Remnant General Conference this weekend

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
underdog
captain of 100

Re: Remnant General Conference this weekend

Post by underdog »

lemuel wrote: September 5th, 2017, 6:36 pm
underdog wrote: September 3rd, 2017, 8:02 pm A few points:
  • Denver prophesied that America will be destroyed by fratricide and genocide. I would imagine this prophecy should make headlines very soon.
  • Said more or less that the solar eclipse from Aug 21 signified the withdrawing of the Lord's spirit from the earth due to the wickedness of man.
  • Said that hate would increase. Hate and anger will get out of control.
  • Said the times of Gentiles has been fulfilled.
  • Said to love one another. Even when hated and persecuted.
Many pearls were given.
Did DS say the times of Gentiles were actually fulfilled or that they would be soon?
I'm 99% certain he said that the times of Gentiles have been fulfilled. The day of Grace has passed. The blood moons (the tetrad) testified of that as well as the two connected fish in Pisces got severed by one blood moon and the smaller fish (the few gathered into the net) was free to move upward toward heaven, while the bigger fish remained tied rotate around the elliptical eternally. There are so many signs in the heavens being fulfilled, this should tell you something big is afoot. Sept 23 THIS MONTH is the fulfillment of the greatest END TIMES prophesy to date. Rev 12:1-2 is being fulfilled without a doubt. Man cannot control the heavens. God is saying by the stars that the Kingdom of God is being born soon.

Is it a coincidence that the covenant was just offered by God and entered into by a few people? There are so many signs in the heavens taking place. The solar eclipse a couple weeks ago. The moon is Heavenly Mother. The sun is Heavenly Father. Is there a more poetic way to describe in the heavens our Heavenly Mother giving up hope for her children (i.e., the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled)?
Last edited by underdog on September 5th, 2017, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 5th, 2017, 6:38 pm
  • Denver prophesied that America will be destroyed by fratricide and genocide. I would imagine this prophecy should make headlines very soon.
  • Said more or less that the solar eclipse from Aug 21 signified the withdrawing of the Lord's spirit from the earth due to the wickedness of man.
Many pearls were given.
I don't care how many prophecies a person has. As long as they are things I have no knowledge of, or that correspond to my own, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But when someone else's prophecies contradict my own, that's when my eyebrows go up.

If the first point is concerning the United States of America, that it will be destroyed while under our Constitution, then that's a false prophecy.

I haven't gotten anything about the significance of the solar eclipse, but the idea of the Lord withdrawing His spirit from the earth is not consistent with my own understandings. Denver is acting as if this is the time of the end, even the end times, but the end times haven't started, yet. Everything starts with Elias, and Elias hasn't stood up, yet.

The third point seems to me to be more fear-mongering, as if this were the times of the end. Hate will increase in some, love will increase in others. It is all an ebb and flow at this time.

The fourth point, however, is flat out wrong. There is no way the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled, yet. That doesn't happen until after the Josephite makes his appearance and all the records come forth. So, yet another falsehood.

The last point I totally agree with. Amen to that.

The count then is one pearl and four turds.
Curious, are you saying YOU are a prophet sent by God?

I'll comment on the first bullet. You said,
If the first point is concerning the United States of America, that it will be destroyed while under our Constitution, then that's a false prophecy.
Are you aware that there was a solar eclipse on Aug 21 2017 whose path of Totality moved diagonally across America from the NW to the SE, and that there will be another one SEVEN (means "completion") years later, moving diagonally across America from the NE to the SW, thus forming an "X" over America?

If you're God telegraphing a message to the inhabitants of America from the heavens, is there a CLEARER or more GRAPHIC way you could communicate a warning to inhabitants on this land?

EVERYBODY is given the way to judge. We are given the Spirit of Christ. I feel I'm led to examine these signs in the heavens. Is that just me or a few others? Am I weird? Or might the Spirit of God be a guiding influence, whispering, and gently warning us: GET READY!

I don't need to remind you of Amos 3:7. Surely the Lord God will do nothing (as in Destroy the people) except he reveal his secrets to his servants the prophets.

WE HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED. I imagine Denver will preach this message to the Christians later this year in LA, Dallas, and Atlanta. Just guessing. Denver is a modern-day Jonah. Will the people of Ninevah repent, is the question.

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

August 21, 2017:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... Aug21T.png

April 8, 2024:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... Apr08T.png

So what did all the other total eclipses crossing North America mean?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... ted_States

And if it's meant to "cross out" America, signifying the end of the times of the Gentiles, as you put it, why didn't it cross from Alaska to Florida. And why wouldn't the 2024 one (coming in 6.5 years) cross from California to Maine? And isn't the other "cross" coming in 2024? The previous total eclipse that actually crossed the intercontinental U.S. was like 1979.

