The Davidic Servant, Revelation 12, and 9/23/2017

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
dafty
captain of 100

Re: The Davidic Servant, Revelation 12, and 9/23/2017

Post by dafty »

Jesef wrote: September 30th, 2017, 6:24 pm LDSA, you are the only person I’ve ever heard teach anything like this. Can you say definitively that you are NOT this Josephite? You may not know who he is, and he may or may not, but I’m curious if you KNOW at the very least that he is not yourself?
I believe LDSa already stated he is NOT him. x

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

He can respond clearly and transparently or you can quote where you think he said that.

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

Jesef wrote: September 30th, 2017, 11:18 pm He can respond clearly and transparently or you can quote where you think he said that.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=46462&p=806093#p806093

PS. it goes like this:
e: Who is the witness? 

PostFri Sep 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Jesef wrote: ↑Please tell us you don't think/believe you are this prophet (Elias).

What on earth gave you that idea?! I was once ...

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: October 1st, 2017, 1:24 am
Jesef wrote: September 30th, 2017, 11:18 pm He can respond clearly and transparently or you can quote where you think he said that.

PS. it goes like this:

Jesef wrote: ↑Please tell us you don't think/believe you are this prophet (Elias).

Thats the perfect thread to discuss his identity!

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: October 1st, 2017, 2:04 am
dafty wrote: October 1st, 2017, 1:24 am

PS. it goes like this:

Thats the perfect thread to discuss his identity!
go on then ;)

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

isaiah 46:11
Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

isaiah 41:25
I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as uponmorter, and as the potter treadeth clay

"Isaiah Explained" apocalyptic commentary:
Isaiah’s chiastic pattern of thirty alternating chaos and creation motifs in chapters 41-46 ends by synonymously paralleling the “bird of prey” who comes from the east with the person who exemplifies righteousness who comes from the east (Isaiah 41:2, 25), showing they are one and the same. A doubling of directionals, moreover, shows that when “the man who performs my counsel” arrives from a “distant land” or a “land far off” (v 11), Jehovah’s righteousness is no longer “far off” but is “brought near” (v 13), confirming the bird of prey’s identity as righteousness—Jehovah’s end-time servant.

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

Thanks for that, LDSA. That adds hugely to your credibility. So very many have come along over the years, including Snuffer, teaching and sharing revelations that ended up being about themselves, and then eventually unveiling themselves and how amazingly great and chosen they are. This must be one of the surest patterns of Grandiose Delusions instead of truth. So a super high-five from me to you! That guy who emailed you sounds very strange. How did he know he met so many of the qualifications, like the lineages, etc.?

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 1st, 2017, 10:28 am
Jesef wrote: September 30th, 2017, 6:24 pm LDSA, you are the only person I’ve ever heard teach anything like this. Can you say definitively that you are NOT this Josephite? You may not know who he is, and he may or may not, but I’m curious if you KNOW at the very least that he is not yourself?
Besides what dafty linked to above, I can definitively say that I do not qualify for being the Josephite. I have given a list of qualifications for the man and many of those do not match up to me. There was a man who emailed me once, who matched many of the things I had written about the Josephite, and he emailed me because he read one of my blog posts about him and thought that perhaps it was himself, but I subsequently lost that email account and so I lost his email address and he hasn't emailed again at my new email address. I "sort of" remember the guy's name, but I won't say it. If he is indeed the man, I will keep it secret. So, we will just have to wait until the Josephite stands up.
I would like to briefly clarify, that it wasnt a personal attack on u-me saying that u are not DS, I simply remembered u said it yourself, answering to Jesef's query, ...once again lol
Im glad u mentioning the importance of certain, well laid out in scriptures criteria that one needs to fulfil in order to be even considered DS. Thats one of the reason why I dont understand why so many believe him to be USA citizen, where clearly he is called from land afar, from East, yet from North. Now, can he be US citizen that moved out somwhere to say North Russia, or serving LDS mission in North China(just making things up here lol)- answer is yes. Therefore, all you folks thinking its you, you better start packing your bags, cause time is near at hand( I believe it to be 7 years tops, and believe you LDSA mentioned ~15...time will tell)
PS. A member of this forum made a different yet plausible case for DS being US citizen(in a PM , therefore Ill keep it private, but just wanted to make mention of that, give him props and so he knows I do not make light of his knowledge ;) )

