Thy Kingdom Come on Earth as it IS in Heaven

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Thy Kingdom Come on Earth as it IS in Heaven

Post by Thinker »

diligently seeking wrote: October 11th, 2017, 10:26 pm[youtube]”I still haven’t found what I’m looking for”...
;) Let’s keep looking!
“God is Love” & many are “lookin’ for love in all the wrong places” but little by little we’ll figure it out.
  • ”The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”- Luke 17:20-21
  • ”I AM that I AM.”

mahalanobis
captain of 1,000

Post by mahalanobis »

I thought it was

"Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven"

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Thinker wrote: July 15th, 2020, 10:43 am
diligently seeking wrote: October 11th, 2017, 10:26 pm[youtube]”I still haven’t found what I’m looking for”...
;) Let’s keep looking!
“God is Love” & many are “lookin’ for love in all the wrong places” but little by little we’ll figure it out.
  • ”The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”- Luke 17:20-21
  • ”I AM that I AM.”

This is interesting. I just had a funny thought when I saw the picture of the brain cell and the universe. Growing up my family lived out in the country...1/2 hour to town. I remember having plenty of time to ponder, many times looking out at the hills and trees and all the vegetation and the image would come to my mind that we were tiny little microbes traveling on the head of God. Maybe I was more in tune than I realized? 😁

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

FoundMyEden wrote: July 16th, 2020, 12:28 am
;) Let’s keep looking!
  • ”I AM that I AM.”

This is interesting. I just had a funny thought when I saw the picture of the brain cell and the universe. Growing up my family lived out in the country...1/2 hour to town. I remember having plenty of time to ponder, many times looking out at the hills and trees and all the vegetation and the image would come to my mind that we were tiny little microbes traveling on the head of God. Maybe I was more in tune than I realized? 😁
I remember having a similar thought as a child. And, I was young enough to know very little of biology, so where that thought came from is a mystery.

BruceRGilbert
captain of 1,000

Post by BruceRGilbert »

Congratulations on breaching the "spatial veil."

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Rand wrote: July 16th, 2020, 7:15 am
FoundMyEden wrote: July 16th, 2020, 12:28 am
;) Let’s keep looking!
  • ”I AM that I AM.”

I remember having a similar thought as a child. And, I was young enough to know very little of biology, so where that thought came from is a mystery.
I was very young also...5 or 6, I believe.