7 Archangels, 7 Dispensations, and 7 Levels of Mankind

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: 7 Dispensations, 7 Archangels, 7 Chakras, 7 Levels of Mankind

Post by Alaris »

CelestialAngel wrote: July 26th, 2017, 10:28 pm Alright alaris how do we reach chakra level 7? Do we have to all become saviors and suffer as much as Jesus suffered. If so Jesus atonement was only for Jesus personal gain by your theory.
Alright alaris? Am I detecting a tone spawned from bitterness or am I misreading some genuine truth seeking? Pride does not mix well with the quest for truth.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Then I invite you to read the linked articles from the first post with a prayer and a sincere heart.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

CelestialAngel wrote: July 27th, 2017, 1:50 pm
alaris wrote: July 26th, 2017, 11:21 pm Then I invite you to read the linked articles from the first post with a prayer and a sincere heart.
I did and the only question I have is in your opinion to achieve godhood do we have to live a life like Jesus, meaning being a savior. I read the full first post and you hinted at that and I am just asking because I want to ponder on it myself if to become like Heavenly Father we first have to become like Jesus literally and be saviors which would be a higher level. I'm not mocking anything you wrote I'm sincerely asking your opinion if you think we need to live a life similar to Jesus by being saviors.
Yes. There is tons of evidence for this, but let's begin with a question. Is there one path to Godhood or two? Jesus did not inherit all the father has until after he atoned for our sins, resurrected, and ascended. He achieved salvation for a creation - salvation from physical death and spiritual death ... and THEN he received all of the father's inheritance.

So if there's two paths to godhood then are there Saviors who become Fathers and we who become lesser Gods empowered with the same abilities to create spirits and govern creation? NO.

There is one path.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Think of the temple. Even Michael, the greatest soul bound to this Earth was not actively in the presence of the Father until he took on the identity of Adam...and even then only had small exposures with the Father. Peter, James, and John had zero exposure to the father in the temple, and the father was hidden in a cloud in the mount of transfiguration, which is super relevant. Again I strongly recommend reading the articles in my blog, which are now numbered in ordered on the left side. http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/

How does a soul become a son of the morning? How does a soul become firstborn? Does God just put more light into the early ones...putting the most light in the firstborn? That's not how light acquisition works, and that's not how Jesus acquired light:
D&C 93:11 And I, John, bear record that I beheld his glory, as the glory of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth, even the Spirit of truth, which came and dwelt in the flesh, and dwelt among us.
12 And I, John, saw that he received not of the fulness at the first, but received grace for grace;
13 And he received not of the fulness at first, but continued from grace to grace, until he received a fulness;
14 And thus he was called the Son of God, because he received not of the fulness at the first.
15 And I, John, bear record, and lo, the heavens were opened, and the Holy Ghost descended upon him in the form of a dove, and sat upon him, and there came a voice out of heaven saying: This is my beloved Son.
16 And I, John, bear record that he received a fulness of the glory of the Father;
17 And he received all power, both in heaven and on earth, and the glory of the Father was with him, for he dwelt in him.
18 And it shall come to pass, that if you are faithful you shall receive the fulness of the record of John.
19 I give unto you these sayings that you may understand and know how to worship, and know what you worship, that you may come unto the Father in my name, and in due time receive of his fulness.
20 For if you keep my commandments you shall receive of his fulness, and be glorified in me as I am in the Father; therefore, I say unto you, you shall receive grace for grace.
21 And now, verily I say unto you, I was in the beginning with the Father, and am the Firstborn;
22 And all those who are begotten through me are partakers of the glory of the same, and are the church of the Firstborn.
These are subtle clues that become more and more overt when one asks, seeks, and knocks with sincerity and prayer. What does the church of the firstborn mean? A church is an organized body of people or souls. The church of the firstborn are those souls who have advanced to a degree at which they themselves are learning to become Gods .. learning to become firstborn themselves. Becoming an Adam and an Eve is a step in this direction which is why the temple endowment says to imagine ourselves as Adam and Eve. In my articles, I detail the levels. I believe levels 5 through 7 are the church of the firstborn - level 8 IS the firstborn.

So in a nutshell, you have to ascend each level in turn and yes you have to be a Son before you can become a Father. Sorta makes sense when phrased like that.

