New and Need Some Help.

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
AJ from NM
Hi, I'm new.

New and Need Some Help.

Post by AJ from NM »

My name I Andon, I am 20 soon to be 21 and I have been loosing weight to go on my mission. This is mainly a post so I can get a little advice I am very lost right now...

So right out of high school I had all my papers ready got all the doctor stuff done, met with my bishop and stake pres, all was good then got pulled aside my my bishop and he told me I had to lose a lot of weight before I could go. I was hurt sure, but that night my Dad and I signed me up for a gym. I have been working out for a year now and have lost 85lbs of fat. I needed to loose 50, BUT here is my problem the way things have been going for me is all the fat pounds I loose I gain in muscle their for my BMI (Body Mass Index) stays the same and this is the exact situation where the BMI is flawed in my opinion. But that's what the missionary board goes off of.

So I have no idea what to do now, all my friends are gone on their adventure of the Lord and unless I grow 6'' taller I can't go. I don't want to do anything other than a FULL mission. I REALLY want to share the gospel for real ya know? I want to serve SO bad, I have worked so hard, everything has fought me the whole way and I just can't take it any more! I know the gospel is true I have read the BOM, PMG, gone to mission prep, loved seminary, but despite all of my work I am still not wanted. (sorry if that seams mellow dramatic but it's how it all looks to me right now)

I talked to my stake pres, and he went to the missionary board but they just said I can't go until I hit that overall weight number...

The way I see it right now I can stop all this and go with my plans I had after I got off my mission, and my family will hate me for it and I will always have to tell the story of why I didn't go on a mission for the rest of my life.

Or keep doing this for HOW long?

When I first stared this I was full of faith and confidence, but to be honest with you now I have never felt worse about my self than I do now.

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Re: New and Need Some Help.

Post by Thomas »

My advice would be to look into a Keto diet. In my experience, it is what goes into the body that counts. exercise has little effect on weight loss.

The principle behind the Keto diet is that if you eat fat, your body will burn fat for fuel. Your body becomes fat adapted and can burn stored body fat when you limit food intake. If you eat the standard American diet, you can pretty much forgot about losing weight. Too many carbs and the biggest enemy of all, sugar in its 50 plus varied forms, both hidden and not hidden.

dewajack
captain of 100

Post by dewajack »

Try not to hate yourself, ask Heavenly Father what He thinks and let Him inform you. Ask Him what suggestions He might have to assist you in your weight loss. Also, if your desire is to serve a mission, then begin the mission now. Look for ways to share and serve those around you. There may be some in close proximity that you can share with. Again, ask the Lord for guidance, but just because you're not currently wearing a badge doesn't mean you can't be an instrument and help others.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

I had no idea that you had to meet height and weight numbers to go on a mission. That's surprising to me.
What number/BMI chart do they use?

If you lost 85lbs in fat but gained 85lbs of muscle, you would look completely different! And all that muscle should help you lose any remaining fat. Maybe you just need to put the weights down and eat healthy?

Sounds like the old military rules that messed some people over. They have since wised up a little and do measurements instead. Maybe the church needs to stop using charts and junk to disqualify people and use the spirit as a guide!

I'm am really still amazed that missionaries are prevented from serving if they do not meet a specific height and weight. Guess that's why we don't see any real muscular guys serving, their all prepubesant looking boys. Hmmm...seen some rather chubby ones too, so I don't get it.

Sorry for you opposition. It kind of made me reflect on other situations people have given to them where they are denied things such as a spouse or children despite their righteous desires. I'm sorry if this is your burden to bear in life. That's so sad.

Need a doctor waver for body fat % sent to SLC demanding a change.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

ask Joseph smith... he'd let you go

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

The way to accurately determine your BMI, by water displcament, is rarely done, and yes, calculations can be hard to go by sometimes. But if you have truly lost 85 pounds of fat, then you should look and feel significantly different. How would you even know that you have lost and simultaneously added 85 pounds, if the net result is the same weight? I don't think it likely, or even possible to lose fat pound for pound in a direct swap for muscle. Yes, people tend to lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously, but this will undoubtedly result in overall weight loss. My guess is that you have not lost the fat you need to lose.

