CHEMTRAILS

Submit ALERTS or ACTION ITEMS on what we can do to support Freedom. (i.e. action regarding a bill or other important issue)
Chaskilove
Hi, I'm new.

CHEMTRAILS

Post by Chaskilove »

Hi, I am travelling SE Asia and came across many articles and videos about chemtrails . I cannot believe that thousands of people would be lying . I find these testimonies alarming so I tell all my friends . Most people seem to be too busy to pay attention . If it is all a hoax, then
I am glad that my worries were unfounded . But if it is true that these clouds contain barium and other toxic chemicals that might already be affecting the air we breathe , our health , the water we drink , the vegetables we eat , the grass cows eat to produce milk for our kids , this would be the most shocking news . Imagine willful destruction of our planet ? So suddenly the SUDOKU type puzzle of life draws my attention to beehives . Maybe it is not some mysterious virus that has been wiping them out , but toxins . Maybe fish , dolphins and wales mysteriously washing ashore is easily explained .
Well , if other people are on the same page ......would like to have feedback .
Thomas Verster

Moss Man
captain of 100

Re: CHEMTRAILS

Post by Moss Man »

Do a search on the term "chemtrails", on this site, and you will get some good info.