Here is my oft quoted portion of the King Follet Sermon that Joseph Smith gave near the end of his life.
Here, then, is eternal life—to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all gods have done before you, namely, by going from one small degree to another, and from a small capacity to a great one; from grace to grace, from exaltation to exaltation, until you attain to the resurrection of the dead, and are able to dwell in everlasting burnings, and to sit in glory, as do those who sit enthroned in everlasting power.
There is one path. The same path as all gods have done before us. We are begotten through Christ when we become members of the church of the Firstborn? What does that mean? Does it mean we are begotten into a new creation to become the sons of the morning, the noble and great ones who will then be assigned to their own worlds over which they will administer? I believe so, strongly.
Abraham 3: 22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;
23 And God saw these souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, and he saw that they were good; and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.
This is why Brigham Young spoke of Adam in a way confusing to so many ... who will Adam become in the next creation? Who will we be to him?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Thanks CelestialAngel. I can't leave my last question hanging:

The 8th use of overcometh:
Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Though this promise is attainable by all eventually it is given specifically to the Son. Jesus fulfilled this promise of the father and inherited all things.

The 7th use of overcometh :
Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
This promise is also eventually attainable by all but is specifically given to level seven beings like Adam. Overcome your level Adam and then you will sit with the Lord in His throne and overcome as He overcame. This is as overt a scripture as can be that we must do His works quite literally to ascend to the level of Father.

So what will Adam say when he becomes firstborn to a new creation?

He will say he is only doing the things he saw his father do... He and we become spiritually begotten sons and daughters of Christ as we are taken with him in the next creation where He presides as Father. That's who the Father and Jesus were in their creation that precedes ours. Jesus was an Adam and the Father was a Savior.

From king follet, Joseph Smith said about the father if we could see him :
He was once a man like us; yea, that God himself, the Father of us all, dwelt on an earth, the same as Jesus Christ Himself did; and I will show it from the Bible.
What did Jesus say? (Mark it, Elder Rigdon!) The scriptures inform us that Jesus said, as the Father hath power in himself, even so hath the Son power—to do what? Why, what the Father did. The answer is obvious—in a manner to lay down his body and take it up again. Jesus, what are you going to do? To lay down my life as my Father did, and take it up again. Do you believe it? If you do not believe it you do not believe the Bible. The scriptures say it, and I defy all the learning and wisdom and all the combined powers of earth and hell together to refute it.
It is the plan of salvation... The endless plan that will always exist by which children become begotten sons and daughters who then become Gods and Goddesses.

Red
captain of 100

Post by Red »

Speaking of Chakras, specifically the 6th, this is cool. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLkzg8bFgA

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

*Whew* Writing this most recent article was rough--well writing it wasn't rough but trying to squeeze it in with newborns and covering for bosses at work. I think I've sprouted a few new grey hairs!

Levels - Numbers, Orders, and Symbols

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... mbols.html

This article deals with further symbols, specifically where the dispensations take place and why. I discuss why there are two promised lands and what they symbolize. I even include some fun homemade images of Pangea (the single continent from which spawned all continents) and show evidence of where the City of Enoch may have been. Please feel free to chime in and tell me what you think.

Edit: still not mention of chakras yet. O:-)

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

alaris wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 6:22 pm
sandman45 wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 4:13 pm wow good work very interesting..

reminded me of this quote from Joseph for some reason..
“Everlasting covenant was made between three personages before the organization of this earth and relates to their dispensation of things to men on the earth. These personages … are called God the first, the Creator; God the second, the Redeemer; and God the third, the Witness or Testator.” - Joseph (https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-jo ... 2?lang=eng)
So does this mean that the Creator, Redeemer, and Testator have their dispensations too?

- should we replace Paul with Christ? for that dispensation?

- Joseph called himself the witness or testator so he has one according to your research..

and the Creator seems to have one as well?