Although exercise is an important factor in your overall health, like Thomas said, it is not your best route to weight loss. A significant change in your diet is how you lose weight. Honestly, it's not exercise, it's diet. This probably means giving up processed foods and much of your meat and eating lots and lots of veggies. And water. If you are living at home with your family, and they don't eat this way, this may be hard to do. You may have genetic or environmental factors at play that add to the problem, but even so, concentrating on your diet should yield results. You should spend some time looking into how to improve your diet, and start to monitor what you eat each day.

I don't agree with the Keto diet as suggested above, as that is a terriblely unhealthy diet, and tends to provide temporary benefits only.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Do Hydrostatic BMI, it was accepted by the USAF for some body types.

Taped measurements are only a first approximation and don't work for everyone. #-o

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Have a doctor measure with calipers.

AJ from NM
Hi, I'm new.

Post by AJ from NM »

thank you ALL for the help and support it is very nice to know others get it.
It seams that this biggest question is my diet, and when I started all this I met with a dietitian, and he told me what I need to do. I am currently in taking 2,000 cals a day, and getting about 90 grams of protein powder a day. I stay away from sugar and fatty stuff as much as possible. As that just makes sense. I also drink at least a gallon of water a day as recommended by the dietitian.

Crackers- I know exactly what I have lost because I go to a nutrition shop once a week and get on a special scale that measures exactly what you have in you. Water weight, skeletal mass, % of fat, % of muscle, and even how much each limb weighs.

Yes I look way different than when I started, and I feel better than I have in my life.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Years ago I gained some weight and after exploring the word of wisdom switched to a plant based diet and lost 40lbs and never gained it back. Been healthy ever since.

One thing I've learned is that working out alone will not help you lose weight. Diet is critical. When I lost my weight I wasn't working out at all. You need to be eating the right things but also run a calorie deficit. About 500 calories less than what would normally sustain you. Try cutting the meat as well, for alternatives check out 89eats.com

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

AJ from NM wrote: September 6th, 2017, 10:29 pm thank you ALL for the help and support it is very nice to know others get it.
It seams that this biggest question is my diet, and when I started all this I met with a dietitian, and he told me what I need to do. I am currently in taking 2,000 cals a day, and getting about 90 grams of protein powder a day. I stay away from sugar and fatty stuff as much as possible. As that just makes sense. I also drink at least a gallon of water a day as recommended by the dietitian.

Crackers- I know exactly what I have lost because I go to a nutrition shop once a week and get on a special scale that measures exactly what you have in you. Water weight, skeletal mass, % of fat, % of muscle, and even how much each limb weighs.

Yes I look way different than when I started, and I feel better than I have in my life.
Well if you look and feel better, that's awesome, and I will assume you are heading in the right direction. Even so, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in a scale even if it is "special." ;) 2000 calories sounds like a good target, but I don't understand the need for protein powder, especially since you don't seem to have a problem building muscle. In fact, we get too much protein in our standard western diet. Did your dietician explain to you why you would need the protein powder? Also, a gallon of water might be overkill. Drink plenty, but you should not overdrink.

It may just be that you need a little more time doing what you are doing. Losing weight can be a long process. I hope you will continue to have success and be able to get yourself out there on a mission soon.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Crackers wrote: September 7th, 2017, 9:37 am
AJ from NM wrote: September 6th, 2017, 10:29 pm thank you ALL for the help and support it is very nice to know others get it.

Well if you look and feel better, that's awesome, and I will assume you are heading in the right direction. Even so, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in a scale even if it is "special." ;) 2000 calories sounds like a good target, but I don't understand the need for protein powder, especially since you don't seem to have a problem building muscle. In fact, we get too much protein in our standard western diet. Did your dietician explain to you why you would need the protein powder? Also, a gallon of water might be overkill. Drink plenty, but you should not overdrink.

It may just be that you need a little more time doing what you are doing. Losing weight can be a long process. I hope you will continue to have success and be able to get yourself out there on a mission soon.
1 gallon is not over drinking. Not even close. Maybe for a 8 year old.

