The Davidic Servant, Revelation 12, and 9/23/2017

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: The Davidic Servant, Revelation 12, and 9/23/2017

Post by Alaris »

Jupiter / Venus conjunction is today!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Wow, memories! I was going to post this in the 7 year eclipses thread, but it's really better suited here as this youtuber has discovered an interesting numerical connection from 9/23/2017 to the super blood wolf moon (I may have left off one of the titles) on 1/21/2019:
The youtuber does not mention the fact that this lunar event happens on a minor jewish holiday as did the last lunar eclipse that was discussed here:

https://www.hebcal.com/holidays/tu-bishvat

Tu BiShvat or Tu B'Shevat or Tu B'Shvat (Hebrew: ט״ו בשבט‎) is a minor Jewish holiday, occurring on the 15th day of the Hebrew month of Shevat. It is also called "The New Year of the Trees" or (Hebrew: ראש השנה לאילנות, Rosh HaShanah La'Ilanot‎). Tu BiShvat is one of four "New Years" mentioned in the Mishnah.

Tu BiShvat begins at sundown on Sun, 20 January 2019.

The last blood moon (Bllloood duh Mooooon uh) also fell on a minor Jewish holiday and had several interesting aspects I shared in this thread:

/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49073&start=30

If you're one of those individuals eager to say these signs are insignificant here's quick partial list of "coincidences:"
  • 8/21/2017 + 7 years makes an X over America - there's that number 7
  • 9/23/2017 - look at all the amazing inner workings of this sign, the gestation period, the amazing alignment, etc.
  • 70 years between Israel's rebirth and the 9/23 sign
  • The Jubliee years lining up to an old Jewish Rabbi prophecy (google it as I can't recall the details)
  • 40 days between 8/21 and 9/23
  • Much destruction and chaos within those 40 days, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires galore!
  • 7 solar flares in 7 days during a solar minimum baffling scientists during those 40 days
  • All the coincidences listed in the above thread on the prior blood moon including
    the July 27 blood moon falling on a jewish holiday (someone in that thread said this is not a coincidence due to the jewish calendar being lunar. Are there any scientists who can confirm that days set by lunar phases would have any bearing on whether the earth blocks the moon or the moon blocks the sun? That seems to me it would be completely non correlative so when those two correlate, that's like God saying, "Pay attention!"
  • The Jan 21 blood moon falls on a Jewish holiday
  • The four blood moons in 2014 - 2015 all falling on two major jewish holy days
No, but it's alllllll a coincidence ... or if the prophet didn't unveil the mystery to me, it's not a mystery! ;) ;) Did the Lord tell us to watch or to chill and let the prophets watch for us? If you're still waiting for scriptures such as the following to start being fulfilled, you're not watching closely enough!

D&C 68:10 And he that believeth shall be blest with signs following, even as it is written.
11 And unto you it shall be given to know the signs of the times, and the signs of the coming of the Son of Man;

D&C 45:39 And it shall come to pass that he that feareth me shall be looking forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man.
40 And they shall see signs and wonders, for they shall be shown forth in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath” (Doctrine & Covenants 45:39–40)

I know I should just ignore those who declare what signs aren't signs as the sheer arrogance to declare what isn't a sign should be laughable (as well as the projection of their own obvious discomfort of the approaching day of the Lord.) However, too much is at stake with folks thinking the recent endowment change isn't just another of these signs of the changing times and seasons. I bear my witness these are the signs of the times. There is a reason President Nelson doesn't explain these to us just as he is under a command not to explain the endowment changes to us (imho - of course that could change at the Lord's will.)

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

Alaris wrote: January 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm Wow, memories! I was going to post this in the 7 year eclipses thread, but it's really better suited here as this youtuber has discovered an interesting numerical connection from 9/23/2017 to the super blood wolf moon (I may have left off one of the titles) on 1/21/2019:
The youtuber does not mention the fact that this lunar event happens on a minor jewish holiday as did the last lunar eclipse that was discussed here:

Tu BiShvat or Tu B'Shevat or Tu B'Shvat (Hebrew: ט״ו בשבט‎) is a minor Jewish holiday, occurring on the 15th day of the Hebrew month of Shevat. It is also called "The New Year of the Trees" or (Hebrew: ראש השנה לאילנות, Rosh HaShanah La'Ilanot‎). Tu BiShvat is one of four "New Years" mentioned in the Mishnah.

