Dr. Ron Paul: Why Governments Hate Gold

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Dr. Ron Paul: Why Governments Hate Gold

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Jason wrote:LOL...hard to have truth when you ignore truth.
Indeed.
Jason wrote:As I said it's easy to spout off the word Justice all while ignoring the application.
I spelled out the application in perfect detail. You didn't.

It is justice to let people transact with their own property in any way they please, as long as they do not violate the property of anyone.

That is justice: non-violation of private property.
Jason wrote:Or promoting a lying politician and his ideas all while claiming he's spouting truth but refusing to examine the merits of what he says.

About 98% of what Ron Paul says about Liberty is correct. It is much more than your 30% :) So yes, I promote Ron Paul's ideas of Liberty, because they are true.
Jason wrote:Ranting about the debt to China and you don't even know what it consists of.
I have good enough idea to make correct conclusions.
Jason wrote:In just a couple of posts you've gone from promoting Ron and his ideas to stating you don't care about the details. Fascinating.
Yes. Because it is your sly tactic to argue about obscure details and avoid, or flat out contradict, gigantic, unchangeable, and eternal truths.

So yes, I don't care about window dressings when you are denying the very foundations of Liberty and Justice (contradicting the prophets in the process). It is only wise for me to do so.

I concentrate on fundamental principles first and foremost, and draw my conclusions from them. You do not. So you are like the one rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, ignoring the gaping holes in your foundations. Not wise of you.
Jason wrote:I'll let you apply the rest of the "useful....
Ditto.
Jason wrote:Did you know one of the dimwits Ron chose to write a forward in that book you recommended (Henry Hazlitt) has actually recommended that everything in the Constitution after "We The People" be done away with...
Not everything Hazlitt or Ron Paul, or you say, is 100% correct all the time. It doesn't mean however that Ron Paul and Hazlitt are not profoundly correct on many very important points of Liberty.

It is the height of stupidity to discard the fundamental truth because someone you do not like said it. You one of the "dimwits" (quoting you), who if the devil should say "2+2=4" will assert that 2+2=5. Only an idiot would do that. And you are doing it.
Jason wrote:...for all the idiots out there that don't do their homework...
Indeed.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LOL...you profess to know it all....all while saying you don't care about the details...

One minute you are spouting off....the next you are called on the carpet and you revert to idealism rather than reality...about sums it up.

I reckon its been a huge step though to get you this far...admitting Ron Paul isn't right all the time...or his mentors...or those who work for him...

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

It was in the 1990s wherein I began to discover the paper vs hard money arguments over the problems in our economy, and that lead me to Ron Paul early on. But I was looking for answers from people who had based their opinions upon millenniums old propaganda, good people, but as I would discover by studying in more foundation material, these hard money proponents were still promoting a Babylon's deductive methodology for control of the world.

All of the world's material substance based schemes for the control of trade and production are just another Babylon's College of the tyrant of the controllers of mankind, of Satan.

The City of Enoch
Noah's Salem
and
Odin's Communes of Northern Europe
All lived and conducted economic activity by a mechanism of a higher principle than that of any system based on a material substance born in the earth, it was unearthly in its essence.

That of putting the value in the component all men bring to this world, that of their will, their energy being, that has shouted for joy to look to Jesus for all of their doings and seeking.

This System has been called, from time immemorial, The Free Enterprise System.

The Free Enterprise System is entered into by the Oath to be focused on Goodness, maintained by Juries, and organized from the bottom up as people look among themselves and elect leaders over their collective seeking of Jesus in their Deuteronomy organized 10s Townships and Burries, 50s Shires, 100s Counties and Hundershafts, 1,000s Commonwealths and Tribes or Lands overseen in a great mutually pledged bottom up organization that we call living and working together by Constitutions.

Regardless of the supposed goodness of a hard asset economy, it is not the Higher Law of economic activity, and will not persist into the Millennium, as it will completely collapse as a viable system in the light of that Higher Law System.

Are you getting ready for this certainty?

I am.

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Jason wrote:LOL...you profess to know it all....
Never did. I can similarly claim that you profess to be a large green rabbit. Will be just as true as your statement.
Jason wrote:all while saying you don't care about the details...
I don't care about details at the expense of fundamental principles, in other words, when details are irrelevant. That is the beauty, power and value of fundamental principles, which you reject to your detriment.
Jason wrote:One minute you are spouting off....the next you are called on the carpet and you revert to idealism rather than reality
What I said was correct. I did not care to discuss further details which were irrelevant to the fundamental principles I was talking about.

Fundamental principles are what I am interested in, which you violate and are ignorant about.
Fundamental principles are not subject to changing expediencies of the moment. That is their value and power. Learn that.
Jason wrote:...about sums it up.
Indeed.
Jason wrote:I reckon its been a huge step though to get you this far...admitting Ron Paul isn't right all the time...or his mentors...or those who work for him...
Never said they were always right. By the same token I can say, It's been a huge step that you agree that you are not a pink camel. Huge step indeed.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:but as I would discover by studying in more foundation material, these hard money proponents were still promoting a Babylon's deductive methodology for control of the world.
You are confused. Hard money in the hands of the people PREVENTS bankster control of the world.
Darren wrote:All of the world's material substance based schemes for the control of trade and production are just another Babylon's College of the tyrant of the controllers of mankind, of Satan.
Really? Then why did God and at least four of his prophets supported such system?

I have shown you Mosiah, Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and Ezra Benson supporting hard money system, as a wise and just system for the realities of the world now.
Darren wrote:The City of Enoch
Noah's Salem
and
Odin's Communes of Northern Europe
All lived and conducted economic activity by a mechanism of a higher principle than that of any system based on a material substance born in the earth, it was unearthly in its essence.

That of putting the value in the component all men bring to this world, that of their will, their energy being, that has shouted for joy to look to Jesus for all of their doings and seeking.
I am sure you do not need locks on your door in heaven, but you do need them in Chicago. It is wise and just. What's your problem with that? It would be UNWISE to do without them in the current world. God, and at least four of his prophets told you that much. Why are you arguing with them?
Darren wrote:Regardless of the supposed goodness of a hard asset economy, it is not the Higher Law of economic activity, and will not persist into the Millennium, as it will completely collapse as a viable system in the light of that Higher Law System.
It is a wise and just system for the current world. God and his prophets told you that much. And with free competition in currencies, you are free to try any system you please. So there is no need for you to fight against that which is just, wise, and approved of God himself.

I say it again, that which is just has a perfect right to exist, and you have no right to fight against it, for that would be UNJUST and unwise. Get it?