If I'm working out or working outside when it's hot. 1 gallon is not even enough to keep me hydrated. 2-3 gallons keeps me hydrated. That's still not over drinking.

Aj. Keep Doing what your doing, add more fat though vs carbs. Or foods that = 0 carbs. To keep the hunger pains away. Like pickles or celery. Stuff like that where the body uses as much energy to process as there is in it. Try to drop your daily intake to 1000 calories.

Apples are a good option as well as they are like pickles in that the body uses so much energy to process it. You really can't gain fat by eating apples.

If you wanna loose weight fast start swimming laps at a pool.

Michael phelps diet for training is 10,000 calories a day. To maintain weight.

You go swim laps for 2 hours a day you will burn fat.

It's the quickest way to loose weight I have found.

AJ from NM
Hi, I'm new.

Post by AJ from NM »

I was wondering about swimming, thanks
I was told to take just enough protein powder to feed the muscles, it also helps to kick your metabolism into high gear.
I will look at 89meals.com thanks!

drtanner
captain of 1,000

Post by drtanner »

AJ! You got this!! It sounds like you are making progress. The key to loosing weight on any diet is a calorie deficiency. You will hear lots of opinions on the forum about what diet is the healthiest, but I believe in you to make the right choice. Don't go to calorie deficient out of the gate however, but you defiantly want to be burning more than your taking in.

Don't give up if a mission is your goal, but also recognize that those that don't end up serving are loved and valued especially by the Lord. He can and will help you regardless. Take it day by day. I also think it is important to recognize that we all have a responsibility to love and warn our neighbors before during and after our full time mission as part as our covenants to take upon his name. Your heart is in the right place and he can make up the differences for any of your weaknesses. What that looks like may not be what you expected but no question you will see his hand in the process if you keep your heart open. Good luck!!

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

Not knowing you and your specific circumstances in addition to not knowing your dietician make making judgements and recommendations hard. I feel the need to chime in one more time, though, regarding protein powders. Most people opt for soy or milk-based (whey, casein) ones, and these are terrible for your body. If you feel the need to continue with added protein, consider doing so with a plant-based (non-soy) powder if you are not doing so already. Milk is not even a necessary element in most people's diet, though it can be beneficial in certain forms. And unfermented soy is a nightmare for your body.

You will probably notice that people who use protein powders are generally trying to bulk up. Since you are trying to trim down, lots of protein powder may be hindering you more than helping. Just something to consider. It doesn't sound like you will be hurting in the muscle department once you meet your goals, which I'm sure you will.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Volunteer to got to Huston and do clean up work with Mormon helping hands the weight will just melt off working like that takes your mind off your body and one just keeps going and it is great fun and camaraderie in those clean up events. Will also get you some good brownie points for your mission application.... Mission is about forgetting yourself and thinking more or others, so forget your self and go to work.....

leave the weights and do aerobic exercise - cycling is the best way to burn calories as one can spend 4 hours on a bike a day. The calorie burn on a bicycle s slow enough that while your are cycling you body can break down fat and convert it to energy.

I would go on a 1 month hiking trail where you have to walk 15-20 miles a day and carry all your own gear, after a month you would be so thin they would put you on a diet to gain weight but give you exemption to go on mission. .

ok a few suggestions - that will make the rest of your life much better and have a long term positive impact.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

AJ from NM wrote: September 7th, 2017, 12:12 pm I was wondering about swimming, thanks
I was told to take just enough protein powder to feed the muscles, it also helps to kick your metabolism into high gear.
I will look at 89meals.com thanks!
I second swimming for burning calories.

Skip the protein powder and eat nuts and beans. I know, calories, but also satiety so you aren't as hungry. It works.

Real food over supplements to lose weight.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

AJ from NM wrote: September 5th, 2017, 7:43 pm My name I Andon, I am 20 soon to be 21 and I have been loosing weight to go on my mission. This is mainly a post so I can get a little advice I am very lost right now...

