Rahab and the dragon

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Rahab and the dragon

Post by marc »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 4:10 pm The last part concerning the drying of the sea and the great deep and the making of a way for the ransomed to pass over, I still don't know what events all of that refers to.
As I pondered this, it seems to me that Rahab is Egypt and the ransomed passed over on dry ground across the Red Sea. Isn't Rahab a mythical sea monster, too, though? Allegorically, I would consider Rahab as you described and the great deep to be that gulf, which only the ransomed will pass (parable of the rich man and Lazarus). This gulf also seems to be alluded in Lehi's dream of the tree of life, 1 Nephi chapter 15, I think, where Nephi expounds the dream to his brothers. As for a future event to which all this may foreshadow? Time will tell.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Rahab and the dragon

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 4:10 pm
Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon? Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over? (Isaiah 51:9-10)
1) Dragon=Lucifer, Satan, the devil.

2) Rahab=The one-third of the hosts of heaven that followed Lucifer. Collectively, they make up the whore or harlot, even the mother of harlots, and are named Rahab by Isaiah.

3) Cut=I assume that the chains of hell that attached the one-third to their king Lucifer were cut by the destroying angel, just like umbilical cords are cut to detach a baby from its mother.

4) Wounded=I assume that Lucifer's eternal spirit was pierced by the destroying angel.

The first two points I"m sure of. The 3rd and 4th points are what I assume likely happened. Here is how I think it might have gone down:

After Lucifer and the one-third rebelled, the destroying angel rose up and began to destroy them (not cast them out), beginning by cutting the chains of hell that attached all the spirits of the one-third to Lucifer (which cutting is impossible) and piercing Lucifer's eternal spirit (which piercing is likewise impossible.) But then the destroying angel was stopped by God, perhaps because of the all cries of the heavenly hosts, who pleaded to God to make him stop killing them. So God intervened and made the destroying angel stand down. Instead of immediate death, Lucifer and his hosts were merely banished from heaven, and cast down to earth, but this time the destroying angel was not to participate. So, he just passively watched while the two-thirds, led by Michael, kicked the others out.

Isaiah points to these mighty acts because it is entirely impossible to destroy an eternal spirit, yet the destroying angel was doing it anyway, right before the eyes of the entire assemblage of heaven.

The last part concerning the drying of the sea and the great deep and the making of a way for the ransomed to pass over, I still don't know what events all of that refers to.
Rahab means large / proud. Rahab was a single character that the Davidic Servant destroyed in the premortal realm - so I agree with you on destruction, and I'm not necessarily saying this was the limit of the Davidic Servant's premortal awesomesauce. Isaiah 51:9 is a prophecy about how the Lord will awaken the end times servant - by reminding him - showing him who he is - the man who slew Rahab. David and Goliath is a type of an extremely important and popular premortal event.

I don't often cite this LDSA, but this is my gift. I strongly urge you to pray about this one in humility before responding given some of your recent decisions.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Found it.
1 Nephi 15:28 And I said unto them that it was an awful gulf, which separated the wicked from the tree of life, and also from the saints of God.

29 And I said unto them that it was a representation of that awful hell, which the angel said unto me was prepared for the wicked.
So that bottomless pit is the same as that awful gulf. I did think of that Revelations passage about they who come from the north countries and the highway cast up, but I forgot that is was in Revelations. I'm not as knowledgeable about the Bible as I am the BoM.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:00 pm http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/rahab/
Rahab
insolence; pride, a poetical name applied to Egypt in Psalms 87:4 ; 89:10 ; Isaiah 51:9 , as "the proud one."

Rahab, (Heb. Rahab; i.e., "broad," "large"). When the Hebrews were encamped at Shittim, in the "Arabah" or Jordan valley opposite Jericho, ready to cross the river, Joshua, as a final preparation, sent out two spies to "spy the land." After five days they returned, having swum across the river, which at this season, the month Abib, overflowed its banks from the melting of the snow on Lebanon. The spies reported how it had fared with them ( Joshua 2:1-7 ). They had been exposed to danger in Jericho, and had been saved by the fidelity of Rahab the harlot, to whose house they had gone for protection. When the city of Jericho fell ( 6:17-25 ), Rahab and her whole family were preserved according to the promise of the spies, and were incorporated among the Jewish people. She afterwards became the wife of Salmon, a prince of the tribe of Judah ( Ruth 4:21 ; 1 Chronicles 2:11 ; Matthew 1:5 ). "Rahab's being asked to bring out the spies to the soldiers ( Joshua 2:3 ) sent for them, is in strict keeping with Eastern manners, which would not permit any man to enter a woman's house without her permission. The fact of her covering the spies with bundles of flax which lay on her house-roof ( 2:6 ) is an 'undesigned coincidence' which strictly corroborates the narrative. It was the time of the barley harvest, and flax and barley are ripe at the same time in the Jordan valley, so that the bundles of flax stalks might have been expected to be drying just then" (Geikie's Hours, etc., ii., 390).
So, that's confirmation of it meaning both Egypt and also pride. It also is said to be a sea monster:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahab_(Egypt)

Now, Alaris, who is this Rahab character you say the pre-mortal Davidic servant destroyed? And what is your source?
The source is acute personal revelation. I know this event happened to my bones.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 4:10 pm
Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon? Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over? (Isaiah 51:9-10)
1) Dragon=Lucifer, Satan, the devil.

2) Rahab=The one-third of the hosts of heaven that followed Lucifer. Collectively, they make up the whore or harlot, even the mother of harlots, and are named Rahab by Isaiah.

3) Cut=I assume that the chains of hell that attached the one-third to their king Lucifer were cut by the destroying angel, just like umbilical cords are cut to detach a baby from its mother.

4) Wounded=I assume that Lucifer's eternal spirit was pierced by the destroying angel.

The first two points I"m sure of. The 3rd and 4th points are what I assume likely happened. Here is how I think it might have gone down:

After Lucifer and the one-third rebelled, the destroying angel rose up and began to destroy them (not cast them out), beginning by cutting the chains of hell that attached all the spirits of the one-third to Lucifer (which cutting is impossible) and piercing Lucifer's eternal spirit (which piercing is likewise impossible.) But then the destroying angel was stopped by God, perhaps because of the all cries of the heavenly hosts, who pleaded to God to make him stop killing them. So God intervened and made the destroying angel stand down. Instead of immediate death, Lucifer and his hosts were merely banished from heaven, and cast down to earth, but this time the destroying angel was not to participate. So, he just passively watched while the two-thirds, led by Michael, kicked the others out.

Isaiah points to these mighty acts because it is entirely impossible to destroy an eternal spirit, yet the destroying angel was doing it anyway, right before the eyes of the entire assemblage of heaven.

The last part concerning the drying of the sea and the great deep and the making of a way for the ransomed to pass over, I still don't know what events all of that refers to.
http://thinlyveiled.com/abbaton.htm
And all the hosts of heaven worshipped God first of all, and then they worshipped Adam, saying, "Hail, thou image and likeness of GodI" And He intended that the order of the angels who were fashioned [before Adam] should worship him, and My Father said unto him (i.e. their chief), " Come, thou thyself shalt worship my image and likeness." And he, a being of great pride, drew himself up in a shameless manner, and said, 'It is meet that this [man Adam] should come and worship me, for I existed before he came into being."

'And when My Father saw his great pride, and that his wickedness and his evil-doing were complete, He commanded all the armies of heaven, saying, 'Remove the writing [which is] in the hand of the proud one, strip ye off his armour, and cast ye him down upon the earth, for his time hath come. For he is the greatest of them all he is the head over them, and is like a king. and he commandeth them as the general of an army commandeth his soldiers; he is the head over them, and their names are written in his hand." Thus is it with this cunning one, and the [names of the] angels, were written in his hand. And all the angels gathered together to him, and they did not wish to remove the writing from his hand. And My Father commanded them to bring a sharp reaping-knife, and to stab him therewith on this side and on that, right through his body to the vertebrae of his shoulders, and he was unable to hold himself up. And straightway My Father commanded a mighty Cherubim, and he smote him, and cast him down from heaven upon the earth, because of his pride, and he broke his wings and his ribs and made him helpless, and those whom he had brought with him became devils with him.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:08 pm Okay, Alaris, you don't have to give the text of your personal revelation, if you don't want to, but what have you learned about this Rahab? Was this a man or a woman, a pre-mortal spirit prior to the rebellion in heaven or after it, a mortal person on the earth, an angel of God or of the devil, what? What did you learn about this event from your revelation?
I go by the spirit every single time I post - or at least I try to. I certainly will with this deeply sacred information.

Rahab attacked the Lord Himself.

Rahab was very large. I have reason to believe based off what I saw that eternal progress is reflected in the size of our bodies throughout eternity. Of the few beings I saw, the more advanced beings were taller, and the Lord was taller than them all. Rahab was taller than the Lord and his attack was swift and violent.

I would love to give the full text, but I will go as the spirit dictates. I do not claim this to be revelation for everyone, and any one who reads this is welcome to pray and listen to the spirit as they read. The spirit burns within me as I write this, so I pray that the honest truth seeker will feel the same.

Rahab's attack was swift and violent. The servant was much shorter than Rahab and threw his entire weight into Rahab to refocus the attacker away from the Lord and onto the servant himself.

Without giving a play by play, the servant beheaded Rahab. As I witnessed these events I was shocked at the violence and it took me time to reflect upon what had been shown me. Why were the heights of these beings all so different? Why was Rahab taller than the Lord? Rahab was beheaded!

To be fair, I've long since rejected the common misconception among LDS that the war in heaven was just a war of words. However, I assumed the "physical" warfare was different and assumed the rebellion was largely spirit beings. Rahab was very large, and he was destroyed by the angel who has been foreordained to be the Davidic Servant.