Peace.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Is it possible that Chicago will return to Hard Money principles before The Cleansing makes that return irrelevant?

Once Jesus shows up, Hard Money and its companion of Government in the Babylonian Tradition (banks scheming to hoard and control with that stuff) ends.

I just don't want to be on the loosing side of history with Hard Money, no matter how much better it was than Fiat Money.

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:Is it possible that Chicago will return to Hard Money principles before The Cleansing makes that return irrelevant?
The cleansing will not make it irrelevant, because even after the cleansing people will still be free to transact in their property as they please, as long as they do not violate the property of anyone else. Justice demands this freedom before or after the cleansing.
Darren wrote:I just don't want to be on the loosing side of history with Hard Money, no matter how much better it was than Fiat Money.
Under a just system you are perfectly free to use ANY honest system you like, but you will not be able to dictate your system by violence to others, because they will also be free like you.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Any type of wealth that can be acquired and passed on to people who didn't earn it will lead to corruption. I don't stock gold, and not only because it's a bad investment.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

harakim wrote:Any type of wealth that can be acquired and passed on to people who didn't earn it will lead to corruption.
So clearly, you do not pass on anything to your children, nor do you believe in charity. Sad for you. But for the rest of us, you have no right to tell us what to do with our own. And if we wish to pass it on, you have no say in it, nor should anyone else.
harakim wrote:I don't stock gold, and not only because it's a bad investment.
Gold significantly outperformed the markets in the past decade or so. Besides, it is not an investment, it is a way to preserve your purchasing power because of counterfeiting banksters who constantly dilute the money supply by the trillions.

So you are wrong on all counts.

Cheers.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
Darren wrote:Is it possible that Chicago will return to Hard Money principles before The Cleansing makes that return irrelevant?
The cleansing will not make it irrelevant, because even after the cleansing people will still be free to transact in their property as they please, as long as they do not violate the property of anyone else. Justice demands this freedom before or after the cleansing.
Darren wrote:I just don't want to be on the loosing side of history with Hard Money, no matter how much better it was than Fiat Money.
Under a just system you are perfectly free to use ANY honest system you like, but you will not be able to dictate your system by violence to others, because they will also be free like you.
You obviously haven't read the scriptures on the topic...

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

LoveIsTruth wrote:
harakim wrote:Any type of wealth that can be acquired and passed on to people who didn't earn it will lead to corruption.
So clearly, you do not pass on anything to your children, nor do you believe in charity. Sad for you. But for the rest of us, you have no right to tell us what to do with our own. And if we wish to pass it on, you have no say in it, nor should anyone else.
harakim wrote:I don't stock gold, and not only because it's a bad investment.
Gold significantly outperformed the markets in the past decade or so. Besides, it is not an investment, it is a way to preserve your purchasing power because of counterfeiting banksters who constantly dilute the money supply by the trillions.

So you are wrong on all counts.

Cheers.
Oddly enough, I never told you what to do with your money. I also give money to charity (not charities). I did not say it was corrupt to give money. Only that having that potential to give something for nothing will always lead to corruption.

And I did not say gold has never been a good investment. I said it is not a good investment. http://goldprice.org/gold-price-history.html

Disclaimer: The information provided by this poster is intended for informational, educational, and noncommercial purposes only

Torquemada
captain of 100

Post by Torquemada »

The inherent problem with gold, silver, paper currency are exactly the same. Somebody somewhere, usually a banker chooses (often arbitrarily) what it is worth. The price of gold is "fixed" and that's the term used, every morning in the City of London.

During colonial times the British crown kept the supply of money very scarce in the colonies. This was done on purpose to keep the colonies weak and dependant on the Crown. Then comes along Massachusetts Bay Colony and they see this problem is keeping their colonies from developing. They solved this problem by issuing their own paper money and in a few years they built the world's first automated steal mill and were out producing England. They were soon able to build their own weapons and cannons. The average colonist lived far better than the average Englishman and quite a few were doing better than the English landed gentry.

This upset the Crown and Boston had a stand off with British war ships 100 years before the revolution. They knew they could not win but 100 year later there was enough consensus between the 13 colonies to attempt to break away from the British imperialistic banking system.

During the American Civil War, England arbitrarily made the US Greenback worthless in an attempt for the Confederacy to gain advantage over the North. They manipulated the price of Gold in dollars to prevent European trade with the Union.

Gold and silver had no value, until man assigned a value to it, no different than paper "fiat" as some of you like to call it. The difference is that paper is easy to make and specie is easy to to keep rare. Some think that God told us how much gold is worth and I have heard a few fundamentalists argue that the value never changed since ancient times.

But lets instead assign a value to human creativity and every child of God having the value as to not suffer from want.

There are 2 main ingredients regarding economics. 1. Human creativity. 2. Energy to boost man's power to be creative.

Therefore the dumbing down process must stop and education focus on creativity and new forms of energy being discovered, fusion and other high density forms of energy being the primary focus of the world's governments and universities research.

All this other stuff about economics, candidates, stock markets, investments are all smoke and mirrors. The primary purpose of economies must be that not one child of God suffers from want. Economics has degenerated into some weird "invisible hands" or somehow money can breed and make more money idiocies, that so many here subscribe to. Witchcraft makes more sense than today's economics.

The elimination of money all together would be a way to contain greed and hording. It would free us from being debt slaves. If there is no money to hoard then resources can be shared fairly. Most crime involves money in some way. Money being the primary motivator in the illicit drug trade and the evil war in Afghanistan and elsewhere. "Terrorists" are just an excuse to grab their resources.

Over a million dead in the middle east and nobody sees that the USA is doing the bidding for the BEAST. No war protests, soldiers unwittingly go off under the guise of "patriotism" to fight for bankers and oil barons only to learn too late that they are the evil ones. No wonder so many of our soldiers commit suicide. Why are our young men not conscientious objectors to join the new age Roman legions?

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Torquemada wrote:The inherent problem with gold, silver, paper currency are exactly the same. Somebody somewhere, usually a banker chooses (often arbitrarily) what it is worth. The price of gold is "fixed" and that's the term used, every morning in the City of London.
Ok. You are confused here. In a free market denomination of gold is by WEIGHT, something that cannot be manipulated at will by a bankster or politician, because one ounce is one ounce, no matter what a politician says. The reason why the price of gold is “fixed” is precisely because it is expressed in arbitrary fiat units conjured out of nothing, forced by government violence to be “legal tender,” which constitutes a counterfeiting monopoly, and thus legalized plunder.

