The Davidic Servant, Revelation 12, and 9/23/2017

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
dafty
captain of 100

Re: The Davidic Servant, Revelation 12, and 9/23/2017

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 11:11 am Here's a great video to give some visuals to go along with the period between 8/21 and 9/23 | 9/30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nG28O_f9PA
Also snow / hail 1 month early for Sierra Nevada:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
lol this is funny. i watched exactly same video about an hour ago! lol ur not hooked up to my cell phone r u,mr IT expert? :o

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 11:18 am
alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 11:11 am Here's a great video to give some visuals to go along with the period between 8/21 and 9/23 | 9/30

lol this is funny. i watched exactly same video about an hour ago! lol ur not hooked up to my cell phone r u,mr IT expert? :o
No! Of course not!

By the way you've got a piece of lint on the back of your head.
Last edited by Alaris on September 22nd, 2017, 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 11:37 am

No! Of course not!

😂🤣

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 11:41 am

No! Of course not!

😂🤣
Here's an active wildfire url:

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/PublicInfor ... f75162b3f4

Now if Nevada were on fire and Idaho was clear, I'd say there's a circle around ZION right now. There's really nothing to burn in Nevada however, and you know those Idahoan Mormons ....

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

No! Of course not!

😂🤣
not only there is a circle around Zion(woman) but there is also a great red dragon named Brian ;) ready to devour!! can u see what i mean?🤣

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 12:01 pm
No! Of course not!

😂🤣
not only there is a circle around Zion(woman) but there is also a great red dragon named Brian ;) ready to devour!! can u see what i mean?🤣
LOL! Now, now ... I'm sure you've heard the term "treated like a red headed step child." I actually have a red-headed step child, so I take offense! (Not really)

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 12:10 pm

No! Of course not!

😂🤣
LOL! Now, now ... I'm sure you've heard the term "treated like a red headed step child." I actually have a red-headed step child, so I take offense! (Not really)
ill be getting nuked again by the dragon :D
PS. in my defence, my 2 sisters r red heads and my best mate in highschool...oh and my ex lol

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 12:25 pm
😂🤣
PS. in my defence, my 2 sisters r red heads and my best mate in highschool...oh and my ex lol
Ex counts against you.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 12:43 pm
Ex counts against you.
stop derailing the thread!!! if u havent got anything to contribute-get disappeared 😈🤡😁

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 12:49 pm

Ex counts against you.
stop derailing the thread!!! if u havent got anything to contribute-get disappeared 😈🤡😁
I'm reporting this post!!!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 12:50 pm
dafty wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 12:49 pm
Ex counts against you.
I'm reporting this post!!!
😂...and im still laughing at that other thing :lol: that was good

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Almost 8am and all is well. ;)
Elizabeth wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 8:05 am It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Elizabeth wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 3:52 pm Almost 8am and all is well. ;)
Elizabeth wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 8:05 am It is now Saturday the 23 September, 2017 here on the East Coast of Australia.
let me put it this way luv, regardless if brianm will nuke me again or not- if you have time to post the same, smacking of ridicule and patronizing comment, how about you spend that time, actually finding out whats being preached here? how about you download stellarium and find out that the actual allignment does not happen till ~6pm BST, which is probably 24th up in aussie land. I hate to break it to u, but the world does not revolve around ur continent, sorry. And whilst ur at it, how about u put some time into finding out that were not preaching end of the world here, nor Nibiru smashing into Sydney city centre.The birth of DS might be very personal experience, as was the birth of our Saviour. wanna mock the magi- fill ur boots...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 4:02 pm
let me put it this way luv, regardless if brianm will nuke me again or not- if you have time to post the same, smacking of ridicule and patronizing comment, how about you spend that time, actually finding out whats being preached here? how about you download stellarium and find out that the actual allignment does not happen till ~6pm BST, which is probably 24th up in aussie land. I hate to break it to u, but the world does not revolve around ur continent, sorry. And whilst ur at it, how about u put some time into finding out that were not preaching end of the world here, nor Nibiru smashing into Sydney city centre.The birth of DS might be very personal experience, as was the birth of our Saviour. wanna mock the magi- fill ur boots...

I'm trying very hard to practice what I preach and not have any sort of mocking tone as I point this out. *Ahem* *serious face* :|

There manages to be both a mocking of those who believe in signs of second coming AND a reference to 2 Nephi 28:21 in that brief post.
2 Nephi 28:21 And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.
And I wonder if the scoffers realize that by scoffing they are actually adding yet another evidence that this is indeed a sign.
2 Peter 2:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
I am not typing LOL as badly as I want to. Wait, does that count?