I am both relieved and curious as to why the spirit permits me to share this. I just add a warn of caution to anyone who wants to discard this account without a careful consideration and a prayer.
Last edited by Alaris on October 4th, 2017, 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:34 pm Okay, so was this an open vision, or a night vision (a dream)? Also, you are certain that this was of the pre-mortal existence up in heaven and not of some event here on earth? Also, both dreams and visions can be symbolic, are you certain that what you saw was literal in all respects and not a symbol meaning something else? In other words, have you gotten the interpretation of the vision/dream? I ask because I have received prophetic dreams before (as well as night visions--dreams--and also day visions--open visions) and it's not always that the Lord reveals all the meaning of symbols observed.
I was awake when I was shown this. I had just awoken on a Sunday morning.

Men were lined up facing an audience - a large audience - and the Lord was walking behind them and announcing each of them in turn. He would call out the servant's name and then detail their mission to come which was met with applause. These were servants whose foreordained missions were being presented by the Lord to His people.

The amount of love shown by the Savior to each of these men still brings me to tears. His behavior stands in stark contrast to the pride present in our culture that prevents us from showing each other love. He would clasp His hands on their shoulders - and show love through enthusiastic touch. His voice was full of love and enthusiasm and carried an exuberant smile.

The servant's name was called last, and his mission was to "usher in the armies of heaven."

That vision closed.

A week later I received another vision that began where the last ended - this time I had been wide awake for some time. I suppose it's possible these were two different events, but I had a full week to ponder the first vision, so in hindsight I am relieved I wasn't shown this all at once as the second vision began with a vicious, violent attack. Had they been shown to me at once, I do not know if I could have focused on the first half.

I am certain as I can be that these were actual events that took place and was not symbolic. I was shown this before I was even aware of Isaiah 51:9. Upon reading Isaiah 51:9 I am as certain as a man can be that 51:9 is about the vision that was shown me. I will take Joseph Smith to the task on "Never did any passage of scripture come with more power to the heart of man than this did at this time to mine"
Last edited by Alaris on October 4th, 2017, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 8:05 pm Have you ever considered the possibility that the large man you saw was a conglomerate of spirits? In other words, if you pack one-third of the hosts of heaven (an infinite number) into single form, with Lucifer as the acting force of the infinitely numbered legion, that might be both the reason why the form was so large and also why the form took on a male aspect (Lucifer being male.) This might account why it was larger than the Lord. Also, the servant would also be smaller, given that it's just a single spirit. As for the physical aspect of the form, who is to say that spirits cannot gather element around them? Just because a pre-mortal spirit isn't attached to element, doesn't necessarily mean that it cannot gather element about it, for all things desire to be clothed in a kabod, like God has.

Also, the servant beheading the form would fit "cutting Rahab" and also "wounding the dragon" since they (Lucifer and the one-third) are attached to each other. This wouldn't destroy the spirit gathering, but just the form it had taken, allowing them still to be cast out.
I have not considered that possibility but I will gladly. I will pray on it and hopefully some day get a tour of what I saw as Nephi was given a tour of Lehi's vision.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:26 pm So, Seek the Truth, from that text, then, the dragon and Rahab are both Lucifer? I'm not sure I follow the narrative. Rahab gets cut and that text has the king getting cut. and that's a wound, so, maybe they are the same (according to the text)?
I was hoping you could tell me. I found this document several years ago and have been pondering it ever since. Abbaton is a central player in the document, but not in all parts. I think there is some incredible truth in it, but obvious superstitions as well.

What is obvious to me is Satan/Lucifer the proud did indeed suffer a physical dismemberment at the hands of the host of heaven but it doesn't mention Abbaton to my reading of it.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 4th, 2017, 2:06 pm The beheading vision that Alaris saw is interesting in that my interpretation of Rahab being the one-third and of Lucifer being the dragon shows Lucifer as the king, or head, of the one-third:
and Alaris's vision shows that the head (Lucifer) was cut from the body (the one-third.) The symbolism fits.
There is another interesting thread on LDSFF about Lucifer and the Devil being two separate beings.

viewtopic.php?t=43079

Luciferians apparently believe this. Whether this is related to what I saw, I cannot say, but I personally feel that Lucifer himself is no longer a part of the picture. There is a Satan - adversary - absolutely. However, whether Lucifer was destroyed or bound, I personally feel he is no longer an active participant in the rebellion.

Edit: I have been meaning to add that though I don't know what Rahab was, I certainly had the feeling that his size was not earned if that makes sense. "Sea Monster" is a meaning that I was also aware of as I studied this verse very closely when the spirit hit me that this is the verse that I saw. "Abyss" and "Sea" are descriptive terms used throughout the Bible for the devil and the rebellion. This is very interesting given latter-day revelation and the seas, and in particular the JST of revelation 12 about the woe unto the inhabitants of the sea for the devil knoweth he hath but a short time! If I have time I'll give some examples and post JST 12:12. Stupid life getting in the way of posting!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: [Deleted]

Post by Alaris »

Now that you'v been broken down
Got your head out of the clouds
Back down on the ground
You don't talk so loud
You don't walk so proud
Any more
And what for?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Seek the Truth wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:17 pm http://thinlyveiled.com/abbaton.htm
And all the hosts of heaven worshipped God first of all, and then they worshipped Adam, saying, "Hail, thou image and likeness of GodI" And He intended that the order of the angels who were fashioned [before Adam] should worship him, and My Father said unto him (i.e. their chief), " Come, thou thyself shalt worship my image and likeness." And he, a being of great pride, drew himself up in a shameless manner, and said, 'It is meet that this [man Adam] should come and worship me, for I existed before he came into being."

'And when My Father saw his great pride, and that his wickedness and his evil-doing were complete, He commanded all the armies of heaven, saying, 'Remove the writing [which is] in the hand of the proud one, strip ye off his armour, and cast ye him down upon the earth, for his time hath come. For he is the greatest of them all he is the head over them, and is like a king. and he commandeth them as the general of an army commandeth his soldiers; he is the head over them, and their names are written in his hand." Thus is it with this cunning one, and the [names of the] angels, were written in his hand. And all the angels gathered together to him, and they did not wish to remove the writing from his hand. And My Father commanded them to bring a sharp reaping-knife, and to stab him therewith on this side and on that, right through his body to the vertebrae of his shoulders, and he was unable to hold himself up. And straightway My Father commanded a mighty Cherubim, and he smote him, and cast him down from heaven upon the earth, because of his pride, and he broke his wings and his ribs and made him helpless, and those whom he had brought with him became devils with him.
Wow, I don't know how I missed this back when this thread was active. I mean, I was a little distracted at the time, and I hadn't pieced together yet that the "Destroyer" is the Angel of the Lord. But my, what a "coincidence" this apocryphal work has Jesus explaining to his apostles how the Angel of Death became King over all this creation and though he says Michael and Gabriel are chief, they are not the King of the creation like the Angel of Death is. Joseph Smith said the Lesser Priesthood is one of Judgement and Destruction. The Lesser Priesthood points to the Lesser God. This is truly incredible, and I'll have to read through it again. This part is near the end where the Lord sums up the story:

'Now therefore, O My holy Apostles, behold I have shewn you everything which ye asked Me to explain, and how Adam transgressed until death came into the world, and how Abbatôn, the Angel [of Death], became king over all created things. And now ye shall proclaim the day of his commemoration, so that the sons of men may be afraid and repent. Speak ye unto all mankind, saying, "Whosoever doeth that which is good shall rise in the resurrection . . . . . . life. Whosoever shall do that which is evil shall rise in the resurrection to judgment." Then the Apostles worshipped the Saviour, saying, "Our Lord and our God! Thou hast filled us with blessings, and Thou hast never disappointed us in any way, in [answering] the questions which we have asked of Thee."' And the Saviour kissed them, and the angels bore Him up into heaven whilst they followed Him with their gaze. And the Apostles worshipped Him, and each one of them departed to preach what the Lord had commanded them.

This work also confirms that John dies at the end as I have stated elsewhere. There are those who say John can't be one of the two witnesses because he is translated. Well, John was pretty specific to correct Peter in his own gospel when Peter said John would never die. He basically said, "Nope, Jesus never said I wouldn't die."

'And as for thee, O My beloved John, thou shalt not die until the thrones have been prepared on the Day of the Resurrection, because the thrones of glory shall come down from heaven, and ye shall sit upon them, and I will sit in your midst. All the saints shall see the honour which I will pay unto thee, O My beloved John. I will command Abbatôn, the Angel of Death, to come unto thee on that day, and he shall not be in any form that will terrify thee, but he shall come unto thee in the form of a gentle man, with a face like unto that of Michael, and he shall take away thy soul and bring it unto Me. Thy body shall not be in the tomb for ever, neither shall the earth rest upon it for ever. All the saints shall marvel at thee because that shalt not be judged until thou judgest them. Thou shalt be dead for three and a half hours, lying upon thy throne, and all creation shall see thee. I will make thy soul to return to thy body, and thou shalt rise up and array thyself in apparel of glory, like unto that of one who hath stood up in the marriage chamber. Ye shall judge the world, according to what I have ordained for you, and ye shall sit upon thrones and shall judge the Twelve Tribes of Israel. And I said with [Myl mouth unto Paul, "We shall judge the angels before we come to the beings of the earth." For on that day [when] everything shall stand in fear and trembling I shall say, "Let them be separated from each other, even as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, the righteous on the right hand, and the sinners on the left,'' and not one shall make a sound (literally "give his voice") until he who is chief in his day shall corilmand(sic) him.

Notice the last sentence. D&C 88:98 "and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God." - This meaning the morning of the first resurrection and the sounding of the destruction of Babylon. This is clearly the same "king" or "Angel of Death" from this story. Have a look at the very next sentence:

'I shall look upon all My clay, and when I see that he is going to destruction I shall cry out to My Father, saying, "My Father, what profit is there in My Blood if he goeth to destruction?" And straightway the voice of My Father shall come unto Me from the seventh heaven, and none shall hear it except Myself, for I and My Father are One, saying, "Power belongeth unto Thee, O My Son, to do whatsoever Then pleasest with Thy clay." And in that day I shall say, "I rejoice because Thou didst cleave My covering, and didst gird me about with joy, and My right hand shall bless Thee because I am without sorrow." I shall say unto you in that day, "O My holy Apostles, and all My saints, whether ye be angels or archangels, or whether ye be prophets or righteous, and especially My Virgin Mother, and My chief Archangels Michael and Gabriel, I speak unto you, saying: No man who shall celebrate your commemoration upon earth, or shall give a loaf of bread in your name shall go to destruction." And straightway all the saints shall rush forward towards them, and each one shall seize upon those that belong to him. All those who have shewn love to you upon earth shall be brought back to the others who are on the right hand. Then shall the others cry out with loud wailings, and tears, and with suffering and sorrow of the heart, saying, "O Lord the Merciful One, the Son of the Merciful One, shew mercy upon us." Thereupon straightway shall the Son of God shed tears over them, and He shall say unto them, " My word remaineth with My Father."

