Your thoughts on High Heels

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Your thoughts on High Heels

Post by EmmaLee »

LOL, the ankle is "exposed" in all shoes - except boots.

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

EmmaLee wrote:
shadow wrote:
Nan wrote: Oh and on a side note I only wear a wedding ring.
Wow!! That makes the YW's president who reveals 3/4ths of her breasts in EmmaLee's ward seem modest. So is there a nudist branch? Does Fiannan know about it?

Clearly I'm in the wrong ward B-)
Nah, our YW president had the 2-3 inches of cleavage showing during her talk. It was someone else who had the YW with 3/4ths of her breasts exposed in their ward. I won't even tell you what I saw at our RS activity the other night, though - and not a man in the entire building to enjoy it. Kinda makes you wonder who my fellow sisters were showing off for... :-\ (rhetorical question)
Sounds like the women in your ward really believe in "every member a missionary."

If I lived in the boundaries of your ward, I'd probably reactivate myself.

Bee Prepared
captain of 1,000

Post by Bee Prepared »

jbalm wrote:
EmmaLee wrote:
shadow wrote:
Nan wrote: Oh and on a side note I only wear a wedding ring.
Wow!! That makes the YW's president who reveals 3/4ths of her breasts in EmmaLee's ward seem modest. So is there a nudist branch? Does Fiannan know about it?

Clearly I'm in the wrong ward B-)
Nah, our YW president had the 2-3 inches of cleavage showing during her talk. It was someone else who had the YW with 3/4ths of her breasts exposed in their ward. I won't even tell you what I saw at our RS activity the other night, though - and not a man in the entire building to enjoy it. Kinda makes you wonder who my fellow sisters were showing off for... :-\ (rhetorical question)
Sounds like the women in your ward really believe in "every member a missionary."

If I lived in the boundaries of your ward, I'd probably reactivate myself.
Just get gender re-assignment, change your name and you could attend Relief Society, Sister jbalm.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

I see heels tight cloths or exspencive cloths and makeup dyeing hair as all being part of the same thing. Not being happy with the person God created. So they feel the need to alter themselfs or adorn themselfs in hope that they will then feel or look a certain way so they can then be happy with them selfs.

But the more they look outside themselfs for a source of happiness the longer it will continue to elude them.