The Davidic Servant, Revelation 12, and 9/23/2017

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Jesef
captain of 1,000

Re: The Davidic Servant, Revelation 12, and 9/23/2017

Post by Jesef »

Here's a believer that thinks that the 9/23/2017/Revelations-12 sign is false prophecy/sign-interpretation:

https://escapeallthesethings.com/sept-2 ... lation-12/

Please debunk his points if you see errors. Thanks.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jesef wrote: September 14th, 2017, 3:45 pm Here's a believer that thinks that the 9/23/2017/Revelations-12 sign is false prophecy/sign-interpretation:

https://escapeallthesethings.com/sept-2 ... lation-12/

Please debunk his points if you see errors. Thanks.
I've put enough study, thought, prayer and experienced enough spiritual confirmation that I really am way past spending time trying to debunk debunkers. Once God gives you a witness that something is true ... then why spend time on those who are just looking to spoil?

If you personally are teetering, I just have one question for you. It's an old question.
1 Nephi 15:8 And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord?

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

How does the Lord answer you (alaris & anyone else) & have you ever been wrong (let's say in your interpretation of an answer)?

As for this 9/23/17 astrological phenomena being the fulfillment of Revelations 12, I will ask about it. For now, I think it is possible and, if actually true, it will prove itself by actual global events which follow. I'm of the mindset of "always be prepared" (to meet your Creator, to die) and to "wait and see" when it comes to prophecy/signs, etc. The Lord is not absurd, He is benevolent and reasonable, the Most Intelligent and Rational Being of all. My faith in Divinity is not hinged on anyone's interpretation of scripture, etc., or erroneous expectations. And there's some wisdom to this as I've observed many disappointed/failed prognosticators & scripture interpreters & NDE'ers/visionaries over the years and during my lifetime.

So, we will see what becomes of this.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jesef wrote: September 14th, 2017, 4:44 pm How does the Lord answer you (alaris & anyone else) & have you ever been wrong (let's say in your interpretation of an answer)?
He typically answers the same way he answers everyone - in my mind and in my heart by the power of the Holy Ghost.
D&C 8:2 Yea, behold, I will atell you in your mind and in your bheart, by the cHoly Ghost, which shall come upon you and which shall dwell in your heart.
3 Now, behold, this is the spirit of revelation; behold, this is the spirit by which Moses abrought the children of Israel through the Red Sea on dry ground.
Yes - I am wrong about my interpretations, wrong in my actions, and will continue to be wrong about things until the perfect day that hopefully will come some day.

However, I have received a powerful witness that 9/23 is indeed a sign - beyond the typical manner I described above. If you have the gift to believe on other's words you may feel so now as you read this. However, do not sell yourself short. This was Laman and Lemuel's response to Nephi:
1 Nephi 15:9 And they said unto me: We have not; for the Lord maketh no such thing known unto us.
He can and does answer our prayers. So back to the simple question. Have you inquired in sincerity? If not, why not?
Jesef wrote: September 14th, 2017, 4:44 pm As for this 9/23/17 astrological phenomena being the fulfillment of Revelations 12, I will ask about it. For now, I think it is possible and, if actually true, it will prove itself by actual global events which follow. I'm of the mindset of "always be prepared" (to meet your Creator, to die) and to "wait and see" when it comes to prophecy/signs, etc. The Lord is not absurd, He is benevolent and reasonable, the Most Intelligent and Rational Being of all. My faith in Divinity is not hinged on anyone's interpretation of scripture, etc., or erroneous expectations. And there's some wisdom to this as I've observed many disappointed/failed prognosticators & scripture interpreters & NDE'ers/visionaries over the years and during my lifetime.