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 1st, 2017, 11:30 am
dafty wrote: October 1st, 2017, 11:09 am Im glad u mentioning the importance of certain, well laid out in scriptures criteria that one needs to fulfil in order to be even considered DS. Thats one of the reason why I dont understand why so many believe him to be USA citizen, where clearly he is called from land afar, from East, yet from North. Now, can he be US citizen that moved out somwhere to say North Russia, or serving LDS mission in North China(just making things up here lol)- answer is yes. Therefore, all you folks thinking its you, you better start packing your bags, cause time is near at hand( I believe it to be 7 years tops, and believe you LDSA mentioned ~15...time will tell)
PS. A member of this forum made a different yet plausible case for DS being US citizen(in a PM , therefore Ill keep it private, but just wanted to make mention of that, give him props and so he knows I do not make light of his knowledge ;) )
My understanding and teaching is that this guy is an American (USA.) The "east" may be just from the east coast. I was talking to a Christian man several months ago about "the third Elijah" and I mentioned to him that the "angel ascending from the east" was the guy, and I said that my understanding was that the guy was an American, and this man immediately came to the conclusion that he must be from the east coast of the country. And that was my initial thinking, too. Also, what continent are we on? North America. So, wouldn't that qualify him as being "from the north?" Also, the rod comes from Zion:
The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. (Psalms 110:2)
So, all indications are that this man will be from America.
Ok it sounds plausible, however-DS will be called to Gods footstool to build New Jerusalem(~Missouri) from the land afar.East coast doesnt qualify since its same land. As a matter of fact, I would argue he cant be stationed anywhere on the entire continent, when He is called by God, since its all the same land. Now with regards to rod being called from Zion.Where is Zion?-to quote one of the Prophets-'its where the saints are.Therefore, He will be The Church member(of Zion). Now, I do admit I might be wrong, however, I cant see ur arguments being stronger tgan mine in this particular instance.The Lord,the wisest of all, has hidden him in the shadow of his hand - so I guess it was never going to be easy to locate him 🤔

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I am thinking about creating a new thread on this topic that includes how the scriptures about the servant being from the east can mean he is from USA. Normally I'm flattered when my threads get attention even if it's slightly off topic, and I am certainly an offender when it comes to derailing threads. However, the fact I've asked several times now politely to take this discussion into a relevant thread while you all ignore me and continue on talking about the identity of the Davidic Servant is slightly ironic.

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

Sorry, I will comply. If I have any more questions or comments on identity, I'll put them on the other thread. I would suggest you try to be a little more tolerant in your expectations for threads on a forum like this though - they inevitably meander and go on tangents - and the ones we were on were not totally unrelated! And just because you start a topic/thread, doesn't mean you own it. BrianM owns the forum and he is quite tolerant. So I'll comply with your request, because you're now making a deal out of it, repeating it, but I think it's somewhat ridiculous at the same time. And now this comment becomes a comment on commentary - a meta-discussion that has even less to do with this thread than our other comments about the identity of the Davidic Servant! Ha! (None of this was meant maliciously)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jesef wrote: October 1st, 2017, 2:01 pm Sorry, I will comply. If I have any more questions or comments on identity, I'll put them on the other thread. I would suggest you try to be a little more tolerant in your expectations for threads on a forum like this though - they inevitably meander and go on tangents - and the ones we were on were not totally unrelated! And just because you start a topic/thread, doesn't mean you own it. BrianM owns the forum and he is quite tolerant. So I'll comply with your request, because you're now making a deal out of it, repeating it, but I think it's somewhat ridiculous at the same time. And now this comment becomes a comment on commentary - a meta-discussion that has even less to do with this thread than our other comments about the identity of the Davidic Servant! Ha! (None of this was meant maliciously)
Have I been anything other than tolerant or polite about it? Imagine we are at a convention and there are breakout rooms to discuss this and that and the other thing and someone gently asks to take your conversation to the relevant room. The persons have to be reminded three or four times and finally comply. Would you have acted differently or had to be reminded fewer times in that situation?

Online, people tend to act a little less polite due to the safety of proximity and anonymity. This should not be among LDS online in a forum. I certainly don't harbor any ill fillings, but as you may be able to understand I did spend a significant amount of time on the article that is in the OP of this thread, so is it that hard to understand why I may want to keep the discussion around 9/23?

You are a fan of LDSA and his interpretations - that's great! He's got many threads he has personally started, and some are about the identity of the servant.