And it looks like the X point of the 2017/2024 paths would be like the Southern tip of Illinois (no doubt where the city of Zarahemla used to be).

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

How ironic as we come to the 500 year anniversary of Martin Luther's protest against the Catholic Church, we are reliving the same arguments.

Keys, keys, keys. Who cares what the scriptures say, the Pope, I mean the prophet has the keys.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Thomas wrote: September 5th, 2017, 10:11 pm How ironic as we come to the 500 year anniversary of Martin Luther's protest against the Catholic Church, we are reliving the same arguments.

Keys, keys, keys. Who cares what the scriptures say, the Pope, I mean the prophet has the keys.
Can god make copy's of the keys and hand them out to others?

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

I know he can take them back and people don't realize it. Hundreds of millions of Catholics haven't figured that one out yet.

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 5th, 2017, 8:53 pm
underdog wrote: September 5th, 2017, 8:17 pm Curious, are you saying YOU are a prophet sent by God?
I've had the spirit of prophecy, and the gift to prophesy, since the age of nine, received shortly after I was baptized in the LDS church. I've been prophesying practically my whole life. But God hasn't sent me to anyone to communicate any messages (lately, that is.)
underdog wrote: September 5th, 2017, 8:17 pm I'll comment on the first bullet. You said,
Are you aware that there was a solar eclipse on Aug 21 2017 whose path of Totality moved diagonally across America from the NW to the SE, and that there will be another one SEVEN (means "completion") years later, moving diagonally across America from the NE to the SW, thus forming an "X" over America?

If you're God telegraphing a message to the inhabitants of America from the heavens, is there a CLEARER or more GRAPHIC way you could communicate a warning to inhabitants on this land?
No, I was wasn't aware of the second eclipse. But I knew about the first eclipse. And that is a very interesting thing, the X marks the spot thing. Where does the mid-point of the X take place, I wonder?

As for your question, the best way God could use to communicate a message or warning to the inhabitants of this land would be through someone that has the gift to prophesy, or the gift of the word of knowledge (the spirit of revelation), such as myself. And God hasn't communicated any such thing to me. But I have been able to perceive some of the future of this nation, and there will be no destruction of America under the U.S. Constitution. And if Denver is saying contrariwise, or if anyone is saying contrariwise to this word I'm giving, then they ain't true prophets, for all of my prophecies and revelations are true.
underdog wrote: September 5th, 2017, 8:17 pm EVERYBODY is given the way to judge. We are given the Spirit of Christ. I feel I'm led to examine these signs in the heavens. Is that just me or a few others? Am I weird? Or might the Spirit of God be a guiding influence, whispering, and gently warning us: GET READY!

I don't need to remind you of Amos 3:7. Surely the Lord God will do nothing (as in Destroy the people) except he reveal his secrets to his servants the prophets.

WE HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED. I imagine Denver will preach this message to the Christians later this year in LA, Dallas, and Atlanta. Just guessing. Denver is a modern-day Jonah. Will the people of Ninevah repent, is the question.
The Spirit of God is certainly inspiring the masses to "Get ready," but the message is not "Get ready for impending destruction," but "Get ready, for Elias is about to appear!" The Spirit has been shouting Elias's impending appearance to me for about 7 years now, and not just to me, either, but to others, as well. Even Christians are receiving this message about Elias.

Regarding Amos 3:7, that applies to me. If the Lord hasn't revealed any such thing to me, then ditch those who are speaking contrariwise or proclaiming things I haven't put my stamp of approval on. If I say, "That ain't from the Lord," then it ain't from the Lord. And I should know: I've been dealing with the Lord since I was born, years before I ever joined the church. How long has Denver been dealing with Him? Since he joined the church? Since after he joined the church? Denver is no prophet, nor is he a revelator. He may be a very nice person, probably much nicer than me, much more charitable and so on. Of that, I won't deny. But prophetic? Nope. A revelator? Nope. How do I know? Because I have the discerning of spirits, and I've had it since age nine. I have always been able to tell phonies, those professing the spirit of prophesying or the spirit of revelation, but without actually having it. Denver has the spirit of a man, nothing more. He is no modern-day Jonah. Not even close. I admit he got a raw deal on his excommunication, but his subsequent actions were not correct.