Free market will reject such fraudulent system in favor of hard money, because it is the most honest and the most stable monetary system known to man, and no one likes being plundered.
Torquemada wrote:During colonial times the British crown kept the supply of money very scarce in the colonies. This was done on purpose to keep the colonies weak and dependant on the Crown. Then comes along Massachusetts Bay Colony and they see this problem is keeping their colonies from developing. They solved this problem by issuing their own paper money and in a few years they built the world's first automated steal mill and were out producing England. They were soon able to build their own weapons and cannons. The average colonist lived far better than the average Englishman and quite a few were doing better than the English landed gentry.
Your interpretation and facts are wrong. For a true history of money in America please see:
History of Money and Banking in the United States: The Colonial Era to World War II
By Rothbard.
Torquemada wrote:This upset the Crown and Boston had a stand off with British war ships 100 years before the revolution. They knew they could not win but 100 year later there was enough consensus between the 13 colonies to attempt to break away from the British imperialistic banking system.
The crown didn’t like this because they wanted monopoly on legalized counterfeiting.
Torquemada wrote:Gold and silver had no value, until man assigned a value to it, no different than paper "fiat" as some of you like to call it.
Yes. What you are missing however, and it is the absolute key:

YOU CANNOT CONJURE GOLD AND SILVER OUT OF NOTHING.

THIS is what makes hard money honest and stable system.
Torquemada wrote:The difference is that paper is easy to make and specie is easy to to keep rare. Some think that God told us how much gold is worth and I have heard a few fundamentalists argue that the value never changed since ancient times.
You are again confusing the “price” of gold in a corrupt fiat monopoly vs. free market. In a free market gold is denominated by weight, which is NOT arbitrary. That’s what makes manipulating such system infinitely harder than a completely fiat system, where you can type 12 zeros on a computer and become the “owner” of entire industries. It is theft made easy playbook.
Torquemada wrote:But lets instead assign a value to human creativity and every child of God having the value as to not suffer from want.
In a free market you can assign any value that you want, but you have no right to force people to agree with your assessment by aggressive violence: if they agree with you, they will buy from you, if they don’t they won’t. Justice demands this freedom.
Torquemada wrote:There are 2 main ingredients regarding economics. 1. Human creativity. 2. Energy to boost man's power to be creative.

Therefore the dumbing down process must stop and education focus on creativity and new forms of energy being discovered, fusion and other high density forms of energy being the primary focus of the world's governments and universities research.
Again you are talking about “world’s governments” as if you wish to FORCE people to do the research you like. In a free market people research what they want, and it is justice. Why would you prefer violence to peaceful and free cooperation among people?

Torquemada wrote:All this other stuff about economics, candidates, stock markets, investments are all smoke and mirrors. The primary purpose of economies must be that not one child of God suffers from want.
Yes, the Soviets wrote in their constitution that everyone has a right to food, and people starved by the millions. Why? Because the only system that produces the abundance to feed the world is a free market system. Listen to President Benson’s talk “The Proper Role of Government.”
Torquemada wrote:Economics has degenerated into some weird "invisible hands" or somehow money can breed and make more money idiocies, that so many here subscribe to. Witchcraft makes more sense than today's economics.
You are one confused man here. Do you think the “witchcraft” you are offering here is better than people cooperating peacefully in a free market? I don’t think so. JUSTICE demands free market. Anything else is unjust.

People must be free to do with their own as they please as long as they do not violate the property of anyone else.
Torquemada wrote:The elimination of money all together would be a way to contain greed and hording.
Elimination of air would also be a way to contain greed and hording. By eliminating money by violence you will eliminate free market, and it would be unjust.
Torquemada wrote: It would free us from being debt slaves. If there is no money to hoard then resources can be shared fairly.
Define “fairly.” Are you going to say what is “fair?” The only thing that is fair is that private property be not violated. Everything else is a lie. And what about hording grain, or bricks or nails? People must be free to hoard whatever they like, because it is there’s. And it is justice that they should be able to do so.

The term “hoarding” is one used by the statists to smear people’s rights. The Church teaches us to “hoard” food and other supplies. And it is none of your business because it is not yours. Get it?
Torquemada wrote:Most crime involves money in some way.
Yeah, and most crime involves air in some way. Let’s forbid it to put end to crime… Except that would be unjust, and that was Satan’s plan.
Torquemada wrote:Money being the primary motivator in the illicit drug trade and the evil war in Afghanistan and elsewhere.
There would be no money in drug trade if drugs were decriminalized. The biggest supporters of drug prohibition are the drug lords, and they would assassinate any politician who would get close to decriminalizing them, because this prohibition is the source of their power and wealth.

Remove the prohibition, and drugs would be dirt cheap, like herbal tea, and drug wars would end.
Torquemada wrote:"Terrorists" are just an excuse to grab their resources.

Over a million dead in the middle east and nobody sees that the USA is doing the bidding for the BEAST. No war protests, soldiers unwittingly go off under the guise of "patriotism" to fight for bankers and oil barons only to learn too late that they are the evil ones. No wonder so many of our soldiers commit suicide. Why are our young men not conscientious objectors to join the new age Roman legions?
Well said! Thanks.

Torquemada
captain of 100

Post by Torquemada »

Well nothing like reasoning with somebody that has his history wrong. You must know I don't get my history from the mainstream as it too is has been distorted. Just as the price of metals are manipulated. It is man, not weight, not God, its the City of London that "fixes" the price every morning and the do use the term "fix". Your argument is absolutely silly and you don't seem to see the obvious in front of your nose. You can't let go of a false assumption and that colors your entire outlook.

Witchcraft? Haven't you read Adam Smith? Haven't you heard it kicked around "the markets will take care of themselves"? They somehow will magically adjust? Only somebody insane will hoard bricks, but money hoarding is something "normal". The "free market" market is not a fair market, never has and never will be. So do you honestly believe in fairies? Do you honestly believe what is going on in the world's banking system is good? Nothing like a Paulite, reason is thrown out of the window. He is only allowed a position because he is harmless to the powers that be.

The person that has them quaking in their boots is Sergei Glazyev, Putin's top economic advisor and what is he proposing? An international banking system based upon Lincoln's National Bank and the Greenback. Now why isn't your holy Pauly proposing this? Why doesn't your holy Pauly even comprehend this? Yeah, lets audit the FED and lets put out forest fires with soggy noodles.

Why isn't reinstating Glass/Steagall his #1 priority? Don't you understand its relevance? Don't you understand that was the single most important piece of legislation that took us out of the great depression?