Thank you.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 4th, 2017, 6:59 pm This woman has a message from God, and it's that the man child has not been born,
yet. Newly revised birthdate? October 20th, 2017.
A lady with short hair and tattoos? Why would you believe her??

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LDS Anarchist wrote: October 4th, 2017, 7:28 pm
Z2100 wrote: October 4th, 2017, 7:15 pm A lady with short hair and tattoos? Why would you believe her??
Well, Denver Snuffer says he has a message from God and people believe him, right? So why not her?
And why not put that in my thread? Thanks LDSA!

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

That video is perfectly on-topic, Revelations 12, 9/23, now 10/21 or 10/27 - I wasn't quite sure after watching it. And Illuminati and a comet.

Comet ASAS-SN ("assassin") - she's not making this stuff up:
https://www.universetoday.com/136564/ne ... -surprise/

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jesef wrote: October 4th, 2017, 7:50 pm That video is perfectly on-topic, Revelations 12, 9/23, now 10/21 or 10/27 - I wasn't quite sure after watching it. And Illuminati and a comet.

Comet ASAS-SN ("assassin") - she's not making this stuff up:
https://www.universetoday.com/136564/ne ... -surprise/
Yes. Thank you so much for taking the time to add to the discussion.

Jesef
captain of 1,000

Post by Jesef »

Watch this short video and tell me what you think:

It is a contrary view, but from a real believer in biblical prophecy, and it reminded me of what LDSA has said regarding the chronological perfection of prophecy - and anything else is just possibly types and shadows, or "shadow fulfillment."

Alaris, aside from your personal spiritual experiences (which may not mean what you think/thought they meant), what can you say against the case he makes, i.e. in order for the 9/23 astrological alignment to have been the actual "wonder" in heaven, the book of Revelation and the 7th trumpet events this guy talks about would have to NOT be in chronological order. Is that not correct?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Jesef wrote: October 6th, 2017, 2:37 pm Watch this short video and tell me what you think:

It is a contrary view, but from a real believer in biblical prophecy, and it reminded me of what LDSA has said regarding the chronological perfection of prophecy - and anything else is just possibly types and shadows, or "shadow fulfillment."

Alaris, aside from your personal spiritual experiences (which may not mean what you think/thought they meant), what can you say against the case he makes, i.e. in order for the 9/23 astrological alignment to have been the actual "wonder" in heaven, the book of Revelation and the 7th trumpet events this guy talks about would have to NOT be in chronological order. Is that not correct?
Work has been insanely busy this week, but I have been meaning to write a good post on how amazing the 9/23 sign is in and of itself. There are so many interesting facets to the sign and I have been clear since the beginning that nothing overt may happen on 9/23 itself, and I have detailed that the sign does not even end on 9/23. There are some interesting happenings that occur over the coming weeks - each of the planets in the alignment eclipse Jupiter in turn. Jupiter moves and rests in Libra - the scales of Justice!

Above is a representation of Libra---I couldn't find one that had Jupiter in it and I don't have stellarium on this PC.

Those who say the sign is "nothing" without doing much investigating are baffling on several fronts. The scriptures speak of signs in the heavens. Signs happen in the scriptures where super important things happen AFTER the sign appears that FEW are aware of (*whispers* The birth of Jesus Christ.) We know from the scriptures that the heavens testify of God and his plan!

Anyway, I don't want to get that rant going to far, but your attitude, Jessef, seems to fall within that definition. Presuming something as marvelous as the 23rd sign is nothing is beyond presumptuous, assuming, and foolish.

As for Revelation, I honestly thought it was common knowledge that the chapters themselves were not chronological....especially if you look at traditional LDS interpretations of Revelation Chapter 12 itself where it seems that the war in heaven is mentioned and then the flood seemingly all in chronological order after the sign in 9/23. If I am right about 9/23 being about the end times servant who brings for the Kingdom and Gathering, then all those prophecies about him being hidden could also be explained by a sign out of chronological order, couldn't it? Why give the adversary some overt timeline clues about when this man appears, though there are certainly a lot of youtube videos by those who believe the advesary was aware of 9/23 and fearing it and used his left arm "Hollywood" to convey that message.

