Sign Trumps WALL petition, only if you want to PAY

Submit ALERTS or ACTION ITEMS on what we can do to support Freedom. (i.e. action regarding a bill or other important issue)
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Sign Trumps WALL petition, only if you want to PAY

Post by BeNotDeceived »

In typical Trump fashion =))

The President needs your signature on an URGENT petition for Senate liberals.

He wants to show Senate liberals that the American voters all over the country will NOT be happy if they do not approve the down payment for the Wall.

But the President will only send the petition if we have enough signatures. He needs 3OO,OOO more American voters to sign it by Saturday.

He hopes you’ll add your name.

Please sign the Official Build The Wall Petition. >>

Thanks,

Team TRUMP

<< SIGN YOUR NAME >>

I signed up for $10/week in the primaries despite not being eligible to vote for him in the general election.

Just gave $24 as at least MP is now listed in the state codes. :ymapplause:

Irrelevant
captain of 100

Re: Sign Trumps WALL petition, only if you want to PAY

Post by Irrelevant »

Why would Senate liberals need to approve a down payment on the wall? Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay for it? :-?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

President Trump on Tuesday threatened to shut down the federal government if Congress doesn't present him with a spending bill for the next fiscal year that includes funding for a wall on the southern border.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump ... le/2632308

"The obstructionist Democrats would like us not to do it, but believe me, if we have to close down our government, we're building that wall," Trump said at a rally in Phoenix.

Trump reiterated his message that he was elected to help boost national security and keep illegal immigrants out of the country, many of whom he said are dangerous. He noted that he's met with several families who have lost loved ones due to violence by illegal immigrants.

"I promised these families the deaths of their loved ones will not have been in vain," he said.

As he has since he started running for office last year, Trump said the border wall was going to happen, and warned Democrats that they were harming national security by opposing it.

"We are building a wall on the southern border, which is absolutely necessary," he said.

"Let me be very clear to Democrats in Congress who oppose a border wall and stand in the way of border security," he added. "You are putting all of Americans' safety at risk."

The House has passed legislation that would provide $1.6 billion in funding to begin work on the wall Trump has promised for more than a year now, but it's not clear that language will survive House-Senate negotiations. Trump's threat Tuesday night could prompt Republicans to push for its inclusion, but at the cost of losing votes from Democrats and possibly some Republicans.

I have noted that a lot of people who fancy themselves Republicans, including many LDS people here in Arizona are opposed to the wall, or anything that will impede the illegal flow of Latin Americans into the United States. If you are in favour of the wall, please email or otherwise contact your congressional representatives and senators and make them aware that you favour the wall, and briefly why. I am certain that both of my RINO senators, Flake and McCain, support continued illegal immigration, albeit for different reasons, as does my congressional representative Kyrsten Sinema.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

If you don't hold Trump responsible for his ludicrous statements as a candidate and his now desperate pleading as an elected public servant, America will not get better.

Y'all should come to Texas for a visit. Border issues are not some vague issue here. On your way home, do stop by the Big Bend Park out west and tell us how you're going to build a wall there. Once again, a gullible public believed a lyin' politician and now we're gonna shut down the gubmint. LOL.
big bend.jpg
big bend.jpg (109.27 KiB) Viewed 3607 times

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Pay my T&L and consulting fee and I'll come and show you where and how to build the wall in that area.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

lundbaek wrote: August 24th, 2017, 1:43 pm Pay my T&L and consulting fee and I'll come and show you where and how to build the wall in that area.
Better idea: Bring all the troops home from overseas. Require federal officials to defend/secure the border before another soldier serves outside the country.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:59 pm If you don't hold Trump responsible for his ludicrous statements as a candidate and his now desperate pleading as an elected public servant, America will not get better.

Y'all should come to Texas for a visit. Border issues are not some vague issue here. On your way home, do stop by the Big Bend Park out west and tell us how you're going to build a wall there. Once again, a gullible public believed a lyin' politician and now we're gonna shut down the gubmint. LOL.
Trump never said the wall would cover every foot, but where its needed. You need to be more honest.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 2:34 pm Better idea: Bring all the troops home from overseas. Require federal officials to defend/secure the border before another soldier serves outside the country.
Sounds like you need to run for office.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 24th, 2017, 6:23 pm
Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:59 pm If you don't hold Trump responsible for his ludicrous statements as a candidate and his now desperate pleading as an elected public servant, America will not get better.

Trump never said the wall would cover every foot, but where its needed. You need to be more honest.
If you trust Trump more than you trust me, you need to get your head checked.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

You just didn't honestly portray his position.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Immigration1.jpg
Immigration1.jpg (67.93 KiB) Viewed 3530 times

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 24th, 2017, 10:14 pm You just didn't honestly portray his position.
Like he did?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Seems like if you get to do it you should let him do it.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:09 am Seems like if you get to do it you should let him do it.
The pitiful excuse-making for Trump has got to stop. "Mexico is going to pay for the wall." Remember that, or have you already pigeon-holed it away because it doesn't fit your world view?

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Lol bro if you are practicing dishonesty you sort of lost any ground to complain about it in other people. I'm not making excuses for Trump, I'm pointing out what you did.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 25th, 2017, 7:53 am Lol bro if you are practicing dishonesty you sort of lost any ground to complain about it in other people. I'm not making excuses for Trump, I'm pointing out what you did.
I can't recall "practicing dishonesty" though. Even if I did, my sins affect you a lot less than the Trump lies.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:59 pm Y'all should come to Texas for a visit. Border issues are not some vague issue here. On your way home, do stop by the Big Bend Park out west and tell us how you're going to build a wall there. Once again, a gullible public believed a lyin' politician and now we're gonna shut down the gubmint. LOL.
Trump never said he was building a wall in Big Bend. This was dishonest on your part.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 25th, 2017, 10:14 am
Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:59 pm Y'all should come to Texas for a visit. Border issues are not some vague issue here. On your way home, do stop by the Big Bend Park out west and tell us how you're going to build a wall there. Once again, a gullible public believed a lyin' politician and now we're gonna shut down the gubmint. LOL.
Trump never said he was building a wall in Big Bend. This was dishonest on your part.
You're quite the jokester, aren't you? Ol' Marmalade clearly got elected on the promise of, among other things, building a wall from Brownsville to San Diego. You will not find a quote from him decrying the fact that the Mexicans wouldn't pay for a section in the Big Bend.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

No, you are being dishonest again. Trump did not say that he was going to build a wall over every foot of the border. You just aren't being honest about this.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 25th, 2017, 12:59 pm No, you are being dishonest again. Trump did not say that he was going to build a wall over every foot of the border. You just aren't being honest about this.
The vast majority of the people who voted for Trump don't believe you.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Prove it.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Trump said this several months ago, no riots or defections.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/01/d ... protesters (could not find on youtube, starts at 2:35)

You have a nothingburger.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 25th, 2017, 1:21 pm Prove it.
LOL. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
truth seeker.jpg
truth seeker.jpg (97.2 KiB) Viewed 3403 times

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 25th, 2017, 1:26 pm Trump said this several months ago, no riots or defections.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/01/d ... protesters (could not find on youtube, starts at 2:35)

You have a nothingburger.
Bwahahaha. After the election. Thanks for the laughs.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Silver wrote: August 25th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Seek the Truth wrote: August 25th, 2017, 1:21 pm Prove it.
LOL. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
Lol, asking for evidence for claims is routine debate practice.

Looks like you couldn't prove it. Maybe we can make a list.