Nobody ought to willingly leave Elias's shadow. And those who have left, ought to return and submit to the keys. Nobody has authorization to establish Zion, except Elias. Elias will return, go to his shadow, conform it to his person, and then what will you do? This man won't be like "the brethren." You leave Elias's shadow and do your own thing now, and nothing happens to you. But when Elias returns, he restores the two-handed condition, and that means if you submit to him, you get blessed, and if you don't, you get cursed. This man will control the destinies of the world. The Brethren, for all their authoritativeness, are small beans in comparison. Better to come in and come back now, before Elias shows up and sends out a curse upon all the Mormons who refuse to enter back into the fold.
You asked,
No, I was wasn't aware of the second eclipse. But I knew about the first eclipse. And that is a very interesting thing, the X marks the spot thing. Where does the mid-point of the X take place, I wonder?
On the New Madrid Fault Line near western KY, I recall. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJDpFk4MJfk. That's a 2-min video I just found on YouTube. I was at this X marks the spot area just a couple weeks ago in person to watch the eclipse.

Let me ask you, since you've been watching for this Elias, is it possible that Denver Snuffer IS this Elias? I've thought of him as a sort of John the Baptist type of prophet, preparing the way before the Lord returns.

And another thing, I'm not sure I follow you when you talk about "leaving Elias' shadow. Could you explain?

Finally, since you have the gift of prophesy (and I'm counting on you to be completely honest here before all people), have you EVER (even one time in all the years of prophesying) been wrong? And if not wrong even one time in your life, could you name your top two prophesies?

Also, you said:
But God hasn't sent me to anyone to communicate any messages (lately, that is.)
Assuming you are a prophet in that you prophesy, there is a distinction between someone with your prophetic gifts and a prophet "sent" by the Lord. The latter is commanded to do certain assignments. Jonah was a good example. If you are acting on assignment (i.e., given the keys), and proclaiming this assignment to the world, this is one way the people may know you are a true prophet. You declare it. And once the assignment is over, your mission is over, and you may or may not be given another errand.

I think it's cool that you can prophesy (assuming you are telling the truth). Moses wished everybody were prophets, not just him.
Last edited by underdog on September 6th, 2017, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

Jesef wrote: September 5th, 2017, 9:24 pm August 21, 2017:

April 8, 2024:

And if it's meant to "cross out" America, signifying the end of the times of the Gentiles, as you put it, why didn't it cross from Alaska to Florida. And why wouldn't the 2024 one (coming in 6.5 years) cross from California to Maine? And isn't the other "cross" coming in 2024? The previous total eclipse that actually crossed the intercontinental U.S. was like 1979.

And it looks like the X point of the 2017/2024 paths would be like the Southern tip of Illinois (no doubt where the city of Zarahemla used to be).
I appreciate your critical thinking.

But you can "critical think" yourself out of the obvious. Same with Rev 12:1-2 being fulfilled in 17 days from now.

I do not make this next statement lightly. Beginning with the 4 blood moons happening 2014-2015, and continuing with 2017 (solar eclipse and the fulfillment of Rev 12:1-2 on Sept 23, 2017), we are living in the rarest of times. We are witnessing the greatest signs in the heavens ever given since the birth and death of Christ.

It couldn't be more obvious.

Of course, Hel 16 applies to our day:
13 But it came to pass in the ninetieth year of the reign of the judges, there were great signs given unto the people, and wonders; and the words of the prophets began to be fulfilled.
and...
22 And many more things did the people imagine up in their hearts, which were foolish and vain; and they were much disturbed, for Satan did stir them up to do iniquity continually; yea, he did go about spreading rumors and contentions upon all the face of the land, that he might harden the hearts of the people against that which was good and against that which should come.

23 And notwithstanding the signs and the wonders which were wrought among the people of the Lord, and the many miracles which they did, Satan did get great hold upon the hearts of the people upon all the face of the land.
For folks who don't know the BoM, Helaman 16 is in the few years immediately preceding the birth of Christ.

We are now IT APPEARS in the years IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING the Second Coming of Christ. The events recorded in Hel 16 are a type (or prophesy) of things to occur in our day.

America is where Zion will be established. America matters, not because of ego centrism, but because of God's prophecies. God is warning the people of this land: destruction is imminent! Repent and come unto me by making a covenant that you may abide the day.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

underdog wrote: September 6th, 2017, 7:01 am

April 8, 2024:

But you can "critical think" yourself out of the obvious. Same with Rev 12:1-2 being fulfilled in 17 days from now.

I do not make this next statement lightly. Beginning with the 4 blood moons happening 2014-2015, and continuing with 2017 (solar eclipse and the fulfillment of Rev 12:1-2 on Sept 23, 2017), we are living in the rarest of times. We are witnessing the greatest signs in the heavens ever given since the birth and death of Christ.

