Another Case For Gun Controll?

Submit ALERTS or ACTION ITEMS on what we can do to support Freedom. (i.e. action regarding a bill or other important issue)
Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Another Case For Gun Controll?

Post by Bee Prepared »

Waco shootings? Newtown? Smelling something fishy?

Too much evidence As much as I don't like to think it was, I think it undoubtedly was. I have found no way to debunk it. There is an astonishing amount of evidence:

1. The gun supposedly used was found in his trunk.
2. Neighbors said they had never heard of Adam Lanza.
3. Adam Lanza was listed as deceased.
4. Tribute/Donation pages appeared within 3 hours of the shooting (for one family).
5. Many of the families have been discovered to be 'actors'.
6. Gene Rosen (enough said).
7. Staged movements (see the 'walking in circles' video where they create the illusion of people)
8. Refusal to release photographs or CC video or death certificates.
9. Passing of a law barring people from seeking information about the shooting.
10. Physical destruction of Sandy Hook school.
11. Satellite pictures of Sandy Hook showing it wasn't even an operating school.
12. Plenty of weird/bad acting by parents and other actors involved.
13. Uncharacteristic behavior by children (not in shock, smiling, saying weird, rehearsed-sounding things)
14. Robbie Parker's melodramatic acting, the 'heroic teacher' and her scarcely believable account of what happened.
15. Overall creepy, contrived vibe in nearly every piece of footage and video. People in shock don't act like anyone does in any footage.
16. "Everyone Must Check In" behind Gene Rosen. (straight out of the DHS active-shooter drill handbook)
17. Reappearance of some of the kids who were supposedly dead.
18. Badly photoshopped picture of Emilie Parker (inserted into family photo)
19. Heavy-duty suppression of questioning the official story (yahoo deletes all questions automatically)
20. Actors in event linked to other performances, events.
21. Earliest footage shows people clearly acting, doing illogical things, going back INTO the school, standing around, smiling. Firemen wandering aimlessly.
22. 'Doctor' has very little information about the kids conditions.
23. Ambulances sent away? (like, don't even bother. We wont' try to save them)
24. 'Doctor' seen in a fireman costume later.
25. Gene Rosen's continually changing narrative and bad acting.
26. Gene Rosen is apparently dead.
27. FEMA conducting drill that day.
28. Woman in silver jacket telling everyone what to do at the scene. Later she is some random witness?

My emergency plan was going to Costco during the apocalypse, food, water, and zombies can't get in without a card.
Looks like I was wrong...:(

Naked, Machete-Wielding Man Threatens Long Island Costco Customers: Report

A man is injured after being slashed with a machete.

Updated 22 minutes ago

A naked, machete-wielding man was charged after he allegedly threatened bystanders and a police officer Monday on Long Island, according to a published report.

Last edited by Bee Prepared on May 19th, 2015, 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Costco?

Post by rewcox »

Bee Prepared wrote:My emergency plan was going to Costco during the apocalypse, food, water, and zombies can't get in without a card.

Updated 22 minutes ago

A naked, machete-wielding man was charged after he allegedly threatened bystanders and a police officer Monday on Long Island, according to a published report.

Was it Ajax?

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

Woman Finds Viper in Box of Bananas

5 hrs ago

An Austrian woman got a terrifying bonus with her grocery order this week when she accidentally picked up a mysterious snake with her bananas.

According to The Local, the woman had purchased a large box of bananas from her friendly neighborhood supermarket and she was on her way home when she realized she had another passenger in the car with her. As she happened to glance in her rearview mirror, she saw a viper slither out of the banana box to explore his new surroundings. The woman panicked, as one does when one finds a potentially dangerous wild animal in one’s car, but she managed to safely stop the car and exit without crashing the car or frightening the snake enough to attack.

Once outside, she called emergency services, who in turn contacted a local snake expert who goes by “Mr. Rattlesnake.”

The snake expert was able to catch and identify the snake, and he said it was a viper, but not poisonous.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

rewcox wrote:
Bee Prepared wrote:My emergency plan was going to Costco during the apocalypse, food, water, and zombies can't get in without a card.

Updated 22 minutes ago

Was it Ajax?
LOL, LOL, LOL!! ( I will see if I can find a picture)

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

VIPER IN BANANAS

An Austrian woman got a terrifying bonus with her grocery order this week when she accidentally picked up a mysterious snake with her bananas.

According to The Local, the woman had purchased a large box of bananas from her friendly neighborhood supermarket and she was on her way home when she realized she had another passenger in the car with her. As she happened to glance in her rearview mirror, she saw a viper slither out of the banana box to explore his new surroundings. The woman panicked, as one does when one finds a potentially dangerous wild animal in one’s car, but she managed to safely stop the car and exit without crashing the car or frightening the snake enough to attack.

Once outside, she called emergency services, who in turn contacted a local snake expert who goes by “Mr. Rattlesnake.”