- I guess Michael fits since he helped in the creation and has a dispensation..
Wow I've actually been thinking a lot about this the past 24 hours, trying to piece together all the deep meanings of the dispensation heads. It's still a work in progress, but that's why I love posting here:

CELESTIAL SOULS DISPENSATIONS, levels 7,6,5 souls
1. Michael/Adam - Father of all living
2. Enoch - Son, saved ZION
3. Noah - Testator - witnessed against wickedness to the telestial folks
JUDGEMENT (flood)
TERRESTRIAL SOULS DISPENSATIONS, levels 4,3 souls
4. Abrahm/Abraham - Father of nations, father of God's people - Celestial administration of Terrestrial souls?
5. Moses - Son, saved Israel from Egypt
MERIDIAN - ETERNAL SALVATION
TELESTIAL SOULS DISPENSATIONS (Time of the Gentiles), levels 2,1 souls
6. Simon/Peter - Father of the church? The time of the gentiles. (Peter, James, and John in the temple - Father, Son, and Testator.)
7. Joseph Smith - Final testator? Son? Suffered and died to help start temple work?
FINAL JUDGEMENT
---

1,4, and 6 are the only ones that had name changes. 1 & 4 seem to fit the father role, though Peter I guess could be considered the Father of the church to the gentiles? He certainly falls under that role in the Peter, James, and John symbolism of the temple. Also, if you break the three eras down by Celestial, terrestrial, telestial, then the name changes line up nicely.

There's another Father / Son pattern in Abraham's dispensation

Abram - Abraham - Father
Isaac - Son (sacrifice)
Jacob - Israel - Father of the 12 tribes
Joseph - Son (saved Israel and his siblings)

Again only the fathers have the name changes. What other patterns do you see?
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The Lord's new name is his name as the Father identity to a new creation with a new Son (or Sons.) To me that's the heavenly symbol of Abram/Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel, Joseph.

Another interesting tidbit is that Jesus Christ Himself could bridge the gap between Moses and Peter. Moses's ministry is a "Son" ministry - that of mediator and savior. Jesus starts His ministry as Testator. For three years, He teaches, heals, comforts, etc. At the end of His ministry He saves through the suffering in the garden through his resurrection. Then He ends with his ascension becoming a Father. So He starts as a Testator and ends as inheriting all the Father hath. So it would go.

Moses - Son
Jesus - Testator
Jesus - Son
Jesus - Father
Peter - Son - gathers christian's Enoch (son) style
Joseph Smith - Testator - final witness to the world

As you can see I'm still working through it but there's so much there!
I don't know how I missed this thread! This is something I have been thinking about a lot, in less detail and in a different way. There are so many things I got from it, I can't begin to list all of them, but here are some.

When I read the above-quoted post, I thought: "Why would it go in reverse order?" Immediately, I thought about how I never have understood what time is. Time is basically a way that you can prevent someone or something from knowing about "the future". I know you're not referring to this when you speak about MMP, but if we were actually born in reverse order, then it would make sense. We have this lifetime (at the end of time) to get to level 1. Then we have to rely on who we became in a previous dispensation and without knowing that level 1 dispensation would exist (faith) to get through level two. Anyway, it's sort of rambly there. My big takeaway is that time itself is like a veil.

This article answers many of my questions.
Why only 144000?
If God puts people where they are and knows how it will end up, isn't it predestination?
Despite great faith, some people receive visions and others do not. Some people can lead good lives but have no major role.
I am not perfect and I don't know anyone who is, so how can God require perfection
How should I proceed towards perfection? What are some lower principles I can focus on and master and how can I succeed when I cannot run faster than I am able?
How can God be fair but have a chosen people?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Here is an interesting image of a Rainbow in South Dakota. The color red is separating from the rest at the base.

Red is the color of the baseline level of mankind and in my humble opinion may represent those who have not kept their second estate in this world.

Strange Rainbow
http://www.spaceweather.com/archive.php ... &year=2017
October 6, 2017 South Dakota

Here are some other interesting rainbows of late:

http://www.spaceweather.com/archive.php ... &year=2017
September 27th, Canada
Panoramic View http://0e33611cb8e6da737d5c-e13b5a910e1 ... 648638.jpg

Harvest Moonbow
October 4th, 2017. Skogafoss Iceland

Fogbow
http://spaceweathergallery.com/indiv_up ... _id=139533
September 27, 2017 Kiruna, Sweden

Here is my article exploring the significance of the rainbow. The first rainbow in this post is certainly interesting with the levels of mankind in mind!