Paul is a banker's boi, controlled opposition otherwise he would have had the Kennedy treatment years ago. He's fascist as Mussolini. I know what fascism is, personal family members have fought against it and have lived under the tyranny of fascism. Did you know that the Nazi death camps were for profit business ventures? Why does Pauly want to privatize everything? Yeah, I've even seen American privatized prisons with the exact same motto on the gates as Auschwitz. Arbeit macht frei, your labor shall set you free.

Don't you know that nation that had the highest standard of living in the 50s and 60s was Argentina, when Peron nationalized the grain trade? Ever since the banker's and their boi's have been disparaging him, Hamilton and Lincoln to prevent the end of debt slavery and their strangle hold upon humanity.

My wife is butting in, and she is right, why bother convincing those that insist on ignorance? I suppose if you honestly want to know the truth you will find it. But first you must know you are so far off base than I don't know where to begin with somebody like you. The vast majority of Americans are so dumbed down that reason is not an option anymore and I must look to Russia to prevent this current banking disaster (and the bankers) from starting WWIII.

I'm done wasting my time with you and all Paulites. Don't bother answering me, unless you want to look "smart" to yourself.

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Torquemada wrote:Your argument is absolutely silly
Which argument are you referring to?
Torquemada wrote:You can't let go of a false assumption and that colors your entire outlook.
Which assumption are you referring to?
Torquemada wrote:Witchcraft? Haven't you read Adam Smith? Haven't you heard it kicked around "the markets will take care of themselves"? They somehow will magically adjust?
How does a milk producer "magically" adjust to changing market conditions? How does a shoemaker? It is not magic, it is a business calculation that the both of them are capable of making. The same way a free market adjusts as a whole, because it is nothing more than the combined total of all the milk, shoe, and everything else under the sun producers exchanging goods and services in a voluntary manner. And mind you, milk maker knows his business of milk making much better than the shoemaker, and in a free market milk maker decides about milk making, not the shoemaker. Thus these decisions are much wiser and much more profitable. In a command economy, a bureaucrat pretends that he is wiser than the combined wisdom of millions of producers, and forces his decisions upon them by violence. In essence it is a shoemaker running the milk maker, and rocket maker, and computer maker, and nail maker, etc. Such system always fails because the bureaucrat is not omniscient, and moreover, it fails, because such violence is UNJUST.

Free Market is nothing more than an expression of private property rights, or in other words, of JUSTICE.

What is justice? It is non-violation of private property. Nothing more, nothing less.

So Adam Smith was right on this point, and you are not.
Torquemada wrote:Only somebody insane will hoard bricks, but money hoarding is something "normal".
There is no principle difference between money hoarding, brick hoarding, nail hording, grain hoarding, or any other product hording. It is all the same. In a free market, money is just another product, like milk, shoes, or computers, which happened to be used as a medium of exchange. So in principle there is zero difference here.

Besides, "money hoarding" is nothing more than saving, which the Church encourages us to do. Did you miss that fact?
Torquemada wrote:The "free market" market is not a fair market, never has and never will be.
I beg to disagree. Free Market (defined as voluntary exchange of goods and services) is the ONLY fair market that ever can be. Any market that is not free, is unfair by definition, because it involves violation of private property via aggressive violence or fraud.

I hope that "fair" for you is the equivalent of just. And I defined justice for you above. If you disagree, present your own definition, and we will examine to see if your definition is free of self-contradiction, because mine is, and therefore is true by definition.
Torquemada wrote:So do you honestly believe in fairies?
Do you?
Torquemada wrote:Do you honestly believe what is going on in the world's banking system is good?
Did you miss the point of this whole thread? It is precisely because of the problems of the world's bankster/plunder system, that I, Ron Paul, Ezra Benson, Brigham Young, Joseph Smith, Mosiah, and the Lord himself propose an honest monetary system, free from coercion and fraud, which 100% commodity based, hard money system, happens to be.

Why is it just? Because it is voluntary.

Why is it stable? Because it cannot be conjured out of nothing.

So you are wrong.
Torquemada wrote:Nothing like a Paulite, reason is thrown out of the window.
Please demonstrate a reason that was thrown out of the window by me.
I demonstrated some that you have thrown out of the window, my friend.
Torquemada wrote:He is only allowed a position because he is harmless to the powers that be.
The only reason some one like Ron Paul would be "harmless to the powers that be" is because of the fools that will not listen to him even when freedom is offered to them, because they are looking beyond the mark.
Torquemada wrote:The person that has them quaking in their boots is Sergei Glazyev, Putin's top economic advisor and what is he proposing? An international banking system based upon Lincoln's National Bank and the Greenback.
That is exactly what they now have: A fiat system of money unbacked by any commodity.

From one dictator (Lincoln) to another (Putin). The international banksters do not like when their counterfeiting monopoly is challenged by other counterfeiters like themselves. It is that simple.
Torquemada wrote:Now why isn't your holy Pauly proposing this?
Because he is not a bloody dictator, thief and counterfeiter like Lincoln and Putin are. Dah!
Torquemada wrote:Why doesn't your holy Pauly even comprehend this?
O, he comprehends it very well. This is why he is rejecting this legalized plunder, in favor of justice and Free Markets.
Torquemada wrote:Yeah, lets audit the FED and lets put out forest fires with soggy noodles.
Auditing the Fed will be first step to closing the Fed. To expose this gigantic legalized counterfeiting operation is to end it, because they can only exist due to ignorance of the people whom they plunder blind via legalized counterfeiting fraud.

They had the gall to call it F.R.A.U.D. = Federal Reserve Account Unit Dollar.
Torquemada wrote:Why isn't reinstating Glass/Steagall his #1 priority?
Because restoring private property rights is his first priority, which will take care of everything else.

"Glass/Steagall?" Talking about "soggy noodles!"
Torquemada wrote:Don't you understand its relevance? Don't you understand that was the single most important piece of legislation that took us out of the great depression?
Wow! You are so misinformed! What took us out of the great depression was cutting down government spending by 75% or so after the 2WW.
Torquemada wrote:Paul is a banker's boi, controlled opposition otherwise he would have had the Kennedy treatment years ago.
Kennedy wanted to expose the secret combination that was running the government. And Ron Paul never had this much power over government like Kennedy did. That's one.

And Ron Paul is no more "banker's boi" then bankers are fighters for liberty and justice.
Torquemada wrote: He's fascist as Mussolini.
And so is Easter Bunny! You are out of your mind!
Torquemada wrote:I know what fascism is,
Please do tell! Apparently you don't! Fascism is Corporatism, which is marriage between aggressive violence of the State and Corporations.
Torquemada wrote:personal family members have fought against it
No, they thought they fought against it, when in reality, they were tricked into fighting for it.