Whoopsie! Davidic bloodline confirmed. But who is he? Is it John? Or the Angel of Death? Yes, I say. Also notice above that Michael and Gabriel are the chiefs just as we believe - yet it is the Angel of the Death who sits on the throne ... just as I believe ... what a coincidence!

Man I could go on and on here.... OK I will!

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The one who wears red comes in judgement and destruction. Wait, isn't he called a "King" as well? King is how the Lord describes Apollyon in this ... man what is this book called?

DISCOURSE ON ABBATÔN BY TIMOTHY,
ARCHBISHOP OF ALEXANDRIA

How did you find this "Seek the truth?" I guess it's fitting given your name. I'm going to restate the first part of this book and see if you (whoever reads this) can guess the "type" here. So the Father - Elohim - starts commanding angels to go gather some clay from Earth to form the first man. *pause* wow. OK ... so the first angel goes but is too frightened to actually go through with it. The angel reaches out to gather the "virgin clay" and the Earth speaks:

And straightway the earth cried out with a loud voice, saying, "I swear unto thee by Him Who sent thee to Me, that if thou takest me to Him, He will mould me into a form, and I shall become a man, and a living soul. And very many sins shall come forth from my heart (or, body), and many fornications, and slanderous abuse, and jealousy, and hatred and contention shall come forth from his hand, and many murders and sheddings of blood shall come forth from his hand. And they shall cast me out to the dogs, and to the cats, and into pits and holes in the ground, and into streams of water before my time, and after all these things they will finally cast me into punishment, and they will punish me by day and by night. Let me stay here, and go back to the ground and be quiet."

'And when the Angel of God had heard these things he was afraid of My Father's Name, and he returned and came to My Father, and said," My Lord, when I heard Thy awful Name I did not wish to bring the earth unto Thee."

Notice how the angel restates the event. There is no mention of the Father's name what the Earth says and yet the angel says, "My Lord, when I heard thy awful name I did not wish to bring the earth unto thee?" What have I been saying about the Davidic Servant all along here on LDSFF? Revelation 12's man child is about the fulfillment of the sixth promise of overcoming (Revelation 3:12) where the name of the Father is revealed:

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

So this angel chickens out ... notice this next sentence:

And straightway My Father commanded an angel a second time to go to it, and then a third angel, and so on even unto seven angels, and not one of them wished to approach the earth because it took awful oaths by mighty [names].

Seven angels chicken out. Keep that number in mind.

And when My Father saw that none of the angels wished to bring the earth to Him, He sent the angel Mouriêl to the earth, saying unto him, "Go thou by My command to the land of Edem, and bring unto me some virgin earth so that I may fashion a man therefrom, after Mine own image and likeness, that he may ascribe blessing unto Us by day and by night."

'And when the Angel of God had departed to the earth he stood upon it in great power and might, and in the commandment of God. And he reached out his hand to take some of it, and straightway the dust (or, clay) cried out with a loud voice, saying "I swear unto thee by the name of Him that created the heavens, and the earth, and the things that are therein, that thou shalt not approach me to take me unto God." And the angel Mouriêl was not afraid at [the mention of] the Name of My Father when he heard it, and he paid no heed thereto, but he went to it, and he laid hold of it with firmness and determination, and he hrought(sic) it to My Father [Who] rejoiced over it. And He took the clay from the hand of the angel, and made Adam according to Our image and likeness.

So Mouriêl is the angel who goes on to become the Angel of Death and King over the world. So 7 angels of God were afraid and the 8th was not afraid....do you see the importance of this??? It's two fold.

First there are the 7 archangels and the one "like unto the Holy Ones" (1 Enoch where "Holy Ones" is a term for archangels) is the "Elect One" or "Chosen One" is the eighth being in authority as chief of the seraphim (that word "chief" is also used in this work - well so is "seraphim.") But there is a scriptural type here.... anyone?

*pauses*

*scroll down for answer*

That's right ... David had 7 brothers by one account (and 8 by another.) David is certainly a type of the Davidic Servant who is the Angel of the Lord who is the Destroyer / King Apollyon. Goliath is the type here. David was the youngest. One of his brothers was mighty in stature, and Samuel assumed he was to be the anointed one.

1 Samuel 16: 6 ¶ And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the Lord’s anointed is before him.
7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Yet the youngest, though we can't necessarily say the smallest we can say not the mightiest in stature, took on Goliath who was much larger, and much mightier than they all. And like Mouriel in this Apocryphal work, David was fearless.

Coincidence? Nay, verily.

Ready for the next "coincidence?" So God & Jesus make Adam with Muriel (Apollyon)'s help. Once he's made, God commands the angels to come and worship Adam - who is clearly of this order of Gods. This is incredible:

Thereupon My Father set him (Adam) upon a great throne, and He placed on his head a crown of glory, and He put a royal sceptre [in his hand], and My father made every order [of angels] in the heavens to come and worship him, whether angel or archangel. And all the hosts of heaven worshipped God first of all, and then they worshipped Adam, saying, "Hail, thou image and likeness of GodI" And He intended that the order of the angels who were fashioned [before Adam] should worship him, and My Father said unto him (i.e. their chief), " Come, thou thyself shalt worship my image and likeness." And he, a being of great pride, drew himself up in a shameless manner, and said, 'It is meet that this [man Adam] should come and worship me, for I existed before he came into being."

So first I'll point out that last sentence about the devil existing before Adam (think about how every prophet ever except Jesus is always, always a younger brother) - is also in the Apocryphal "The Life of Adam and Eve."

When I first read the above quote, I thought at first "their chief" was Muriel / Appollyon - however after reading on this is apparently the one who was the then chief of the seraphim who Muriel replaces! WHAT A COINCIDENCE! This reaffirms the one "like unto the son of man" in Abraham 3 is indeed the Angel of the Lord! Here's Exodus 23 again for great effect here:

Exodus 23: 20 ¶ Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.
22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
23 For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

So the Angel is the Destroyer of the Amorites, Hittites, etc. - Obey him. Do not provoke him. "My name is in him." The ineffable name.

So the next part of this work is already in "Seek the truth's" quote above. Then the creation story falls, and after Adam falls, the Father says this to Mouriel:

'And when Adam heard these things he became very sad, and shed many tears both by day and by night. And My Father said unto Mouriêl the angel, "Behold, the man whom I created in My image hath transgressed the commandment which I gave him. He hath eaten of the tree, and hath brought a great injury upon all mankind. For this reason I make thee king over him, for it was thou who didst bring him to Me on this day, which is the thirteenth of the month Hathor.

"Thy name shall he I a terror in the mouth of every one. They shall call thee Abbatôn, the Angel of Death.

Consider the Book of Revelation. John worships the Angel twice. The one wearing red is Appollyon. "He that sitteth upon the throne" refers to the eighth being in authority - the David. David vs Goliath is a type of how this angel was chosen. If you read through my earlier posts here you'll see I know this to the core of my soul.
Last edited by Alaris on May 30th, 2019, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Alaris wrote: May 30th, 2019, 7:00 pm
Seek the Truth wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:17 pm http://thinlyveiled.com/abbaton.htm

Wow, I don't know how I missed this back when this thread was active. I mean, I was a little distracted at the time, and I hadn't pieced together yet that the "Destroyer" is the Angel of the Lord. But my, what a "coincidence" this apocryphal work has Jesus explaining to his apostles how the Angel of Death became King over all this creation and though he says Michael and Gabriel are chief, they are not the King of the creation like the Angel of Death is. Joseph Smith said the Lesser Priesthood is one of Judgement and Destruction. The Lesser Priesthood points to the Lesser God. This is truly incredible, and I'll have to read through it again. This part is near the end where the Lord sums up the story:

'Now therefore, O My holy Apostles, behold I have shewn you everything which ye asked Me to explain, and how Adam transgressed until death came into the world, and how Abbatôn, the Angel [of Death], became king over all created things. And now ye shall proclaim the day of his commemoration, so that the sons of men may be afraid and repent. Speak ye unto all mankind, saying, "Whosoever doeth that which is good shall rise in the resurrection . . . . . . life. Whosoever shall do that which is evil shall rise in the resurrection to judgment." Then the Apostles worshipped the Saviour, saying, "Our Lord and our God! Thou hast filled us with blessings, and Thou hast never disappointed us in any way, in [answering] the questions which we have asked of Thee."' And the Saviour kissed them, and the angels bore Him up into heaven whilst they followed Him with their gaze. And the Apostles worshipped Him, and each one of them departed to preach what the Lord had commanded them.

This work also confirms that John dies at the end as I have stated elsewhere. There are those who say John can't be one of the two witnesses because he is translated. Well, John was pretty specific to correct Peter in his own gospel when Peter said John would never die. He basically said, "Nope, Jesus never said I would die."

