about being aware.
Thank you for your contribution. I just don't want to get into another fight in another country far far away... We have plenty to do right here.

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

wolfman wrote:In the book "65 signs of the Times", David Ridges says that the gospel will flourish in Egypt and a temple will be built there (based off of Isaiah 19:18-22)
Does he list a timeline for that? I would guess that this is a millennial event, not something that will happen anytime soon.

wolfman
captain of 100

Post by wolfman »

He doesn't lay out any time lines at all. He just identifies prophesy in the scriptures and gives his opinion on whether or not it has been fulfilled. According to his interpretation of Isaiah "in that day" means "in the last days" maybe it does mean "during the millennium" There have been people in every generation of saints since the 1800's that have thought that that 2nd coming would be in their day. I'm 32 and I'm 50/50 on whether it will be in my lifetime or not. I think things are gong to get horrible and stay horrible for a LONG time "for fear shall come upon all people" It really doesn't matter to me if its in my lifetime or not. If I'm living right when it happens good, If I'm living right and I die, still good. I personally don't think the 2nd coming will happen anytime in the next 20 years.

Spence
captain of 1,000

Post by Spence »

Glenn has been wrong on pretty much every single one of his predictions. Just to remind you.

Digitali
captain of 10

Post by Digitali »

Which ones? Timing maybe, but pretty good on content.
Spence wrote:Glenn has been wrong on pretty much every single one of his predictions. Just to remind you.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

Matthew.B wrote:
Tribunal wrote:This all makes me wonder, again, who our President swears allegiance to? Heavenly Father or Allah? The Bible or the Qur'an? The Constitution for the United States or a Caliphate? Study this man and you too will wonder.
This is what I was thinking when I said I doubted Obama would willingly send us to war against an Islamist group. I don't for a second believe he's a Christian of any kind- not in his heart. I think his real allegiance lies outside of the Christian faith.
Of course he's not a Christian. In fact even Bill Maher says he's not. Bill says Obama is a secular humanist which is a nice way of saying he's an atheist or at least they share many of the same philosophies. Let me think...who are some other famous athiests in history? hmmmm..Mao, Stallin, Pol Pot...oh, yes, I almost forgot Barney Frank.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-d ... christian/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;