13 But it came to pass in the ninetieth year of the reign of the judges, there were great signs given unto the people, and wonders; and the words of the prophets began to be fulfilled.
and...
22 And many more things did the people imagine up in their hearts, which were foolish and vain; and they were much disturbed, for Satan did stir them up to do iniquity continually; yea, he did go about spreading rumors and contentions upon all the face of the land, that he might harden the hearts of the people against that which was good and against that which should come.

23 And notwithstanding the signs and the wonders which were wrought among the people of the Lord, and the many miracles which they did, Satan did get great hold upon the hearts of the people upon all the face of the land.
For folks who don't know the BoM, Helaman 16 is in the few years immediately preceding the birth of Christ.

We are now IT APPEARS in the years IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING the Second Coming of Christ. The events recorded in Hel 16 are a type (or prophesy) of things to occur in our day.

America is where Zion will be established. America matters, not because of ego centrism, but because of God's prophecies. God is warning the people of this land: destruction is imminent! Repent and come unto me by making a covenant that you may abide the day.
A solar eclipse in our day is not considered a great sign. Straining at knats?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Thomas wrote: September 5th, 2017, 10:11 pm How ironic as we come to the 500 year anniversary of Martin Luther's protest against the Catholic Church, we are reliving the same arguments.

Wouldn't it be a bugger if the Pope had them all along!

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Arenera wrote: September 6th, 2017, 7:23 am
underdog wrote: September 6th, 2017, 7:01 am

April 8, 2024:

and...

A solar eclipse in our day is not considered a great sign. Straining at knats?
Let me give you some prophetic info:
How Many Eclipses in a Year?
Most calendar years have 2 solar eclipses. The maximum number of solar eclipses that can take place in the same year is 5, but this is rare. According to NASA calculations, only about 25 years in the past 5,000 years have had 5 solar eclipses. The last time this happened was in 1935, and the next time will be in 2206.

List Solar Eclipses 1900–2199
Types of Solar Eclipses
There are 3 main types of solar eclipses:

total solar eclipses
partial solar eclipses
annular eclipses
In addition, there are hybrid solar eclipses, also called annular-total eclipse, when an annular eclipse changes into a total eclipse, or vice versa.

The darkest stage of a total, annular, or hybrid eclipse can only be seen from a small area. Still, solar eclipses, except hybrid eclipses, get their name from the maximum point of the eclipse, even if this point lasts less than a second. In reality, however, all solar eclipses look like partial solar eclipses in most places and for most of the duration.

When Does a Solar Eclipse Occur?
Solar eclipses can only happen around New Moon because of the alignment of Earth, the Moon, and the Sun which happens at that time. But this does not mean that eclipses of the Sun happen every New Moon night.

The New Moon and the Sun also have to be near a lunar node, which happens a little less than 6 months apart, and lasts, on average, around 34.5 days. This period is called the eclipse season, and it is the only time that eclipses take place.

The lunar nodes are 2 points where the plane of the Moon's orbital path around Earth meets Earth's orbital plane around the Sun, the ecliptic. The orbital paths meet because the plane of the Moon's path around Earth is inclined at an angle of approximately 5° to the ecliptic.

Solar vs. Lunar Eclipses
Even though solar eclipses take place every year, they are considered a rare sight, much rarer than a lunar eclipse. There are 2 reasons for this:

A solar eclipse is only visible from a limited path on Earth, while a lunar eclipse is visible from every location on the night-side of the Earth while it lasts.
Lunar eclipses also tend to last longer than solar eclipses and therefore occur much more frequently in any given location.
Total Eclipse in the US in August 2017
On August 21, 2017, there will be a total solar eclipse visible in a belt spanning all across the US. This will be the first total solar eclipse visible from anywhere on mainland United States since the total solar eclipse in March 1979. The next one will be in April 2024, but it will not be visible from nearly as many US locations as the 2017 eclipse.

Look up eclipses by location
On average, it takes about 375 years for a total solar eclipse to happen again at the same location. By comparison, a total lunar eclipse, also known as a Blood Moon, can be seen from any location approximately every 2.5 years.

There are, on average, about 240 solar eclipses worldwide each century. By comparison, there are about 380 lunar eclipses.

How Often Do Solar and Lunar Eclipses Occur
Most years have 4 eclipses, which is the minimum number of eclipses that take place in a year; 2 of these 4 eclipses are always solar eclipses. While rare, the maximum number of eclipses that can take place in a calendar year is 7.

There are 2 or 3 eclipses during every eclipse season. At least 1 of these is always a solar eclipse, sometimes 2. The same is true for lunar eclipses. Which order they come in, depends on how each eclipse season coincides with the lunar (synodic) month.