'And as for thee, O My beloved John, thou shalt not die until the thrones have been prepared on the Day of the Resurrection, because the thrones of glory shall come down from heaven, and ye shall sit upon them, and I will sit in your midst. All the saints shall see the honour which I will pay unto thee, O My beloved John. I will command Abbatôn, the Angel of Death, to come unto thee on that day, and he shall not be in any form that will terrify thee, but he shall come unto thee in the form of a gentle man, with a face like unto that of Michael, and he shall take away thy soul and bring it unto Me. Thy body shall not be in the tomb for ever, neither shall the earth rest upon it for ever. All the saints shall marvel at thee because that shalt not be judged until thou judgest them. Thou shalt be dead for three and a half hours, lying upon thy throne, and all creation shall see thee. I will make thy soul to return to thy body, and thou shalt rise up and array thyself in apparel of glory, like unto that of one who hath stood up in the marriage chamber. Ye shall judge the world, according to what I have ordained for you, and ye shall sit upon thrones and shall judge the Twelve Tribes of Israel. And I said with [Myl mouth unto Paul, "We shall judge the angels before we come to the beings of the earth." For on that day [when] everything shall stand in fear and trembling I shall say, "Let them be separated from each other, even as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, the righteous on the right hand, and the sinners on the left,'' and not one shall make a sound (literally "give his voice") until he who is chief in his day shall corilmand(sic) him.

Notice the last sentence. D&C 88:98 "and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God." - This meaning the morning of the first resurrection and the sounding of the destruction of Babylon. This is clearly the same "king" or "Angel of Death" from this story. Have a look at the very next sentence:

'I shall look upon all My clay, and when I see that he is going to destruction I shall cry out to My Father, saying, "My Father, what profit is there in My Blood if he goeth to destruction?" And straightway the voice of My Father shall come unto Me from the seventh heaven, and none shall hear it except Myself, for I and My Father are One, saying, "Power belongeth unto Thee, O My Son, to do whatsoever Then pleasest with Thy clay." And in that day I shall say, "I rejoice because Thou didst cleave My covering, and didst gird me about with joy, and My right hand shall bless Thee because I am without sorrow." I shall say unto you in that day, "O My holy Apostles, and all My saints, whether ye be angels or archangels, or whether ye be prophets or righteous, and especially My Virgin Mother, and My chief Archangels Michael and Gabriel, I speak unto you, saying: No man who shall celebrate your commemoration upon earth, or shall give a loaf of bread in your name shall go to destruction." And straightway all the saints shall rush forward towards them, and each one shall seize upon those that belong to him. All those who have shewn love to you upon earth shall be brought back to the others who are on the right hand. Then shall the others cry out with loud wailings, and tears, and with suffering and sorrow of the heart, saying, "O Lord the Merciful One, the Son of the Merciful One, shew mercy upon us." Thereupon straightway shall the Son of God shed tears over them, and He shall say unto them, " My word remaineth with My Father."

Whoopsie! Davidic bloodline confirmed. But who is he? Is it John? Or the Angel of Death? Yes, I say. Also notice above that Michael and Gabriel are the chiefs just as we believe - yet it is the Angel of the Death who sits on the throne ... just as I believe ... what a coincidence!

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The one who wears red comes in judgement and destruction. Wait, isn't he called a "King" as well? King is how the Lord describes Apollyon in this ... man what is this book called?

ARCHBISHOP OF ALEXANDRIA

How did you find this "Seek the truth?" I guess it's fitting given your name. I'm going to restate the first part of this book and see if you (whoever reads this) can guess the "type" here. So the Father - Elohim - starts commanding angels to go gather some clay from Earth to form the first man. *pause* wow. OK ... so the first angel goes but is too frightened to actually go through with it. The angel reaches out to gather the "virgin clay" and the Earth speaks:

And straightway the earth cried out with a loud voice, saying, "I swear unto thee by Him Who sent thee to Me, that if thou takest me to Him, He will mould me into a form, and I shall become a man, and a living soul. And very many sins shall come forth from my heart (or, body), and many fornications, and slanderous abuse, and jealousy, and hatred and contention shall come forth from his hand, and many murders and sheddings of blood shall come forth from his hand. And they shall cast me out to the dogs, and to the cats, and into pits and holes in the ground, and into streams of water before my time, and after all these things they will finally cast me into punishment, and they will punish me by day and by night. Let me stay here, and go back to the ground and be quiet."

'And when the Angel of God had heard these things he was afraid of My Father's Name, and he returned and came to My Father, and said," My Lord, when I heard Thy awful Name I did not wish to bring the earth unto Thee."

Notice how the angel restates the event. There is no mention of the Father's name what the Earth says and yet the angel says, "My Lord, when I heard thy awful name I did not wish to bring the earth unto thee?" What have I been saying about the Davidic Servant all along here on LDSFF? Revelation 12's man child is about the fulfillment of the sixth promise of overcoming (Revelation 3:12) where the name of the Father is revealed:

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

And straightway My Father commanded an angel a second time to go to it, and then a third angel, and so on even unto seven angels, and not one of them wished to approach the earth because it took awful oaths by mighty [names].

And when My Father saw that none of the angels wished to bring the earth to Him, He sent the angel Mouriêl to the earth, saying unto him, "Go thou by My command to the land of Edem, and bring unto me some virgin earth so that I may fashion a man therefrom, after Mine own image and likeness, that he may ascribe blessing unto Us by day and by night."

'And when the Angel of God had departed to the earth he stood upon it in great power and might, and in the commandment of God. And he reached out his hand to take some of it, and straightway the dust (or, clay) cried out with a loud voice, saying "I swear unto thee by the name of Him that created the heavens, and the earth, and the things that are therein, that thou shalt not approach me to take me unto God." And the angel Mouriêl was not afraid at [the mention of] the Name of My Father when he heard it, and he paid no heed thereto, but he went to it, and he laid hold of it with firmness and determination, and he hrought(sic) it to My Father [Who] rejoiced over it. And He took the clay from the hand of the angel, and made Adam according to Our image and likeness.

So Mouriêl is the angel who goes on to become the Angel of Death and King over the world. So 7 angels of God were afraid and the 8th was not afraid....do you see the importance of this??? It's two fold.

First there are the 7 archangels and the one "like unto the Holy Ones" (1 Enoch where "Holy Ones" is a term for archangels) is the "Elect One" or "Chosen One" is the eighth being in authority as chief of the seraphim (that word "chief" is also used in this work - well so is "seraphim.") But there is a scriptural type here.... anyone?

*pauses*

*scroll down for answer*

That's right ... David had 7 brothers by one account (and 8 by another.) David is certainly a type of the Davidic Servant who is the Angel of the Lord who is the Destroyer / King Apollyon. Goliath is the type here. David was the youngest. One of his brothers was mighty in stature, and Samuel assumed he was to be the anointed one.

1 Samuel 16: 6 ¶ And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the Lord’s anointed is before him.
7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Yet the youngest, though we can't necessarily say the smallest we can say not the mightiest in stature, took on Goliath who was much larger, and much mightier than they all. And like Mouriel in this Apocryphal work, David was fearless.

Ready for the next "coincidence?" So God & Jesus make Adam with Muriel (Apollyon)'s help. Once he's made, God commands the angels to come and worship Adam - who is clearly of this order of Gods. This is incredible:

Thereupon My Father set him (Adam) upon a great throne, and He placed on his head a crown of glory, and He put a royal sceptre [in his hand], and My father made every order [of angels] in the heavens to come and worship him, whether angel or archangel. And all the hosts of heaven worshipped God first of all, and then they worshipped Adam, saying, "Hail, thou image and likeness of GodI" And He intended that the order of the angels who were fashioned [before Adam] should worship him, and My Father said unto him (i.e. their chief), " Come, thou thyself shalt worship my image and likeness." And he, a being of great pride, drew himself up in a shameless manner, and said, 'It is meet that this [man Adam] should come and worship me, for I existed before he came into being."

So first I'll point out that last sentence about the devil existing before Adam (think about how every prophet ever except Jesus is always, always a younger brother) - is also in the Apocryphal "The Life of Adam and Eve."

When I first read the above quote, I thought at first "their chief" was Muriel / Appollyon - however after reading on this is apparently the one who was the then chief of the seraphim who Muriel replaces! WHAT A COINCIDENCE! This reaffirms the one "like unto the son of man" in Abraham 3 is indeed the Angel of the Lord! Here's Exodus 23 again for great effect here:

Exodus 23: 20 ¶ Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.
22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
23 For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

So the Angel is the Destroyer of the Amorites, Hittites, etc. - Obey him. Do not provoke him. "My name is in him." The ineffable name.

So the next part of this work is already in "Seek the truth's" quote above. Then the creation story falls, and after Adam falls, the Father says this to Mouriel:

'And when Adam heard these things he became very sad, and shed many tears both by day and by night. And My Father said unto Mouriêl the angel, "Behold, the man whom I created in My image hath transgressed the commandment which I gave him. He hath eaten of the tree, and hath brought a great injury upon all mankind. For this reason I make thee king over him, for it was thou who didst bring him to Me on this day, which is the thirteenth of the month Hathor.

"Thy name shall he I a terror in the mouth of every one. They shall call thee Abbatôn, the Angel of Death.

Consider the Book of Revelation. John worships the Angel twice. The one wearing red is Appollyon. "He that sitteth upon the throne" refers to the eighth being in authority - the David. David vs Goliath is a type of how this angel was chosen. If you read through my earlier posts here you'll see I know this to the core of my soul.
Okay Alaris, you’ve got my attention now

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

Alaris wrote: October 4th, 2017, 9:52 pm
LDS Anarchist wrote: October 4th, 2017, 2:06 pm The beheading vision that Alaris saw is interesting in that my interpretation of Rahab being the one-third and of Lucifer being the dragon shows Lucifer as the king, or head, of the one-third:
and Alaris's vision shows that the head (Lucifer) was cut from the body (the one-third.) The symbolism fits.
There is another interesting thread on LDSFF about Lucifer and the Devil being two separate beings.

viewtopic.php?t=43079

Luciferians apparently believe this. Whether this is related to what I saw, I cannot say, but I personally feel that Lucifer himself is no longer a part of the picture. There is a Satan - adversary - absolutely. However, whether Lucifer was destroyed or bound, I personally feel he is no longer an active participant in the rebellion.

