COMPOSER ROB GARDNER "LAMB OF GOD" PROJECT

Submit ALERTS or ACTION ITEMS on what we can do to support Freedom. (i.e. action regarding a bill or other important issue)
kathedralegs
captain of 100

COMPOSER ROB GARDNER "LAMB OF GOD" PROJECT

Post by kathedralegs »

True freedom and liberty come through our Savior Jesus Christ. Rob Gardner has the gift to invite the spirit to teach of our Savior's life and ministry through powerful music. His works are available for performance by wards and stakes worldwide. He is interested in taking this music/message to a wider audience by creating a movie and is looking for some financial help through Kickstarter. He has 11 hours to come up with the rest of the funds. Please check out the video to understand the project he is hoping to undertake with our help. Both my husband and I have been touched deeply by the messages conveyed in Rob Gardner's music.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/170 ... ork-by-rob" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you for your timely attention.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Re: COMPOSER ROB GARDNER "LAMB OF GOD" PROJECT

Post by uglypitbull »

I know Rob personally. This man has amazing talent, this is a worthy cause. Here is one of his videos.....

and another......

kathedralegs
captain of 100

Post by kathedralegs »

Thanks uglypitbull! My husband plays the tuba in many of his local concerts at Gammage. We love his work!

kathedralegs
captain of 100

Post by kathedralegs »

bump

Andrew52
captain of 100

Post by Andrew52 »

uglypitbull wrote:I know Rob personally. This man has amazing talent, this is a worthy cause. Here is one of his videos.....

and another......

I know Rob Gardner personally, probably better than you! Ninner, ninner, ninner! :p He loved leading the music in Primary.

uglypitbull
captain of 1,000

Post by uglypitbull »

kathedralegs wrote:True freedom and liberty come through our Savior Jesus Christ. Rob Gardner has the gift to invite the spirit to teach of our Savior's life and ministry through powerful music. His works are available for performance by wards and stakes worldwide. He is interested in taking this music/message to a wider audience by creating a movie and is looking for some financial help through Kickstarter. He has 11 hours to come up with the rest of the funds. Please check out the video to understand the project he is hoping to undertake with our help. Both my husband and I have been touched deeply by the messages conveyed in Rob Gardner's music.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/170 ... ork-by-rob" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you for your timely attention.
Looks like this project is going to happen.....$110K with 118 minutes to go!!

kathedralegs
captain of 100

Post by kathedralegs »

Woohoo!!!!

Andrew52
captain of 100

Post by Andrew52 »

Go Rob!