So, we will see what becomes of this.
Agreed! I believe the gulf between the wicked and righteous will continue to divide. It may be easy at first or it may be difficult immediately, but eventually the wheat and tares will be sifted (i.e. difficult.) The signs will continue to look like nothing to the wicked. I believe this because this isn't the gathering of the gentiles any longer. This is the gathering of Israel. The signs will look tremendous to Israel and those with faith whose souls are set, and the same signs will only anger the wicked and those who have set themselves to kick against the pricks. Imho

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

alaris wrote: September 14th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Red wrote: September 14th, 2017, 12:15 pm "It" will come when we least expect it. We should all make a concerted effort to stop speculating so Christ can come back, already. ;)
Where's the hug smiley? The Lord has told us to look for signs of his coming - see the awesome Gileadi blog I quoted above. Thanks Red *hug smiley*
Lol, you're right, I recall that scripture now that you said it. I guess sometimes I feel like I'm watching water, waiting on it to boil, haha.

BTW, I am reading your blog now. It's taking me awhile tho because I'm making follow up notes/questions for you.

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

Many of you claiming to be receiving personal revelation on these endtimes Servant(s) have theories that are not entirely congruent (indicative of incompleteness and some errors), so I think I'll trust my own spiritual gifts and what I receive personally. I've also observed that many spiritual seekers who become obsessed or fixated on trying to "know the future" end up being all kinds of wrong. Many things are not necessary to know until they occur and then just to recognize/discern them for what they really are. The more unnecessary to know certain things (particularly future things), the more error-prone people seem to be - hence all the false predictions, interpretations, etc. But we shall see. My (un)favorite are the fear-mongerers who try to scare other people into doing drastic things by telling people by the time their particular prediction comes true, it will be too late to act (like repent), that they will have essentially "missed the boat". Also, propping up criteria, as if it came from God, that amounts to favoritism and inequity - also not true. Snufferites seem to have a lot of this going on these days.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

So you haven't inquired.

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

Not yet. I still have like a week, right? ;)

To be honest, I always have powerful manifestations on the equinoxes, including like 9/21-9/23, so I'll probably receive something around the time of. What's the need to know in advance? I'm ready to die right now.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jesef wrote: September 14th, 2017, 8:58 pm Not yet. I still have like a week, right? ;)

To be honest, I always have powerful manifestations on the equinoxes, including like 9/21-9/23, so I'll probably receive something around the time of. What's the need to know in advance? I'm ready to die right now.
Thanks for sharing that. I have received a few gems of knowledge that my wife pointed out all took place at 2 AM. On a hunch I guessed correctly that 2 AM AZ time is 12 PM Jerusalem time.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Is it possible that since only certain people seem to be aware in advance that the fulfillment of prophecies will occur on 23Sep2017, that many people, and perhaps even a majority of people, will still be unaware of their actual fulfillment after 23Sep2017? After all, most people on the planet are still unaware that the Father and the Son visited Joseph in the grove, or that there were many subsequent angelic visitations to Joseph.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 5:20 am Is it possible that since only certain people seem to be aware in advance that the fulfillment of prophecies will occur on 23Sep2017, that many people, and perhaps even a majority of people, will still be unaware of their actual fulfillment after 23Sep2017? After all, most people on the planet are still unaware that the Father and the Son visited Joseph in the grove, or that there were many subsequent angelic visitations to Joseph.

Yep. You are spot on. I need to ask my bishop on Sunday what he thinks about September 23rd.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Z2100 wrote: September 15th, 2017, 7:07 am
Silver wrote: September 15th, 2017, 5:20 am Is it possible that since only certain people seem to be aware in advance that the fulfillment of prophecies will occur on 23Sep2017, that many people, and perhaps even a majority of people, will still be unaware of their actual fulfillment after 23Sep2017? After all, most people on the planet are still unaware that the Father and the Son visited Joseph in the grove, or that there were many subsequent angelic visitations to Joseph.

Yep. You are spot on. I need to ask my bishop on Sunday what he thinks about September 23rd.
Do you have a good relationship with your bishop? Is he open to inquiries such as the one you propose? He may be concerned that you're hanging out on some fringe LDS website and getting influenced by speculation about things that our current prophets, seers and revelators haven't seen a need to clarify.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

Is he the type to know about these things? you know, some bishops are cool and some are just bishops, haha

e-eye2.0
captain of 100

Post by e-eye2.0 »