Edit: I have been meaning to add that though I don't know what Rahab was, I certainly had the feeling that his size was not earned if that makes sense. "Sea Monster" is a meaning that I was also aware of as I studied this verse very closely when the spirit hit me that this is the verse that I saw. "Abyss" and "Sea" are descriptive terms used throughout the Bible for the devil and the rebellion. This is very interesting given latter-day revelation and the seas, and in particular the JST of revelation 12 about the woe unto the inhabitants of the sea for the devil knoweth he hath but a short time! If I have time I'll give some examples and post JST 12:12. Stupid life getting in the way of posting!
"Sea" can also be a large group of people. A symbol used in the OT and Revelations. That could justify The view that Rahab was many, not one.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Stahura wrote: May 30th, 2019, 8:13 pm

This work also confirms that John dies at the end as I have stated elsewhere. There are those who say John can't be one of the two witnesses because he is translated. Well, John was pretty specific to correct Peter in his own gospel when Peter said John would never die. He basically said, "Nope, Jesus never said I would die."

ARCHBISHOP OF ALEXANDRIA

*pauses*

*scroll down for answer*

Okay Alaris, you’ve got my attention now
Well good!

The more I think about this the more pieces are clicking together. Not only is the Angel of Death a type of David being the eighth angel sent of his father who is the only one to fearlessly overcome well fear rather than be overcome by fear,

the original "chief" who refuses to worship Adam who is thrust down to become the devil is a type of Saul. What happens to this chief (of the seraphim I'll bet) in this story is he's replaced by the Angel of Death who becomes the king of this world.

Or, I should say David and Saul are types of the Angel of the Lord and the devil.

I have to point out one more coincidence here. Whether I've said this here or elsewhere I contended that David vs Goliath was a type of a premortal event of the servant versus Rahab in Isaiah 51:9. My my my what a coincidence.

I shared part of this pearl in an earlier post here in this thread... Something I thought I may never share publicly.

Another coincidence... I've only recently put together the lesser Priesthood being judgement and destruction aligning to the lesser God who is the lesser light who rules the night. I've only recently put this all together along with the one wearing red being this same being. The destroyer.

Now this story has coincidentally come to light only after being able to see more clearly that the destroyer who slew the firstborn of Egypt is this same being who summons forth the host of heaven (that's in this story too) and is the one from Edom who wears red. The blood moon.

Apollyon is Greek for Destroyer... The Hebrew word of the same is used to describe the angel who slew the firstborn of Egypt... Oh and the angel who passes by you if you keep the word of wisdom.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

This work also confirms that John dies at the end as I have stated elsewhere. There are those who say John can't be one of the two witnesses because he is translated. Well, John was pretty specific to correct Peter in his own gospel when Peter said John would never die. He basically said, "Nope, Jesus never said I wouldn't die."

ARCHBISHOP OF ALEXANDRIA

*pauses*

*scroll down for answer*

Wow! Just wow!!! This is so awesome! Now to go and study this new info...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Wow the apocryphal work that "Seek the Truth" posted http://thinlyveiled.com/abbaton.htm - dates back to 385! I missed that in my first reading.
Alaris wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:49 pm
LDS Anarchist wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:34 pm Okay, so was this an open vision, or a night vision (a dream)? Also, you are certain that this was of the pre-mortal existence up in heaven and not of some event here on earth? Also, both dreams and visions can be symbolic, are you certain that what you saw was literal in all respects and not a symbol meaning something else? In other words, have you gotten the interpretation of the vision/dream? I ask because I have received prophetic dreams before (as well as night visions--dreams--and also day visions--open visions) and it's not always that the Lord reveals all the meaning of symbols observed.
I was awake when I was shown this. I had just awoken on a Sunday morning.

Men were lined up facing an audience - a large audience - and the Lord was walking behind them and announcing each of them in turn. He would call out the servant's name and then detail their mission to come which was met with applause. These were servants whose foreordained missions were being presented by the Lord to His people.

The amount of love shown by the Savior to each of these men still brings me to tears. His behavior stands in stark contrast to the pride present in our culture that prevents us from showing each other love. He would clasp His hands on their shoulders - and show love through enthusiastic touch. His voice was full of love and enthusiasm and carried an exuberant smile.

The servant's name was called last, and his mission was to "usher in the armies of heaven."

That vision closed.

A week later I received another vision that began where the last ended - this time I had been wide awake for some time. I suppose it's possible these were two different events, but I had a full week to ponder the first vision, so in hindsight I am relieved I wasn't shown this all at once as the second vision began with a vicious, violent attack. Had they been shown to me at once, I do not know if I could have focused on the first half.

I am certain as I can be that these were actual events that took place and was not symbolic. I was shown this before I was even aware of Isaiah 51:9. Upon reading Isaiah 51:9 I am as certain as a man can be that 51:9 is about the vision that was shown me. I will take Joseph Smith to the task on "Never did any passage of scripture come with more power to the heart of man than this did at this time to mine"
I honestly thought I'd leave this thread buried as it somehow had conveniently had its name changed to [Deleted] but I felt prompted to open this back up with those few lines of "poetry"

There's something I've alluded to elsewhere about reading a line in the Book of Enoch I was unable to find anywhere else that confirmed a sacred experience. That sacred experience is partially described above with new emphasis placed on "usher in the armies of heaven" - a phrase I could not find in the scriptures. However after writing the above post I did find that phrase in 1 Enoch regarding the "Elect One" who aligns to the Rod of Jesse (article on that connection here)

1 Enoch 61:10. And He will summon all the host of the heavens, and all the holy ones above, and the host of God, the Cherubic, Seraphin and Ophannin, and all the angels of power, and all the angels of principalities, and the Elect One, and the other powers on the earth (and) over the water.
11. On that day shall raise one voice, and bless and glorify and exalt in the spirit of faith, and in the spirit of wisdom, and in the spirit of patience, and in the spirit of mercy, and in the spirit of judgement and of peace, and in the spirit of goodness, and shall all say with one voice: "Blessed is He, and may the name of the Lord of Spirits be blessed for ever and ever."

I point out the above in the article The Davidic Servant is The Holy Ghost is The Angel of the Lord

Though I "heard" these words, meaning rather than words were conveyed. summon = usher in and armies = host (especially in 1 Enoch.) Where is this conveyed in scripture? There are two places that were hidden to me for a long while because the phrasing was even more different and I hadn't yet found (thank you BruceRGilbert) Joseph Smith's sermon on the levels of power of Priesthood where he equates the lesser Priesthood to judgement and destruction.

Here is one:

Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Compare to this apocryphal work "Discourse on Abbaton" where the Angel who becomes King / Destroyer goes to fulfill the command the other seven angels were unable to fulfill:

'And when the Angel of God had departed to the earth he stood upon it in great power and might"

Plus, you know, there's D&C 85:7 - One mighty and strong holding the scepter of power.... hrm ... scepter...king

Interestingly enough I was hung up on "behold who hath created these things" - and though I think this Apocryphal work is allegorical where the Angel Mouriel / Apollyon takes the clay and brings it to the Father, the implication is the Destroyer participated in creation. The last part of the verse though ... He summons forth the hosts / armies of heaven.... there's two important events here. First, is the summoning is the morning of the first resurrection. D&C 88 says this first resurrection is accomplished by the voice of the angel.

Second, what then? What do the hosts / armies do? Would this not be a crowning achievement of this Angel who was called because of his fearlessness?

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. (judgement and destruction - the roles of the lesser Priesthood and lesser God.)
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, (do a CTRL+F and search for "eye" in Discourse on Abbatton - the Angel of Death's firey eyes are described more than once) and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

D&C 88 connects that angel to the fall of ... what?

94 And another angel shall sound his trump, saying: That great church, the mother of abominations, that made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, that persecuteth the saints of God, that shed their blood—she who sitteth upon many waters, and upon the islands of the sea—behold, she is the tares of the earth; she is bound in bundles; her bands are made strong, no man can loose them; therefore, she is ready to be burned. And he shall sound his trump both long and loud, and all nations shall hear it.
95 And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled;
96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.
97 And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven—
98 They are Christ’s, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.

Isaiah 63: 1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Compare verse 5 to this apocryphal story - The story of the Angel of Death - 7 angels did not help. Again, I believe this is allegorical to what actually happened at the founding of this world where the 8th angel rose up fearlessly. Back to these scriptures: Let's put them together.

D&C 133:44 Yea, when thou comest down, and the mountains flow down at thy presence, thou shalt meet him who rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, who remembereth thee in thy ways.
45 For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee. (But you're about to find out ... which is why folks will be saying ...)
46 And it shall be said: Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments; yea, from the regions which are not known, clothed in his glorious apparel, traveling in the greatness of his strength?
47 And he shall say: I am he who spake in righteousness, mighty to save.
48 And the Lord shall be red in his apparel, and his garments like him that treadeth in the wine-vat.
49 And so great shall be the glory of his presence that the sun shall hide his face in shame, and the moon shall withhold its light, and the stars shall be hurled from their places.
50 And his voice shall be heard: I have trodden the wine-press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me; (The Destroyer)
51 And I have trampled (He has been destroying since ... well at least since Abraham. Just ask the "priest" Elkenah) them in my fury, and I did tread upon them in mine anger, and their blood have I sprinkled upon my garments, and stained all my raiment; for this was the day of vengeance which was in my heart. (Red is not necessarily a symbol of the Savior's blood but of judgement against God's enemies.)
52 And now the year of my redeemed is come; and they shall mention the loving kindness of their Lord, and all that he has bestowed upon them according to his goodness, and according to his loving kindness, forever and ever.
53 In all their afflictions he was afflicted. And the angel of his presence saved them; and in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and bore them, and carried them all the days of old;
54 Yea, and Enoch also, and they who were with him; the prophets who were before him; and Noah also, and they who were before him; and Moses also, and they who were before him;
55 And from Moses to Elijah, and from Elijah to John, who were with Christ in his resurrection, and the holy apostles, with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, shall be in the presence of the Lamb.
56 And the graves of the saints shall be opened; and they shall come forth and stand on the right hand of the Lamb, when he shall stand upon Mount Zion, and upon the holy city, the New Jerusalem; and they shall sing the song of the Lamb, day and night forever and ever.
57 And for this cause, that men might be made partakers of the glories which were to be revealed, the Lord sent forth the fulness of his gospel, his everlasting covenant, reasoning in plainness and simplicity—
58 To prepare the weak for those things which are coming on the earth, and for the Lord’s errand in the day when the weak shall confound the wise, and the little one become a strong nation, and two shall put their tens of thousands to flight.
59 And by the weak things of the earth the Lord shall thrash the nations by the power of his Spirit.
60 And for this cause these commandments were given; they were commanded to be kept from the world in the day that they were given, but now are to go forth unto all flesh—(Mystery since the beginning is now being unveiled)
61 And this according to the mind and will of the Lord, who ruleth over all flesh.
62 And unto him that repenteth and sanctifieth himself before the Lord shall be given eternal life.
63 And upon them that hearken not to the voice of the Lord shall be fulfilled that which was written by the prophet Moses, that they should be cut off from among the people.
64 And also that which was written by the prophet Malachi: For, behold, the day cometh that shall burn as an oven, and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble; and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
65 Wherefore, this shall be the answer of the Lord unto them:
66 In that day when I came unto mine own, no man among you received me, and you were driven out.
67 When I called again there was none of you to answer; yet my arm was not shortened at all that I could not redeem, neither my power to deliver.