The lunar month is the period it takes the Moon to go through all the Moon Phases from a New Moon to the next, and it lasts, on average, 29.5 days. This is 5 days less than an eclipse season, and therefore, there will always be at least 1 New Moon, resulting in a solar eclipse, and at least 1 Full Moon, resulting in a lunar eclipse, during each eclipse season.

This is also why solar and lunar eclipses come in pairs–a solar eclipse always takes place either about 2 weeks before or after a lunar eclipse, and vice versa.

At most, there can be 2 New Moons and 1 Full Moon, or 2 Full Moons and 1 New Moon in the same eclipse season.

List all eclipses Worldwide
Similar Eclipses Every 18 Years
Solar eclipses occur in cycles, called eclipse cycles. One of the most popularly studied eclipse cycles is the Saros cycle. The ancient Babylonians used it to predict lunar eclipses.

The Saros cycle is a period of approximately 6,585.3 days, or around 18 years, 11 days, and 8 hours, and it occurs due to a combination of 3 lunar cycles:

The lunar (synodic) month: the time it takes from one New Moon to the next.
The anomalistic month: the time it takes from Moon perigee to perigee, the point of the Moon's orbit closest to Earth.
The draconic month: the time it takes from one lunar node to another. Also called the nodical month, it lasts, on average, 27.212220 days ( i.e., 27 days, 5 hours, 5 minutes, and 35.8 seconds).

2 solar eclipses separated by a Saros cycle have certain similarities–they occur at the same lunar node, with the Moon roughly at the same distance from Earth. The eclipses also take place around the same time of the year.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Robin Hood wrote: September 6th, 2017, 7:31 am

Look closely and you can see the keys, they are in plain site.
08883FBF-99E2-41C6-A42D-8E4E043A0CC1-7293-00000E9CF33EAED0.jpeg
08883FBF-99E2-41C6-A42D-8E4E043A0CC1-7293-00000E9CF33EAED0.jpeg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 875 times

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: September 5th, 2017, 6:38 pm
Many pearls were given.
I don't care how many prophecies a person has. As long as they are things I have no knowledge of, or that correspond to my own, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But when someone else's prophecies contradict my own, that's when my eyebrows go up.

I haven't gotten anything about the significance of the solar eclipse, but the idea of the Lord withdrawing His spirit from the earth is not consistent with my own understandings. Denver is acting as if this is the time of the end, even the end times, but the end times haven't started, yet. Everything starts with Elias, and Elias hasn't stood up, yet.

The third point seems to me to be more fear-mongering, as if this were the times of the end. Hate will increase in some, love will increase in others. It is all an ebb and flow at this time.

The fourth point, however, is flat out wrong. There is no way the times of the Gentiles have been fulfilled, yet. That doesn't happen until after the Josephite makes his appearance and all the records come forth. So, yet another falsehood.

The last point I totally agree with. Amen to that.

The count then is one pearl and four turds.
I think Denver Snuffer is falling into the old trap that so many of these types fall into. He's starting to actually believe he can foretell future events, but making predictions is not hard to do, you just piggy back onto and copy other's predictions that are already out there.

Many have been trying to make claims about the Solar eclipse, it's not surprising Snuffer said this. And, maybe he'll decide that he is Elias. He thinks himself the Davidic servant, I suppose he can think he's also Elias. Maybe he'll come out at some point and say this because he can always say it was revealed to him earlier--his name change to David experience was something he shared years after the fact.

I think he's saying the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled because my understanding is that he's saying that Joseph's dispensation ended and that this is a new dispensation and he's the head of it. I think this is to suit his promotion of his own prophetic mission and so he's reinterpreting scriptures speaking of 'one last time' and/or 'for the last time' to fit into his views on this and make a place for himself in end times history.

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

Actually, I would be quite surprised if Snuffer claimed to be Elias since he has already said, Joseph Smith was the spirit of Elias for our day.

Personally, I think Snuffer is the spirit of Elijah but he makes no such claim himself.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Personally I think Snuffster is the spirit of Korihor. The lie the Devil tells changes from time to time, but it's always a lie.

53 But behold, the devil hath deceived me; for he appeared unto me in the form of an angel, and said unto me: Go and reclaim this people, for they have all gone astray after an unknown God. And he said unto me: There is no God; yea, and he taught me that which I should say. And I have taught his words; and I taught them because they were pleasing unto the carnal mind; and I taught them, even until I had much success, insomuch that I verily believed that they were true; and for this cause I withstood the truth, even until I have brought this great curse upon me.

Snuffer to a "T"

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

Arenera wrote: September 6th, 2017, 7:37 am
Robin Hood wrote: September 6th, 2017, 7:31 am

Look closely and you can see the keys, they are in plain site.

