Faith promoting stories concerning priesthood power.

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
millerlangford
Hi, I'm new.

Faith promoting stories concerning priesthood power.

Post by millerlangford »

Hi! I am new to posting this forum. I have been enjoying reading the posts and haven't posted anything until now. I have been reading faith promoting stories concerning priesthood power. Stories of people who were healed through priesthood power or had a miraculous transformation through baptism and the laying on of hands. I noticed while reading that every story that is amazing and miraculous happened before the 1970s. So my question is this if anyone knows of where I can find testimonies of priesthood power after the the 1970s. I haven't looked very hard i just hear the modern day stories and they're not very convincing. The signs of priesthood power seem to have vanished in my opinion..

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: Faith promoting stories concerning priesthood power.

Post by eddie »

millerlangford wrote: November 4th, 2017, 2:59 pm Hi! I am new to posting this forum. I have been enjoying reading the posts and haven't posted anything until now. I have been reading faith promoting stories concerning priesthood power. Stories of people who were healed through priesthood power or had a miraculous transformation through baptism and the laying on of hands. I noticed while reading that every story that is amazing and miraculous happened before the 1970s. So my question is this if anyone knows of where I can find testimonies of priesthood power after the the 1970s. I haven't looked very hard i just hear the modern day stories and they're not very convincing. The signs of priesthood power seem to have vanished in my opinion..
Welcome! Signs of Priesthood power are everywhere!
Donald Trump got elected! What more do you want?

millerlangford
Hi, I'm new.

Post by millerlangford »

So is that your way of saying their aren't any signs of priesthood power?

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

I have a few stories that are, quite frankly, unbelievable to most. Some happened by the power of the priesthood and some happened by the miraculous grace of God to a priesthood holder by God’s own will. I don’t know if you’ve ever posted a sacred experience on this forum. I have never been happy with the end result.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Check Elder Bednar’s first address in GC.