Abraham 3, Michael, and The Davidic Servant

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Abraham 3, Michael, and The Davidic Servant

Post by Alaris »

I had originally posted a similar article in the private section on these forums. I am so glad I decided to revisit that post and move it to my blog. As I did, I realized that the Davidic Servant may actually be one of the key figures of Abraham 3.

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ham-3.html

Enjoy! :)

justkeepswimming
captain of 100

Re: Abraham 3, Michael, and The Davidic Servant

Post by justkeepswimming »

That took some serious time and effort to write! I loved the chart you put together and that you took a very solid and educated guess on who it is. Very interesting read.
alaris wrote: November 10th, 2017, 7:51 pm I had originally posted a similar article in the private section on these forums. I am so glad I decided to revisit that post and move it to my blog. As I did, I realized that the Davidic Servant may actually be one of the key figures of Abraham 3.

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ham-3.html

Enjoy! :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I may wrestle again with the formatting. I fix one scripture formatting issue, save, move on to the next, save and the first is broken again! Blogger needs some work.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Formatting this article was a nightmare for some reason - almost like there was opposition! :)

Anyway, I fixed all the formatting issues finally, I think, corrected several grammatical errors, and added some clarity in the last two sections. I normally don't write on Fridays due to the accumulation of lost sleep (3 month old + 2 sleeping disorders ...zzzzzzz)

I did reread the Book of Enoch chapters 39 - 70ish last night while insomnia was hanging out with me. I am very excited to write more articles about the Book of Enoch and the Davidic Servant - there are a ton of pearls within!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I don't know why I didn't piece this together before. Seraphim means "fiery serpent." Both the Davidic Servant and Lucifer may have been from this order or class of beings, which is why Lucifer is referred to as as "serpent" - his fire was gone. Why serpents? Because they are of an order that emulates the son in descended below all, just as the serpent descends below all creatures. Here is a side note from a translation of the Book of Enoch when referring to the seraphim:

(Note: The word CHALKYDRI means "serpents". It appears that the
Slavonic translators rendered the Hebrew word SERAPHIM differently in
various places in the text. The word was translated 11 Serpent" in some
places and SERAPHIM in others. Seraph means, "to burn.")

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

WOw! Thanks Alaris, something to think about.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

solonan wrote: November 12th, 2017, 3:47 pm WOw! Thanks Alaris, something to think about.
This is a thought I had after writing this article. The telestial phase of this world begins with the temporal father and ends with the temporal savior. The Spiritual Savior comes in the meridian and the temporal father brings it all home at the end of the millennium.