7 Archangels, 7 Dispensations, and 7 Levels of Mankind

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: 7 Archangels, 7 Dispensations, and 7 Levels of Mankind

Post by Alaris »

I updated the article again:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... al-of.html

I found a much better video that covers the ruins of the Sun Temple at Abu Gorab. Apparently I can't embed the 60 second mark, so go ahead and fast forward 60 seconds.

So I had already updated my article to show how the ruins of the site so closely resemble the layout of the tabernacle and the temple of solomon. Well there is yet another piece of evidence that is super cool. The machined stone basins at the site could very well be lavers as mentioned in Exodus 30:17-18, 38:8, and 30:28.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_laver#cite_note-1

Here is an artists depiction of the Temple of Solomon with the lavers labeled at the bottom:

And here is an image of the lavers at the Sun Temple at Abu Gorab.

You'll need to visit the first link to see artists renditions of the Sun Temple in comparison to the Tabernacle and Solomon's Temple. I really need to just move these updates into a new article on the Sun Temple and symbols of the ancient temples as they relate to the levels of mankind.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I just found this topic from your blog. There are some things that deeply resonate with me. Also, I really like your definition of grace.
What is grace? It is the saving power offered by only one being in a creation.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I don't know if this is in any of your writings. I'm about half way through your blog. When Isaiah saw the Lord in the temple, he was "sanctified" by the angel who had six wings. I have always believed that each of those wings represents a level of ascension on Jacob's ladder. The Seraphim are those who have bodies of burnings. This is a short sloppy post. Gotta run, heading out the door.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

marc wrote: December 18th, 2017, 9:11 am I don't know if this is in any of your writings. I'm about half way through your blog. When Isaiah saw the Lord in the temple, he was "sanctified" by the angel who had six wings. I have always believed that each of those wings represents a level of ascension on Jacob's ladder. The Seraphim are those who have bodies of burnings. This is a short sloppy post. Gotta run, heading out the door.
That's awesome! I believe their six wings is a simple indication as to where they are on their spiritual progression. Isaiah 6 is an ordinance, and ordinances are often accompanied with a forgiveness of sins (baptism, sacrament, washing & anointing.)

Jesus basically tells his apostles they are at this level when he tells them that in them is Isaiah 6 fulfilled (in Matthew 13.) The Seraphim enjoy the presence of the Son. The next level - 7 - the archangels - enjoy the presence of the Father. The sixth promise - which promise is received upon enterring level seven - indicates this new close relationship with the Father:
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Keep reading! If you haven't read my first Enoch article yet, the book confirms my studies that led me to the conclusion that Enoch is over the Serpahic level - he is their dispensation head or patriarch. He showed the Davidic Servant how to gather and build ZION which will be the Servant's test in the latter days. Good stuff!

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

alaris wrote: December 18th, 2017, 10:47 am Isaiah 6 is an ordinance, and ordinances are often accompanied with a forgiveness of sins (baptism, sacrament, washing & anointing.)
agreed

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
I liked your Superman analogy. I've been a Supes fan since I was a little boy, watching the old black and white TV series with George Reeves. I can still hear that blowing/whistling sound made every time he jumped out the window and flew across the sky. :lol:

I think, though, that "with the breath of his lips" is more a description of utterance of words, which, like Enoch made, will set at defiance the armies of nations, turn rivers from their courses, divide the earth, break every band, etc. By speaking words and by faith are things set in motion. (i.e. "let there be light.")

Two key words repeated often on your blog, which have really affected me are "overcometh" and "exactness." As you can probably tell, I'm almost finished with all your entries. Lots of good insight. Lots of deep stuff. Dense nutrition for those who seek to feast upon the word of God.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

marc wrote: December 19th, 2017, 10:32 am
Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
I liked your Superman analogy. I've been a Supes fan since I was a little boy, watching the old black and white TV series with George Reeves. I can still hear that blowing/whistling sound made every time he jumped out the window and flew across the sky. :lol:

I think, though, that "with the breath of his lips" is more a description of utterance of words, which, like Enoch made, will set at defiance the armies of nations, turn rivers from their courses, divide the earth, break every band, etc. By speaking words and by faith are things set in motion. (i.e. "let there be light.")

Two key words repeated often on your blog, which have really affected me are "overcometh" and "exactness." As you can probably tell, I'm almost finished with all your entries. Lots of good insight. Lots of deep stuff. Dense nutrition for those who seek to feast upon the word of God.
I appreciate your words tremendously, thank you. The superman bit was mostly meant as a joke as I believe "With the breath of his lips" most likely refers to the sealing power.
Helaman 10:4 Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.

5 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.

6 Behold, thou art Nephi, and I am God. Behold, I declare it unto thee in the presence of mine angels, that ye shall have power over this people, and shall smite the earth with famine, and with pestilence, and destruction, according to the wickedness of this people.

7 Behold, I give unto you power, that whatsoever ye shall seal on earth shall be sealed in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven; and thus shall ye have power among this people.

8 And thus, if ye shall say unto this temple it shall be rent in twain, it shall be done.

9 And if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou cast down and become smooth, it shall be done.

10 And behold, if ye shall say that God shall smite this people, it shall come to pass.
I just hope he doesn't get this power unawares during rush hour traffic! :)

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

alaris wrote: December 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm
Helaman 10:4 Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.

5 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.

6 Behold, thou art Nephi, and I am God. Behold, I declare it unto thee in the presence of mine angels, that ye shall have power over this people, and shall smite the earth with famine, and with pestilence, and destruction, according to the wickedness of this people.

7 Behold, I give unto you power, that whatsoever ye shall seal on earth shall be sealed in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven; and thus shall ye have power among this people.

8 And thus, if ye shall say unto this temple it shall be rent in twain, it shall be done.

9 And if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou cast down and become smooth, it shall be done.

10 And behold, if ye shall say that God shall smite this people, it shall come to pass.
Haha, I doubt it. But I know you're kidding. The meekness of Nephi...Although he possessed the sealing power to do as Enoch did, both clearly had a relationship with the Lord and well developed. The Lord trusted Nephi not to do anything contrary to His own will. And in his meekness, Nephi did not use the sealing power to cause a famine, but instead prayed to the Lord to cause it, knowing that the Lord would grant his desire. But he asked the Lord instead of simply uttering the words, which was his just privilege and right to do. Thus is Nephi's genuine charity, or in other words, pure love of Christ, manifest. He preferred to see the people starve a little than to smite them outright so that they might have a space of time to see their folly and repent, or in other words, return to Christ. Nephi's eye was single to God's glory and not his own. He deferred to God's power and to God to use that power.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

marc wrote: December 19th, 2017, 12:58 pm
alaris wrote: December 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Haha, I doubt it. But I know you're kidding. The meekness of Nephi...Although he possessed the sealing power to do as Enoch did, both clearly had a relationship with the Lord and well developed. The Lord trusted Nephi not to do anything contrary to His own will. And in his meekness, Nephi did not use the sealing power to cause a famine, but instead prayed to the Lord to cause it, knowing that the Lord would grant his desire. But he asked the Lord instead of simply uttering the words, which was his just privilege and right to do. Thus is Nephi's genuine charity, or in other words, pure love of Christ, manifest. He preferred to see the people starve a little than to smite them outright so that they might have a space of time to see their folly and repent, or in other words, return to Christ. Nephi's eye was single to God's glory and not his own. He deferred to God's power and to God to use that power.
It will be interesting to see how that contrasts with the Davidic Servant. Reading the prophecies regarding these times, it sure seems like there will be lots of judgments going on against the wicked. Will he use the sealing power against nations who will ultimately bow before him?