My books- Free PDF download links

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
EdGoble
captain of 1,000

My books- Free PDF download links

Post by EdGoble »

I've posted three separate downloads of free PDFs of my books in the download section here on LDSFF of my books for those interested.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46678

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46677

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46676

I also posted the google docs links for download there if you prefer. And I also put up the links to them on amazon for the physical copies. I priced them as cheap as it would allow me to on Amazon, since I have never intended to make significant money off these. I have them out there purely for having the info out there.

The older editions were out of print for a while but the new ones for two of them should be up on Amazon shortly. Land of the North is already back up and available on Amazon. I've been working on these new editions now for a few months.

I also will be putting out a couple of new books in coming months, one that is kind of a "Book of Abraham/Kirtland Egyptian Papers Controversy and Solution for dummies" book, as well as a book on the origin of the Alphabet and the identification of the oldest Alphabet (proto-Sinaitic) as the Lunar Zodiac.

Happy reading.

Ed

lemuel
Operating Thetan

Re: My books- Free PDF download links

Post by lemuel »

Thanks! These look really cool.

EdGoble
captain of 1,000

Re: My books- Free PDF download links

Post by EdGoble »

Ok. The new versions (physical copies) are now available on Amazon. it took a few days for them to reappear.