Red wrote: September 15th, 2017, 10:35 am

Is he the type to know about these things? you know, some bishops are cool and some are just bishops, haha
Haha - I'm in a bishopric and my bishop is cool but he has no clue about this stuff. It's probably for the best and why he is bishop as he just focuses and helping the members and working with the youth. I have a member of the stake presidency that I talk to occasional that I am pretty sure he knows this about this kind of stuff but he never would talk about it in public.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

e-eye2.0 wrote: September 15th, 2017, 11:06 am
Red wrote: September 15th, 2017, 10:35 am

Haha - I'm in a bishopric and my bishop is cool but he has no clue about this stuff. It's probably for the best and why he is bishop as he just focuses and helping the members and working with the youth. I have a member of the stake presidency that I talk to occasional that I am pretty sure he knows this about this kind of stuff but he never would talk about it in public.
lol, yeah, mine sounds kinda between cool and yours. it's so funny, you can def tell the bishops who are there for their own progression and those who lean toward being there for everyone else's progression with a little of their own thrown in there.

Crackers
captain of 100

Post by Crackers »

What an interesting assessment. Tell me, is this in an official or unofficial capacity that you judge why others are put in certain callings? You must have a gift.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

Crackers wrote: September 15th, 2017, 3:13 pm What an interesting assessment. Tell me, is this in an official or unofficial capacity that you judge why others are put in certain callings? You must have a gift.
Stop trolling.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

I think you are right on the money, Silver.

I think these signs are for those who believe and those who look. Those who do not look won't see them for what they are.

This sign is truly unique and very significant, I believe. It will come and go without the world's attention, however. I think that for those of us who believe and who are watching, however...we'll know that this was a significant event.

I've heard criticism over the fact that our leaders don't teach us what these signs mean, etc. Although I don't blindly follow any mortal person, I also don't question what the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles choose to spend their limited time teaching. I trust that they're taking their directions from the Godhead. They are, after all, charged with teaching the entire earth and it seems to me that their teachings directly reflect what the entire earth (and the general church, by the way) need: repentance, obedience, faith, *list general conference talks here*.

I think that mysteries such as the ones we are pursuing are not necessarily to come from our mortal leaders, rather they are personal revelations from the Lord Himself to those who believe, ask, study, and pursue Him...D&C 42:61,65 and Alma 26:22 and etc. etc.

In fact, the mysteries as described in Alma 26:22 are only available to those who repent and obey and bring about good works and pray unceasingly : these gain access to the mysteries. General Conference talks from our leaders are not exclusively delivered to this class of person: they are given to everyone, generally.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

IMG_20170918_204440_1.jpg
IMG_20170918_204440_1.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 784 times
I started watching "the sign" which is a directv exclusive hour and a half documentary about the sign on 9/23. Of course without the fullness of the gospel they are like blind mice trying to put together a human sized puzzle. Still there was some cool stuff in the fifteen minutes I watched like the image above. The 40 days between the eclipse and the feast of Yom Kippur parallels some other destruction in the past. I plan on watching the whole thing tomorrow night and will take note. The visuals are pretty spectacular as well so far.

I didn't realize the first day of the feast of trumpets was the end of the year on their calendar or that the year is 5777.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Some more "nothing" to fill the time period shown above:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hurricane- ... c-supplies/

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

alaris wrote: September 18th, 2017, 10:35 pm IMG_20170918_204440_1.jpg

I started watching "the sign" which is a directv exclusive hour and a half documentary about the sign on 9/23. Of course without the fullness of the gospel they are like blind mice trying to put together a human sized puzzle. Still there was some cool stuff in the fifteen minutes I watched like the image above. The 40 days between the eclipse and the feast of Yom Kippur parallels some other destruction in the past. I plan on watching the whole thing tomorrow night and will take note. The visuals are pretty spectacular as well so far.

I didn't realize the first day of the feast of trumpets was the end of the year on their calendar or that the year is 5777.
They missed the new star on September 20th! http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2015/ ... -2017.html
Now, what I feel is the most important sign in this sequence will occur in the early morning hours of September 20th, 2017, which is during the daylight hours before the Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashanah, which begins at dusk on the evening of September 20th, 2017. At dawn on September 20th, there will be a rare planetary alignment that is tied to the Pyramids at Giza in relation to the horizon and the path of the Sun, or the Ecliptic that will feature Venus as the Morning Star in conjunction with Regulus the King Star in Leo signifying the King of Judah. In addition, Jupiter the Messiah and King Planet, which signifies Christ as the Suffering Servant of Isaiah 53, will be aligned with the star Spica in Virgo.