It has been said that Germany lost the war, but Fascism won it. That was the point behind instigating both world wars by the banksters. Hence we have fascios prominently displayed where Congress meets:

Torquemada wrote:and have lived under the tyranny of fascism. Did you know that the Nazi death camps were for profit business ventures?
Yes, backed, sanctioned, and enabled by the aggressive violence of the State.
Torquemada wrote:Why does Pauly want to privatize everything?
Because it is just (provided it is privatized justly).
Torquemada wrote:Yeah, I've even seen American privatized prisons with the exact same motto on the gates as Auschwitz. Arbeit macht frei, your labor shall set you free.
Yes, as I said, Fascism won the war because people like you still do not understand what Fascism is.

I say it again, Fascism is combining aggressive violence of the state with corporations.
Torquemada wrote:My wife is butting in, and she is right, why bother convincing those that insist on ignorance?
Learn from your wife then, and stop being ignorant!
Torquemada wrote:I suppose if you honestly want to know the truth you will find it. But first you must know you are so far off base than I don't know where to begin with somebody like you.
Exactly the words I wanted to tell you! But I do know where to begin. Define Justice please. Let's begin here.

Thanks.
Torquemada wrote:The vast majority of Americans are so dumbed down that reason is not an option anymore and I must look to Russia to prevent this current banking disaster (and the bankers) from starting WWIII.
You are looking in the wrong direction. They want the war too. They, meaning their criminal government.

You should be looking to God and his prophets instead, who by the way, are supporting hard money system,-- the most honest and the most stable monetary system known to man.
Torquemada wrote:I'm done wasting my time with you and all Paulites.
I am delighted. Less garbage to plow through!
Torquemada wrote:Don't bother answering me, unless you want to look "smart" to yourself.
I am answering for the honest people who wish to understand correct principles of justice and liberty, which I believe you do. But we need to start with basics, like the definition of justice itself. So if you wish to sort out the basics please define it for me, and let's talk about it.

Thanks,

Cheers, and God bless.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

https://sites.google.com/site/livingwit ... ney-is-not
What Money Is & What Money Is Not
Money is coined liberty, and so it is ten times dearer to the man who is deprived of freedom.
If money is jingling in his pocket, he is half consoled, even though he cannot spend it.
--Dostoevsky (House of the Dead, part 1, chapter 2)
Money is incarnate desire.
-James Buchan (Frozen Desire)

Money is not a dollar bill or a check or a penny, nickle, or dime. Money is not gold or silver or copper, nor is money cowrie shells or gems or salt blocks or cattle.
Money is not a credit card. Money is not even an electrical current or binary code in a computer! All of these things represent money, but they are not money.

Money is not a material substance.

Money is a belief in the head.

Money is a shared belief of two or more people. A German mark is nothing but a piece of paper with pretty pictures on it to a Yanomamo in the Amazon jungle. The Yanomamo sees it with the eyes of reality.

Both the buyer and the seller must

believe in money

or it's not money.

Money is credit.

Credit is belief.

The very first definition of credit in The American Heritage Dictionary is: ‘Belief or confidence in the truth of something”

The word credit comes from the Latin credere, “to believe.”

So does the word creed. Creed is another word for religion, for both refer to a shared (cultural) belief.

Money is credit, a creed, a religion.

Credit is also praise (also called honor, glory, award, prize). Praise is the opinion, the beliefs, of others.

The word praise comes from the Latin pretire, meaning “to prize”, which comes from the Latin pretium, meaning “price”! And this is derived from the Indo-European root per-, which means “to traffic, sell”!

The words prostitution and pornography come from per- [see Love & Possession - Sex & Money for a discussion of prostitution, the root of all professions].

Working for money is ulterior motivation.

When you work for the sake of working itself, you are being real.

When you work to gain the credit of others, you have ulterior motivation; you are pretending, not being real; you are prostituting yourself; you are adulterating yourself; you are an adulterer; you are serving an image in the head (your imagination); you are thus an idolator.

The word hypocrite is actually the English form of the Greek hupocrite, which means actor, pretender.

You cannot work for both Reality and imagination. For either you will hate the one and love the other, or else you will be loyal to the one and despise the other.

Yes, Money exists no place but in the mind!

In the same way that we could point to a dollar bill and call it money, we might point to a photograph of John F. Kennedy and call it John F Kennedy, even though we know the photograph itself is not John F Kennedy, and that's okay, the nature of symbol. Now if we actually believe the photo itself is John F. Kennedy, then we are deluded, superstitious. We might point to Michaelangelo’s painting of God on the Sistine chapel and say “This is God” knowing that the painting itself isn’t God. But if we actually believe it is God, then we are idolators. Idolatry is simply an archaic word for superstition. Idolatry is mistaking the symbol for the thing it symbolizes, blindness to Reality.

You can pledge allegiance to a symbol or you can pledge allegiance to Reality. You can't do both.

You can pledge allegiance to stars and stripes, to scriptures, to money, or else you can actually care about real things, real people. It's impossible for you to do both.

You can't serve both Reality and Mammon.

But most adult people in the world believe money to be a real substance. Most adult people in the world are deluded, superstitious, idolators. This is not a statement of judgement, but of simply what is. Look around: are not people, at this very moment, sacrificing living beings, human and animal, and even whole nations, as well as destroying the natural environments they depend upon, for this delusion, this imagination, this idol, that exists only in the mind?

People bicker and war over symbols, over creeds, not over Reality.

Many natives in the Americas were astonished at their European conquerors’ lust for a yellow substance called gold – a lust so great they massacred whole populations and environments to get it. Natives, like Black Elk, commonly called gold "the yellow metal that makes white men crazy" and the thing that they worship [Black Elk Speaks]. Why do people lust so much after something so useless? Many Christians and Muslims and Jews love to condemn other religions as idolators even as they themselves sacrifice themselves and their fellow human beings before this idol called money, this idol they serve with all their hearts, minds, and souls, even as they mouth praises to God. And they eat food offered to this idol.

Wars and animal exploitation and environmental destruction are all sacrifices to this idol, hopelessly beyond rationality.

In the words of Christopher Columbus, note the first seed planted by Europe in the Americas:
El oro es excelentíssimo;
del oro se hace tesoro,
y con él, quien lo tiene,
haçe cuanto quiere en el mundo,
y llega a que echa las ánimas al Paraíso

(Gold is a most excellent thing;
gold constitutes treasure,
and with it, whosoever possesses it,
can do whatever he wishes in this world,
even sending souls to Paradise)
--Christopher Columbus [Varela, 327]
"In Gold We Trust"

When you serve what is unreal, you become unreal.

When you serve what is Real, you become Real.

