Fundraiser for single mom in need.

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
ChristisRisen
captain of 10

Fundraiser for single mom in need.

Post by ChristisRisen »

I'm posting this for a friend in need. She is a single mother who takes care of her son with down syndrome. She has suffered from Lyme disease for a long time and her symptoms have become unmanageable. We are hoping to raise funds for her to get into a treatment facility in Utah. If you have even a few dollars or prayers to offer her in support I know it would be much appreciated. Please also share this fundraiser if you feel so inclined. I also cross posted this in the General discussion area. Thank you and God Bless!

https://www.youcaring.com/jules-allred-605389" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bryan LJ
captain of 100

Re: Fundraiser for single mom in need.

Post by Bryan LJ »

I would recommend that you update the title in this thread with Jules'name. Jules might still be somewhat well known on LDSFF. She has spent countless hours moderating this forum in the past.

Thanks for posting this!!

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Re: Fundraiser for single mom in need.

Post by butterfly »

I'm so sorry to hear about Jules. I've enjoyed her posts so much. She will definitely be in my prayers.
Anyone want to do a special fast with me on her behalf?

ChristisRisen
captain of 10

Re: Fundraiser for Jules

Post by ChristisRisen »

Thanks for the suggestion Bryan! Just seeing this and I am updating the title to include her name. :)

ChristisRisen
captain of 10

Re: Fundraiser for single mom in need (Jules).

Post by ChristisRisen »

Thanks for any donations and prayers that have been made on her behalf! I also have an exciting update in regards to her fundraiser.

UPDATE: An anonymous donor has proposed tonight that they would, "match every additional donation dollar for dollar up to the amount of 5000.00."

So now every additional donation up to this amount will go twice as far! Thank you again and God Bless! <3

ChristisRisen
captain of 10

Re: Fundraiser for Jules.

Post by ChristisRisen »