I believe the answer here lies in the fact that creation happens first spiritually before it happens physically. I find it remarkable that LDSA's naysaying about 9/23 actually provided further evidence that 9/23 indeed was a marker as there was only one event that did not occur in the scriptures he shared in regards to the time of the gentiles being fulfilled...and that is of the heavens shaking. Again, I must emphasize the point that just because I personally don't know the interpretation of one of the parallel trigger events & signs does not mean it didn't happen. The heavens shaking is a great example. I personally feel the heavens shaking means that when you look up into the sky, the heavens will be shaking! What could cause this? I speculate this could be caused by a pole shift or a pole reversal. However, if you watch the MASSIVE CME that occurred during a solar minimum, wow! That could itself be a fulfillment of this prophecy. I personally don't think so, but this presumptive naysaying is beyond poppycock. Saying you know something isn't a sign from God ... I seriously don't know what would possess someone to make such a claim after studying 9/23 and all the many things that have happened near the sign. "It was nothing." What gives you the authority to definitively declare that it was nothing? The spirit gives me authority to tell you it was indeed something, but you don't have to take my word for it. Notice how not a single "it was nothing" person has made the same invitation! "Don't take my word for it, but pray and ask God and he will confirm it was nothing as well." That statement is missing because the statement itself is misaligned to God's ways where these naysayers are trampling his authority by saying something meant nothing without ever having considered with a broken heart and a contrite spirit. In fact, the opposite fruits are evident, aren't they? Pride and arrogance. "I declare the sign on 9/23 was nothing." That's about as completely backwards from broken heart and contrite spirit as one can be.

Here's some more "nothing" for you "nothing" folks:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 725889001/

And here are some reminders that signs are not for the unbelieving but for the believer:
“He that believeth shall be blest with signs following, even as it is written. And unto you it shall be given to know the signs of the times, and the signs of the coming of the Son of Man” (Doctrine & Covenants 68:10–11);

“And it shall come to pass that he that feareth me shall be looking forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man. And they shall see signs and wonders, for they shall be shown forth in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath” (Doctrine & Covenants 45:39–40).
There is a spirit to believing and to non believing. This is why I personally believe the Lord would enjoy spending time with sushi_chef much more than many here who may be more doctrinally sound than he. There is a sweetness about sushi_chef that stands in stark contrast to some here on LDSFF who bash people over the heads with their interpretation to protect the "truth" and justify their actions on the basis of protecting people from apostasy. This is the same spirit of the high priests of Israel at the time of Christ & the pharisees who all thought they knew better than the lawgiver Himself.
“I believe all that God ever revealed, and I never hear of a man being damned for believing too much; but they are damned for unbelief.” Joseph Smith
It's quite possible that LDSA has a gift. There has been what seems about 40 % - 50 % of "new" things he's shared on this site that have seriously excited me as they align so closely with truths I have uncovered in my personal study & deeply personal revelations. He knows that I reached out to him immediately both publicly and privately excitedly to discuss these things. Yet he did not seem to reciprocate this excitement which seemed super odd to me - more on this in a moment.

20-30 % of what he says either conflicts with what I have learned or just seems flat out false or wrong to me. The remainder I usually have no opinion on.

So how can this be? If he's learning from the same spirit, then that 40-50 % sure makes sense! But what about that 20-30 percent? We could just chalk that up to he and I both being fallible interpreters of the spiritual gifts of knowledge as you suggest in your last post Jessef.

But there's a few other problems. LDSA admitted that he got the date wrong on a prophesied event that will still happen. I was not rubbing his nose in that fact but reminding him that he's just as fallible as I or anyone else here despite his gifts. Yet look at his reaction to me in this thread where he tells me and others to put up or shut up in bold at least twice. I took the high road there and didn't dignify it with a full response, but it bears mentioning now. I am certainly not perfect in my interactions, though I strive to be as has been commanded me. I strive for that perfect balance in D&C 121, and I am yet far off. However I don't feel - or at least I rarely feel threatened by LDSA.

So why wasn't he excited to find a fellow brother in Christ who has been studying the end times servant? He seems more threatened by me than anything and has certainly reacted to me with hostility where there has been zero hostility from me, or nearly so. He admits his interpretations are fallible but is immobile when presented with other thoughts and scriptural evidence.

Why is he threatened by me? He bolds put up or shut up when I was only referencing what he himself admitted!

In the Rahab and the Dragon thread, I was SUPER curious as to why the spirit compelled me to share an extremely sacred pearl. Personally, I had decided to back off a bit from LSDA once the toxicity levels started to rise. Moreover, I didn't know if I would ever share that sacred pearl publicly. Granted, LDSA responded fairly to me for the most part thoough his tone (which can be hard to convey) did seem a little condescending at first.