Please watch the video above - maybe you can visit the areas devastated by earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding, and fires and tell them "All is well."

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Crackers wrote: August 25th, 2017, 9:01 am Thanks for your info, Alaris. I haven't had time for the whole thing yet, but I find this stuff fascinating. I agree that these events in the heavens are likely intended to be signs for us, but that they do not necessarily portend impending doom. I don't expect anything drastic to happen on any particular date, but I do think we have been adequately advised that these signs are for a reason, and that we should be watching. If I remember, a solar eclipse is thought to be a sign of judgement, and the fact that this last one covered the USA from coast to coast is noteworthy.
Nothing will happen on 23/9, but what will happen afterwards is of greatest importance. I live in Arizona, so tomorrow I’ll be able to see EXACTLY what Jerusalem sees. Arizona and Jerusalem lie on nearly the same longitude

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

We’re very fortunate to know about this sign. We’ll never see this sign again for the next 7000 years and woe unto everyone else who doesn’t know or believe of it!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 4:42 pm
Crackers wrote: August 25th, 2017, 9:01 am Thanks for your info, Alaris. I haven't had time for the whole thing yet, but I find this stuff fascinating. I agree that these events in the heavens are likely intended to be signs for us, but that they do not necessarily portend impending doom. I don't expect anything drastic to happen on any particular date, but I do think we have been adequately advised that these signs are for a reason, and that we should be watching. If I remember, a solar eclipse is thought to be a sign of judgement, and the fact that this last one covered the USA from coast to coast is noteworthy.
Nothing will happen on 23/9, but what will happen afterwards is of greatest importance. I live in Arizona, so tomorrow I’ll be able to see EXACTLY what Jerusalem sees. Arizona and Jerusalem lie on nearly the same longitude
I also live in AZ - installed Stellarium for the first time today and watched the sign. I felt the spirit strongly as I saw the stars rise above Jerusalem in the program.

We in Arizona will see the bottom half of the sign as the sun goes down just as Jerusalem starts to see the top of the sign before the sun comes up. They will see Mars, Mercury, and Venus along with LEO before the sun comes up - makes sense since they are Judah. We will see Jupiter - makes sense to me as I believe the Davidic Servant is LDS (D&C 113 - of Ephraim and Judah.) Ephraim is mainly at this longitude - isn't that interesting - maybe this is why. The majority of "gathered" Ephraim is looking at Jupiter while Judah is seeing LEO.

I watched Jupiter hang out for a seemingly long time - months IIRC - at Libra after being "born" - Libra are scales or justice. Also, I read the naysaying somewhere that this happens every 11 years, so I fast-forwarded 11 years and sure enough Jupiter passes Virgo every 11 years, but that's about it. Jupiter was nowhere near "hanging out" inside Virgo for 42 weeks nor did Mercury, Mars, and Venus line up neatly - spaced out perfectly with Regulus - like they do on 9/23.

It's not too late naysayers. A humble heart and a sincere prayer along with a little study is all that is required. Here is the app if you'd like to look for yourself:

http://www.stellarium.org/

PM me if you need tips on how to use it.

The "King" planet called by us and TZEDEK by the Jews - which means "Righteousness"

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 5:05 pm
Z2100 wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 4:42 pm
I also live in AZ - installed Stellarium for the first time today and watched the sign. I felt the spirit strongly as I saw the stars rise above Jerusalem in the program.

We in Arizona will see the bottom half of the sign as the sun goes down just as Jerusalem starts to see the top of the sign before the sun comes up. They will see Mars, Mercury, and Venus along with LEO before the sun comes up - makes sense since they are Judah. We will see Jupiter - makes sense to me as I believe the Davidic Servant is LDS (D&C 113 - of Ephraim and Judah.) Ephraim is mainly at this longitude - isn't that interesting - maybe this is why. The majority of "gathered" Ephraim is looking at Jupiter while Judah is seeing LEO.

I watched Jupiter hang out for a seemingly long time - months IIRC - at Libra after being "born" - Libra are scales or justice. Also, I read the naysaying somewhere that this happens every 11 years, so I fast-forwarded 11 years and sure enough Jupiter passes Virgo every 11 years, but that's about it. Jupiter was nowhere near "hanging out" inside Virgo for 42 weeks nor did Mercury, Mars, and Venus line up neatly - spaced out perfectly with Regulus - like they do on 9/23.

It's not too late naysayers. A humble heart and a sincere prayer along with a little study is all that is required. Here is the app if you'd like to look for yourself:

http://www.stellarium.org/

PM me if you need tips on how to use it.

The "King" planet called by us and TZEDEK by the Jews - which means "Righteousness"
I use the Sky Guide app!