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... inbow.html

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I have published the latest article on the seven levels of mankind:

The Seven Levels of Mankind & The Seal of Melchizedek

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... al-of.html

This article explores the sacred symbolism of the Seal of Melchizedek and how the Seal relates to the ascension of souls. I hope the spirit helps unlock God's mysteries to you and am eager to learn from your experiences as well. Thank you.

Alaris

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: 7 Archangels, 7 Dispensations, and 7 Levels of Mankind

Post by Alaris »

A few updates to the Seal of Melchizedek article:

I updated the section "Diamond" with a brief address of the symbols of directions and how they relate to the seal and the sacred symbol of direction. I also added some commentary that ties the Seal of Melchizedek to the ancient order of prayer. I added some images and commentary on an ancient altar in Egypt within the ruins of the Sun Temple at Abu Gorab that closely resembles the seal. There is an artist's depiction of the Sun Temple that very closely resembles the layout of the Israelite's Tabernacle. The altar is even in the correct placement.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I updated the article again:

I found a much better video that covers the ruins of the Sun Temple at Abu Gorab. Apparently I can't embed the 60 second mark, so go ahead and fast forward 60 seconds.

So I had already updated my article to show how the ruins of the site so closely resemble the layout of the tabernacle and the temple of solomon. Well there is yet another piece of evidence that is super cool. The machined stone basins at the site could very well be lavers as mentioned in Exodus 30:17-18, 38:8, and 30:28.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronze_laver#cite_note-1

Here is an artists depiction of the Temple of Solomon with the lavers labeled at the bottom:

And here is an image of the lavers at the Sun Temple at Abu Gorab.

You'll need to visit the first link to see artists renditions of the Sun Temple in comparison to the Tabernacle and Solomon's Temple. I really need to just move these updates into a new article on the Sun Temple and symbols of the ancient temples as they relate to the levels of mankind.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I just found this topic from your blog. There are some things that deeply resonate with me. Also, I really like your definition of grace.
What is grace? It is the saving power offered by only one being in a creation.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I don't know if this is in any of your writings. I'm about half way through your blog. When Isaiah saw the Lord in the temple, he was "sanctified" by the angel who had six wings. I have always believed that each of those wings represents a level of ascension on Jacob's ladder. The Seraphim are those who have bodies of burnings. This is a short sloppy post. Gotta run, heading out the door.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

marc wrote: December 18th, 2017, 9:11 am I don't know if this is in any of your writings. I'm about half way through your blog. When Isaiah saw the Lord in the temple, he was "sanctified" by the angel who had six wings. I have always believed that each of those wings represents a level of ascension on Jacob's ladder. The Seraphim are those who have bodies of burnings. This is a short sloppy post. Gotta run, heading out the door.
That's awesome! I believe their six wings is a simple indication as to where they are on their spiritual progression. Isaiah 6 is an ordinance, and ordinances are often accompanied with a forgiveness of sins (baptism, sacrament, washing & anointing.)

Jesus basically tells his apostles they are at this level when he tells them that in them is Isaiah 6 fulfilled (in Matthew 13.) The Seraphim enjoy the presence of the Son. The next level - 7 - the archangels - enjoy the presence of the Father. The sixth promise - which promise is received upon enterring level seven - indicates this new close relationship with the Father:
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Keep reading! If you haven't read my first Enoch article yet, the book confirms my studies that led me to the conclusion that Enoch is over the Serpahic level - he is their dispensation head or patriarch. He showed the Davidic Servant how to gather and build ZION which will be the Servant's test in the latter days. Good stuff!

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

alaris wrote: December 18th, 2017, 10:47 am Isaiah 6 is an ordinance, and ordinances are often accompanied with a forgiveness of sins (baptism, sacrament, washing & anointing.)
agreed

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
I liked your Superman analogy. I've been a Supes fan since I was a little boy, watching the old black and white TV series with George Reeves. I can still hear that blowing/whistling sound made every time he jumped out the window and flew across the sky. :lol:

I think, though, that "with the breath of his lips" is more a description of utterance of words, which, like Enoch made, will set at defiance the armies of nations, turn rivers from their courses, divide the earth, break every band, etc. By speaking words and by faith are things set in motion. (i.e. "let there be light.")