What is this mystery that has been kept?

Nephi kept this mystery.... um .. from us.

1 Nephi 14:27 And I, Nephi, heard and bear record, that the name of the apostle of the Lamb was John, according to the word of the angel.
28 And behold, I, Nephi, am forbidden that I should write the remainder of the things which I saw and heard; wherefore the things which I have written sufficeth me; and I have written but a small part of the things which I saw.
29 And I bear record that I saw the things which my father saw, and the angel of the Lord did make them known unto me.

Hrm ... are the verses that sandwich verse 28 clues? Methinks so.

Moroni was forbidden to share with us the full vision of Jared and its interpretation which = sealed portion. Did he leave clues? Let's see!

Ether 4:4 Behold, I have written upon these plates the very things which the brother of Jared saw; and there never were greater things made manifest than those which were made manifest unto the brother of Jared.
5 Wherefore the Lord hath commanded me to write them; and I have written them. And he commanded me that I should seal them up; and he also hath commanded that I should seal up the interpretation thereof; wherefore I have sealed up the interpreters, according to the commandment of the Lord.
6 For the Lord said unto me: They shall not go forth unto the Gentiles until the day that they shall repent of their iniquity, and become clean before the Lord.
7 And in that day that they shall exercise faith in me, saith the Lord, even as the brother of Jared did, that they may become sanctified in me, then will I manifest unto them the things which the brother of Jared saw, even to the unfolding unto them all my revelations, saith Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Father of the heavens and of the earth, and all things that in them are.
8 And he that will contend against the word of the Lord, let him be accursed; and he that shall deny these things, let him be accursed; for unto them will I show no greater things, saith Jesus Christ; for I am he who speaketh.
9 And at my command the heavens are opened and are shut; and at my word the earth shall shake; and at my command the inhabitants thereof shall pass away, even so as by fire.
10 And he that believeth not my words believeth not my disciples; and if it so be that I do not speak, judge ye; for ye shall know that it is I that speaketh, at the last day.
11 But he that believeth these things which I have spoken, him will I visit with the manifestations of my Spirit, and he shall know and bear record. For because of my Spirit he shall know that these things are true; for it persuadeth men to do good.

Isn't verse 11 an odd phrasing? Because of my Spirit ... he shall know that these things are true. Verses 6 and 7 seem to indicate that at the end of the time of the Gentiles will these things become manifest.

Ether 4: 13 Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief.
14 Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.
15 Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.
16 And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people. Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed.
17 Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land.
18 Therefore, repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be baptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and signs shall follow them that believe in my name.
19 And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be lifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him from the foundation of the world. And behold it is I that hath spoken it. Amen.

Consider John's proximity in the aprocryphal work "Discourse on Abbaton" to the King / Destroyer. I believe this is the angel who revealed "Revelation" to John - the angel John worships twice .. near the end ... after receiving the full account and not the partial one we have. If John is one of the two witnesses, and the Destroyer Abbaton is the second witness...well John is a witness of the witness who is the witness or testator of Jesus Christ.

Consider how these prophets state these things are hidden since the foundation of the world.

1 Enoch 48:1In that place I beheld a fountain of righteousness, which never failed, encircled by many springs of wisdom. Of these all the thirsty drank, and were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and the holy.

2In that hour was this Son of man (Elect One / Angel of the Lord) invoked before the Lord of spirits (Jehovah), and his name in the presence of the Ancient of days. (Michael)

3Before the sun and the signs were created, before the stars of heaven were formed, his name was invoked in the presence of the Lord of spirits. A support shall he be for the righteous and the holy to lean upon, without falling; and he shall be the light of nations. (Compare to "servant song" Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.)

4He shall be the hope of those whose hearts are troubled. (Comforter) All, who dwell on earth, shall fall down and worship before him; shall bless and glorify him, and sing praises to the name of the Lord of spirits.

5Therefore the Elect and the Concealed One existed in his presence, before the world was created, and for ever.

6In his presence he existed, and has revealed to the saints and to the righteous the wisdom of the Lord of spirits; (Holy Ghost role to reveal) for he has preserved the lot of the righteous, because they have hated and rejected this world of iniquity, and have detested all its works and ways, in the name of the Lord of spirits.

7For in his name shall they be preserved; and his will shall be their life. In those days shall the kings of the earth and the mighty men, who have gained the world by their achievements, become humble in countenance. (Compare to 3 Nephi 20:43 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently; he shall be exalted and extolled and be very high. - the marred servant is exalted and extolled)

8For in the day of their anxiety and trouble their souls shall not be saved; and they shall be in subjection to those whom I have chosen.

9I will cast them like hay into the fire, and like lead into the water. Thus shall they burn in the presence of the righteous, and sink in the presence of the holy; nor shall a tenth part of them be found. (by the Destroyer)

10But in the day of their trouble, the world shall obtain tranquillity.

11In his presence shall they fall, and not be raised up again; nor shall there be any one to take them out of his hands, and to lift them up: for they have denied the Lord of spirits,(Jehovah) and his Messiah. The name of the Lord of spirits shall be blessed.

The irony ... the Concealed One reveals to the Lord's servant on behalf of the Lord. He is to them as Aaron was to Israel. And these hidden revelations are about the one delivering these revelations to Nephi and to John. What is the work and the Glory of the Father and the Son? Immortality and Eternal Life - is it any wonder this hidden mystery laced all throughout our standard works and throughout the apocrypha turns so many scriptures on their heads - scriptures we believed pointed back to Christ and yet point to His work and His glory - the simple angel who became king, or as Gileadi puts it, the conditional servant who becomes and unconditional inheritor. The Davidic Servant. The Angel of the Lord. The Parakletos / Comforter. The Lord's Spirit. The Lord's Messiah.

Gospel of Thomas
18. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey and what did He have in His hand? He led a riderless colt - or young male donkey. All of the paintings of Jesus riding into Jerusalem fail to show this which coincidentally symbolizes how this mystery has been hidden all along. Truly incredible! The Greater God went to accomplish the work that would allow the Lesser God to make he throne upon which he sitteth his own. (lowercase h)

Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

The fulfillment of Yom Kippur when the Angel of the God who comes in the flesh as the Davidic Servant secures his throne by his own martyrdom along with imho John. This is what happens as soon as the two witnesses ascend:

Revelation 11: 15 And the seventh angel sounded; (Michael) and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. (by sitting upon the throne)
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. (The Destroyer Apollyon. The one who wears red. The lesser God of Judgement and Destruction.)
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. (Yom Kippur fulfilled - Ark witnessed)
Last edited by Alaris on May 31st, 2019, 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

From the "Discourse on Abbaton" where the Lord empowers the Angel of Death:

"The sound of the noises made by thy lips shall be like unto the sounds of the seven thunders which shall speak with their tongues.

Revelation 10: 1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Hrm .... Mystery! Wait .. mystery ...

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

There it is again - a clue that links this hidden mystery back to the Angel - the mighty angel whose voice is as seven thunders. The Sons of Thunder.

The above verses all take place after the sixth trump has sounded and before the seventh sounds just after the two witnesses ascend, the kingdoms of this world are declared as the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ, and the Ark is seen in heaven.

abijah
pleb in zion

Re: [Deleted]

Post by abijah »

Alaris wrote: May 30th, 2019, 4:33 pm Now that you'v been broken down
Got your head out of the clouds
Back down on the ground
You don't talk so loud
You don't walk so proud
Any more
And what for?
because I see the storm getting closer
and the waves they get so high
seems everything we've ever known's here
why must it drift away and die?

I'll never find anyone to replace you
guess I'll have to make it through, this time - oh this time
without you

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I just read this scripture, but it takes on incredible new meaning. Not only is "The Angel of the Lord" in his role as Destroyer / Abbadon clear, but this Apocryphon has such a clear link from the Angel of the Lord to David (or rather vice versa,) and the Davidic Covenant. This adds such depth to this chapter:

1 Chronicles 12: 9 ¶ And the Lord spake unto Gad, David’s seer, saying,
10 Go and tell David, saying, Thus saith the Lord, I offer thee three things: choose thee one of them, that I may do it unto thee.
11 So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Choose thee
12 Either three years’ famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the Lord, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me.
13 And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the Lord; for very great are his mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man.

In the Discourse on Abbadon, the Destroyer appears gentle to the righteous and terrible to the wicked. However, the righteous first petitioned to the Lord out of fear of the Destroyer before the Lord promised this "gentle side." In the verses below, it appears this terrible side has turned against Israel.

14 ¶ So the Lord sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men.
15 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the Lord beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the Lord stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

The LORD is the one who calls for mercy here. Mercy & Justice. Mercy is the Greater God. Justice & destruction is the Lesser God.

16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the Lord stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.

This makes me wonder if they saw the seven heads, long teeth, etc. from the Discourse on Abbadon.

17 And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O Lord my God, be on me, and on my father’s house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued.

David stands up as a participant in the Davidic Covenant & proxy salvation.