So right out of high school I had all my papers ready got all the doctor stuff done, met with my bishop and stake pres, all was good then got pulled aside my my bishop and he told me I had to lose a lot of weight before I could go. I was hurt sure, but that night my Dad and I signed me up for a gym. I have been working out for a year now and have lost 85lbs of fat. I needed to loose 50, BUT here is my problem the way things have been going for me is all the fat pounds I loose I gain in muscle their for my BMI (Body Mass Index) stays the same and this is the exact situation where the BMI is flawed in my opinion. But that's what the missionary board goes off of.

So I have no idea what to do now, all my friends are gone on their adventure of the Lord and unless I grow 6'' taller I can't go. I don't want to do anything other than a FULL mission. I REALLY want to share the gospel for real ya know? I want to serve SO bad, I have worked so hard, everything has fought me the whole way and I just can't take it any more! I know the gospel is true I have read the BOM, PMG, gone to mission prep, loved seminary, but despite all of my work I am still not wanted. (sorry if that seams mellow dramatic but it's how it all looks to me right now)

I talked to my stake pres, and he went to the missionary board but they just said I can't go until I hit that overall weight number...

The way I see it right now I can stop all this and go with my plans I had after I got off my mission, and my family will hate me for it and I will always have to tell the story of why I didn't go on a mission for the rest of my life.

Or keep doing this for HOW long?

When I first stared this I was full of faith and confidence, but to be honest with you now I have never felt worse about my self than I do now.
Your story is not making sense. First, you said you 'needed to lose 50 lbs.', which rings true. I've heard of missionaries being told this. But, then you claim that you lost 85 lbs. Which means there shouldn't be a problem, you should be able to put your papers in now. What doesn't make sense is that you say your body mass index hasn't changed. How much weight did you start out at? 85 lbs ought to make a dent in it, especially if you were told you only needed to lose 50 lbs. Also, I've never heard them using Body mass index, everyone knows there are problems with using it. What's going on? Now that you've lost the weight, has that changed your mind about wanting to going?

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

AI2.0 wrote: September 8th, 2017, 5:38 pm
Your story is not making sense. First, you said you 'needed to lose 50 lbs.', which rings true. I've heard of missionaries being told this. But, then you claim that you lost 85 lbs. Which means there shouldn't be a problem, you should be able to put your papers in now. What doesn't make sense is that you say your body mass index hasn't changed. How much weight did you start out at? 85 lbs ought to make a dent in it, especially if you were told you only needed to lose 50 lbs. Also, I've never heard them using Body mass index, everyone knows there are problems with using it. What's going on? Now that you've lost the weight, has that changed your mind about wanting to going?
It is very confusing and does not make sense to me either, to loose 85pound of fat is a great progress and should be enough..
But what he is saying is that he lost 85 and still needs to loose additional 50pds. Second the claim is that all the gym put on muscle mass and that has added poundage to his BMI which still requires the additional 50pound loss. If you eat more than what your body burns then you will not loose weight.
If a person can loose 85pounds loosing additional 50 should be easy.

It is very common among dietitians to say that weight loss is 80% diet. The ward that I am in currently has female prospective missionary but has been rejected for weight loss, and I am not seeing much improvement. At that young age to carry so much extra pounds is bad, it is really not hard to loose the weight (unless one has extreme health issues, which in any case would be problematic for going on a mission) just a tiny little bit of self control required.

As to BMI is it not perfect and people who do extreme body building will be out - for the majority of people it is a very good indicator, it has quiet a range of weights that fir the norm an what is consider healthy - that range deals with different body shapes, thing like blood pressure and blood shugar levels and general fitness are also taken into account. .

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 8th, 2017, 6:21 pm
AI2.0 wrote: September 8th, 2017, 5:38 pm
It is very confusing and does not make sense to me either, to loose 85pound of fat is a great progress and should be enough..
But what he is saying is that he lost 85 and still needs to loose additional 50pds. Second the claim is that all the gym put on muscle mass and that has added poundage to his BMI which still requires the additional 50pound loss. If you eat more than what your body burns then you will not loose weight.
If a person can loose 85pounds loosing additional 50 should be easy.