Two key words repeated often on your blog, which have really affected me are "overcometh" and "exactness." As you can probably tell, I'm almost finished with all your entries. Lots of good insight. Lots of deep stuff. Dense nutrition for those who seek to feast upon the word of God.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

marc wrote: December 19th, 2017, 10:32 am
Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
I liked your Superman analogy. I've been a Supes fan since I was a little boy, watching the old black and white TV series with George Reeves. I can still hear that blowing/whistling sound made every time he jumped out the window and flew across the sky. :lol:

I think, though, that "with the breath of his lips" is more a description of utterance of words, which, like Enoch made, will set at defiance the armies of nations, turn rivers from their courses, divide the earth, break every band, etc. By speaking words and by faith are things set in motion. (i.e. "let there be light.")

Two key words repeated often on your blog, which have really affected me are "overcometh" and "exactness." As you can probably tell, I'm almost finished with all your entries. Lots of good insight. Lots of deep stuff. Dense nutrition for those who seek to feast upon the word of God.
I appreciate your words tremendously, thank you. The superman bit was mostly meant as a joke as I believe "With the breath of his lips" most likely refers to the sealing power.
Helaman 10:4 Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.

5 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.

6 Behold, thou art Nephi, and I am God. Behold, I declare it unto thee in the presence of mine angels, that ye shall have power over this people, and shall smite the earth with famine, and with pestilence, and destruction, according to the wickedness of this people.

7 Behold, I give unto you power, that whatsoever ye shall seal on earth shall be sealed in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven; and thus shall ye have power among this people.

8 And thus, if ye shall say unto this temple it shall be rent in twain, it shall be done.

9 And if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou cast down and become smooth, it shall be done.

10 And behold, if ye shall say that God shall smite this people, it shall come to pass.
I just hope he doesn't get this power unawares during rush hour traffic! :)

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

alaris wrote: December 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm
Helaman 10:4 Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.

5 And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.

6 Behold, thou art Nephi, and I am God. Behold, I declare it unto thee in the presence of mine angels, that ye shall have power over this people, and shall smite the earth with famine, and with pestilence, and destruction, according to the wickedness of this people.

7 Behold, I give unto you power, that whatsoever ye shall seal on earth shall be sealed in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven; and thus shall ye have power among this people.

8 And thus, if ye shall say unto this temple it shall be rent in twain, it shall be done.

9 And if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou cast down and become smooth, it shall be done.

10 And behold, if ye shall say that God shall smite this people, it shall come to pass.
Haha, I doubt it. But I know you're kidding. The meekness of Nephi...Although he possessed the sealing power to do as Enoch did, both clearly had a relationship with the Lord and well developed. The Lord trusted Nephi not to do anything contrary to His own will. And in his meekness, Nephi did not use the sealing power to cause a famine, but instead prayed to the Lord to cause it, knowing that the Lord would grant his desire. But he asked the Lord instead of simply uttering the words, which was his just privilege and right to do. Thus is Nephi's genuine charity, or in other words, pure love of Christ, manifest. He preferred to see the people starve a little than to smite them outright so that they might have a space of time to see their folly and repent, or in other words, return to Christ. Nephi's eye was single to God's glory and not his own. He deferred to God's power and to God to use that power.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

marc wrote: December 19th, 2017, 12:58 pm
alaris wrote: December 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Haha, I doubt it. But I know you're kidding. The meekness of Nephi...Although he possessed the sealing power to do as Enoch did, both clearly had a relationship with the Lord and well developed. The Lord trusted Nephi not to do anything contrary to His own will. And in his meekness, Nephi did not use the sealing power to cause a famine, but instead prayed to the Lord to cause it, knowing that the Lord would grant his desire. But he asked the Lord instead of simply uttering the words, which was his just privilege and right to do. Thus is Nephi's genuine charity, or in other words, pure love of Christ, manifest. He preferred to see the people starve a little than to smite them outright so that they might have a space of time to see their folly and repent, or in other words, return to Christ. Nephi's eye was single to God's glory and not his own. He deferred to God's power and to God to use that power.
It will be interesting to see how that contrasts with the Davidic Servant. Reading the prophecies regarding these times, it sure seems like there will be lots of judgments going on against the wicked. Will he use the sealing power against nations who will ultimately bow before him?