The Stepford Wives Organization

A place for conservative women to discuss true women's liberation, the role of women in healing America, the truth about feminism and more...
MMbelieve
captain of 100

Re: The Stepford Wives Organization

Postby MMbelieve » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:12 pm

moving2zion wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:44 pm
Let me get this straight. Women that chase the world will loose their husbands and real meaning to life. Women that chase their husbands find their life's meaning, and live longer and happier. What a concept.
ANYONE who chases the world loses themselves and the meaning of life.

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

simonalia
Hi, I'm new.

Postby simonalia » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:45 am

That miracles and deep love would happen.

tdj
captain of 10

Postby tdj » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:37 pm

I'm new here so bear with me.

I don't think I could ever be a stepford wife. It's not that I wouldn't want too, but I just don't think I COULD. Putting that kind of power over you into a man's hands would have a tendency to corrupt him a bit. It would take a VERY special and unique person not to let that go to their head and use it to basically bully their wife.
Besides, the men I know wouldn't want it to that extreme. They want a wife with a bit of sand and character, and a REAL helpmate. A woman who doesn't contest when you are in the wrong and tell you you're wrong isn't much of a real helpmate. She can't be the iron that sharpens HIS iron by holding him accountable and helping him stay on track.
I'd be interested to know what the divorce rate is amongst that group.

Return to “Sisters in Zion”