18 ¶ Then the angel of the Lord commanded Gad to say to David, that David should go up, and set up an altar unto the Lord in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

The Lord says in the Exodus (through his angel - must be slightly awkward to deliver this message as the angel)

....or if you don't obey, he may turn his sword on you! Back to 1 Chronicles 12

19 And David went up at the saying of Gad, which he spake in the name of the Lord.
20 And Ornan turned back, and saw the angel; and his four sons with him hid themselves. Now Ornan was threshing wheat.
21 And as David came to Ornan, Ornan looked and saw David, and went out of the threshingfloor, and bowed himself to David with his face to the ground.
22 Then David said to Ornan, Grant me the place of this threshingfloor, that I may build an altar therein unto the Lord: thou shalt grant it me for the full price: that the plague may be stayed from the people.

Very interesting - "Grant it me for the full price ..."

23 And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen also for burnt offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meat offering; I give it all.

It's almost as though Ornan also saw the Angel and was terrified - oh yes, yes he did.

24 And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the Lord, nor offer burnt offerings without cost.
25 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight.
26 And David built there an altar unto the Lord, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the Lord; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering.

Here is the role of High Priest of Israel in a nutshell. Yom Kippur. I'll have to think more on this ... this may shed some more light on the two goats... Also, calling fire down from heaven sounds a lot like Elijah - sealing power.

27 And the Lord commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.
28 ¶ At that time when David saw that the Lord had answered him in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there.
29 For the tabernacle of the Lord, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, were at that season in the high place at Gibeon.
30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the Lord.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Alaris wrote: June 3rd, 2019, 6:49 pm I just read this scripture, but it takes on incredible new meaning. Not only is "The Angel of the Lord" in his role as Destroyer / Abbadon clear, but this Apocryphon has such a clear link from the Angel of the Lord to David (or rather vice versa,) and the Davidic Covenant. This adds such depth to this chapter:

1 Chronicles 12: 9 ¶ And the Lord spake unto Gad, David’s seer, saying,
10 Go and tell David, saying, Thus saith the Lord, I offer thee three things: choose thee one of them, that I may do it unto thee.
11 So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Choose thee
12 Either three years’ famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the Lord, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me.
13 And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the Lord; for very great are his mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man.

In the Discourse on Abbadon, the Destroyer appears gentle to the righteous and terrible to the wicked. However, the righteous first petitioned to the Lord out of fear of the Destroyer before the Lord promised this "gentle side." In the verses below, it appears this terrible side has turned against Israel.

14 ¶ So the Lord sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men.
15 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the Lord beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the Lord stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

The LORD is the one who calls for mercy here. Mercy & Justice. Mercy is the Greater God. Justice & destruction is the Lesser God.

16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the Lord stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.

This makes me wonder if they saw the seven heads, long teeth, etc. from the Discourse on Abbadon.

17 And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O Lord my God, be on me, and on my father’s house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued.

David stands up as a participant in the Davidic Covenant & proxy salvation.

18 ¶ Then the angel of the Lord commanded Gad to say to David, that David should go up, and set up an altar unto the Lord in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.

The Lord says in the Exodus (through his angel - must be slightly awkward to deliver this message as the angel)

....or if you don't obey, he may turn his sword on you! Back to 1 Chronicles 12

19 And David went up at the saying of Gad, which he spake in the name of the Lord.
20 And Ornan turned back, and saw the angel; and his four sons with him hid themselves. Now Ornan was threshing wheat.
21 And as David came to Ornan, Ornan looked and saw David, and went out of the threshingfloor, and bowed himself to David with his face to the ground.
22 Then David said to Ornan, Grant me the place of this threshingfloor, that I may build an altar therein unto the Lord: thou shalt grant it me for the full price: that the plague may be stayed from the people.

Very interesting - "Grant it me for the full price ..."

23 And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen also for burnt offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meat offering; I give it all.

It's almost as though Ornan also saw the Angel and was terrified - oh yes, yes he did.

24 And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the Lord, nor offer burnt offerings without cost.
25 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight.
26 And David built there an altar unto the Lord, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the Lord; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering.

Here is the role of High Priest of Israel in a nutshell. Yom Kippur. I'll have to think more on this ... this may shed some more light on the two goats... Also, calling fire down from heaven sounds a lot like Elijah - sealing power.

27 And the Lord commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.
28 ¶ At that time when David saw that the Lord had answered him in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there.
29 For the tabernacle of the Lord, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, were at that season in the high place at Gibeon.
30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the Lord.
Alaris there is so much information. Your blog leaves me confused as to where I should start. I'd appreciate it if you have an order you suggest people read in.

It might just be the way I learn best, but I prefer to read and study in a way that builds upon the previous thing I read. When I tried going through your posts they seemed to frequently reference other things I didn't understand yet so I had to stop in the middle and skim through one or two other posts of yours which also referenced other things and led me down a rabbit hole.

It's all good stuff, I just want to know where to start. :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Stahura wrote: June 3rd, 2019, 9:48 pm Alaris there is so much information. Your blog leaves me confused as to where I should start. I'd appreciate it if you have an order you suggest people read in.

It might just be the way I learn best, but I prefer to read and study in a way that builds upon the previous thing I read. When I tried going through your posts they seemed to frequently reference other things I didn't understand yet so I had to stop in the middle and skim through one or two other posts of yours which also referenced other things and led me down a rabbit hole.

It's all good stuff, I just want to know where to start. :)
I almost forgot about this! I suggest reading from the top down on my blog. I'll be writing on the one who wears red and the discourse of Abbaton next. Here's a quick list of things confirmed

Discourse on Abbaton Confirms
  • 8th angel
    Davidic Link
    Saul link
    Abraham 3
    Parallel authority - Saul / David - Devil / Mouriel
    Michael / Gabriel are 1st and 2nd archangels
    Neither are the “king” of this world.
    Destroyer = Angel of the Lord
    True role as king of the world was even hidden to the Apostles
    Abaddon / King in Revelation 9 is a divine angelic monarchy
    John as one of the two witnesses
    Mouriel - Who is like uriel or “who is like the light of God?”
Well that last point isn't "confirmed" as I'm still studying possible meanings behind the name "mouriel" - Mo could be the same Hebrew word that starts the name Michael which means who is like god? Uriel means light of God .. so that's why I'm wondering if the above is the meaning. אוּר ('ur) meaning "light, flame" and אֵל ('el) meaning "God".

Anyway - back to your question. The seven levels of mankind is extremely important to understand in order to understand who the Davidic Servant is and where he is on his eternal journey. The sixth message to the sixth angel of the church of Philadelphia is, imho, a message to the servant and his reward that he is receiving. These articles are numbered.

Though the Davidic Servant articles aren't numbered, they can be read top to bottom as well. The top article is "An introduction to the Davidic Servant."

At the very bottom is two articles on MMP. If you believe in MMP, you can skip. If you don't, you may want to start there. It's difficult to comprehend the importance of the seven levels of mankind if you have difficulty accepting the fact that the dispensation heads are that to which we are anointed to become in the holy temple (priests and kings) in worlds just like this one.

If you can read through all of that, and I commend you if you can lol, then I would suggest rereading this thread (unless I finish my next two articles first.) The discourse on Abbaton confirms so much!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Hugh Nibley cites the Discourse on Abbaton in his 1976 article, "A Strange Thing in the Land:
The Return of the Book of Enoch, Part 8"

Surprisingly enough, the best documented story of a clash between Adam and Satan is the scene in heaven. One old writing with unusually good credentials that trace back to books deposited by the apostles in the first Church archives in Jerusalem is the Coptic “Discourse of the Abbaton, a sermon based on the text delivered by Timothy the Archbishop of Alexandria.”304

The book belongs to the forty-day literature; and as it opens, the Lord on his last day on earth with the apostles just before his ascension asks them if there is any final request they would like to make of him—exactly as in Third Nephi 28:1. [3 Ne. 28:1] What they want most is to understand the role of Death and its horrors in God’s plan for his children.305

The above is fabulous information that confirms to me the legitimacy of this Apocryphon. Unsurprisingly, from there Mr. Nibley glosses over the central character of the Apocryphon who is Abbaton. Still, there is a lot of super interesting content here in this article where Mr. Nibley compares modern revelation to the Apocrypha which further solidifies the Lord's word that the Apocrypha is "mostly true." ;)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Alaris wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:26 pm I go by the spirit every single time I post - or at least I try to. I certainly will with this deeply sacred information.

Rahab attacked the Lord Himself.

Rahab was very large. I have reason to believe based off what I saw that eternal progress is reflected in the size of our bodies throughout eternity. Of the few beings I saw, the more advanced beings were taller, and the Lord was taller than them all. Rahab was taller than the Lord and his attack was swift and violent.

I would love to give the full text, but I will go as the spirit dictates. I do not claim this to be revelation for everyone, and any one who reads this is welcome to pray and listen to the spirit as they read. The spirit burns within me as I write this, so I pray that the honest truth seeker will feel the same.

Rahab's attack was swift and violent. The servant was much shorter than Rahab and threw his entire weight into Rahab to refocus the attacker away from the Lord and onto the servant himself.

Without giving a play by play, the servant beheaded Rahab. As I witnessed these events I was shocked at the violence and it took me time to reflect upon what had been shown me. Why were the heights of these beings all so different? Why was Rahab taller than the Lord? Rahab was beheaded!

To be fair, I've long since rejected the common misconception among LDS that the war in heaven was just a war of words. However, I assumed the "physical" warfare was different and assumed the rebellion was largely spirit beings. Rahab was very large, and he was destroyed by the angel who has been foreordained to be the Davidic Servant.

I am both relieved and curious as to why the spirit permits me to share this. I just add a warn of caution to anyone who wants to discard this account without a careful consideration and a prayer.
Alaris wrote: October 3rd, 2017, 7:49 pm I was awake when I was shown this. I had just awoken on a Sunday morning.

That vision closed.