The snake expert was able to catch and identify the snake, and he said it was a viper, but not poisonous.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

Photo of man leaving Costco;

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

rewcox wrote:
Was it Ajax?
Well, at least in NY they only use machetes. I heard about an incident last weekend in the Lone Star State that was significantly more violent.
I have it on good authority that ajax was involved in neither incident.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Obrien wrote:
rewcox wrote:
Was it Ajax?
Well, at least in NY they only use machetes. I heard about an incident last weekend in the Lone Star State that was significantly more violent.
I have it on good authority that ajax was involved in neither incident.
Yes, as I enjoy a lemon from Obrien, we are tough in Texas, especially in Whaco, I mean Waco. Want a little biker action!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg (134.52 KiB) Viewed 6616 times

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

rewcox wrote: we are tough in Texas, especially in Whaco, I mean Waco. Want a little biker action!!!
image.jpg
I wouldn't call that tough, I'd call it moronic.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

ajax wrote:
rewcox wrote: we are tough in Texas, especially in Whaco, I mean Waco. Want a little biker action!!!
image.jpg
Don't you mess with my parking space!

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

ajax wrote:
image.jpg
+1.
Upside is that 9 biker dudes graduated to continue their education.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

"ajax" has his own marked parking spaces...

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Re: Another Case For Gun Controll?

Post by Bee Prepared »

I question all these shootings, am I alone in this?

light-one
captain of 100

Post by light-one »

Since the restaurant management never broke any laws, the police convinced the home office to pull their franchise and the state pulled their liquor license.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Bee Prepared wrote:I question all these shootings, am I alone in this?
Yes, I think so. Unless I don't understand your question. What was your question? Are you trying to say they shouldn't have shot each other?
Come on, you just had some boys out having a little fun. Nothing wrong with that.
And so you want a law that says they can't go out and have fun? Well, guess what, they will go out and have fun anyway.

By the bye, Bee. I think, I'm not sure, but I suppose that what they did might have been against the law. I'm not the judgmental type, so I can't say, but I think they may have violated some laws there.
So what would another law do? Make them more guilty, rather than just 'maybe kinda sorta' guilty? Or make them more dead, rather than just "allegedly" dead?

I don't think it was really bullets that killed them, more it was foolish pride and bloated ego that killed them.

By the way, I ride a BMW motorcycle and just returned from a long trip thru' all Utah and to 4 Temples. I didn't shoot anybody on this trip tho'.
dc

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

David13 wrote:
Bee Prepared wrote:I question all these shootings, am I alone in this?
Yes, I think so. Unless I don't understand your question. What was your question? Are you trying to say they shouldn't have shot each other?
Come on, you just had some boys out having a little fun. Nothing wrong with that.
And so you want a law that says they can't go out and have fun? Well, guess what, they will go out and have fun anyway.

By the bye, Bee. I think, I'm not sure, but I suppose that what they did might have been against the law. I'm not the judgmental type, so I can't say, but I think they may have violated some laws there.
So what would another law do? Make them more guilty, rather than just 'maybe kinda sorta' guilty? Or make them more dead, rather than just "allegedly" dead?

I don't think it was really bullets that killed them, more it was foolish pride and bloated ego that killed them.

By the way, I ride a BMW motorcycle and just returned from a long trip thru' all Utah and to 4 Temples. I didn't shoot anybody on this trip tho'.
dc
Actually, I think you do misunderstand what I am saying, which isn't difficult to do, considering my IQ problem! :D
I certainly wasn't saying that all motorcycle riders would " Bust a Cap," on me. ( Is that how you say it?, hahaha)

I was having a conspiracy theory moment, I am not attempting to explain myself at this point. Sorry if I offended you, not my intention!
I bet that was a fun trip!! One time I was out weed eating in front of a building we owned. This guy on a Harley, really fancy bike, pulled up to me
and said, " You shouldn't be working like that, get on the back and I will take you away." For one short second, I could feel the wind blowing through
my hair, the smell of leather and cheap bars, and I said, " Ummm, no thanks."

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Oh, no, no offense.
BMW riders and Harley riders are about as different as night and day. Well those Harley riders, anyway. Those are the ride from bar to bar Harley riders. They don't actually ever go anywhere.
There are long distance Harley riders who are much more like BMW riders (the longest ride rider group, in any weather).
Now as to "gun control". I just get all rankled when I hear that term if I think someone doesn't have the slightest clue as to what it means.
No law, which is a piece of paper ever controlled a gun.
A hand on a gun controls it. Good guys hand on the gun. Good. Bad guys hand on the gun. Bad.
If I hear 'gun control' at the gun range, like 'I can't control this gun, it keeps shooting to the left' I'm there. To offer my advice.
As to conspiracies. I don't know. But yes, they are out there in full force. Where, when and who and how, I don't know.
dc