The idols of the nations are silver and gold,
The work of men’s hands.

They have mouths, but they do not speak;

Eyes they have, but they do not see;

They have ears, but they do not hear;

Nor is there any breath in their mouths.

Those who make them are like them;

So is everyone who trusts in them.

(Psalm 135:15-18)

The faith of every person is in accord with his innate character.

A person is made up of faith.

Whatever his object of faith, even so is he.

(Bhagavad Gita 17:3)

Those who worship the gods go to the gods.

Those who worship their ancestors go to their ancestors.

Those who worship the elements go to the elements.

Those who worship Me come to Me Only.

(Bhagavad Gita 9:25)

Money is a schoolteacher.

Don’t get me wrong,

imagination is a beautiful thing.

But imagination ceases to be beautiful when we start believing it to be real.

This is when we serve our imaginations rather than our imaginations serving us.

Money is imagination.

The rulers of the nations serve imagination and are thus Imagi-Nations.

Render unto imagination what belongs to imagination.
Render unto Reality what is Reality.

When you are in preschool and kindergarten, the teacher might give you gold stars as incentives to learn. When you reach higher grades, you receive grades of A, B, C, D, & F as motivation. These are your credits. There are students who learn simply because learning is fun and interesting, and there are students who learn to get credits. Some students who began learning for credit start realizing learning is fun, and they learn for the sake of learning. These are the mature ones. They are not under a law outside themselves, but under a law written on their hearts. The immature students need a system of credit and debt to push them along. The mature students are beyond credit and debt, and do everything for gratis, grace. Immature people need outward laws to guide them. Mature people realize that the reward is in doing, under grace. Mature people work gracefully, are generous, able to give expecting nothing in return and able to receive without guilt, without debt. Money is law, a schoolteacher for the immature. Gratis is grace, freedom for the mature. Money is forced, gratis is graceful.

Money has its purpose, and its purpose is to also become obsolete, just as gradeschool’s purpose is to become obsolete and a child’s purpose is to grow up.

The trouble is, our society has become corrupt, and children stopped growing up, continuing to work for outward credit.
Reward and punishment [credit and debt]
is the lowest form of education.
-- Chuang Tzu

When an archer is shooting for nothing
He has all his skill.
If he shoots for a brass buckle
He is already nervous.
If he shoots for a prize of gold
He goes blind or sees two targets--
He is out of his mind!
His skill has not changed,
But the prize divides him.
He cares. He thinks more of winning
Than of shooting.
And the need to win
Drains him of power.
--Chuang Tzu (19:4)

The love of credit is the root of all evil.
The love of reward is the root of all evil.
The love of praise is the root of all evil.

Ego is simply the love of credit/reward/praise.
A person of yoga
obtains everlasting peace
by abandoning the rewards of action.
The person ignorant of yoga,
selfishly attached to reward,
remains bound.
(Bhagavad Gita 5:12)
Ego goes before destruction,
And a haughty spirit before a fall.
(Proverbs 16:18)
Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city,
because she has made all nations
drink of the intoxicant
of the wrath of her prostitution.
(Revelation 14:8)

הֽלְלוּיָהּ Hallelu-Jah

Hallelujah means
All Credit to Jah,
All Credit to Reality.
Hallelujah means renouncing self-credit. Money is self-credit.
Hallelujah means letting Jah again take care of credit and debt.
Hallelujah means returning Thought of Credit & Debt to Heaven,
returning the Knowledge of Good & Evil to Heaven,
Returning Stolen Fire to the Gods.
Hallelujah means re-entering the Grace of Eden
from which we fell when we lusted after the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Credit & Debt, when we lusted after the fruit of our own efforts, the rewards of action.

Hallelujah Translated For Atheists

If you don't care for the word "God", because it's been abused almost beyond meaning, then ponder on whatever manages credit and debt, the cycles of nature, apart from our control, whatever brings balance of positive and negative in the infinite universe. You can see all credit belongs to it. Ponder our insignificance in the face of the infinite universe. Humility is realization of reality. Reality doesn't care whether you call it "God" or whether you personify it or not. Call it Truth, call it Reality, or whatever you like. Simply be aware of, accept and love reality with all your being, the only natural thing to do, the only happy thing to do. Every creature, every particle in the universe, must submit and bow to reality sooner or later, either voluntarily or involuntarily. If you want a happy life, bow to reality voluntarily. Voluntarily means without payment, without expectation of credit, without force, without control. Cont-rol means "against the roll."

The same that applies to religious folks applies to you: to overlook reality, to overlook real people, because we're hung up on words, is called idolatry, mistaking the symbol for the reality it symbolizes. Again, people oppress and kill each other over symbols, not reality, whether we're talking religious theocracies condemning folks for not using the right god-label, or atheistic regimes (i.e., China, North Korea, former USSR) condemning folks for using any god label. It makes no difference, all oppression comes from the same spirit: idolatry, mistaking symbol for reality.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

("Kybernion" by Bruce Wydner, pp. 61-62)

“What Is Standing In The Way?”
The Enemy
“How Is It Standing In Everybody’s Way?”
By Its Lies
“What Lies?”

1. The Lie of “Capital-ism.” “What is that?” It is the “-ism,” belief, in a “Capital Building.”

It is that All Monetary Values are controlled from “The Capital Building,” St. Peter’s Vatican Basilica, on the Vatican Hill (“Capital Hill”), that is the nearby Hill to the northwest of the “Capitoline Hill” of Rome, where the Idol of Moneta, the Romans’ Pagan Deity of Money was located. All of these Controls, over all Money, come up from a dead body, that is the KYBERNION — the essence of all European-type “Governments,” from the beginnings of Medieval Times on, which dead body is at the bottom of a Hole that is directly under the Ali Baba’s, Baba Ali’s, Tower of Babel’s Chair, which Chair is directly under the “vital” DOME of St. Peter’s Vatican Basilica
— that transmits All Correct Hunches, up, through the Tower of Babel’s Chair, up through the current TOWER of Babel, the Vatican Basilica’s “vital” DOME, OUT, TO GO DOWN ONLY THROUGH OTHER, CURRENT TOWERS OF BABEL, THE “VITAL” DOMES OF OTHER CAPITAL BUILDINGS,”
WHICH DOMES MUST BE “brick for brick” Copies of St. Peter’s Vatican Basilica “Capital Building’s” DOME,
in order for the Correct Hunches, that are transmitted from St. Peter’s Vatican Basilica Capital Building’s DOME, to be receivable through the DOMES of these other Capital Buildings — like the one in Washington DC,
the one in almost all other State Capitals, such as the one in Salt Lake City etc., etc., etc.
— which DOMES, again, are the “brick for brick” Copies of St. Peter’s Vatican Basilica Capital Building’s DOME.