I still can't believe I've revived this thread that was nice and hidden. I know I didn't specify this above, but I have shared a full version of this account with just a handful of people - 3-4. In that full account, I have stated that there were 7 or 8 individuals being presented, and the last one is the one who the Lord says "summons forth the hosts of heaven" / "ushers in the armies of heaven." The last one is a head shorter than the other 7 (pretty confident now there were 8 total not including the Lord.) Imagine seeing that, feeling sheepish about sharing a conclusion that the Davidic Servant is the 8th angel, and then ... well reading this discourse on Abbadon where the 8th angel is the fearless one who overcomes and is made king of this world. This is why I took no offense when I was told my beliefs are "labrythine." It's not labrythine so much as a new paradigm. I feel sheepish sharing this now, but how can I not? The Lord was a head taller than the 7 angels. The 8th was the shortest. The attacker was by far larger / taller than them all. And the smallest one is the one who engaged and dispatched the attacker.

Now whether the Discourse on Abbaton is allegorical where the 7 angels are overcome by fear and only the 8th overcomes ... the parallels to these sacred experiences are too large for me to ignore. In the thread, The Davidic Servant is The Holy Ghost, and in several articles on my blog, I identify the Davidic Servant as the ultimate High Priest of Israel / Aaronic Priesthood. Jesus is the Greater God that rules the day and He is the ultimate High Priest of the Melchizedek Priesthood. The Holy Ghost is the Lesser Light that rules the night - that sometimes turns red in appearance. Speaking of Holy Ghost, I don't know that I've made that connection back to The Discourse on Abbaton

'And when the angels saw him (Mouriel who just became Abbaton / Angel of Death) they were all greatly disturbed together, and they said, "Woe! Woe be unto the sons of men who shall be born into the world! For behold, even we who are incorporeal shall perish through terror." Then Abbatôn, the Angel of Death, cast himself down before My Father, saying, "My Lord, behold Thou hast made me to be an object of terror unto the angels. Now, therefore, O my Lord, I entreat Thee, and I beseech Thy Goodness to grant that when the sons of men who shall be born into the world shall hear that thou hast made me to be an object of terror and fear they shall become afraid, I and shall give charity, and alms, and gifts, in my name, and that the day whereon Thou didst stablish me may be written down in the nook, and that they may appear on [the day of] my commemoration, and may seek after mercy and rest for their souls. And now, O my Lord, let Thy Spirit stablish them. And grant unto me power over them, so that I may take them to the place of rest, and to the dwelling-place of all those who rejoice, and let them celebrate a festival in my honour upon the earth even as they celebrate festivals in honour of all my fellow angels. O my Lord, let Thy mercy help them!"

"Thy spirit" can certainly be a self-reference here, especially considered in context with the following sentence - and grant unto me power. There's another reference later on, but the intent of this post is to focus on 7 angels and an 8th to further solidify, well, all of this.

In Revelation 8, there are, coincidentally, 8 angels. 7 plus "another angel"

1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

What clues do we have as to the identity of the 8th angel? He stands by the altar, having the golden censer.

From Yom Kippur - the unfulfilled holiest of holy days that, well points to this angel

Leviticus 16:11 And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself:
12 And he shall take a censer full of burning coals of fire from off the altar before the LORD, and his hands full of sweet incense beaten small, and bring it within the veil:
13 And he shall put the incense upon the fire before the LORD, that the cloud of the incense may cover the mercy seat that is upon the testimony, that he die not:
14 And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.

Seven times ...

So revelation 8 may signify the one to whom the office of High Priest of Israel points offering Atonement for himself and his house. Yom Kippur may point to a series of fulfillment rather than it being fulfilled in one day. The final step, I believe, is fulfilled in Revelation 11 after the two witnesses die, ascend, and the ark is seen in heaven. This Apocryphon - The Discourse on Abbaton - also alludes to this, which I addressed in an earlier post.

So the Holy Ghost & Abbaton are the same being! This can't be! Oh wait, what's this?

Hebrews 9:6 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.
7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:
8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

So the high priests entering the Holy of Holies alone once a year on yom kippur ... signifies the Holy Ghost. Paul just sort of comes right out and makes the equation here. The mystery of entering the holiest place in heaven is not yet made manifest. In other words, how a man becomes a God - exactly when, where, and how - is not yet made manifest but will be made so when Yom Kippur is fulfilled.

Being an imperfect being who becomes Holy and joins the seven angels in their order of "Holy Ones" - that step requires the Atonement of Jesus Christ. But what about the "Destroyer" aspect? We've linked the High Priest of Israel to the 8th angel in Revelation 8 - and what does that 8th angel do?

4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Oh! Well that certainly reads Destroyery. So the 7 angels (the 7th of whom is Michael says the Lord in our very own Doctrine and Covenants) are poised to start sounding their trumps. The 7th trump does not sound until the 8th angel has finished his work as King of this world.

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Many folks read that as the devil - a fallen star - and understandably so. However, judgement and destruction is not given to Satan. And Satan holds no keys. Wait, isn't there an angel who holds the key of David - that no man can shut or open but he. Wait, could that mean death & resurrection!?

Suddenly Revelation chapter 9 makes much more sense!

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Who is commanding them? Oh yes, the star that falls unto the earth. Wait, does the star falling from heaven signify Abbadon's mortal birth? Where are we - the fifth trump. Could this be??

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Well the Apocryphon of the Discource of Abbaton is true, then, well, we know this is a heavenly angel, and that he is not only king
"over them" but over the world.

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The last post was getting too long, so here it is continued ...

What does modern revelation say of Revelation 8 (where the 8th angel signals the beginning of the trumps: )

D&C 77:12 Q. What are we to understand by the sounding of the trumpets, mentioned in the 8th chapter of Revelation?
A. We are to understand that as God made the world in six days, and on the seventh day he finished his work, and sanctified it, and also formed man out of the dust of the earth, even so, in the beginning of the seventh thousand years will the Lord God sanctify the earth, and complete the salvation of man, and judge all things, and shall redeem all things, except that which he hath not put into his power, when he shall have sealed all things, unto the end of all things; and the sounding of the trumpets of the seven angels are the preparing and finishing of his work, in the beginning of the seventh thousand years—the preparing of the way before the time of his coming.

I have bolded and italicized the words and phrases that link to the Holy Ghost and to the end-times Elias. Not a coincidence.

What about Revelation Chapter 9?

D&C 77:13 Q. When are the things to be accomplished, which are written in the 9th chapter of Revelation?
A. They are to be accomplished after the opening of the seventh seal, before the coming of Christ.

=\

What about Revelation Chapter 10?

1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Woops! Mystery! Hey John .. you know all that stuff that the 8th angel says and then the 7 angels repeat? Yeah, seal that up. I guess I just let this cat out of the bag, but again we have 7 angels and "another angel" who is the eighth. Notice his dominion - the seven colored rainbow (that aligns to the angel Jahoel in the Apocalypse of Abraham) and signifies 7 colors or 7 orders of mankind. The lion is mentioned - the lion of the tribe of Judah - the Latter-day King David. "Come down from heaven" could signify again the mortal birth - perhaps. The foot on the sea and earth can signify dominion - the Latter-day King David. Whoops, I already said that.

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Verse 7 happens near the end of the following chapter regarding the two witnesses.

8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

Hey second witness, John. Go and take the book that is given to the first witness. This is a mission and an ordinance to gather Israel

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

What does modern revelation say about chapter 10?

D&C 77:14 Q. What are we to understand by the little book which was eaten by John, as mentioned in the 10th chapter of Revelation?
A. We are to understand that it was a mission, and an ordinance, for him to gather the tribes of Israel; behold, this is Elias, who, as it is written, must come and restore all things.
15 Q. What is to be understood by the two witnesses, in the eleventh chapter of Revelation?
A. They are two prophets that are to be raised up to the Jewish nation in the last days, at the time of the restoration, and to prophesy to the Jews after they are gathered and have built the city of Jerusalem in the land of their fathers.

Now D&C 77:14 is why many folks believe Elias is John. First, consider this is a mission and an ordinance. What is the ordinance? Don't ordinances typically require two people? Second, consider:

9 Q. What are we to understand by the angel ascending from the east, Revelation 7th chapter and 2nd verse?
A. We are to understand that the angel ascending from the east is he to whom is given the seal of the living God over the twelve tribes of Israel; wherefore, he crieth unto the four angels having the everlasting gospel, saying: Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And, if you will receive it, this is Elias which was to come to gather together the tribes of Israel and restore all things.

So "this is Elias" also points to this angel ascending from the east. Is there any indication as to who this angel is?

Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Well, again we have "another angel" - a non numbered angel. Could this be the eighth angel again? Could this 8th angel be the same "another angel" throughout Revelation?

First let's look at the Greek:

https://biblehub.com/greek/243.htm

Strong's Concordance
allos: other, another
Original Word: ἄλλος, η, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: allos
Phonetic Spelling: (al'-los)
Definition: other, another
Usage: other, another (of more than two), different.

"other" of more than two. "different" of more than two. How about "different" of seven? Or, "other" of seven?

HELPS Word-studies
243 állos (a primitive word) – another of the same kind; another of a similar type.

An angel of the same order or an angel of a similar order. Hrm ... interesting! I've written quite a bit about the 144,000 and how they align to the sixth order of mankind - that seal of the name of the father to me suggests a secured promise as well as an unfilled, and unopened promise. The head of their order - the "chief" (Discourse on Abbaton) is the one who opens the seal first and learns the name of the father. Notice how the seven angels are seeing the name of the father and are terrified. Unless this world's king was a random happenstance of a set of 7 angels and an 8th (or "other" angel,) then this was not happenstance. Perhaps the 7 archangels - who all veritably know the name of the father - pass on their duty - their throne - and present it to the 8th angel of a similar order who is earning his right to join the order of "Holy Ones" as Enoch calls the seven archangels. Perhaps their being afraid is intended to stand in stark contrast to the fearless little 8th angel. In 3 Enoch, Metatron, who is the Angel of the Lord in that Apocryphon, is called by the Lord "Na'ar" or youth.

Speaking of, the "Elect One" in 1 Enoch - who is this 8th angel - is specifically described as being "like" the Holy Ones.