Yet at the end all he could do was try to shoehorn my vision to fit his original narrative. That's when it dawned on me. Truth may not be LDSA's endgame. He seems far more interested in being right than in knowing right.

Does he have a gift? Quite possibly, but every single thing I post is genuine and for no other purpose than to learn and to share and to rejoice in that experience with my brothers and sisters.

Perhaps I'm wrong in my assessment, but I am reminded of the book Visions of Glory. The spirit was powerful during certain sections of the book and completely absent from others. How can this be? The book reads like someone who has studied a lot of Mormon visions and lore and made a story out of it--well maybe that's the answer! The spirit confirms truth plain and simple. If someone tells you 5 truths and 2 errors then the spirit will confirm those 5 truths only.

Edit: There was another CME during a solar minimum today. Heavens shaking? Maybe. Only a believer and a disciple of Christ may know who looks with a broken heart and a contrite spirit can see.

The Sun symbolizes the Father. Like the father we cannot behold his Glory directly. We would wither as a dried reed in his presence. The moon represents the Son as the light of the father is reflected by and revealed from the Son in a smaller dose the we can behold. The Terrestrial is symbolized by the moon in Corinthians and the Terrestrial is ministered to by the Son. The celestial is symbolized by the Sun and only the Celestial class of beings may behold the father.

So, the CMEs during a time where the world in all its wisdom expects no such activity and is indeed baffled by such is highly symbolic of how the world does not comprehend the works of the father, his times, and seasons.

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

Alaris,
it is exciting and interesting to read your work!. I always search for your comments and have read your blog. I ponder what you say and so far so good.
I am concerned for you however. Many of your posts of late are defensive (which I understand). Relax please. Do you recall your mission, I remember mine. So many doors that slammed it my and my companion's face all trying to share a message of peace and love. Heck, I remember dogs being sicked on me and folks trying to run us over while we walked along the street. That's just me! Take Joseph Smith, can you imagine the feelings he had from the ridicule he received. How about our Savior, my goodness, the tales he could tell. But he didn't. I think he said "fools mock" and then assured Moroni that he'd handle it. He still will. What you have shared is beautiful. The negative comments do not detract from the message, either from the giver or to the receiver. Let them post what they may. Opposition in all things. It is no different than the mission field. Those that seek find, open hearted and contrite. You're doing okay, don't let it bugger you up. In the words of that popsinger "shake it off!" Haters going to hate.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

solonan wrote: October 8th, 2017, 2:07 pm Alaris,
it is exciting and interesting to read your work!. I always search for your comments and have read your blog. I ponder what you say and so far so good.
I am concerned for you however. Many of your posts of late are defensive (which I understand). Relax please. Do you recall your mission, I remember mine. So many doors that slammed it my and my companion's face all trying to share a message of peace and love. Heck, I remember dogs being sicked on me and folks trying to run us over while we walked along the street. That's just me! Take Joseph Smith, can you imagine the feelings he had from the ridicule he received. How about our Savior, my goodness, the tales he could tell. But he didn't. I think he said "fools mock" and then assured Moroni that he'd handle it. He still will. What you have shared is beautiful. The negative comments do not detract from the message, either from the giver or to the receiver. Let them post what they may. Opposition in all things. It is no different than the mission field. Those that seek find, open hearted and contrite. You're doing okay, don't let it bugger you up. In the words of that popsinger "shake it off!" Haters going to hate.
D&C 122:6 If thou art accused with all manner of false accusations; if thine enemies fall upon thee; if they tear thee from the society of thy father and mother and brethren and sisters; and if with a drawn sword thine enemies tear thee from the bosom of thy wife, and of thine offspring, and thine elder son, although but six years of age, shall cling to thy garments, and shall say, My father, my father, why can’t you stay with us? O, my father, what are the men going to do with you? and if then he shall be thrust from thee by the sword, and thou be dragged to prison, and thine enemies prowl around thee like wolves for the blood of the lamb;
7 And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.
8 The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?
I appreciate your words tremendously. I totally understand that what I have been posting of late reads defensive, but that's exactly what I'm doing - defending what I believe against opposition. If there were no opposition to the sign on 9/23 then that would be evidence against it being a sign so I sincerely appreciate the opposition in that regard, though I'm truly saddened by how many LDS are carrying that torch (and pitchfork.)