08883FBF-99E2-41C6-A42D-8E4E043A0CC1-7293-00000E9CF33EAED0.jpeg
And who holds them?

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

shadow wrote: September 6th, 2017, 11:44 am Personally I think Snuffster is the spirit of Korihor. The lie the Devil tells changes from time to time, but it's always a lie.

53 But behold, the devil hath deceived me; for he appeared unto me in the form of an angel, and said unto me: Go and reclaim this people, for they have all gone astray after an unknown God. And he said unto me: There is no God; yea, and he taught me that which I should say. And I have taught his words; and I taught them because they were pleasing unto the carnal mind; and I taught them, even until I had much success, insomuch that I verily believed that they were true; and for this cause I withstood the truth, even until I have brought this great curse upon me.

Snuffer to a "T"
What teachings of Denver's are "pleasing unto the carnal mind"?

Korihor admitted he had believed lies or certain assumptions that were not true until he eventually "believed that they were true." What lies or assumptions has Denver believed that are not true? Please identify them for us.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

underdog wrote: September 6th, 2017, 11:47 am
shadow wrote: September 6th, 2017, 11:44 am Personally I think Snuffster is the spirit of Korihor. The lie the Devil tells changes from time to time, but it's always a lie.

Snuffer to a "T"

Korihor admitted he had believed lies or certain assumptions that were not true until he eventually "believed that they were true." What lies or assumptions has Denver believed that are not true? Please identify them for us.
We already have been stating it. The remnants came together because "they wanted no man between them and Christ". You and the remanants think you can do this on your own, but what have you done, put Denver David ben Snuffer between you and Christ.

The lie that Denver and you have believed is that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is in apostasy. This lie has let you and others believe that Denver is a prophet, and you are following him, and you don't need the church except to use the organization and facilities for your advantage. You also believe the lie that you are a better Mormon than President Monson.

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

Arenera wrote: September 6th, 2017, 12:36 pm

Snuffer to a "T"

We already have been stating it. The remnants came together because "they wanted no man between them and Christ". You and the remanants think you can do this on your own, but what have you done, put Denver David ben Snuffer between you and Christ.

The lie that Denver and you have believed is that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is in apostasy. This lie has let you and others believe that Denver is a prophet, and you are following him, and you don't need the church except to use the organization and facilities for your advantage. You also believe the lie that you are a better Mormon than President Monson.
So you're saying that the carnal doctrine is that only Christ saves, including the fact that no mortal mediator is necessary, that we are saved by the grace of Christ after all we can do? This is what you say is "pleasing unto the carnal mind?"

I've already given you a long list of factual, documentable, verifiable facts of apostasy of the Church. So that is not a lie or a spin or an interpretation. Is it simply factual evidences of apostasy. Let me remind the readers that you, Arenera, have refused to rebut or acknowledge those factual evidences of apostasy. And yet you continue to defend the apostasy. The Church apostasy is independent of Denver Snuffer. Though the timing of complete apostasy lining up with the conclusion of Denver's 40 years of purification is a most curious thing.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

underdog wrote: September 6th, 2017, 12:44 pm

Snuffer to a "T"

So you're saying that the carnal doctrine is that only Christ saves, including the fact that no mortal mediator is necessary, that we are saved by the grace of Christ after all we can do? This is what you say is "pleasing unto the carnal mind?"

I've already given you a long list of factual, documentable, verifiable facts of apostasy of the Church. So that is not a lie or a spin or an interpretation. Is it simply factual evidences of apostasy. Let me remind the readers that you, Arenera, have refused to rebut or acknowledge those factual evidences of apostasy. And yet you continue to defend the apostasy. The Church apostasy is independent of Denver Snuffer. Though the timing of complete apostasy lining up with the conclusion of Denver's 40 years of purification is a most curious thing.
Did you say Denver's 40 years of putrefication? I might agree with you on that one.

It is a well known fact that as women, we are closer to the Spirit than you men. The Council of 15 Women, while not a correct organization, still came to a proper conclusion. Denver had to invoke secret combination stuff to get it over turned. How sad is that?

Christ said false prophets would come, and they have. He said we would know them by their fruits. John Doe, the fruit of Denver Snuffer, is just a small example of why he is false. Jesef has listed several other items that also shows Denver is false. So have AI2.0.

I have already explained to you why I know you preach falsely. You don't preach Christ. That is very simple, but a great indicator.

Don't mess with the women underdog.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Snuffer to a "T"

His mind is pleased that he has dissed the LDS church and started his own. That's gotta be quite gratifying for him. His pride has been fed and his carnal mind pleased.

