When Will The City Of Zion Be Built?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Re: When Will The City Of Zion Be Built?

Post by Spaced_Out »

Z2100 wrote: January 19th, 2018, 6:40 pm
We're going to experience new wars, polticial upheavals, recessions, and so forth. But we're quite a ways to go until the tribs begin. I'm sure the brethern have been planning and organizing the church owned sites that would be beneficial to us.
What do you base you assumption on.

Section 63 - discusses the surprise event - it is more to do with the start of the tribulations.... They come suddenly as a whirlwind. As said my understanding is the next thing to occur is total global financial ruin - all banking will cease, missionaries withdrawn then all hell breaks loose... We have been warned once it starts raining then it is too late to build an ark.. Stocks markets are in final exuberant stage of euphoria that have always ended with a crash. Considering the worlds current debt load - this time there will be no recovery. Within 18months these things will start..

Believing The Impossible...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... impossible

JPMorgan: "Global Market Momentum Just Hit Extreme Levels; Profit-Taking Imminent"
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... g-imminent

D&C 63:5 Behold, I, the Lord, utter my voice, and it shall be obeyed.
6 Wherefore, verily I say, let the wicked take heed, and let the rebellious fear and tremble; and let the unbelieving hold their lips, for the day of wrath shall come upon them as a whirlwind, and all flesh shall know that I am God.
7 And he that seeketh signs shall see signs, but not unto salvation.
8 Verily, I say unto you, there are those among you who seek signs, and there have been such even from the beginning;

Doctrine and Covenants 112:24
24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

Doctrine and Covenants 97:22
22 For behold, and lo, avengeance cometh speedily upon the ungodly as the whirlwind; and who shall escape it?