It is very common among dietitians to say that weight loss is 80% diet. The ward that I am in currently has female prospective missionary but has been rejected for weight loss, and I am not seeing much improvement. At that young age to carry so much extra pounds is bad, it is really not hard to loose the weight (unless one has extreme health issues, which in any case would be problematic for going on a mission) just a tiny little bit of self control required.

As to BMI is it not perfect and people who do extreme body building will be out - for the majority of people it is a very good indicator, it has quiet a range of weights that fir the norm an what is consider healthy - that range deals with different body shapes, thing like blood pressure and blood shugar levels and general fitness are also taken into account. .
I'm sorry to be nitpicky, but I have to say something first. The proper word is 'lose' or 'losing'. 'Loose' means to make something less tight, as in to 'loosen'.
This is a very common mistake on this forum, several others have mixed up the word on this thread even and it is so common and consistent that it clearly is not a typo.

So, you are saying that he still needs to lose 50 pounds. Okay, I must have misunderstood what he wrote. I'm not sure of his claim that his body mass index hasn't changed though and while I've heard about missionaries being told to lose a certain amount of weight, I've never heard that they also tested body mass index. I'm just a little unsure what to make of 'AJ from NM'..... as I agree, it seems that if he's lost 85 lbs, that's excellent and I'd expect there would be no problem with his serving.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

If you are obviously in the healthy weight range, I'm pretty sure there is someone who can sign off regardless of BMI.

I have learned 3 things about weight loss, two of them surprising to me.

First, diet matters a little. Don't eat junk. If I eat junk, I will not lose weight, bar none. Other than that, I have not notice it make a difference regardless of 500 calorie a day restrictions (with 2 hours a day at the gym) or 3500 calories (which is hard to eat with no junk).
Second, you MUST exercise all muscle groups. If you leave a significant muscle group unexercised, your body will use that muscle for energy. When I do an hour of spin on my schedule and also do a 10-15 minute upper body workout in the morning, I will lose a pound a week. When I do not do the upper body workout, I will maintain or even gain up to two pounds per week!
Third, whenever someone inexplicably gains weight, I noticed they have recently stopped having deep conversations with anyone. This has been the most surprising and most consistent factor I see in weight loss. I have worked with people who were fit and trim and they never worked out and ate junk all day and sat around an office. Growing up, I knew a girl thin as a twig that would sit around and watch TV and eat an ENTIRE bag of Malt O' MEal cereal. Every single morning.

If I hold to these three tips, I always lose weight, 100%.

AJ from NM
Hi, I'm new.

Post by AJ from NM »

So I needed to loose 50 pounds all together to get me to the weight my BMI is acceptable, I have lost now 89 pounds and I have gained 89 pounds of muscle so the number that the missionary board wants to see has not changed.
Just to get a seance of what I do, in the mornings around 7am I go ride my bike for as long as I can. Then I work with some good people at their house, I do a lot of ranch style work for them, then I go to the gym, sleep, repeat.
I am just getting more and more frustrated and tired, just a week ago my last guy I went through church with let for his mission he is bigger than me, but taller... So had no problems.
thank you all for the encouragement I will Re- re-evaluate my diet and "just keep swimming!"

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

Hi! It's great to have a goal of going on a mission. I believe I can offer a few suggestions.

Most Americans tend to have similar problems = high sugar, high meat, no green vegetables. This is essentially the word of wisdom.

And most problems with a lot of things can receive help from UPPIng green vegetables. Someone said eat more beans but I would suggest instead stuff like vegetables of certain areas; kale, celery, tomatoes, lettuce...anything green and leafy. Try to make a lot of your diet come to this area and not from others.

For your exercise I would avoid the muscle promoting exercises and instead focus on the aerobic stuff. So stuff like exercise biking, swimming for a period of time you could do...you don't need stuff like squat machines, bench presses and so on. Jump ropes are good.

By the way I had this guy on my mission lose 80 pounds ONLY from not eating after 5 PM (with going to bed normally). So move your meals to earlier times and nothing late at night. (This is a bit harder for some people.) Also an inability to lower your weight can be a possible symptom of sugar imbalance in your blood even if your trying to control it. (genetic... :( Some people in my family have trouble with this. Sometimes its first spotted as a thyroid problem but also a sugar problem and insulin may be affected.)