Denver's lies that he believes are that the Lord's True and Living church has apostatized. He, I think honestly, believes that he somehow took the keys from the church. It's false, it's a lie, but I think he believes it. I've been to the Temple recently and can testify that those keys are still with the church. No doubt at all. But I think he believes his own deception in part because he has his followers who tell him that's what he's done. Same crap with Julie Rowe. She has an audience that have expectations of her and she tries to live up to those expectations. It's amazing how a group of lemmings can make a person feel validated.

And just to be clear that Denver's church is a lie-
11 Again I say unto you, that it shall not be given to any one to go forth to preach my gospel, or to build up my church, except he be ordained by some one who has authority, and it is known to the church that he has authority and has been regularly ordained by the heads of the church.

And-

2 For behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye have received a commandment for a law unto my church, through him whom I have appointed unto you to receive commandments and revelations from my hand.

3 And this ye shall know assuredly—that there is none other appointed unto you to receive commandments and revelations until he be taken, if he abide in me.

4 But verily, verily, I say unto you, that none else shall be appointed unto this gift except it be through him; for if it be taken from him he shall not have power except to appoint another in his stead.

5 And this shall be a law unto you, that ye receive not the teachings of any that shall come before you as revelations or commandments;

6 And this I give unto you that you may not be deceived, that you may know they are not of me.

7 For verily I say unto you, that he that is ordained of me shall come in at the gate and be ordained as I have told you before, to teach those revelations which you have received and shall receive through him whom I have appointed.

And in case some already forgot-

Again I say unto you, that it shall not be given to any one to go forth to preach my gospel, or to build up my church, except he be ordained by some one who has authority, and it is known to the church that he has authority and has been regularly ordained by the heads of the church.

Gotta love the scriptures in this, the last dispensation. Well, some don't like them.

5 We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof.

Yes, Joseph was correct. Denver was neither ordained nor called to teach what he teaches. The only title of prophet he has is preceded by the word false.

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

Arenera wrote: September 6th, 2017, 12:58 pm
underdog wrote: September 6th, 2017, 12:44 pm

Did you say Denver's 40 years of putrefication? I might agree with you on that one.

It is a well known fact that as women, we are closer to the Spirit than you men. The Council of 15 Women, while not a correct organization, still came to a proper conclusion. Denver had to invoke secret combination stuff to get it over turned. How sad is that?

Christ said false prophets would come, and they have. He said we would know them by their fruits. John Doe, the fruit of Denver Snuffer, is just a small example of why he is false. Jesef has listed several other items that also shows Denver is false. So have AI2.0.

I have already explained to you why I know you preach falsely. You don't preach Christ. That is very simple, but a great indicator.

Don't mess with the women underdog.
Don't mess with the women! Now on that, we agree! And I've met many women (the species that are closer to the Spirit, as you say), who testify that Denver's message is true.

You do know that Denver is a male. And therefore was not in or on the Council of Women which passed judgment on John Doe. And then there were women (on the original council) who came forward and exposed the fraud of the court that was held. They exposed unrighteous dominion of the woman who organized the council. They exposed in several ways how proper scriptural procedures were not followed, and how the Atonement was set at naught.

So how you implicate Denver in that mess is beyond me. His name was not signed on to any of that. I will say that I give props to the women who courageously exposed the corruption of the first council. When has a LDS court comprised of men ever shown such courage in exposing corruption of the very court they participated in??! I've never heard of such courage.

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

shadow wrote: September 6th, 2017, 1:16 pm

Snuffer to a "T"

His mind is pleased that he has dissed the LDS church and started his own. That's gotta be quite gratifying for him. His pride has been fed and his carnal mind pleased.

Denver's lies that he believes are that the Lord's True and Living church has apostatized (this is widespread knowledge in and outside the remnant. I've provided a nice list of facts that aren't deniable. Ignore at your own peril.) He, I think honestly, believes that he somehow took the keys from the church. It's false, it's a lie, but I think he believes it.(John the Baptist wrested the keys from the Jews, so there is precedent. And of course, a CHIEF tenet of Mormonism is this pattern: Restoration, then Apostasy occurs. Repeat cycle. So for you to deny the possibility is to deny history.) I've been to the Temple recently and can testify that those keys are still with the church. No doubt at all. But I think he believes his own deception in part because he has his followers who tell him that's what he's done. Same crap with Julie Rowe. She has an audience that have expectations of her and she tries to live up to those expectations. It's amazing how a group of lemmings can make a person feel validated. Good general points you make there about lemmings can help a person feel validated. That astute observation applies to the Brethren but magnified by a thousand fold. We members fawn over and pretty much worship the Brethren. I know I displayed those tendencies, to my shame. I fortunately realized the "snare" I was caught in, and repented. Now focused on Christ.

