The Book of Enoch and The Davidic Servant

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

The Book of Enoch and The Davidic Servant

Post by Alaris »

New article!

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ant_7.html

I'll add some more commentary here later - but all the commentary you need is already in the article! :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: The Book of Enoch and The Davidic Servant

Post by Alaris »

After some feedback from a friend, I added some more to the end of the article to explore the meaning of the word righteousness, what the word means, and why it is used as a key word for the Davidic Servant. I'll paste the changes here:

Mastering our thoughts to provide a holy place for the name of the Father and the new name of the Son to dwell is a beautiful symbol of the rewards of self-mastery. This is why the Seraphim are linked to the word Holy, and perhaps, this is why the key word "righteousness" is associated to the Davidic Servant!

In the article Levels Five Through Eight, I detailed this progression of self mastery and illustrated this concept with the image below that aligns the laws of the gospel to the patriarchs over those laws and finally to the progression of self mastery that begins with actions and ends in thoughts:
3-6.Actions-Desires-Words-Thoughts.jpg
3-6.Actions-Desires-Words-Thoughts.jpg (41.7 KiB) Viewed 273 times
Below are the first two definitions of "Righteous" from Meriam-Webster:
righteous
adjective righ·teous \ ˈrī-chəs \
:acting in accord with divine or moral law :free from guilt or sin
2a :morally right or justifiable
a righteous decision
"Righteousness" is the noun form of "righteous" - it is the state of being - someone who simply acts in accordance with divine law. This is why this key word is used to associate with the Davidic Servant. He is not perfect - probably far from it. However, he has overcome each law in turn of self mastery and is ready to join the ranks of those who can witness the father - the privilege of all archangels, or dispensation heads.

In the article, 9/23 For Unto Us a Child Is Born Part I, I explore the importance of the ascension of the Davidic Servant from level six to level seven and how that ascension symbolizes the change from being a conditional servant to becoming and unconditional inheritor--there is a quote in the article linked above of Avraham Gileadi speaking of this ascension. I will paste it here below again:
“These things typify God’s dealings with his end-time servant. Part III of Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure (Isaiah 9–12; 41–46) depicts the servant undergoing a descent phase of trials and afflictions in the pattern of King David that is the prelude to his ascent phase. Acting as a proxy savior of his people as did David, the servant obtains their divine protection—at which point God exalts him and makes with him an unconditional covenant as he did with David. Jehovah first anoints his servant, an aspect that Isaiah covers under the servant’s Cyrus persona: “Thus says Jehovah to his anointed, to Cyrus, whom I grasp by the right hand” (Isaiah 45:1; emphasis added). An emperor’s grasping of a vassal by the right hand signifies his appointing the vassal to a particular task—in this instance, the overthrow of nations and peoples in order to release Israel’s captives (Isaiah 45:1–4, 13). Upon God’s anointing his servant, the Spirit of Jehovah comes upon him as it did upon David: “My servant whom I sustain, my chosen one in whom I delight, him I have endowed with my Spirit” (Isaiah 42:1).” ~ Avraham Gileadi Ancient Types of End Time Events.
No unclean thing can dwell in the presence of God, so is it any wonder that all of these laws of self-mastery must be mastered before being able to return to the presence of God and secure an eternal inheritance?