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:P ;) 10.48 am 23 September, 2017, the sun is shining and all is well.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 4:36 pm

I'm trying very hard to practice what I preach and not have any sort of mocking tone as I point this out. *Ahem* *serious face* :|

Please watch the video above - maybe you can visit the areas devastated by earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding, and fires and tell them "All is well."
Certainly in the places where tragedies are happening all is not well, but tragedies are a normal part of life. As for what's happening...

We have hurricanes during hurricane season striking in areas that hurricanes would hit.

The hurricanes bring flooding everywhere they go because a storm surge is what hurricanes do

We have earthquakes hitting places where we know tectonic instability is normal, and in fact science tells us we're well overdue for in some places.

We have wildfires raging in areas we have wildfires almost every year, and the news focuses on it telling us we're facing an unprecedented tragedy again and again and again year after year after year after year... Only this time some people get to proclaim these things are happening because Mother Nature is punishing us for electing Trump.

Getting all excited because natural disasters happen in the places and times they should happen based on the science we're able to understand would be like me freaking out and going to the doctor saying: "Doc, I don't know what's wrong with me, I've never had this before, but my hair's always been completely black, and now that I'm over 50 years old some of it is changing color, and it's going white! What's wrong with me, doc? Can you run some tests or something?"

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

skmo wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 9:19 pm
alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 4:36 pm

Certainly in the places where tragedies are happening all is not well, but tragedies are a normal part of life. As for what's happening...

We have hurricanes during hurricane season striking in areas that hurricanes would hit.

The hurricanes bring flooding everywhere they go because a storm surge is what hurricanes do

We have earthquakes hitting places where we know tectonic instability is normal, and in fact science tells us we're well overdue for in some places.

We have wildfires raging in areas we have wildfires almost every year, and the news focuses on it telling us we're facing an unprecedented tragedy again and again and again year after year after year after year... Only this time some people get to proclaim these things are happening because Mother Nature is punishing us for electing Trump.

Getting all excited because natural disasters happen in the places and times they should happen based on the science we're able to understand would be like me freaking out and going to the doctor saying: "Doc, I don't know what's wrong with me, I've never had this before, but my hair's always been completely black, and now that I'm over 50 years old some of it is changing color, and it's going white! What's wrong with me, doc? Can you run some tests or something?"

Saying something is nothing without study, thought, and prayer is like telling the doctor, "Thanks for looking at my rash. Before you say anything, it's nothing. Welp. See you later."

The Lord has commanded us to look for signs of His coming and has said there would be signs in the heavens above. This sign so closely resembles Revelation 12 to say it's nothing is beyond... What's the word? Foolish. Have you studied it at all? New moon. Jupiter in the womb for exactly 42 weeks - the human gestation period. Mars, venus, and Mercury lined up perfectly to the largest star in Leo - regulus.

To mock or make light of those who see it as a sign of a marker of the coming of the kingdom of God is way beyond foolish.

Plus you forgot the seven solar flares in seven days during a solar minimum which is understandable given how ridiculous that would sound while naysaying. "Seven solar flares in seven days during a solar minimum along with all the hurricanes, earthquakes, and wildfires means nothing coming after a solar eclipse and just before a sign 33 days later that mirrors revelation 12 at the end of the feast of trumpets and the beginning of the new year and the end of Jewish year 5777 on Shabbat Shuva which means "Return!" with another solar eclipse that comes seven years later making an X right near the Centerpoint of ZION!!! SHEESH." See, it sounds rather silly when you include all of it rather than leaving out the really interesting stuff to make others sound foolish.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 9:40 pm To mock or make light of those who see it as a sign of a marker of the coming of the kingdom of God is way beyond foolish.
See, it sounds rather silly when you include all of it rather than leaving out the really interesting stuff to make others sound foolish.
I don't try to make anyone look foolish or sound silly. That's not my job, it's theirs. My job is to say what I see, and others can decide for themselves if my words are silly or foolish. I've no doubt some are. I've never met anyone who is always right.

Here's what I see: For over 30 years now, starting on my mission, I've seen people use the scriptures to show a great, long foretold calamity or great happening is about to take place and it's time to come to God NOW to be saved. Some did this for money. Some did it to garner the praise of their fellow man. Some, I would guess, did it because they believed it was right and they were being helpful. I've listened to enough of them over the years (and in the past two decades it's increased dramatically) that I've stopped giving heed.

Foolish? I think not. The drive or push to come to Christ NOW In The Face Of Imminence gets people worked up that something great is about to happen. Invariably it doesn't, and it's not uncommon for people to fall away because they're tired of being misled.