2. The Lie that the Controllers of the World’s Current Fiat Money System have any “Control,” at all, over any Financial Values that would authorize them to pretend that they are in a position to be able to continue controlling the Current Exchanges of the Financial Values of the Population of the World with their Current Fiat Money System.

See the 1,000-page Course.

3. The Lie that there is no way but Their way.

That is wrong. They are corrupting an Original System of the English-speaking People, which the Population of the Whole World has shown that it is what they want, and which Original System mainly needs to just be rid of these Corrupters in order for it to let “Everybody Have What They Want.”

4. The US Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, says, “Congress shall have power … Paragraph (5) … “to coin money.” Section 10, Paragraph (2) says, “No state shall … coin money, emit bills of credit, make anything but gold or silver coin a tender in payment of debts;”

There is not enough Gold in existence to operate Modern Economics, with the Growth in the World’s Population etc. It seems that most of the scarce Silver mined is needed in Electronics Manufacturing etc. So, State “Governments” do not have any “gold and silver coin,” anymore, to “make” that “a tender in payment of debts.”

The Lie by the Liars is that they can function in the US Constitutional Law System with their Fiat Money System, as if the US Constitution did not exist, instead of the “gold and silver coin(s)” not existing, sufficiently, anymore, that their “System” had its Medieval Origins with.

[“With the wording of Article 1, Section 10, Paragraph (2) saying what it does, since the late 1700’s, and, from then until now ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE USA understanding that Prohibition prohibiting what it does, WHERE is it that the “Treasurer of the United States” is able to tell the People of the USA that he/she gets the authority to write on a Fiat Money ‘FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE,’ ‘THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE’?”]

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

("Kybernion" by Bruce Wydner, pp. 61)

“What Does Everybody Want?”

1. Everything that you and yours accomplish belongs to you and yours.

2. A Large Electronic Exchange that is constantly adding to your Account on that Exchange Everything that you want to be on that Large Electronic Exchange Account.

A. Those things that you Accomplish that you do not want to be available to the
Market or known publicly are added to the Recordings of your Accomplishments
on the Private Electronic Exchange of Yourself and your Business Associates.
B. Those things which you Accomplish that you only want to be Available to
those of your Household are recorded on the Private Electronic Recordings of
your Household.

3. At any time, you and your Household can choose to have a part of your Household Recordings moved to your Business Associates’ Recordings.

4. At any time, you and yours can direct your Business Associates’ Recordings to record that portion of your Accomplishments, that you direct them to, upon the Large Exchange.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

("Kybernion" by Bruce Wydner, pp. 55)

The poverty-stricken “Countries” of the poverty-stricken World are in the situation that they are in for one reason. Their “Countries,” still operating on the Medieval Money Systems of the Medieval “Realms” of Europe, are still so poverty-stricken because of that fact that they are still operating on those Medieval Money Systems, which are still operated by the same type of Tricksters that operated those Medieval Money Systems of those Medieval Realms.

“How does the LDS Church’s United Order’s Way of Working Together, by THE LORD’S LAW, get people away from that Poverty?”

In the LDS Church’s United Order (that has been continuously practiced among the Latter-day Saints who are Colonists, to this day) what our LDS People make their Covenants to do for the Lord’s Work, in our Temple there in the LDS Colonies, may qualify them to receive the guidance from the Holy Ghost on what they are to do to achieve that. As they get that Guidance from the Holy Ghost, THE RESULT OF THEIR WORK “HAS ALWAYS BEEN THEIR STEWARDSHIP,” IN THE UNITED ORDER OF THE LDS CHURCH. “What does that mean?” It has always meant that whatever they thus do, continues to be THEIR “WEALTH,” IT CONTINUES TO BE THEIR PROPERTY, TO BE CONTROLLED BY THEM AND BY THEIR HEIRS. It doesn’t get tricked away from them, to be controlled by some Romist Trickster.

“How was it that that gave the People of the Germanic ‘Countries’ of Europe, consistently, ‘the Highest Standard of Living of Any People in the World’?” That is easy to answer. Since they weren’t “Realms,” “Countries” that were run be Romist Tricksters, which Romist Tricksters were continuously out to rob everyone that they could of all that they could get from them, thereby impoverishing those “Realms,” every Land of the Germanic Peoples was called a “RICH,” where each Worker GETS TO KEEP ALL OF HIS “WEALTH!” [Many people may know that in Scandinavia, till this day, most of the people there call their “Land,” their “Rik.” That word is, simultaneously, the adjective, “rich,” as well as being the name for their “Land.” It is the same in the Netherlands. That word, that is used for both of these uses is pronounced, “rike,” in Dutch. As the name for their land, it is written, “Rijk.” In Germany, the people there have always called their Land their, “Reich,” pronounced, “rike,” in German, which also, there, is both the adjective meaning, “rich,” as well as being the name for their “Land.”]

“So, what will be the result of the Colonists showing all of the other Translators, Computer Programmers, Businessmen etc., who follow the Colonists in setting up the Worldwide Interlingual Telecommunications Utility, how to run that Utility according to their Ancestral Heritage of the Essence of Ancient Germanic Europe’s Free Enterprise System?” As those people set up the Utility and run it that way they will be showing all of the Customers of that Utility, which are all of the People in the World, how to do the same thing.

“What will be the result of that?” The Entire World will be able to become a Germanic “RICH,” like London has always been and still is, “WHERE EVERYONE GETS TO KEEP ALL OF HIS/HER OWN WEALTH,” instead of having it robbed from them by some Romist Tricksters, as the Sad History of the Human Race, to this point, has, mostly, been a history of their doing.

“And, what will be the result of that?”

Well, for one thing, all of the “Wisdom” of what Romist Tricksters have been telling their Victims is the “Wisdom of the World’s Wise Men,” will be seen for all that it is in reality, just so many ancient ignorances and insanities that the entire Population of the Earth will now turn away from in a nauseated disgust, that will mean that “the Wisdom of the World’s Wise Men will,” now, at last, “PERISH!”

“And, nobody will even miss it?” Instead it would seem that the consensus will be, “Good Riddance!”

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

The systems of men, promoted by the "best thinkers" among us will be seen for what they are, a scheme for control of eternal intelligences. As Hugh Nibley put it, we will see these false paradigms and schemes as just another ploy of "a false priesthood" that was so widely accepted by so many civilizations while Satan roamed the earth, by those wearing those Black Robes from him, but that in one day will be completely forgotten.
In that day of The Cleansing, if you are a lover of a lie, belief of your metrics in silver and gold, that will perish with you.