And just to be clear that Denver's church is a lie- (he has no church for the 100th time)
11 Again I say unto you, that it shall not be given to any one to go forth to preach my gospel, or to build up my church, except he be ordained by some one who has authority, and it is known to the church that he has authority and has been regularly ordained by the heads of the church.

This scripture applies to a non apostate Church led by a true prophet. Denver likewise reserves the right to identify a wolf in the midst. And he has done that. He has called out priestcraft on occasion.

And-

2 For behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, that ye have received a commandment for a law unto my church, through him whom I have appointed unto you to receive commandments and revelations from my hand. Referring to Joseph Smith (who was murdered by some fellow Mormon conspirators.)

3 And this ye shall know assuredly—that there is none other appointed unto you to receive commandments and revelations until he be taken, if he abide in me. Referring to Joseph.

4 But verily, verily, I say unto you, that none else shall be appointed unto this gift except it be through him (Joseph, who was murdered); for if it be taken from him he shall not have power except to appoint another in his stead.

5 And this shall be a law unto you, that ye receive not the teachings of any that shall come before you as revelations or commandments;

6 And this I give unto you that you may not be deceived, that you may know they are not of me.

7 For verily I say unto you, that he that is ordained of me shall come in at the gate and be ordained as I have told you before, to teach those revelations which you have received and shall receive through him whom I have appointed. Exactly. A true prophet is "ordained of me". Wouldn't it be nice if Jesus would just post a YouTube of Him ordaining Denver. That would make it easy. Same for Joseph Smith. If the Christian world would just look at that YouTube video, then they would understand.

And in case some already forgot-

Again I say unto you, that it shall not be given to any one to go forth to preach my gospel, or to build up my church, except he be ordained by some one who has authority, and it is known to the church that he has authority and has been regularly ordained by the heads of the church. Again, this presupposes a non apostate Church led by a true prophet.

Gotta love the scriptures in this, the last dispensation. Well, some don't like them.

5 We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof. Obviously, this would be valid in a non apostate situation. And you can see how an apostate institution (like the Catholics and mainstream LDS Church) will quote these types of verses to try to hold on to their "authority." The one verse you guys ALWAYS fail to mention is this: "No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the priesthood."

That one verse totally exposes you as a fraud. In other words, the very fact that you are arguing you're side is right BECAUSE you "have the keys" while simultaneously avoiding discussion of the precepts and teachings of the Brethren v. Denver Snuffer is prima facie evidence that your claims are fraudulent. Do you understand this key point?

Yes, Joseph was correct. Denver was neither ordained nor called to teach what he teaches. The only title of prophet he has is preceded by the word false.
To clarify, that verse is talking about TEACHINGS that are pleasing to the carnal mind. I'm asking what TEACHINGS of Denver are carnal, or pleasing to the carnal mind? Your reply was addressing Denver's frame of mind (which of course would be just pure conjecture, and biased at that). Korihor taught things that would be pleasing to hear (to carnal people, to people not seeking spiritual things, to people not seeking the Lord but who may have professed with their lips that they were). The LDS Church does this abundantly. THAT is what Korihor did. That is what the LDS Church often does. Examples: essentially if you check off the mainstream milestones (baptism, ordination, temple endowment, temple marriage, magnify your calling, etc.), then you're good to go, you are saved.

Other comments in blue above.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

We've been over this 100 times throughout the years on this site.
127 I give unto you my servant Brigham Young to be a president over the Twelve traveling council;

128 Which Twelve hold the keys to open up the authority of my kingdom upon the four corners of the earth, and after that to send my word to every creature.

We already know that the 12 are equal in authority to the first presidency. 107:24
Joseph gave them all the keys he possessed.

underdog
captain of 100

Post by underdog »

shadow wrote: September 6th, 2017, 2:57 pm We've been over this 100 times throughout the years on this site.
127 I give unto you my servant Brigham Young to be a president over the Twelve traveling council;

128 Which Twelve hold the keys to open up the authority of my kingdom upon the four corners of the earth, and after that to send my word to every creature.

We already know that the 12 are equal in authority to the first presidency. 107:24
Joseph gave them all the keys he possessed.
Why do you forget DC 121:
41 No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the priesthood, only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned;

42 By kindness, and pure knowledge, which shall greatly enlarge the soul without hypocrisy, and without guile—

43 Reproving betimes with sharpness, when moved upon by the Holy Ghost; and then showing forth afterwards an increase of love toward him whom thou hast reproved, lest he esteem thee to be his enemy;