Sign Trumps WALL petition, only if you want to PAY

Submit ALERTS or ACTION ITEMS on what we can do to support Freedom. (i.e. action regarding a bill or other important issue)
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Sign Trumps WALL petition, only if you want to PAY

Postby freedomforall » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:16 pm

Infatuation? Really? As if talking about Trump in an ugly way, spreading every bit of gossip that can be found on the internet and calling him names isn't infatuation? Wow, this really takes the cake!
What a way to justify being over jealous, infatuated, fanatical and obstinate. Merely accuse others of doing what is already being done by the accuser. #-o @-) :-ss

Can't see the forest because trees get in the way, huh?

Let's throw this back and forth Trump issue onto the stoop and see if a cat licks it up. :)) :)) :))

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Postby Seek the Truth » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:21 pm

great story, please just be more honest in the future.
The ancient prophets declared in the last days the God of Heaven should set up a kingdom which should never be destroyed, nor left to other people.

Joseph Smith HC, v6 pg 364-365

Silver
captain of 1,000

Postby Silver » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:31 pm

Seek the Truth wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:21 pm
great story, please just be more honest in the future.
Whatever. I'll mark you down as another insufferable Trumpster.
As a prophet reveals the truth it divides the people. (T)he worldly either want to close the mouth of the prophet, or else act as if the prophet didn’t exist, rather than repent of their sins. Popularity is never a test of truth. Ezra Taft Benson

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Postby Seek the Truth » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:33 pm

I'll mark you down as someone fast and loose with the truth.
The ancient prophets declared in the last days the God of Heaven should set up a kingdom which should never be destroyed, nor left to other people.

Silver
captain of 1,000

Postby Silver » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Seek the Truth wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:33 pm
LOL. Why don't you just call me a liar? After all the back and forth with no proof at all from your side, you might as well call me a liar and be done with it.
As a prophet reveals the truth it divides the people. (T)he worldly either want to close the mouth of the prophet, or else act as if the prophet didn’t exist, rather than repent of their sins. Popularity is never a test of truth. Ezra Taft Benson

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Postby Seek the Truth » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:50 am

Forum rules.

Meili
Don't ask . . .

Postby Meili » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:26 am

Took me forever to figure out the thread title: Sign Trump's WALL petition.... I thought it was a verb.

Let's eat Grandma.
Let's eat, Grandma.
Commas save lives.
~The Wolf
"I do respect 'authority' - when it respects me. Otherwise it is not 'authority'; it is tyranny."
~buffalo_girl

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Postby freedomforall » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:45 am

Silver wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:36 pm
Seek the Truth wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:33 pm
LOL. Why don't you just call me a liar? After all the back and forth with no proof at all from your side, you might as well call me a liar and be done with it.
Why wno't you aidmt yuor mkaesktis, and the fcat you are iateuafntd wtih Tmurp to scuh etexnt taht yluo'l go to geart lgehnts to seek out erevy silgne pniot of pemsured erorr and dnisepse it peetrmead wtih htae and pesveih oervnetos ? Hnsa't Seek the Trtuh ouvbiosly chagut otno yuor mtneal pnng-pnog gmeas by now?
Deos he aslo konw taht yuor slef pomlamcred msisoin hree is to pdsuerae ervey braod meebmr to rteduiape Trmup ?
How is taht winorkg out for you ?
Last edited by freedomforall on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

BeNotDeceived
captain of 100

Postby BeNotDeceived » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:22 am

Meili wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:26 am
Took me forever to figure out the thread title: Sign Trump's WALL petition.... I thought it was a verb.

Let's eat Grandma.
Let's eat, Grandma.
Commas save lives.
~The Wolf
... The ancient Greeks did not have any equivalent to our modern device of punctuation. Sentence punctuation was invented several centuries after the time of Christ. The oldest copies of both the Greek New Testament and the Hebrew Old Testament are written with no punctuation. ... http://greek-language.com/grklinguist/?p=657

I was surprised several years ago, to learn the Bible was written with no punctuation. The thief on the cross is one conversation recorded, where the placement of a comma, makes a huge difference, and many insist on their placement despite it sounding very awkward when read aloud.

Today I learned it was because punctuation didn't even exist until many years later. Now the thread title has a comma, so thanks to whoever fixed it.
Proof is the antithesis of faith. It’s often what you don’t say, that makes the greater statement. Not all truth is provable.

Thank God I'm only watching the game, controlling it. — Chess

Silver Pie
captain of 100

Postby Silver Pie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Meili wrote:

Let's eat Grandma.
Let's eat, Grandma.
Commas save lives.
~The Wolf
Came here from a totally different thread.

I see what you mean: The sign trumps Wall Petition.

I have a book called Eats, Shoots, and Leaves. It's all about punctuation, and is a delightful book. The panda eats, shoots, and leaves. I want to avoid that panda. The other panda eats shoots and leaves. That panda seems a lot safer (unless you are a baby plant or a leaf).
Toni

Meili
Don't ask . . .

Postby Meili » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:41 pm

Silver Pie wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm
Meili wrote:

Let's eat Grandma.
Let's eat, Grandma.
Commas save lives.
~The Wolf
Came here from a totally different thread.

I see what you mean: The sign trumps Wall Petition.

I have a book called Eats, Shoots, and Leaves. It's all about punctuation, and is a delightful book. The panda eats, shoots, and leaves. I want to avoid that panda. The other panda eats shoots and leaves. That panda seems a lot safer (unless you are a baby plant or a leaf).
And then you gotta ask, what exactly is he shooting? Pandas don't own guns....
"I do respect 'authority' - when it respects me. Otherwise it is not 'authority'; it is tyranny."
~buffalo_girl

Silver Pie
captain of 100

Postby Silver Pie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:42 pm

Yep. [What happened to the "rolling on the floor laughing" smilie?]
Toni

Silver Pie
captain of 100

Postby Silver Pie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:45 pm

I saw a headline that said, "Illegal immigrant accused of beheading mother to have charges dropped, report says." It totally confused me: I thought it was saying that his mother had charges against him, so he beheaded her to have the charges dropped. I was like "what the heck?" Putting the correct words in the correct places is as important as correct punctuation.
Toni

Return to “ACTION ALERTS!”