Warning about Evil; identifying it. It's targetting us.

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Warning about Evil; identifying it. It's targetting us.

Post by gardener4life »

During priesthood meeting today our Bishop stood up and gave us a short testimony and felt he was impressed to warn us that we were being targetted. (the righteous and innocent.) Our bishop is spot on and I felt the spirit and I always do when he shares his testimony and he's a sweet, inspired person. We're lucky to have him in the ward.

And then a minute ago I saw a post where someone was promoting a false idea and I answered it with identifying some of the ways evil attacks the righteous. I felt like I should put that on a separate thread to show the idea so that others can see clearly about it and think about it.

The solution?

Scriptures and love for Jesus and Heavenly Father invited into our lives through prayer and following the modern prophets and apostles.

Satan's traps;

Confuse and divide the righteous
Teach incorrect worldly promoting doctrine that's based on wealth and Babylon (We see this happening now with Korihor, and Sherem like counterfeits. Some of them are good enough to make their message look confusingly similar but they fail to acknowledge Heavenly Father, Christ as the source of their inspiration. Remember even Hiram Page at one time was confused and received counterfeit messages.)
Try to subvert leadership and inspired teachers. (Why do you think we've had so many topics about needing inspired teachers recently.)
Isolate and push out the humble, righteous, and meek (All through out all dispensations.)
Place center of societies on acquisition of wealth as focus instead of focusing on Zion (building Zion and the church of the Firstborn is true wealth.)
Tear down Zion. (3 Nephi, and Missourri and other scriptures.)
Change and corrupt the laws and judges that enforce the laws (Helaman and 3 Nephi in several places.)
Push the righteous away from worship, including their temples, and churches by distractions during the week.)
Put the disobedient and obedient on equal footing in society and in homes. (Children growing up no longer see discipline or encouragement to do what's right.) (This is ruining a lot of kids right now. I see it in schools all the time. You can't have the obedient and disobedient on the same footing, but it gets tricky with our corrupt legal system how to deal with it without also be targeted in addressing it.)
Allowing evil to enter into the homes through wayward children to target innocent family members. (This is a big one that a lot of people are letting happen. And it's hurting the innocent.)
During all of this clever distractions are at all time occurring and noise to get us too tired from using up our energy to appreciate and remember to love Jesus when Sunday is coming close. When Sunday comes he hopes we're too tired to do anything good anymore. We'd be effectively blinded by fatigue to not feel the Spirit, or love for Jesus or to feel the fellowship of the Saints.
The wicked claim to be the sheep and shift the blame to them claiming they are the real wolves while claiming innocent. (call evil good and good evil.)

And truthfully there are many scriptural examples of these topics all throughout the scriptures.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Re: Warning about Evil; identifying it. It's targetting us.

Post by Ezra »

gardener4life wrote: October 8th, 2017, 4:11 pm During priesthood meeting today our Bishop stood up and gave us a short testimony and felt he was impressed to warn us that we were being targetted. (the righteous and innocent.) Our bishop is spot on and I felt the spirit and I always do when he shares his testimony and he's a sweet, inspired person. We're lucky to have him in the ward.

And then a minute ago I saw a post where someone was promoting a false idea and I answered it with identifying some of the ways evil attacks the righteous. I felt like I should put that on a separate thread to show the idea so that others can see clearly about it and think about it.

The solution?

Scriptures and love for Jesus and Heavenly Father invited into our lives through prayer and following the modern prophets and apostles.

Satan's traps;

Confuse and divide the righteous
Teach incorrect worldly promoting doctrine that's based on wealth and Babylon (We see this happening now with Korihor, and Sherem like counterfeits. Some of them are good enough to make their message look confusingly similar but they fail to acknowledge Heavenly Father, Christ as the source of their inspiration. Remember even Hiram Page at one time was confused and received counterfeit messages.)
Try to subvert leadership and inspired teachers. (Why do you think we've had so many topics about needing inspired teachers recently.)
Isolate and push out the humble, righteous, and meek (All through out all dispensations.)
Place center of societies on acquisition of wealth as focus instead of focusing on Zion (building Zion and the church of the Firstborn is true wealth.)
Tear down Zion. (3 Nephi, and Missourri and other scriptures.)
Change and corrupt the laws and judges that enforce the laws (Helaman and 3 Nephi in several places.)
Push the righteous away from worship, including their temples, and churches by distractions during the week.)
Put the disobedient and obedient on equal footing in society and in homes. (Children growing up no longer see discipline or encouragement to do what's right.) (This is ruining a lot of kids right now. I see it in schools all the time. You can't have the obedient and disobedient on the same footing, but it gets tricky with our corrupt legal system how to deal with it without also be targeted in addressing it.)
Allowing evil to enter into the homes through wayward children to target innocent family members. (This is a big one that a lot of people are letting happen. And it's hurting the innocent.)
During all of this clever distractions are at all time occurring and noise to get us too tired from using up our energy to appreciate and remember to love Jesus when Sunday is coming close. When Sunday comes he hopes we're too tired to do anything good anymore. We'd be effectively blinded by fatigue to not feel the Spirit, or love for Jesus or to feel the fellowship of the Saints.
The wicked claim to be the sheep and shift the blame to them claiming they are the real wolves while claiming innocent. (call evil good and good evil.)

And truthfully there are many scriptural examples of these topics all throughout the scriptures.
Satan is smart he attacks where it would appear as if it's something that is good. But is really not after deeper thinking.
He wants to trick as many as he can so his focus has always been on where it's has the most impact or most coverage.

# 1 place. public schools.
# 2 place. media.
# 3 place. news.

Think on this Verse for the warning against public schools.
During the time of nephi all people went to church for an education. So church= school.

2 nephi 26:20

20 And the Gentiles are lifted up in the pride of their eyes, and have stumbled, because of the greatness of their stumbling block, that they have built up many churches; nevertheless, they put down the power and miracles of God, and preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own learning, that they may get gain and grind upon the face of the poor.

Does that not fit public schools perfectly. Where we have taken God out of it and only teach our own wisdoms and learning for profit.