A bundle of ripe ears of grain are usually depicted in the hand of the Virgin over the star Spica, which means "Seed", as in a seed of corn or grain. This this refers to the "Seed of the Woman" prophesied about in Genesis 3:15. In addition, Virgo is usually depicted holding a palm branch in her other hand, and this is a reference to "The Branch", or the Branch of Jesse found in Yahshua or Jesus (See Isaiah 11:1-2). In addition, directly between the stars Spica and Regulus on the line of the Ecliptic, the Sun and Moon will be in conjunction (but not in eclipse) directly between Leo and Virgo, as shown in the color illustration below, which appears in black and white in the latest edition of my book "The Language of God in Prophecy":

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

The 7 solar flares could disrupt the earth's magnetic field. I revived an old magnetic reversal thread Saturday night as I thought about how our current polarity may be upside down. A correction to true north... Antarctica to symbolize the end of it telestial period, or the upside down muckfest that we are in now, would be powerful. The birth pains may intensity as we draw nearer to 9/23 including the shifting of magnetic poles. Wednesday is when the feast begins.

http://dailyfreepress.com/2017/09/14/so ... community/

The seven solar flares indicate the level to which the Davidic Servant is ascending IMHO... To join the seven archangels or the seven dispensation heads.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Another coincidence that coincidentally, perfectly aligns with 9/23 symbolizing the birth of the kingdom of God and the anointing of the kingdoms gatherer. This comes courtesy of my friend thaabit:
Shabbat Shuvah or Shabbat T'shuvah ("Sabbath [of] Return" שבת שובה or "Sabbath [of] Repentance" שבת תשובה) refers to the Shabbat that occurs during the Ten Days of Repentance, but is between (i.e. not including) the two consecutive Days of Rosh Hashanah, and the Day of Yom Kippur. The name Shabbat Shuvah comes from the first word of the Haftarah that is read on that day, Hosea 14:2-10, and literally means "Return!" It is alternately known as Shabbat T'shuvah owing to its being one of the Aseret Y'may T'shuvah (Ten Days of Repentance).
So 9/23 falls on the sabbath or shabbat between the feast of trumpets, or Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, or the day of Atonement. The word read out loud is "Return!"

Yom Kippur is exactly 40 days from the eclipse on 8/21.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I added this bit to my original article on 9/23:

--
*Update 9/20/2017* I've spent some time studying the Hebrew for Isaiah 9:6. In the text from which the KJV is based, El Gibbor are two separate words, so translating them to "The Mighty God" is certainly a possible and even probable translation. However, the modern discovery of the Isaiah Scroll has given us a much, much earlier text that is mostly intact. The Isaiah Scroll shows El Gibbor as one word - elgibbor - indicating a name. Elgibbor can also be translated as EL "Mighty" and Gibbor "Strong One." So, one of the correct translations of this passage is essentially, "His name shall be called ... The One Mighty and Strong" which aligns with D&C 85:7 (quoted in Part IV above.)
--

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... aimer.html

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: September 20th, 2017, 2:36 pm I added this bit to my original article on 9/23:

--
*Update 9/20/2017* I've spent some time studying the Hebrew for Isaiah 9:6. In the text from which the KJV is based, El Gibbor are two separate words, so translating them to "The Mighty God" is certainly a possible and even probable translation. However, the modern discovery of the Isaiah Scroll has given us a much, much earlier text that is mostly intact. The Isaiah Scroll shows El Gibbor as one word - elgibbor - indicating a name. Elgibbor can also be translated as EL "Mighty" and Gibbor "Strong One." So, one of the correct translations of this passage is essentially, "His name shall be called ... The One Mighty and Strong" which aligns with D&C 85:7 (quoted in Part IV above.)
--

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... aimer.html
Boom :twisted: ;)