As above i want to come back to the big 3; lower your sugar, lower your meat, and up your green vegetables. Also with that is avoiding processed food and cut down on restaurant food (ugh thats hard but its true they put tons of stuff in there that we don't know.) But one thing people screw up on is they think OK I can do this I'll lower my sugar and meats...but then they make recipes that alter the food too much. Try to stay to simple dishes and stuff. An example of this is Vietnamese food. Have you ever seen real Vietnamese food and people that didn't grow up in the U.S.? They are stick thin...no joke. And a lot of their foods are more simple than ours our. We alter them too much by processing, chemical dumping, and basically changing the very nature of it. But some cultures they still stick to leafy green soups with some rice noodles like Vietnamese food. You would have to see real Vietnamese food for a good example of this and not the restaurant stuff. But you look at Vietnamese traditional homestyle soup and it will have some pho noodles in there but if they are real Viets it will be chock full of stuff of leafy greens that are most of the soup. It's pretty amazing. I thought this would be a good example to use of foods that are tasty and good but not altered so much. The more its altered from original state the more problems you can gain. It comes back to keeping it simple. You can still eat delicious wonderful tasting food if you do this stuff. Is there any wonder why missionaries serving in developing countries lose weight? It's not so much that they are eating less but they are eating the real unaltered food in a more healthy and unaltered state. Its very cool in most cases! Yes! It can work! You can do this its GOING to happen!

If you need more information message me privately!

Stay away from; lasagna, pizza, complex foods that mix fats, oils with carbs, and or with meats! Avoid mixing stuff like cheese with potatoes; another heavy gain area that hurts us. the protein and fat mixed with the cheese plus we eat tons of potatoes which are sugars... now you can still eat potatoes but don't mix them with tons of other stuff...its just fine doing them with simple stuff.

Here's an example; instead of mixing potatoes with cheese and meats and casseroles which will kill you....keep the potatoes thin sliced and bake them. (Oh also avoid stir fry...do baking instead.) When the thin sliced potato chips finish then slice up also cucumbers and tomatoes in also the same thin disc shaped formation. Then put them together in a sandwich. (This is all healthy food and no dairy see...it will totally be healthy.) Then dip the 3 layered concoction in either a bit of mustard and/or a small amount of soy sauce. Yum...you just ate healthy and it was super fricking tasty.

Change the way you eat to research simple stuff that will keep you healthy and taste good....and once again don't eat late at night. (which is hard for me but it works.)

I know this stuff works. You can talk to me and I'd like to help you. To give you an idea...I've tried to eat like this for awhile. I am the same weight I was in high school around 170. And I came home from my mission about 18 years ago. This works.

One more thing...if you try vegan stuff you have to be careful about protein upkeep to stay healthy. I've done variations of vegetable diets and its not necessary to be stone cold meat less but cutting your meat down significantly will help a ton. Low cheese is good too and lower dairy; some people just don't do well with dairy actually...

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

AJ from NM wrote: September 11th, 2017, 8:10 pm So I needed to loose 50 pounds all together to get me to the weight my BMI is acceptable, I have lost now 89 pounds and I have gained 89 pounds of muscle so the number that the missionary board wants to see has not changed.
Just to get a seance of what I do, in the mornings around 7am I go ride my bike for as long as I can. Then I work with some good people at their house, I do a lot of ranch style work for them, then I go to the gym, sleep, repeat.
I am just getting more and more frustrated and tired, just a week ago my last guy I went through church with let for his mission he is bigger than me, but taller... So had no problems.
thank you all for the encouragement I will Re- re-evaluate my diet and "just keep swimming!"
Have you ever seen a fat marathon runner?

High Intesity Training has been proven best for most people. Check out Dr. Mercola's website.

Lifting weights is for bulking up, try running 20-30 miles per week, and try to work up to 10 miles 3 times a week.

Maybe you can join the military reserves and let Uncle Sam help you out. Anyone familiar with missionaries being allowed to take a deferment to go on a mission? Lackland AFB is wonderful this time of year. ;)