Deleted

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Z2100
captain of 100

Re: Who Heavenly Father prays to

Post by Z2100 »

CelestialAngel wrote: October 11th, 2017, 11:28 am I asked my 7 year old niece who she thinks God prays to and she said her. And me. And everyone. It convinced mne that prayer is a 2 way conversation where God is communicating with us. Prayers are 2 way conversations. God doesn't worship us in prayer but we are His children and most precious to God.
God was once a mortal man, so he should have a Father. But we shouldn’t dwell on these kinds of things. It’s not important to our salvation. Questions such as yours can wait until Godhood.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

God does not pray to us.

I know of no instances where prayer could be considered a 2 way conversation, which is different than God praying to us.

I am really not understanding why you would ask a 7 year old a loaded question such as this.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

CelestialAngel wrote: October 11th, 2017, 4:32 pm
Serragon wrote: October 11th, 2017, 11:53 am God does not pray to us.

I know of no instances where prayer could be considered a 2 way conversation, which is different than God praying to us.

I am really not understanding why you would ask a 7 year old a loaded question such as this.
I had the same questions when I was 6. You forget what goes through children's minds and how deep and brilliant they are. You are the one selling children short on knowledge.
A child asking the question is much different than an adult asking the child. It has nothing to do with depth or intelligence.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.