I am also grateful for the opposition in that it gives me an opportunity to cross myself and what I have learned. I sincerely appreciate those who take the time to research scriptures and attempt to poke holes with them because as I have said many times I'd much rather learn truth than be right. Certainly I'm not right about everything. Rensai pointed out a passing reference to the rod earlier in this thread that I had casually stated may be further evidence of the Lord's end time witness but didn't do due diligence on that scripture and was mistaken in my casual interpretation.

LDSA researched several times of the Gentiles scriptures to prove that I'm mistaken about 9/23 but all that did was provide further evidence to me that the witnesses I have received are correct.

Finally friendsofthe's 9/23 was nothing threads also clearly demonstrate to me the nature of opposition and the historical weakness of members of the church that always gets us into trouble. It's the blank cycle and blank rhymes with tide.

So I appreciate all the opposition for all of those reasons. I loved the opposition in my mission in Texas and the intensity of that opposition against the "crazy" Mormons who believe a farm boy saw God and translated plates only serves as a witness for the church. If it's so crazy why dedicate so much time, energy, and effort to say someone is crazy and untrue. If it's crazy and false then it should be barely worth mentioning.

And thus it is with 9/23. Thankfully to friendsofthe I revisited Ether 4. Ether 4 in context with my discussion with LDSA only provides further proof that 9/23 is a sign for the things that are at hand.

Ether 4:
15 Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.
16 And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people. Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed.
17 Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land.
18 Therefore, repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be baptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and signs shall follow them that believe in my name.
19 And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be lifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him from the foundation of the world. And behold it is I that hath spoken it. Amen.
Though the opposition is frustrating at times, the end result is a stronger witness to those things which I hold scared and dear. D&C 121 and 122 are great reminders of how bad opposition can get and how it is designed to elevate our souls to the next level. I'm certainly nowhere near Job. The Lord has blessed me with a incredible wife and family when just a few short years ago my life was at a dead end in a dead marriage. I had one child four years ago and now I have six! Even if my wife were the only one to believe me and the things I have shared that alone would be so much more than what many have had who have clinged on to their sacred beliefs alone.

So every post I receive in support of what I have written is truly, deeply appreciated. Thank you!

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

So, proving contraries to manifest truth, I see. Hmmm, well to each his own I guess. Feels like scripture bashing to me.

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

So, proving contraries to manifest truth, I see. Hmmm, well to each his own I guess. Feels like scripture bashing to me. As for your blessings of family, that is a tremendous joy. Mine are up and gone, but we are blessed with many grandchildren. Such a delight! Happy opposition Alaris.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

solonan wrote: October 8th, 2017, 11:33 pm So, proving contraries to manifest truth, I see. Hmmm, well to each his own I guess. Feels like scripture bashing to me. As for your blessings of family, that is a tremendous joy. Mine are up and gone, but we are blessed with many grandchildren. Such a delight! Happy opposition Alaris.
Happy opposition solonan! :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

During my scripture study last night, I found this gem:
1 Nephi 14:17 And when the day cometh that the wrath of God is poured out upon the mother of harlots, which is the great and abominable church of all the earth, whose founder is the devil, then, at that day, the work of the Father shall commence, in preparing the way for the fulfilling of his covenants, which he hath made to his people who are of the house of Israel.
I sincerely hope all the stories that seem to be snowballing about the abuse in Hollywood are building up to root out all these creeps who abuse others, and especially those who abuse children. I hope and pray all the pedophilia rings in Hollywood, Washington, and wherever they exist are rooted out and destroyed!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I thought I had placed the jupiter mercury alignment in this thread with the graphic that shows the CMEs flare out as the planets align but that must have been another thread.

http://www.spaceweather.com/archive.ph ... &year=2017

Apparently the next conjunction of planets that comprised the sign on 9/23 is Jupiter and Venus on 11/13, and they will be extremely close according to the above link.

Coincidentally or not, I just posted an article that discusses the number 13 as a number that represents Christ and the morning star of Venus as detailed in Revelation 22 also symbolizes Christ.

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/ ... .html?m=1
Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Edit: I found the post with the graphic on the prior planetary alignment.
cme_c3__anim_lite.gif
cme_c3__anim_lite.gif (1.75 MiB) Viewed 766 times
This is a graphic that shows CMEs flaring out precisely when Mercury and Jupiter align on 10/18. It will be interesting to see if there are any other celestial happenings or otherwise on 11/13.