Let's assume something great and terrible WILL happen tomorrow. Should I be doing anything different? I've done the best I can to build up food storage, water, and firewood. I'm trying to pay a full tithe (well, through my wife, I can't pay tithing right now since I'm excommunicated) and make offerings. I'm working on repentance as much as I can, trying to get rebaptized as soon as possible. If something's going to happen, I don't think I could do any more than I am to be ready. If I weren't living as right as I could already, making a last minute dash at the end isn't going to help.

More to the point, I'm not worried because of an OT scripture: Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. I can't wrap my head around the idea that God would have a prophet wrap an incredibly important prophecy in vague symbolism 2,000 years before it's relevant and just leave it at that when He has a living prophet on the earth.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

skmo wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 10:30 pm
alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 9:40 pm To mock or make light of those who see it as a sign of a marker of the coming of the kingdom of God is way beyond foolish.
See, it sounds rather silly when you include all of it rather than leaving out the really interesting stuff to make others sound foolish.
I don't try to make anyone look foolish or sound silly. That's not my job, it's theirs. My job is to say what I see, and others can decide for themselves if my words are silly or foolish. I've no doubt some are. I've never met anyone who is always right.

Here's what I see: For over 30 years now, starting on my mission, I've seen people use the scriptures to show a great, long foretold calamity or great happening is about to take place and it's time to come to God NOW to be saved. Some did this for money. Some did it to garner the praise of their fellow man. Some, I would guess, did it because they believed it was right and they were being helpful. I've listened to enough of them over the years (and in the past two decades it's increased dramatically) that I've stopped giving heed.

Foolish? I think not. The drive or push to come to Christ NOW In The Face Of Imminence gets people worked up that something great is about to happen. Invariably it doesn't, and it's not uncommon for people to fall away because they're tired of being misled.

Let's assume something great and terrible WILL happen tomorrow. Should I be doing anything different? I've done the best I can to build up food storage, water, and firewood. I'm trying to pay a full tithe (well, through my wife, I can't pay tithing right now since I'm excommunicated) and make offerings. I'm working on repentance as much as I can, trying to get rebaptized as soon as possible. If something's going to happen, I don't think I could do any more than I am to be ready. If I weren't living as right as I could already, making a last minute dash at the end isn't going to help.

More to the point, I'm not worried because of an OT scripture: Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. I can't wrap my head around the idea that God would have a prophet wrap an incredibly important prophecy in vague symbolism 2,000 years before it's relevant and just leave it at that when He has a living prophet on the earth.
Well you've never met me before, and I'm right at least 97 percent of the time. Who cares about the other 4 percent? :lol:

Have you seriously read like a single person's thoughts and feelings on 9/23 that believes it's a sign? What you're saying here does not match at all to what I and other's are saying about 9/23. It may pass without anything overt or imminent. However it is absolutely the sign in Revelation 12 and the sign in revelation 12 just indicates that the Kingdom of God is being born. That's it. It could happen tomorrow, or it could be in 10 years which is like 10 minutes in God time.

As for the imminence of repentance, that's all over the scriptures friend. As long as you are on the right path, your excommunication means diddly squat as I believe there will be plenty of time for full fellowship before the heavy (well heavier) Revelation stuff starts happening. Have a read here - seriously awesome scripture:
Alma 34:31 Yea, I would that ye would come forth and harden not your hearts any longer; for behold, now is the time and the day of your salvation; and therefore, if ye will repent and harden not your hearts, immediately shall the great plan of redemption be brought about unto you.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

alaris wrote: September 22nd, 2017, 10:45 pmHowever it is absolutely the sign in Revelation 12 and the sign in revelation 12 just indicates that the Kingdom of God is being born.
Yes, I'm sure some believe that. Maybe they're correct. Maybe not.

A couple years ago somebody was absolutely sure that X was definitely the sign of blah blah blas-a-dee-blah.

Earlier that Spring some people were sure that some woman's nose glowed in the dark and this was absolutely a sign that wonka-wonka-wonka.

Et al.

Maybe there's something to this. Maybe not. To my way of thinking, it doesn't matter. Do what you're supposed to be doing. If you've got that covered, it doesn't matter if the signs point to a comet landing on Congress (we can hope, right?) or the birth of the Anti-Christ.
Well you've never met me before, and I'm right at least 97 percent of the time. Who cares about the other 4 percent? :lol:
I understand. I made a mistake back in the late 70's. I blame disco.

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

I was expecting at least an asteroid impact, nothing so far.

FYI, I can't fly, nothing significant happened to me, not even a revelation renaming myself "David" or anything. Alas, I'm just normal, not the DS (Denver Snuffer or Davidic Servant)...