The only way to avoid The Cleansing is if we "Know Him," in our hearts, minds, and in our bodies. And our economy needs to be based on the presence of knowing him. The evidence of knowing him is Trust. Find me a society of trust any better and more applicable today than that of our ancestral Freemen of Northern Europe?

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Are you spamming my thread? If you wish to make a point make it, but don't copy and paste a book here please!
Daren wrote:There is not enough Gold in existence to operate Modern Economics, with the Growth in the World’s Population etc.
That is not true. The amount of gold is irrelevant, as long as it cannot be conjured out of nothing; the less of it the more valuable it becomes.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Are you spamming my thread? If you wish to make a point make it, but don't copy and paste a book here please!
Daren wrote:There is not enough Gold in existence to operate Modern Economics, with the Growth in the World’s Population etc.
That is not true. The amount of gold is irrelevant, as long as it cannot be conjured out of nothing; the less of it the more valuable it becomes.
I engage on money and gold standard threads, to try to bring to bare true principles brought forward from the culture of the lost tribes of Israel.

What is the thing in which the more you have of it, the more valuable it becomes to a growing world wide economy, and the less you have of it, the more you need something to play as money and other fictitious proxy for it?

Trust.

Gold can play as a material proxy for the real human value of Trust, but there is not enough gold, silver, diamonds, shells, etc. to ever take the place of trust.

Trust is what actually runs the world wide economy today, with the concept of money attempting to compete in a very distant second place. The system of Trust, working as it has for millenniums, from its roots in Northern Europe, and as it has for centuries now, under the false veneer of money, is a gift from our ancestral Free Enterprise System of the lost tribes of Israel, who gave us its principles and standard of goodness available in the system called Law.

Trust is the only medium of exchange that will ever be able to do such a big thing as give everybody on this planet equal opportunity to engage in the marketplace of mankind. Trust is the system, from the bottom-up, of the people, by the people and for the people, and because top-down government cannot exist except as a parasite upon it, they scheme with systems to be a power over it.

Governments hate gold, because it does not work as easily as the promises of politicians do as a basis for the top-down run economy. But gold and silver are of the same manipulable class of things managed by the powers that be, just as those promises of politicians are, just clunkier.

The truth is that Babylonian Governments invented and were built upon a Gold Standard, that they created in their official mints. It is just that they have learned over time of the inability of their gold standard to compete in the environment wherein Trust is the real paradigm. All that politicians can hope for is that people are so stupid as to believe that their political thoughts and the things that they manipulate in their domain shall masquerade as the true system.

The Cleansing comes to readjust our perspective on proxies for Trust.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40633

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Don't you understand that "Trust" has been violated? Don't you see that an honest and stable, 100% commodity based monetary system proposed by the prophets does not rely on "Trust" in the politicians or banksters?

And above all, do you not see that man must be free to transact in his own property as he pleases, including in gold and silver, because justice demands this freedom?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

LoveIsTruth wrote:Don't you understand that "Trust" has been violated? Don't you see that an honest and stable, 100% commodity based monetary system proposed by the prophets does not rely on "Trust" in the politicians or banksters?

And above all, do you not see that man must be free to transact in his own property as he pleases, including in gold and silver, because justice demands this freedom?
It is not enough anymore to just pick the lesser of the available evils. And have any hope to make it past The Cleansing.

It is not justice to eternal intelligences to continue to occupy that which belongs to the Lord and His Company.

The only title anyone has to anything that belongs to the Lord (which is everything in the universe) is to be in business with him.

It is time to join the Lord's Company, and thereby work together by His Trust.

A 100% commodity based monetary system comes from the trust that emanates from the Tower of Babel, or the trust that intelligences gave to Satan as he led so many of our spirit brothers and sisters away from the trust of the Lord, which same thing Satan is doing today with the emanation of his thoughts and devices.

Noah and Shem set up in Salem the True Economic System based on the only commodity that we bring to this earth, our Trust, as the only attribute an intelligence can offer in such a transaction, to belong to this system of the Lord.

Trust in the Lord, or false trust in the creations that emanate from the University of Babel's Tower.

Thank goodness for the available Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel to expose this scheme of using gold and silver to empower governments in the Babylonian Tradition.

God Bless,
Darren

LoveIsTruth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LoveIsTruth »

Darren wrote:It is not enough anymore to just pick the lesser of the available evils. And have any hope to make it past The Cleansing.
An honest monetary system based on private property rights is not evil. So you are wrong about that. In fact, forbidding it is evil, because it is unjust.
Darren wrote:It is not justice to eternal intelligences to continue to occupy that which belongs to the Lord and His Company.
The Lord made us stewards over his property, and pointed out a just way to transact with each-other without aggressive violence or fraud. I gave you four prophets of God supporting a hard money system as honest, stable and just.
Darren wrote:The only title anyone has to anything that belongs to the Lord (which is everything in the universe) is to be in business with him.

It is time to join the Lord's Company, and thereby work together by His Trust.
There is zero contradiction between hard money and trust. You are delusional. Any just system has a right to exist, and you do not understand that fact.
Darren wrote:A 100% commodity based monetary system comes from the trust that emanates from the Tower of Babel, or the trust that intelligences gave to Satan as he led so many of our spirit brothers and sisters away from the trust of the Lord, which same thing Satan is doing today with the emanation of his thoughts and devices.
You are wrong. If hard money system was the work of Satan, why did the Lord, Mosiah, Brigham Young, Joseph Smith, and Ezra Benson supported it? You do not have the reason, truth, or even common sense on your side. You are delusional, because you condemn as the work of Satan that which is just!
Darren wrote:Noah and Shem set up in Salem the True Economic System based on the only commodity that we bring to this earth, our Trust, as the only attribute an intelligence can offer in such a transaction, to belong to this system of the Lord.
It still does not mean that people are not free to transact in their own property including gold and silver. In fact it is wisdom to do so in the present world.Why? Because it is honest, wise and just.
Darren wrote:Trust in the Lord, or false trust in the creations that emanate from the University of Babel's Tower.
Trust in the Lord does not negate the justice and propriety of people transacting in their own property as they please, including gold and silver. It is UNJUST and wicked to forbid it.
Darren wrote:Thank goodness for the available Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel to expose this scheme of using gold and silver to empower governments in the Babylonian Tradition.
You are delusional. 100% commodity based money dis-empower wicked lying governments with their broken and prostituted "trust," and empower the people.

You are wrong on every count. You condemn as a work of Satan that which is honest and just. You are dead wrong.

Peace.