The last blood moon (Bllloood duh Mooooon uh) also fell on a minor Jewish holiday and had several interesting aspects I shared in this thread:

If you're one of those individuals eager to say these signs are insignificant here's quick partial list of "coincidences:"
  • 9/23/2017 - look at all the amazing inner workings of this sign, the gestation period, the amazing alignment, etc.
  • The Jubliee years lining up to an old Jewish Rabbi prophecy (google it as I can't recall the details)
  • Much destruction and chaos within those 40 days, hurricanes, earthquakes, fires galore!
  • 7 solar flares in 7 days during a solar minimum baffling scientists during those 40 days
  • All the coincidences listed in the above thread on the prior blood moon including
    the July 27 blood moon falling on a jewish holiday (someone in that thread said this is not a coincidence due to the jewish calendar being lunar. Are there any scientists who can confirm that days set by lunar phases would have any bearing on whether the earth blocks the moon or the moon blocks the sun? That seems to me it would be completely non correlative so when those two correlate, that's like God saying, "Pay attention!"
No, but it's alllllll a coincidence ... or if the prophet didn't unveil the mystery to me, it's not a mystery! ;) ;) Did the Lord tell us to watch or to chill and let the prophets watch for us? If you're still waiting for scriptures such as the following to start being fulfilled, you're not watching closely enough!

D&C 68:10 And he that believeth shall be blest with signs following, even as it is written.
11 And unto you it shall be given to know the signs of the times, and the signs of the coming of the Son of Man;

D&C 45:39 And it shall come to pass that he that feareth me shall be looking forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man.
40 And they shall see signs and wonders, for they shall be shown forth in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath” (Doctrine & Covenants 45:39–40)

I know I should just ignore those who declare what signs aren't signs as the sheer arrogance to declare what isn't a sign should be laughable (as well as the projection of their own obvious discomfort of the approaching day of the Lord.) However, too much is at stake with folks thinking the recent endowment change isn't just another of these signs of the changing times and seasons. I bear my witness these are the signs of the times. There is a reason President Nelson doesn't explain these to us just as he is under a command not to explain the endowment changes to us (imho - of course that could change at the Lord's will.)
------------------
must be on the same wave length Alaris.
I just posted this (below) in another thread about the blood moon,
and then saw this that you posted.

The TRUMP ECLIPSE Jan 2019 - End Time SIGN of Blood Moons CONFIRMED

I AM
captain of 1,000

Post by I AM »

Alaris wrote: January 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm Wow, memories! I was going to post this in the 7 year eclipses thread, but it's really better suited here as this youtuber has discovered an interesting numerical connection from 9/23/2017 to the super blood wolf moon (I may have left off one of the titles) on 1/21/2019:

-----------------
I liked the video.
interesting that he thinks the fulfillment of Rev. 12 sign that was on Sept. 23 2017
will be on this super blood moon - Jan. 21 2019

I think that some of the things this guy has to say
in my other thread might tie into this video Alaris posted above.
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... =2&t=50366

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Well. Some more coincidences that link this month's "super wolf blood moon" to 9/23/17. So, I already shared the video that points out the seventy week separation of events, and the fact this moon lands on another minor Jewish / Israel holy day, etc. (see prior post.) Additionally there is a planetary conjunction of two planets right at the lunar event. Which two planets? Which two would you choose to make the strongest connection to 9/23? That's right. Jupiter and Venus. Jupiter was in the womb for the 40 week gestation period, and Venus was among the three planets comprising the final three "stars" of the 12 star crown that begins with the 9-star constellation of Leo.

At the top of this url are numbers linked to images of the four days of the alignment. You can see that the planets align right at the time of the super wolf blood moon.

Super means the moon is coincidentally closest to earth. Wolf is the first full moon in January. Blood is lunar eclipse as it gives a red aura.

Endowment changes are not yet another coincidence. These are the signs of the changing times and seasons. You think the church is fully restored? Wait until the next year and the next.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

20190120_214508.jpg
20190120_214508.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 165 times
20190120_213957.jpg
20190120_213957.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 165 times
Enjoying the lunar eclipse with my family. The second image is while there was still a sliver of light on the moon.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I AM wrote: January 16th, 2019, 5:01 pm

-----------------
I liked the video.
interesting that he thinks the fulfillment of Rev. 12 sign that was on Sept. 23 2017
will be on this super blood moon - Jan. 21 2019

I think that some of the things this guy has to say
in my other thread might tie into this video Alaris posted above.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50366
Interesting that September23 is one day after Moroni’s visitations four times on September22, and January21 is one day after Trump’s 2nd anniversary inauguration. 2days, 2cents, 2 in general occurs many times in scripture, such as time spent with the Samaritan Woman.

Interesting too: Alaris posting two pictures on said 2nd Anniversary. :P